Swinger Odyssey

Story Info
Couple swings, then has some fun in a cemetary.
1.6k words
4.43
18.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspeach
mspeach
2 Followers

We were basking in the afterglow of a magnificent sex party and gently nursing small hangovers. As we sat in the hotel room, sipping our coffee, we reminisced about the night before—what we liked the best, what turned us on. I was getting aroused just thinking about it: the beautiful biker babe I had been with, her creative boyfriend equipped with toys...it was amazing. We met them at the bar at the party. I introduced myself by way of a compliment.

"Excuse me, may I worship the fabulousness that is your boots?" She was wearing these exquisite black patent leather platform ankle boots that hugged her tanned, toned calf in a very sensuous way.

"Thank you! Aren't they great?" She smiled.

Her boyfriend touched my shoulder and said, "You should see the rest of the outfit."

I looked at her and she immediately pulled up her dress to reveal a sexy stripper's pink and blue swirled bikini adorned with chains. Her body was close to perfect—her muscles were taut, her skin a golden honey. My eyes drank her in. I was intoxicated.

"Wow." I said. "That's gorgeous."

"Thanks. I'm Sandy. Hey do you want to come and sit with us?" she asked. I looked at my husband who looked as wolfish as I felt. He nodded and we followed them to their table.

I was in my element that night. Dressed in a hot vinyl bodysuit and short plaid skirt, I wore my favorite thigh highs—black with a zipper up the back—and black platforms. My red hair was wild around my shoulders and I could tell my eyes were twinkling with sexual energy. I felt fabulous and flirty. My husband, Steve looked equally hot with his flowing hair and tight leather pants that showed off his package nicely (which Sandy noticed right away I noted. Good.)

Sandy's boyfriend Eddie was a biker with long, wild graying hair and a big mustache. You could tell that these folks at the party weren't really his kind of people and he projected a mix of fear and swaggering confidence. Sexual energy seethed just below the surface. Throughout the night, both he and Sandy would remark that they were glad that we were here; it made them more comfortable.

After a few drinks and a lot of conversation, Sandy asked me if I wanted to dance. She took off her dress to reveal her stripper's attire. I gulped, said sure, and we hit the dance floor. She moved fluidly, swiveling her hips in time with the music. She turned to face Eddie and Steve and bared her breasts. I loved the look on their faces. She had them in the palm of her hand. She danced closer and closer to me until we were kissing there on the dance floor. Eddie and Steve were transfixed. "I think we're getting lucky tonight," she whispered.

My panties were wet by then. "Mmmm," I replied. "The playroom is open now, want to go play?"

She grabbed my hand and led me from the dance floor. "Come on," she said to the boys and strode toward the door. I followed and the boys took a minute to fall into step. In minutes we were in the playroom. Sandy pushed me onto the bed and began kissing me. Her hands roamed over my breasts and down between my legs. My hands discovered her. For a moment, there was no one in the world but us two. Then, we were treated to the skilled hands and mouths of Steve and Eddie. They were all over us. I felt Eddie's mustached mouth between my legs and the play of his tongue on my clit. A tingle surged through me. This guy really knew what he was doing! I looked over to see Steve pleasuring Sandy in the same way.

Eddie probed me with one finger at first, then two, then three. At the same time he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I was on the brink of orgasm when he began to lick me again. I shoved my hips toward him and grabbed the back of his head. I came, wave after wave rippling through me. Just then, I heard the most beautiful sound: Sandy was about to come. Her gasps and moans lilted on the air. Eddie licked me more furiously and pounded me with his fingers. Sandy lifted her head to watch Steve eat her, then arched her back. At that, I came again, watching as she bucked and writhed, shouting her pleasure. Right then, I heard someone say, "Oh yeah." It reminded me that we were still in the playroom, surrounded by people. I came to my senses all at once and drank in the scene. A brunette was sucking one cock while stroking two others. Another couple fucked on the floor nearby.

"Let's continue this back at our room," Sandy breathed.

"Mmmhmmm," I said.

We gathered our things and were in their room in no time. Eddie reached into a duffle and said, "Now the fun begins."

I was about to ask what he meant when he pulled out a double dong and a vibrator. "Lie down," he told Sandy. She did as she was told. He removed her panties, gave an introductory lick, and got to work with the vibrator on her clit. He handed the vibrator to me and proceeded to fuck her with one end of the double dong while I massaged her mound. Soon, that lilting moan was back. She grabbed my wrist with one hand and Eddie's with the other and began to grind against us. Steve was busy licking her pert nipples and playing with my clit. Suddenly, Sandy gasped an oh-my-god and came even harder than she had before, which to me was astounding and made me incredibly wet.

"Come here," Eddie told me. He motioned me toward the free end of the double dong. "Try this."

I had never used a double dong before and couldn't wait to get started. I eased the dong into my wet pussy, gently pushing against hers. "Yeah," she whispered. Soon, we were rocking back and forth, occasionally leaning forward to kiss. The guys watched and stroked their cocks as we rocked harder and harder, faster and faster, until the two of us were bucking our hips, clutching the bed and coming in forceful bursts. I came so hard I thought I would squirt.

The men couldn't take it any longer. We slipped the double dong out and got on our hands and knees on the bed. They mounted us from behind. I felt the familiar loveliness of Steve's cock enter me. Sandy and I leaned in to kiss. Steve began to fuck me slowly at first, slowly and deeply. Then hard and fast, pounding me, hitting my g-spot again and again. The warmth of a double orgasm poured through me to the tips of my fingers, to my toes and the top of my head. It was coming. The warmth flowed to my pussy and I screamed with ecstasy; I fucked Steve back with all my might as I came twice.

Beside me, Sandy mirrored my movements, fucking Eddie as hard as she could and came at the same time I did. At that, Steve cried out and I felt him fill me up. Eddie shouted, "Oh God Baby!" and came into Sandy's beautiful pussy. We fell exhausted in a heap, laughing a little in amazement.

The next morning, Steve and I drank our coffee, nursed our hangovers, and got ready to pick up our daughter at my sister's house. When we got there, we found a note saying that they had gone for a hike and wouldn't be back for another hour or so. To kill time, we decided to stroll around the local graveyard, an old relic of a thing with graves from the 1800s through the 1930s or so. After reading some of the stones and laughing at the dire epitaphs, we plopped down among the graves to lie in the sun of early April. We lolled there silently for a few minutes. My mind was replaying the scene from the night before. I rested my head on Steve's chest, inhaling his scent mingled with the smells of the evening.

My hand rubbed his stomach, then trailed downward to his package. I couldn't help it; I was so aroused. Feeling his cock harden beneath my touch, I unzipped Steve's pants and eased it out. God, his cock was gorgeous, big and shapely. Looking around to make sure the coast was clear, I took his head in my mouth. I lingered there for a minute, playing my tongue around its rim. Then slowly, I lowered my head taking in as much of him as I could. Sucking gently, my tongue traced its way up the shaft. "Mmmm," Steve moaned, raising his hips a bit. I swirled my tongue along his hard cock, feeling it harden even more. Soon, I was sucking him with abandon, his hips moving in rhythm, his cock fucking my mouth. His breath came in gasps now and I knew he was ready to release his load. I swirled my tongue around the head and plunged downward to take him into my throat. At that, he bucked and moaned, coming in my mouth.

It wasn't until we were in the car that he said to me, "You know there were two guys watching us back there." I took a moment to be embarrassed and then remembered how many people we had fucked in front of the night before. I smiled. "Did they enjoy it?" I floated through the rest of the day, looking forward to fucking Steve again that night. What a perfect weekend.

mspeach
mspeach
2 Followers