Her Breasts Are the Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Their night of lovemaking continues as he pleases her orally.
1.1k words
4.45
21.7k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her and moved them so they were standing at the edge of the bed. With his lips still on hers, he leaned gently forward; laying her slowly on the bed. She moved her body up to rest her head on a pillow as he crawled up beside her. His head rested beside hers and they lay and looked into each others eyes. With one hand, he stroked the side of her face and brushed her hair out of her eyes. Occasionally, he would lean forward and softly kiss her lips.

Their bodies told them that they were anxious to explore each other further but their minds were lost in their talk about their lives, their dreams and their desires. As they questioned each other, their hands roamed their bare shoulders and bare chests. Her fingers would trace lines through his hairy chest; his hands would slide down from her shoulder to her arm and occasionally his fingers would trace small circles from her hard nipples.

As he leaned into her for a kiss, she displayed a new eagerness to return it; reaching her hand behind his head and pulling his face into her as her lips parted slightly. He could feel her tongue playing with the tip of his own. She held her breath as they kissed, then released his head as she exhaled deeply and rolled onto her back. She was a wonderful sight to behold, topless with her ample breasts and hard, dark nipples on display for him.

He slid his body lower, leaning over hers to kiss a path through her cleavage. She could feel him use his tongue to trace a path between her breasts. He would stop occasionally and kiss a small patch of skin; first just below her cleavage then further down her belly. He surprised her by stopping at her belly button and tickling her there with his tongue. He girlish giggle broke the silence.

She felt his hand reaching for her waistband. His thumb and finger easily found the snap on her pants and, with one flick of his fingers, they were undone. She found that she had raised her hips to aide him, not remembering consciously doing so. She could feel the bed shift as he stood up; moving to the end between her feet. His hands were firm as they reached for her waistband, pulling her slacks slowly downward.

He was surprised at his patience as he undressed her. He had wanted to be with her for so long, but understood her shyness and did not want to move to quickly and scare her off. As her slacks moved down her thighs, he leaned forward to kiss the exposed skin. His lips were soft as they followed her waistband down her thighs, over her knees and down her calves. He did not know when she had removed her shoes but was glad. Her slacks slid easily across her ankles and off as he tossed them aside.

She could hear his breathing, shallow and rapid, but could not feel him until his lips touched the sole of her foot. While she was ticklish, this touch did not make her wiggle away from him but sent goosebumps up her legs. She could feel he warmth of his breath on her foot as he kissed his way to her toes. She was again surprised as she felt the warmth of his lips around her big toe. What was he doing? No one had ever done that to her before and she was amazed at how erotic it felt. She looked down her leg at his face and saw him smiling back at her. She could feel his tongue tickling the underside of her toe. His mouth widened as he took first two, then three toes inside of his lips. She could feel him sucking on them. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the new feelings he was giving her.

He released her toes and began kissing the inside arch of her foot. His kissed formed a trail as they moved to her ankle, then the inside of her calf and the inside of her knee. Her hips rose off the bed, inviting him higher but he slowed his kisses as they reached her inner thigh. His head passed over the dark patch of hair between her thighs and his kissed resumed on her other thigh. She let out a groan that sounded to him like disappointment as she felt his hot breath pass over her pussy without the touch of his lips following.

He did not have the patience to wait any longer as he moved his kisses back up her thigh until he faces his goal. He could see the moistness on her pussy lips, even through the patch of dark hair that covered them. She could feel the tip of his tongue run along her slit, loosening and separating her lips from each other; giving him his first view of her opening. She felt his hands run up along each thigh until they came to rest on each side of his face. His fingers found her lips and held them open as he flattened his tongue and licked a wide swath from her opening to the top of her lips. When his tongue moved over her clit, she let out a small yelp and raised her hips toward his face.

He had found what he was looking for and took no time in placing his lips on each side of her clit, sucking it gently between them. She was making small noises, not really words. He felt her hands on the back of his head, not really pushing but still urging him to continue. He alternated gently sucking on her clit and using his tongue to trace tight circles around it.

They did not know each others bodies yet and he was surprised when her hips raised quickly to his mouth. It was almost like the suction on her clit had pulled her off of the bed. Her hands tightened in his hair and he could feel her wetness on his chin as her orgasm approached. She moaned his name over and over as she came strongly, her hips rising and falling with each wave that passed through her body. He did his best to keep contact with her but eventually lost the battle as her hips fell abruptly to the bed.

He could feel her fingers kneading at his hair as her breathing slowed. She could feel his body moving up hers as he kissed his way back up her belly, through her cleavage and up to her neck. His body laid on hers and she could feel his heart beating. She felt her hear beating in time with his as he leaned forward and kissed her softly. She tasted herself on his lips. He slipped beside her and she turned to face him. She closed her eyes, her last vision that of his smile as he drifted off to sleep.

(more to come)