Never As Good As The First Time

Story Info
He recalls losing his virginity.
1.4k words
3.85
102.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I lost my virginity when I was 18. She was a cute brunette with stunning d cup breasts and a very muscular, almost husky body. I had already fooled around with her once several months before. That episode resulted in my first sexual experience, eating her pussy, and getting a fantastic blowjob from her. We stayed in contact in the months since then, and hung out a few times, but no luck. One night, we went driving in her old volvo (she called it her "gray vulva") up to Skyline. It was cold and windy, and we held on to each other tightly as we looked at the city lights below.

We kissed under the stars, and I unbuttoned her coat a little so I could reach in and place my hand over her shirt covered breast. She smiled and referred to unbuttoning her coat as "a package deal". It was too cold to go any further, and we got back into the car and drove off towards the coast. We stopped at a general store that was closed and she got out and went pee at a public toilet. She came back over to the passenger window where I was seated and we briefly made out through the open window. She got back in the car and we began driving back inland via a little used road.

We pulled over at an old abandoned driveway that was blocked with a chain link fence. We felt like exploring so we both got out and I helped her climb over the fence and followed behind her. This was deep in the redwoods, so it was still fairly dark even after our eyes adjusted to the night. I had brought a small flashlight with a red filter and we used that when we couldn't see well enough.

There were all kinds of abandoned cars parked next to trees. We kept walking up the driveway past more cars until we saw a small 2 story garage. It was more of a carport with a small workshop above it than a garage, and we walked through it to the other side and looked up and saw a small path up the hill leading to the balcony where there was a door. From here we could also see the main house, which was a good hundred yards away. There were a few lights on there, but this garage was obviously not the one they used on a daily basis.

We climbed up the slope to the balcony and went up to the door. It wasn't locked, and we went inside. I removed the red filter from my flashlight and we could see where all the crap from rummage sales came from. There were some abandoned reel to reel tapes, blueprints, and other small items. It wasn't overly cluttered. On the right half there was also a bed frame with a small mattress rolled up on it. We looked around briefly, then she untied the mattress and we sat down on the bed. There weren't any sheets or anything, but it wasn't too dirty so far as we could tell.

We kissed briefly and then, without any prompting, we both began to undress in the darkness. We piled our clothes next to the bed and continued making out, our hands exploring each other's bodies. She prompted for me to climb on top, but I asked if she would be on top, and she kindly obliged me. She through a muscular leg over me and straddled me from above. This gave me a great opportunity to fondle and suck on her large tits that were now hanging over my face. Meanwhile she was slowly grinding her pussy against my cock. I was super nervous, and not nearly hard enough to allow penetration, so she slithered down and started giving me one of her glorious blowjobs.

In total darkness, I was isolated from all other stimulus and could only focus on the sheer pleasure she was giving me. Her mouth was heavenly-she only had to suck on me for a minute before I was rock hard. She leaned forward on her knees, her tits smothering my face, and she reached between her legs and guided my manhood to the opening of her slit. With the head of my cock nestled in the entrance of her pussy, she slowly rocked back and forth, pressing hard each time she came down on my cock. Each time she came down, my dick would venture a little further inside of her, until she finally completely impaled herself on my cock.

Now that we had full penetration and my shaft was sliding more easily in her tunnel, she began to raise and lower her hips. This was nothing like a blowjob, I thought to myself. It was like she was squeezing my cock with her hot pussy. "Oh my god, it's so warm!" I said aloud. A slow "Yummmmmmm" was all she could say in reply. We kissed and she continued to slowly grind into me as I ran my hands over her hips and ass. I asked her to stop for a moment as I tried to regain control of my pleasure. We kissed and she slowly resumed fucking me. "I'm not going to last much longer", I warned. "It's OK" she replied.

I couldn't resist the powerful sensations of pleasure and finally conceded to orgasm. I moaned out loud and she repeatedly flexed her vaginal muscles and arched her back in response, intensifying my orgasm. My body tensed as my cock pulsed and sent streams of cum deep inside her pussy. We both lay together like that, with me still inside her. "I'm sorry", I said. She immediately reassured me that it was ok. "It was your first time. That was beautiful." she said.

After my cock withered and slowly withdrew from her, we lay side by side holding each other, kissing gently. We lay like that for about 15 minutes, and then she started to motion that we should get dressed. Disappointed, I told her I wanted to do it again. "Sure" was all she could muster up for a response. We began kissing more deliberately, and I grew hard while she played with my cock.

"Do you want to be on top this time?" she asked. "No, I want you to be on top again" I replied. More than happy to oblige, she again climbed up on top of me, reached between her legs with one hand, and guided the tip of my cock to the entrance of her slit. My cum had left her hole super wet and when she sat down, my cock easily slid all the way in to the hilt. "ooooh, yumm" she said as she started to rise and fall on my dick. You could hear how wet she was as my cock made small noises as it slid in and out of her wet pussy. ''Yummy'' she said again.

Her pussy was so wet; it felt totally different this time. It was still just as tight, but the sensations were more intense. I reveled in how I could feel the entire length of my shaft sliding in and out of her body. I held on to her ass as she continued to rhythmically squeeze my cock with each thrust of her hips. Finally, I couldn't hold out any more. "Oh my god," I cried as I released another load deep inside her. She slowed her pace as my cock's twitches subsided. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and I just held on to her.

I stayed inside her as long as I could, but eventually my spent penis was expelled by her tight, wet hole. We kissed and then silently got dressed. We walked back to the car and drove back home without discussing what happened. I went to a coffee shop that night. I felt so different. I wondered if anyone could tell I was different. When I went to the bathroom, I noticed my dick was still a little wet from our sex.

We never repeated our drive, but we did have more sexual encounters in the next couple years. A few more fantastic blowjobs, and even an entire sex filled weekend camping in Yosemite. In all we probably had sex 7 times and I deposited 5 or 6 loads in her mouth (her only sexual flaw-she never swallowed). She had the tightest pussy and gave the best blowjobs of any lover I ever had. I guess it really never is as good as the first time.