A Common Kind of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Doug and Naomi spend the day together.
3.6k words
4.55
40.7k
15
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

After spending the rest of the afternoon and evening eating and drinking with Naomi and her companions, Doug was feeling the call of sleep. He looked at his watch it was 8 pm, usually he was much better at staying awake but this had been a long day of fun and frolic. He looked over at Naomi and smiled then tried to suppress a yawn but it didn't get by her view.

"You're tired Douglas aren't you?" she said to him concerned.

He really liked the way she called him Douglas no one but his Nana called him Douglas, she felt it was strong name that didn't need to be shortened for convenience. But Naomi said in a way that his Nana never had and it made him have feelings in places that Nana's were not allowed to go.

"Yea, it's a been long day," he said but quickly added, "but a really great one since I met you and your sister and Freddy." He made sure to put emphasis on the 'you' portion of his sentence. He was really beginning to like Naomi and wanted to get to know here better.

Naomi was just looking at him as he stared at her, she was finding herself more taken with him every moment, he had the most beautiful eyes and she wanted to stare at those all day. Dhani and Freddy were having a great time they'd walked off a while back and came back to the table with two more beers laughing hysterically. Al and Zoe were not faring better, about half way through the conversation they had some kind of argument over the death penalty that left them both annoyed by the other one. After that Zoe spent time between participating in Doug and Naomi's conversation or Dhani and Freddy's and Al just sat there drank beer and sulked. Odd as it was, Naomi was starting to feel sorry for him she knew her sister could be a little stubborn but she was lovable and as sulky as Al could be she could see that he had a sweet side. Although, he hadn't spoken a lot during the day to Zoe he'd asked her on numerous occasions whether she needed a drink and always got up to get if for her and he paid for it. Naomi thought that was more than most men would do for a woman that didn't talk to them.

Doug thought this had been a wonderful day he'd met his dream match and was feeling better about his prospects in the category of love. Dhani seemed to having a remarkably great time with Freddy, those two had hit it off almost immediately and had pretty much been acting as if no one else at the table existed most of the evening. Al, however, was not having any luck with Zoe and Doug felt kind of bad for him for all his childish antics and arrogance sometimes, there was no better person to have as a friend than Al and when he was committed to one person which wasn't often he was really committed. He could see in Al's eyes that he was really feeling Zoe he just didn't know how to get through to her and his smooth moves and machismo charm were not working with her at all. Naomi brought his mind back to present and better looking company.

"We have to depart Doug," she said looking around at the girls at the table, Zoe immediately got up gathering her things, "I'm rather tired myself and need to get some rest."

She even spoke like royalty who used 'depart' in a sentence he thought "You have things to do tomorrow?" he asked her.

"Not much, thinking about some touring but not really sure."

"Can I ask you something, Naomi?" Doug wanted badly to spend some more time with her.

She turned back towards him after gathering her things from the table. "Sure you can?"

"I'd like for you to spend the day with me tomorrow."

She looked confused for a second, "with all you guys, all of us?" she asked.

"Oh no, no offense to Zoe and Freddy," neither one of the ladies seemed to take any, in fact they were both smiling, "but just you and I, hang out, do some touring together around the city. What do you say?"

Zoe spoke up before Naomi could answer, "I say yes."

Naomi turned to her sister and trained her glare on her, "He wasn't asking you Zoe," she turned back to Doug and said, "yes, they sounds great. You guys will be okay on your own tomorrow, won't you?"

"Chile, we'll be fine tomorrow on our own we're two grown women." Freddy said and laughed.

"Yea, you guys will be okay, won't you? Al? Dhani?" Doug asked looking at them with pleading in his eyes. They knew what to do.

"Yea man, we're cool we may just hang with the ladies tomorrow." Dhani suggested.

"That might be a good idea." Al said all the while looking at Zoe, she wasn't looking at him and she didn't look happy about the idea.

"Great, then we have everything set. What time can I pick you up at your hotel?" Doug asked her.

"Hotel?" Naomi answered. She couldn't let him see where they were staying. Her parents had a small castle in the German countryside with full staff for their visit. She told him quickly, "That's okay, I'll meet you at your hotel and we can leave from there."

"Okay, if that's what you want." Doug thought that was strange, he wondered why she didn't want him to pick her up maybe they were staying in what she thought was a subpar hotel, oh well he thought.

"Douglas, can you and the guys walk us to our cars, they're parked a little ways away from the festival." She turned to get ready to walk away.

"Sure." Doug and the guys along with the ladies started in the direction of their cars.

As they walked they continued to chat and discuss further their plans for the next day. When they finally arrived at the girls' car, Doug was taken aback.

"Okay, guys this is us." Naomi said taking the keys from her purse, although as a Princess she didn't drive herself often she had forced her Father to let her take driving lessons as a teenager and she enjoyed driving herself places when she had the chance and this holiday had been one of those chances. Zoe had driven herself in also, she figured Zoe was headed to some night spot because Freddy was getting into her car not Naomi's.

"Wow!" Al said looking at Dhani. Dhani's eyes were in large circles and his mouth hung open.

"These are your cars?" Doug said trying not to sound too shocked.

"Yes, they are." Naomi assured him. Zoe just laughed like the question was silly.

Doug just kept looking at the cars, they each had an Aston Martin, Zoe's was steel grey Vanquish and Naomi's was black db9, both were new. He looked at Naomi again. She just looked at him and smiled "Douglas I'll see you tomorrow at 11:00 am at your hotel, okay?"

"Yea, yea tomorrow at 11 am, remember ask for Room 1445," as he stared almost mesmerized those beautiful pieces of machinery.

"1445, I'll remember." She reached out to embrace him as Dhani was hugging Freddy and kissing her on the cheek. Naomi embraced Doug and he kissed her full on the lips, he just felt an overwhelming need to taste those succulent lips of hers. She pulled back at first but then thought he was such a good kisser why not just give in so she kissed him back. It wasn't a hard kiss, just light and sweet, she could just taste the hint of beer and bratwurst still on his breath not the best taste but not bad either. He just slipped her little tongue not too much he didn't want a porno kiss this first time but his tongue just swept the inside of her lips and then he pulled back. He opened his eyes and she was staring back him, looking a little shy as he looked around and saw everyone staring at them.

"Ehem, well we better get going too. I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful lady." He winked at her as he turned to leave with the guys.

Zoe got in and started up and took off down the road like a bat of hell. Naomi waved at Doug and he waved back as she started up and left.

"Damn man," Dhani said. Doug looked over at him as they watched the cars drive out of sight. "What kind of government work does she do, because I need to do that. Even her sister has an Aston Martin. Did you see those cars?"

"Yea I did," Doug knew Aston Martin's weren't inexpensive by any means and even renting one wouldn't be cheap, he wondered what she did also because whatever it was she was being paid well for it. "We should have made them pay for drinks," Doug joked and they all started to laugh.

Doug and Naomi had an afternoon together of sightseeing and just walking around the town taking pictures, checking out store fronts, and eating here and there. Doug had bought some souvenirs to take home to his mom and dad, sisters, niece and nephew. He was sure they would enjoy the special purchases, although he'd gotten the kids t-shirts because he never knew what to buy teenagers. His two sisters were older, his sister Maggie was married to her husband George they had a daughter, Angela who was 15 years old. His other sister, Yvette and her partner, Pollyanna (that was her real name) had adopted their son, Rhett, who was now 17 years old. Doug was really close to his family and was thrilled to get the job at the CDC, because he'd be closer to home and family when he moved to Atlanta, closer to his hometown Macon, Georgia.

He learned a lot about Naomi that day, her dad also worked for the government doing community work and her mom was a stay at home mom who volunteered in several different organizations on her island. Her country was made of four island states, Big Bocara, Little Bocara, Taccaro, and Nycara the smallest of the four islands. She loved her home and knew tons about its history, it had been settled by the English in the 1500's and when the slave trade started they brought slaves to the islands and in 1856 the slaves rebelled and a huge war started, the Allegiance War the war lasted a few months but the slaves won their freedom and the country won its independence and set up its own monarchy starting with its first king, King Albert the Magnificent he was a called. Allegiance Day was celebrated every April. She'd told Doug that it was one of the biggest festivals of the year, the others being Rabbit Day, Festival of Feasts which would be coming up when she returned home from holiday, and Carnivale, which everyone knows what Carnivale is. Doug noticed her eyes always lit up when she spoke of her home, she was extremely proud of her heritage. Her country wasn't rich by any means it had a lot of poverty but the people were proud and strong.

They'd done so much that day and had discovered wonderful things about each other. She'd found out that as child Doug had a pretend friend named "Robbie" who would tell him to do crazy things like jump into the dryer while it was on and make attempts to ride his bike on the roof of his house. He said he'd gotten a few spankings for that but with a butt like his Naomi figured he could take them. Doug has always felt out of sorts with two older sisters, his mom was a teacher and his dad sold insurance so he wasn't at home a lot. So he was basically raised by women.

Naomi told him about her fascination with Star Trek and that she owned every episode on DVD and had all the books written regarding the series. She also spoke a few different languages including French, Spanish and she was learning Japanese.

"Say something to me French?" he told her as they were sitting a restaurant getting ready to order dinner. They'd decided to have dinner and then figure out what to do for the evening.

"Why?" she said to him exasperated but she thought it was cute that he asked.

"Because it's French, the language of love and I want to hear you say something sweet to me in it."

"Okay," she thought for a moment and came up with, "Vos chaussettes sont propres et votre alimentation n'empestent pas," she giggled as she watched his eyes light up with glee.

"That sounded great" he said a little breathless, "what did you say?"

"Your socks are clean and your feet do not stink," Naomi started to laugh hard she was bent forward in her chair losing it.

Doug's eyebrows knitted together.

"Oh, I'm sorry Douglas, I didn't mean to offend you," she thought he was upset by what she said.

He just broke out with a huge smile and started laughing himself and they both just went into hysterical laughing. It was quite a sight, Naomi was holding her side she was laughing so hard and Doug was leaning back in his seat with big guffaws. The calmed down and caught their breath.

"Well, I must say having clean socks and non-stinky feet never sounded that sexy," he said looking at her longingly across the table. Naomi just peeked from under her lids, he was very sexy and she felt like maybe this night was going to lead to something more.

Doug just looked over at her thinking to himself, he hoped she was thinking what he was thinking because if she was she was thinking it, she was hungry and for more than dinner. He'd only known her for short while and he felt something very basic for her, he was thinking maybe he needed to figure out a way to make her something more than a vacation fling, but he wondered how he would do that. He figured he didn't have to solve that problem now but he needed to figure it out because when he went home to Georgia, he still wanted Naomi as a part of his life.

They ordered dinner and drinks and just continued to talk, after dinner they roamed the streets of the city just checking out night life and street performers there were so many things going on. They were thinking of visiting Berlin by train the next day and maybe staying away for a night. Naomi wasn't sure how Freddy would feel about that, Freddy was a friend but she was also Naomi's personal assistant and she took that job seriously. Spending a day with Doug was one thing, staying in another city where she couldn't watch over Naomi with him was another. She figured as Doug stepped up behind her and put his arms around her tightly and snuggled into her back, she'd think about that problem later. He felt so warm and solid behind her, they watched some performers do an acrobatics show in the square.

Doug nestled in closely to Naomi, she felt so good with her back to his front. Her ass nestled perfectly in his crotch, maybe too perfectly as he began to feel his cock awaken from its neutral state. Keep it together dude, Doug thought he didn't want to offend her by having his hard on meet her soft side. But she felt so good against him so he just snuggled up closer, she was wearing jeans again today but this pair were white and he was amazed she'd kept them that way all day. She had on a pair of brown leather boots over them with a spike heel and sweater jacket with a fur hood and she had her hair pulled back into a ponytail and a pair large gold hoop earrings on. He'd opted for wearing a pair of black corduroy jeans, black sneakers, a black cashmere coat, a bright yellow cable knit sweater and a black scarf. He cuddled up closer to her.

"You warm, Naomi?" he asked by her ear he felt her shiver a bit as the words left his mouth to reach her.

She turned her head towards his face, "I'm fine Douglas. Very warm here in your arms." She rubbed her gloved hands up and down his arms, they were massive she thought how would they feel naked with her hands rubbing up and down them. She leaned back into his body and felt a familiar lump by her backside. "Douglas!" she turned and looked at him with grin on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry really I am but you are a beautiful, sexy, very close woman to me and I tried to keep it under control but he's got a mind of his own today," he looked at her for mercy for his predicament.

She laughed, "that's okay, you may be able to ease his mind later this evening," she left the hint in the air as she was turned in his arms looking him directly in his eye. She turned back towards the performers.

Doug almost wanted to start jumping up and down like a lunatic this beautiful woman was willing to share herself with him. His cock got harder. He had to wonder, Tiffani had cheated on him, maybe he wasn't able to satisfy someone this beautiful sexually or any woman for that matter. He was starting to worry.

Naomi knew what she was doing, she just wanted a little holiday fling something to tide her over before she had to marry Duke Randolph Inglebrook, as a child she had been betrothed to the Duke and Duchess of Endleman's son, Randolph. Naomi always thought the idea of betrothal was ridiculous in this day and time but her Father believed in tradition and duty. When she became Queen he'd only be Prince Randolph but that would be a jump in his status at least on paper. Randolph was abhorrent to Naomi, he was dumb, crass, classless, and he wasn't even that good-looking the least she could have would be someone nice to look at. He was completely dull and had slept with every woman in the country in Bocara and a many from around the world, at least that's what she'd heard he couldn't or wouldn't say out of the papers. She didn't want him for a husband but she didn't want to disappoint King Milo either.

Zoe was lucky she could marry just about anyone she wanted, as long as he met with her Father's approval, which actually may not be that lucky. Her Father was harsh and very demanding. She wished she could find someone like Douglas and marry him, now he would be a proper prince, but the idea of a white American as Prince of Bocara, her Father would die on the spot. She knew what she was doing, she'd have this little fling with Douglas and in a week she'd be home resuming her duties as Princess of Bocara. She didn't want to hurt Douglas but she figured he knew this was only a short term thing, they don't even live in the same country, it couldn't go anywhere or could it? That was question she decided she'd rather not know the answer to.

She turned in Doug's arms and looked up at him as he looked down at her, he was truly smitten. He wasn't sure if he had regained the confidence to make love to her, Tiffani had really damaged his pride when he found her cheating but he knew he couldn't tell her no if she asked him to make love her.

"Naomi," he looked at her deeply.

"Yea, Douglas." She said with a small smile on her lips, she was taking in his whole face and then landing on those eyes that were turning greyer in the twilight.

"I really enjoyed this day with you. This has been one of the best days of my vacation actually it's been one of the best days of the last few months." He thought she looked surprised he would say that but he went on, "You are one of the most amazing women I've met in a long time and your kindness, gentleness and beauty have just made me more attracted to you. I just wanted you to know that."

"Thank you, Douglas. This has been a great day and you're a really funny and handsome man. As I get to know you, I'm liking you even more. You're so..." she was about to say more but he kissed her and not like the kiss from previous night, this was probing his tongued cascaded into her mouth and their tongues dueled for supremacy. Their lips pressed hard against one another, they could feel the passionate longing. He was rubbing his hands down her body and she had wrapped her arms around his neck, he picked her up off the ground and settled her bottom in his arms. After the kiss, Naomi was little shaky on her legs and Doug looked liked he wanted to rip her clothes off and have sex with her in the middle of the square.

"Naomi, would you like for me to take you back to your hotel and we'll just see each other tomorrow." Doug thought if he didn't get her away from him right now, he was going to lose his mind.

"No, I want to go back to your hotel with you, Douglas" she said definitively.

Douglas looked at her, put his arm around her body protectively and they walked towards his hotel. Naomi tried to reassure herself she could handle this, no one would get hurt and it would all work out.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers