Fucking Cousins

Story Info
The recession brings unexpected pleasures to college student.
2.5k words
4.29
125.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyra5
lyra5
8 Followers

Before this recession hit, my life was going great. It was my final year of college and I'd manage to party and fuck all these hot college chicks while still managing to do well in school. I lived in the frat house with my brothers and drove this awesome car while my folks paid all my bills.

But then my Mom got laid off and to help reduce expenses my parents said I'd have to finance my own lifestyle from here on out. I didn't want to spend my senior year of college working some crap job, so I figured I'd live at home and then move out again after graduation once I finally got a job. At least this way I'd get my room and board for free as well as Mom taking care of my laundry and cleaning my room.

Then my Mom found out that her sister, a single mom, had lost her job and couldn't afford to pay her mortgage. Right away she invited my aunt and her kids to come live with us until they could get back on their feet. My Aunt Rita has a one-year-old boy and an 18-year-old daughter. With only one guest bedroom available, Mom and Rita decided that Rita's daughter, Beth, would stay in my room.

If Beth had been one of those hot high school girls, I wouldn't have minded so much, but Beth is a complete nerd. Ratty brown hair, big, thick glasses and always wearing baggy, messy clothes. She's an honor student and Aunt Rita is always bragging about how her little Beth had been accepted in to Harvard because she's always studying hard and doing all these volunteer projects and never wastes her time going to parties. She never seems to have any friends over and is always going to the library to study something. And forget about her bringing over any hot friends. I don't think she even has any friends -- or at least I never see her hanging out with anyone or calling anyone.

Sure enough life with Rita and her kids around were pretty annoying. Besides her little boy, Bradley, always crying or getting in to stuff, I had to share a room with nerdy Beth who gets up really early so she can get to school before class starts and review her homework study notes. Since I scheduled my classes so that I don't have any before noon, I just pull the blankets over my head and try to sleep while she gets ready. She used to play this really annoying classical music, but after a big fight, she agreed not to listen to the stuff on her iPod so I could get some rest.

I don't see much of her at night either because after class I usually hang out with friends or go partying and don't come home until late at night so I'm always tip-toeing in the room while she's snoring away in bed in PJs that look almost exactly like the ones my mother wears. I almost felt sorry for her, knowing that she was going to be in for one rude awakening when she finally went off to college.

One weekend my fraternity had their famous Toga Party. Everyone from the school would come and with the girls wearing nothing but sheets, I had little trouble getting them in to bed.

I was chatting with my friend Josh and gulping down a beer when I saw these two chicks standing near the keg, chatting with one another. The blonde one was thin and flat-chested, but her friend who was a little shorter had a really nice set of tits - just big enough to wrap around my cock and titty fuck. She had wrapped the sheet around so that it showed off her flat abs and stopped just mid thigh, showing off her amazing legs. I only got a side view of her face, but could see that she had these nice full lips that I hoped she wouldn't mind wrapping around my now hard dick.

I nudged Josh and said, "Before we go, why don't we see if these girls might be up for something." Josh shrugged. "Why not. It won't hurt."

The blonde girl noticed us walking up and I could see her whispering to her friend about us. "Hi," I said as I got close enough. "How's it going?"

The brunette turned her head to look at me and suddenly her smile faded. Her eyes grew big with shock as she dropped her full cup of beer on my shoe. "Ohmigawd! Josh! What are you doing here?" I could tell immediately that she thought she'd been busted and was going to be in trouble. Her friend and mine looked at the two of us, not sure of what to do. I, however, started thinking quickly.

"The real question is what are you doing here?"

Josh started to interrupt me and I stopped him. "This is my cousin, Beth."

I could see him eyeing her up and down eagerly. "You mean, this is the one you've been sharing a room with? I thought you said she was all ugly and shit."

I hit him with my elbow and whispered, "Just follow my lead and maybe you can get lucky with her friend, here."

I turned back to my cousin who had been telling her friend who I was. "I really should take you home, Beth. Your mother AND mine would be so pissed if they knew I saw you at one of these college parties and didn't do anything about it."

"Can't I stay? Pleeeease?" she begged.

"No! I'm taking you home now. You're going to have to face the music one way or another. Might as well get it over with now."

"But what about my friend? She drove me here. Her parents will be pissed to find out where we were."

"My friend, Josh, will take care of your friend and I'll drive you home with me." I winked at Josh when the girl's weren't looking and he grinned back at me. This was working out better than expected.

She just nodded. We got her stuff out of her friend's car and I grabbed my clothes from Josh's room in the house, and then we headed for home.

In the car, Beth was all nervous and almost in tears. She was so busy worrying about what trouble she might be in that she didn't notice my eyes slowly going over her body. Who knew that under all those baggy clothes was such a hot figure. Here I'd been going to parties trying to hook up with some gorgeous babe, not knowing that there was one sharing a bedroom with me.

"So how long have you been doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Going to college parties."

She shrugged. "Since I turned 16. I tell Mom I'm studying late at the library or doing volunteer work or staying over at Kim's house and the two of us get invited out to parties. We've got fake IDs and everything."

"So if you are always out partying, how come you're doing so well in school?"

She blushed and chewed on her bottom lip.

"Wait. Are you.... are you fucking your teachers?"

"Not until recently. And only one of them. Most of the classes are easy, but for a couple of the hard ones I... I get a tutor."

"How can you afford a tutor?"

"I can't. But there was this college guy who was doing some substitute teaching in one of my classes and he offered to tutor me in some of my classes if I'd sleep with him. So he tutors me and then I let him fuck me."

My cock was so swollen, that I squirmed a little in my seat. Imagining Beth with all these different men just made me want to fuck her even more.

Close to the house, I realised that we were still in our Toga outfits so I pulled over so we could change in the car. I couldn't help but peek at Beth's hot bod while changed and tried hard to hide my erection. I didn't want to be too obvious as to what I really wanted.

Tears running down her face, Beth turned and begged me, "Please, Josh! Please don't tell Mom. As long as I'm getting good grades and she thinks I'm not into guys or parties, she lets me do what I want. Please!!!"

Trying not to appear to eager, I just pretended to think about it for a bit. "Well, I'll keep your secret on one condition."

"What's that?"

I didn't say anything, just took her hand and pressed on top of the hard cock straining to get out of my jeans. Her eyes widened for a moment in surprise and then changed to excitement. She started stroking my dick through the fabric of my jeans and I could see her nipples get hard. I reached a hand out to play with them and she gasped and gave a little moan.

Quickly she undid my button-fly and pulled my dick out of my underwear. "Wow," she said as she continued stroking it. "If I'd know you had such a huge dick, I would've let you in on my little secret sooner."

She leaned over and started licking the head first and then opening her mouth to swallow my entire member. She sucked dick like a pro, playing with my balls as she did. I slid my hand into her shirt so I could play with her tits more while my other hand wriggled under her skirt so I could grope her nice, tight ass. I could hear her moans of pleasure as she continued going down on my, shoving my cock in deep enough that I could feel her tonsils.

I held back for as long as I could before finally coming. She swallowed my cum eagerly and then sat up with a smile. "Mmmm, that was good."

She turned the car on and drove us home, both of us with smiles on our faces. As we pulled up to the house, Beth suddenly realised that she was in her party clothes. She quickly pulled her baggy clothes out from the back seat and threw them on over her clothes, wiped the make up off her face and put her big glasses on. ("Just props," she said. "I've been wearing contacts for a while now.")

My Mom and Aunt Rita were both in their nightgowns, gossiping over a cup of tea before bed. "Hi Mom," Beth said as she went up to kiss her mother on the cheek with the same mouth that had just swallowed my seed. Her mother sniffed her. "You should probably brush your teeth, honey. Your breath doesn't smell so great."

"Sorry, Mom. I'll do that right now while I get to bed."

"And what are you doing home," Mom said to me. "I thought you had some big party to go to?"

"I got bored and then Beth's friend cancelled on her and she needed a ride home so I picked her up on my way."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Beth's look of relief at my lie. "I'm going to head off to bed, too."

Our mothers wished us goodnight, clueless that their two eldest had been carnally intimate. As soon as we got into the bedroom and closed the door, Beth pushed me on to my bed. "I want to thank you for what you did down there."

"Didn't you already do that in the car?"

"Oh. Well I guess I don't have to," she said as she pulled off her shirt to reveal some of the nicest pair of tits I'd seen, nipples hard and just begging to be sucked on.

"Well, I don't mind being thanked again."

"I'm glad because I really didn't get a chance to fully appreciate that amazing cock of yours."

As I watched her undress, my dick started hardening again. She finished stripping and helped me take off my shirt before straddling my lap. I began to knead her breasts with my hands, tweaking her firm nipples. She moaned with delight as she ground her crotch against the lump in my pants.

I started sucking on one breast as I worked one of my hands down her body and under the lacy fabric of her thing to her wet pussy. I was pleased to discover that she was completely shaved and also soaking and ready to be fucked. She moaned even louder as I slid a finger inside her where I found she was amazingly tight.

I just had to fuck her. I quickly rolled her over so she was on her back, quickly pulled down my pants, pushed her panties aside and slid my cock inside her. She gasped loudly as I slid my full 9 inches into her and then held it there.

"I should probably use a condom," I realised, but she shook her head quickly. "No. I'm on the pill. Besides, I want to feel you cum in me."

Those words just set me off. I wanted to just pound her, but I wanted it to last so I started slow, just torturing her as I slid in and out slowly while she moaned for more. I worked her clit with my thumb as I went until finally she came.

We switched positions, her quickly taking off the thong while I got rid of my pants, before she got on top. I played with her tits while she rode my cock until she came again.

I couldn't last another minute. I got her on to her hands and knees and started fucking her behind. She quickly jammed one of my pillows in her mouth so she could scream in to it as I pounded her pussy hard. I worried at first that I was hurting her, but then she told me that she liked being fucked her like that so I just plowed in to her until I finally shot my load deep inside her.

We lay there panting, all sweaty from the hard sex and hearts pounding as we wondered if maybe our parents had heard and were going to come and catch us. "We probably should've locked the door or something," I remarked.

Ever since then, I haven't minded sharing a room with my cousin. My mother thinks Beth has been a good influence on me now that I'm getting up early and going to the library to do my homework. Little does she know that the real reason I'm up so early is because Beth wakes me up with a blowjob and when I'm at the library, instead of studying, I'm fucking my sweet cousin in one of the study rooms. Of course we like to save most of our fucking for when we are home because it's exciting knowing that at any moment we might get caught.

lyra5
lyra5
8 Followers