Business Call

Story Info
Businesswoman gets caught using her cell phone as a vibrator.
1.8k words
3.71
67.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
276 Followers

At the age of 35, Catherine Roberts was the youngest employee to ever take on the role of Vice President of Marketing, and the first woman to do so. And why wouldn't she? Having graduated Harvard School of Business at the top of her class, almost everything in her professional life spoke of power and success. Ever since she had started working for the company, she had slowly risen to the top. Her record spoke for itself.

It didn't hurt any that Catherine was an extremely beautiful woman either. A tall, slender brunette, Catherine was blessed with very shapely legs and large breasts; traits that Catherine was completely aware of and dressed to emphasize. She habitually wore business suits that showed disproportionate amounts of cleavage, and short skirts that gave others a nice view of her legs.

One thing was for certain - Catherine definitely knew how to use her natural good looks to her advantage. A cold, wicked smile crossed her lips as she walked down the hall way, completely aware of the fact that every man in the office was ogling her. Not that Catherine minded. In fact, quite the opposite, she had long since learned how to use her sexuality to her advantage. With her rare combination of brains and beauty, Catherine had managed to climb her way to the top.

At the same time, she had made quite a few enemies, both amongst the other, equally talented women who had been passed up for promotion instead of her, and amongst the men whom she mercilessly teased. Everyone knew that she was going to fall from grace one day, and when she did, she was going to fall hard.

Once she had reached the end of the hallway, Catherine slowly opened the door and entered her office. She smiled, knowing that as soon as she left the room, her colleagues were going to talk about her. For a brief moment, she wondered what they might say, but such idle curiosity quickly passed when she entered her private office.

"Good morning Mrs. Roberts," chirped Lauren, her mousy, redheaded secretary, "How are you today."

"Just fine Lauren, just fine," Catherine sighed, "Did I get any messages while I was out?"

"No, just this package," Lauren replied, as she handed Mrs. Roberts a manila folder.

Catherine opened the parcel and thumbed through the papers inside, briefly glancing over them before looking back up at Lauren.

"Damnit," she exclaimed, "Corporate was supposed to send us these financial records last week! We're already behind!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Roberts but..."

"I'm going in back," she said, heading into her office, "And I don't want anyone -- anyone -- disturbing me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Roberts," her secretary said as Catherine slammed the door shut.

Catherine sat down and furled her brow. Lately, the stress of her work had been catching up with her. Although she was more than happy to manipulate those around her into doing some of her work for her, Catherine was always careful to make sure that she took credit in front of her bosses, and wasn't above pulling all-nighters to get her job done. Whatever negative, selfish traits she may have had, above all, Catherine had ambition. She wanted to get ahead in life, and was willing to sacrifice anything to get it -- friends, family, anything!

Unfortunately, she was doing just that! With her long hours and busy schedule, she rarely got to spend any time at home with her husband any more. Indeed, the few nights that she was at home, he was usually away on a business trip to London, or Calcutta, or God only knows where else! Catherine may have been the ultimate career woman, but she was quickly finding herself sexually frustrated.

To exacerbate matters, Catherine had recently found that getting angry made her hot. In fact, her sex drive went through the roof when she got mad. And she had certainly been angry lately. Without anyone around to satisfy her carnal lusts, Catherine had taken to frequently masturbating in order to relieve some of her sexual tension. It didn't help much, but at least it felt good. So good...

Sitting down at her desk, Catherine picked up the phone to call the corporate offices. There were several rings before some receptionist picked up.

"Welcome to corporate," she said in a rather nonchalant voice, "How may I help you?"

"Yes," Catherine said curtly, "This is Catherine Roberts from the Houston office and I wanted to talk to the manager."

"Of course," said the receptionist, "Let me put you on hold for a minute."

The stereotypical sounding elevator music came on.

'Damnit,' Catherine thought to herself as she put the phone down, 'How long am I going to have to wait.'

Frustrated, she leaned back in her office chair and absent-mindedly ran her fingers through her long auburn hair. The stress was starting to get to her. Already, Catherine's thoughts started to drift towards some way of pleasuring herself. Sticking her hand under her mini-skirt, Catherine began to rub the sensitive folds of her cunt through the thin, lacy fabric of her panties. It felt good too; really good, in fact.

Moaning softly in pleasure, Catherine spread out her shapely legs and put them up on top of her desk. Her high heels slammed down on the hard wood. Catherine looked up at the door, at first nervous that someone might have heard the noise, but nothing happened. Relieved, Catherine went back to pleasuring herself. In an attempt to get a better reach at her pussy, she hiked up her mini-skirt, revealing her long, shapely legs.

Quickly, Catherine yanked off her panties, exposing her moist, dripping cunt. She began to finger it, rubbing it until she started to feel that familiar pleasure that only masturbation could give her. The thrill of doing it in her own office -- where she risked being caught by her co-workers -- only added to the eroticism of the moment.

Catherine looked around her desk for something to use as an aid. Unfortunately, most of the objects on top of her desk were more suited for office work than self-pleasuring... there were paperclips, a stapler, a pencil sharpener, a calendar and several manila folders full of financial data. Finally, Catherine settled on the coffee mug where she kept her pens. She picked out a cheap plastic pen and rubbed it over her thick, full lips. Licking it, to give it some lubrication, Catherine took the pen and began to rub it against her vagina.

'Oh yeah,'Catherine thought to herself, 'That's the feeling! That's what I'm looking for!'

At first, she concentrated her work on the sensitive outer lips of her vagina. As she got more and more aroused, Catherine's vagina began to get wet, leaving ever so slight of a moist spot on her chair. Catherine either didn't notice, or more likely, didn't care. As she got more excited, Catherine began to probe the inner depths of her womanhood, sticking the pen deeper into her dripping wet cunt.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly to herself, hoping that she wasn't loud enough to draw attention from her co-workers.

Unfortunately, although she could bring herself just to the point of ecstasy, she kept falling short of that familiar sense of relief. Realizing that such a meager piece of equipment was unlikely to satisfy her, Catherine tossed her pen aside. It landed flawlessly into her metal waste paper basket. Scanning her desk, she looked for something more phallic to use on herself.

'Damnit,' Catherine thought, 'If only I had a vibrator somewhere in here...'

Just then, a brilliant idea went off in her head. Catherine realized that she did have a vibrator of sorts on her after all! Reaching into her jacket pocket, she pulled out her cell phone. In one swift motion, she flipped it open. Scrolling down the phone's menu, she turned down the volume and set it on vibrate. The phone vibrated for a moment, as a demonstration, and then stopped.

'That was pretty strong,' she thought, 'I wonder if it will be strong enough, though. Only one way to find out I suppose...'

Catherine hesitated for a brief moment, looking up at the door and making sure that nobody was coming into her office. Then her base, animal instincts took over. Slowly but deliberately, she pushed the cell phone up into her vagina. She was already wet down there, so the phone slid in with little resistance. Once it was in as far as it would go, Catherine sat back and took a deep breath. Reaching over, she put her phone on line two.

'Here goes nothing,' she thought to herself.

Catherine dialed her cell phone and waited. Sure enough, a couple seconds later, her phone started to buzz. It was the most amazing thing that she had ever experienced. For such a small little device, her cell phone packed as much punch as any vibrator that Catherine had ever used in her lifetime. The vibrations of the phone sent wave after wave of pleasure through her entire body. Her legs spread out and went limp as she rode through the vibrations. Catherine was lost in an ecstatic reverie...

"Fuck yeah," she screamed out at the top of her lungs, "That feels so fucking good! Oh! YEAH! AHHHHH!!!!"

Catherine threw back her head and rode out the pleasure of her cell phone's vibrations. When she sat back up, Catherine was shocked to find her co-workers standing by her door. A large crowd had gathered by her office, curious to know what all of the commotion was about. They were shocked to find Catherine Roberts, V.P. of Marketing, with her legs spread out on top of her desk and her dripping wet cunt exposed to the world, the cell phone still sticking out obscenely. Laurie, her receptionist, had a wicked grin on her face.

"Seems like the stuck up bitch has been doing something inappropriate," said Lauren, "Now it's my turn Mrs. Roberts. We've got dirt on you, and if you don't want to get fired, you're going to do whatever we say. Looks like we have a new office slut boys!"

"Yeah," said one of the men, "I want to go first."

"Me next," said another, "I've wanted to nail that hot piece of ass for a while now!"

"Yeah," replied the first man, "She's always flaunted it around the office, teasing us. Well now it's our turn bitch!"

Realizing that she was caught, Catherine rolled her eyes. At least being the office slut was better than being fired. Especially in this economy! And besides, it might even give her a chance to vent some of her sexual frustration to boot. Now she would get to find out which of her co-workers had the stamina to fuck her all night long. Sitting back up, Catherine slid her mini-skirt down her well toned thighs and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Mrs. Roberts," came a voice from over the phone, "Are you still there? Are you all right? We heard screaming..."

'Oh well,' she thought to herself, 'I suppose I'll have to finish that call later...'

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
276 Followers