Mum's The Word

Story Info
Anger turns hot towards ex's Mom.
1.9k words
4.24
137.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently broke up with my girlfriend Jenny. Our break up was bitter and nasty to say the least, especially considering that she dumped me for some jerk-off of a guy who she'd known all of five minutes!

We hadn't been living together, but as time went on I found myself getting along really well with her parents, who were very open-minded. They had very liberal feelings about most stuff, especially about sex. I'd often spend weekends at her place, and even went to the cottage with the family. Because of my closeness to her family I thought a nice clean break would be best all.

I refused to have anything further to do with her family hoping that in time we'd all get over it, and it seemed to work, at least for me.

Then one day I ran into Jenn's Mom, Christine, unexpectedly at the mall. She's started work at a new store that had opened. She was obviously still quite upset by the way in which Jenn had broken up with me. I guess she felt bad for me and was trying her best to be nice to me.

But when she asked me how I was feeling, I don't know what came over me but I lost it for a minute or two.

"How the hell do you think I feel? Wait a minute considering the circumstances I'm not upset! Hell no! I'm happy, yeah that's it....I'm very bloody happy! Thanks for asking!" I snapped at her.

She quickly turned away, embarrassed and a little shaken by my sudden outburst. I'm not a mean guy or nasty guy, so don't get me wrong. I simply had too many things still to say about my break up with Jenn, things I never got a chance to say. I guess I was still angry at what Jenn had done to me. Unfortunately for Jenn's poor Mom though, some of my pain and anger was misdirected her way. Although I bit my tongue when I heard the echoes of what I was saying it was too late.

My behavior played on my conscience for quite some time and I finally decided to stop by with some flowers as a peace offering to Christine. I had to mend things with her since it was Jenn I had a beef with not the family. I timed my visit knowing Jenn would be out.

At around 11 the following morning I knocked on the door, hiding a bunch of tropical flowers behind my back. As luck would have it, Christine answered the door. Her large plump frame was draped in a fluffy pink bathrobe and she obviously wasn't expecting company. And she certainly wasn't exactly pleased to see me, not that I blamed her after the way I behaved the last time we'd met. I handed her the flowers and groveled a bit. After a minute of listening to me trying make amends she smiled and asked me in.

She asked, as she always did when I came over, if I'd like a cup of tea. I said sure and made myself comfortable at the kitchen table, just as I'd done in so many happier times gone by. Christine brought the teapot to the table. I poured us both a cup while she rummaged through the pantry looking for some cookies.

I suddenly became aware of her standing right behind me. I felt her big, strong arms wrap around me and bear hugged me.

"I'm so sorry you were hurt Robbie," spoke softly, rubbing her cheek against my hair, "not that I ever wanted you for a son-in-law!"

I was pretty much ready to leave after that comment. Until that point I actually believed Christine when she said she forgave me and that she understood about how I reacted the other day. Surely she wasn't suggesting that was to blame for my break up with Jenn?

Suddenly though it became very clear what she meant. I felt her nuzzling the side of my neck with her lips. I craned my head back breathing the sexy heavy scent of her perfumed body. Her short blonde, neatly trussed hair brushed against my cheek and her lips brushed against mine. Gently she placed her lips on mine. My lips instinctively parted and I felt her tongue touch mine. Slowly at first, our tongues mingled and played. The Christine began nipping and pulling on my lips with her teeth and I started feeling a twitch in my pants. The more we kissed the harder my prick was getting.

I slowly slid my chair out form under the table and turned around to face her. It hurt to look at Christine. Her face was the exact image of Jenny's, a bit older, but exactly like her! My love for Jenn has always been that she never ever failed to do it for me sexually! We did so many things together and had so much fun in bed! Right now it was becoming quite obvious that she got everything she's got from her Mom!

"You ok sweetie?" she whispered as we pressed against each other again. Christine took my face in both her hands and kissed me deeply, passionately while I fumbled with the belt that held her bathrobe closed. Gasping with delight as it fell open I was in awe at the sight of her large pendulous breasts and her big soft, sexy tummy.

Eagerly I took one of her large, hard raspberry-pink nipples into my mouth and sucked on it like the hungry sex starved baby I was. Christine moaned out loud with pleasure. Every once in a while she'd yelp and shout out loud, scaring me half to death at first. It seemed the more vocal she got the harder my sucking and nibbling got. I was blown away by her body! I'd always had a thing for larger women, women with lot's of meat on their bones and though Jenny had been a big girl she was almost a waif in comparison to her gorgeous Mother!

"Let's go to the bedroom," she whispered. I didn't say a word but allowed her to lead me upstairs. When we reached the top of the landing I saw that the door to Jenn's room was slightly ajar. I couldn't resist taking a peek inside. I noticed it was exactly the same as it was before we split up.

I suppose it was stupid of me, but I pretty mush dragged Christine into Jenn's room. She looked uneasy when she realized what I had in mind, but we were both so damn horny, too horny to stop. The thought of getting it on with my ex-girlfriend's Mom in the very same room, and bed that we used to make out on was a huge turn on!

Slowly she peeled off her robe letting it fall to the floor, fully exposing her pale white body to me in all it's womanly glory! She stood there and let me run my hot horny hands all over the expanse of her soft creamy flesh.

I have this thing for big asses too, and Christine's ass was my idea of heaven! Large, firm and supple, yet soft and slightly dimpled. Anxiously I fell to my knees and got behind her. Gently I pulled her warm ass cheeks apart. Kissing her soft warm buns I slowly trailed my tongue down the crack to her warmest spots. Christine sighed deeply and then moaned with pleasure. I lingered at her anus, licking and poking at her tight hole with my out stretched tongue. I could feel her twitching and shivering as I replaced my tongue with my finger. She leaned forward and my finger slide easily into her slick asshole. I teased her a little, tickling her pussy with my other hand while I tantalized her ass with my finger. My cock stood straight up in my lap like a quivering flag pole in the wind.

I stuck one finger, and then two fingers into her into her drooling snatch and starting shoving them in and out of her slippery hole rapidly, giving her a taste of what was yet to come. She was breathing heavily, panting and I felt her shifting her weight. She began to shudder slightly and started pushing herself down hard on my hand. I diddled and fingered both her hot openings until my cock couldn't stand it any longer.

I stood up and guided her to Jenn's bed, suggesting that she crouch on all fours so that she's be facing the full length mirror on the closet door. I loved this, it provided maximum viewing pleasure for both of us, just like Jenny and I used to do.

Again I made her wait for me. I stared at her glorious ass and hanging pussy lips amazed at what I was about to do. I looked at Christine's reflection in the mirror while she looked at me. I climbed on the bed behind her and into position. She stuck her bum up in the air and gave me my choice, exposing her tight, dark asshole and her wet, deep red swollen cunt to me. I was unable to resist grabbing hold of her ample ass cheeks and giving them each a firm squeeze and a good hard slap before plunging my stiff hard prick into her soft, tight ass. She never flinched as my cock entered her warm ass and swallowed it up , clenching my head and shaft firmly. The sex was fast and furious. Christine was moaning and shouting out loud the whole time I banged her ass. I was gasping for air while I pumped my throbbing tool in and out of her hot juicy hole. My hips and crotch were bumping and slapping madly against the soft yielding flesh of her sexy rear end.

Kneeling on Jenn's bed, I was in the best of both worlds! I love fucking a woman doggy style and this time I had the thrill of also being able to watch her large tummy wobbling beneath her and see her floppy tits swinging back and forth and from side to side while I fucked her in the ass!

I could feel my balls bunching up and my bag starting to tighten as I mashed them against Christine's soft sexy ass. Frantically I grabbed hold of her fleshy hips and pulled her tight to me. I power fucked her asshole, driving my cock all the way in and then all the way out. I squeezed and pulled on her dangling tits and pinched her nipples until she screeched out loud. Then as I leaned forward and with my cock deep inside her rectum I exploded. She let out a loud shrill scream and shoved her ass back hard onto my cock. Her ass was amazing! She flexed her muscles and milked my cock dry in a matter of a minute

We collapsed in a heap on the bed. I lay on top of Christine not wanting the moment to end. I was rubbing her squished tits and playing with her nipples while her talented ass kept up it's clenching massage on my waning length.

Now here's what you need to understand, I didn't go to Jenn's house with the intention of getting it on with her Mom. Although I did get a charge out of screwing her in Jenn's room, avenging myself by using Jenn's Mom was not my motive. My intentions were to make good an embarrassing situation.

Until that day I'd never really seen Christine as anything more than Jenn's Mom, but that has all changed now, as I'm sure you can imagine. Chrissy and I have come to an agreement. We agreed that we would continue to meet at least once a week, but shhhh, Mum's the word!