Pete and the Cum Slut Cocksucker

Story Info
Pete gets his cock sucked for the first time.
2.9k words
4.39
136.9k
79
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There should really be an introductory story before this one. But I was too excited about starting this one!

So, a bit of background:

Pete, a shy 18 year old virgin, has just been seduced by his Mom. They've been having sex (just the vanilla kind at this stage) all weekend. It's Monday morning:

*

Mom and I were sitting eating breakfast. Mom was wearing a see-through negligee with nothing underneath, not even panties. She hadn't showered yet and there were dirty sexy smells coming from between her thighs. My cock started to stir.

"The girls were thrilled to hear about us getting together." Mom said casually.

"Whoa, what girls," I exclaimed "you've been telling other people about what we've been up to?"

"Just my girlfriends, you know the ones I had coffee with yesterday afternoon, Sally, Sandra and Kate."

I couldn't put faces to any of these names. I realised that I didn't know much about Mom and her friends.

"I told them everything about the last two days, every hot, sticky detail. They were very impressed."

"They were especially interested in you. How you performed. What sort of a cock you've got. All that sort of thing." Mom continued.

"What did you tell them about my cock?" I asked. Both embarrassed and intrigued.

"That it was beautiful to look at. That it was big and thick and hard. That it shot out more cum than I've ever seen!" she said with a big sexy grin.

"You mean every time we fuck these girls are gonna know all the details? Do they tell you about their sex lives?"

"Of course." Mom replied, though I wasn't sure to which question.

"That reminds me," she said "Sally is coming over this afternoon. She wants you to help her out with a fantasy thing she has."

"Fantasy?"

"She wants to be your cocksucking slut. She asked me if you would do it and I said you'd be only too happy."

"Do what exactly?"

"Oh you just have to lie back and let her suck you off. I thought it might be nice to get sucked for the first time by someone besides me. But," she looked at me "here's the important part. You've got to abuse and verbally degrade the shit out of her. Call her lots of dirty names. While she's sucking your cock. Slut, bitch, whore, anything."

"She really wants it to happen. It's a big thing she's wanted to do for ages. You'll do it for her won't you honey?" Mom reached over and started to fondle my cock.

"What's she like this Sally?" I wasn't committing to letting any old whore suck my cock. Hey, a week ago I was a virgin. The only woman I'd had sex with so far was my Mom and now I'm being picky!

"Relax," said Mom "she's quite attractive, a bit shy and quiet but I reckon she's a real slut when it comes to sex."

"She's got nice tits." She added.

"Sound interesting. OK I'll do it." I said trying to sound not interested at all.

"Oh thanks darling," Mom shot me a grateful smile "she'll be here at two. I have to go out but I'm sure you two will hit it off without me. Goodness is that the time. I've got to fly. I am so late!"

I saw Mom's big tits sway and jiggle as she jumped up. Instantly horny.

"Hell," I said to myself "two o'clock. I need some cock action now!"

Mom was already in her bedroom. I got there just in time to see her lift her arms to take off the negligee. I sort of football tackled her on to the bed, getting a face full of boobs in the process. I got her on her back and pressed both her arms against the bed.

"You're not leaving till I get a fuck." I said.

Mom made a snarl with her lips then reached up to give me a deep French kiss, making growling noises as she did so.

"You wanna fuck? Come on then! Let's see what you've got." She snarled.

I was in that cunt in a flash. I lifted up and rammed home as hard as I could. I felt like I was raping her. But Mom was a real pro. Each time I lifted to draw out she lifted too. She might have been underneath but she totally controlled the in and out movements of my cock. Her cunt muscles held my cock in a vicious grip. It was she who did the raping. I was sucked dry in about a minute flat.

She pushed me off a jumped for the shower before I could do anything else.

I lay there panting, satisfied, my cock totally flaccid. Wow what a woman I thought!

................................................................

It was five to two and I was more than ready for Sally. I was in the lounge, watching TV. Slight difference to normal: my pants were round my ankles and I was sporting a raging hard-on. I hadn't showered after my fuck with Mom. So my cock was all greasy and it stunk a fair bit too. The slut can suck it clean I had decided.

Mom's had said before she left "Hope you enjoy yourself with Sally. Don't forget to be tough."

Twenty past two now. Where was the slut? I had been so horny for the last couple of hours!

I heard a car draw up the driveway and stop. A moment later I heard:

"Hello-oo, anybody home?" It was a female voice coming from the open back door. Sally!

"In here," I called "come on through."

"Hi, I was..." Sally didn't finish her sentence. She'd bounded into the room and was now standing in front of me, mouth wide open, eyes wide open, staring at my cock.

I was staring too. Sally was a stunner. I was expecting a forty something lady but I was looking at a young woman no older than twenty three, twenty four. Pretty face, small rosebud mouth, shortish light brown hair. And Mom was wrong about the tits too. They weren't nice, they were fantastic! It was a hot day and Sally was wearing a low cut blouse showing plenty of cleavage with a pair of really big firm looking tits pressing real tight against the soft white material. Ah! Sally, I'd seen her around the street, she'd visited Mom quite a bit recently. I'd already lusted mightily after these tits!

She was also wearing a wedding ring. Married! Did all Mom's friends get up to extra nooky while their hubby's were at work? Hey, not my problem. My only problem was getting this bitch to suck my cock.

Sally was still staring, still speechless, I guess totally overwhelmed at her fantasy coming true.

I recovered my wits first. "OK cocksucker, down on your knees and get to work!" I demanded.

Sally tore her eyes away from my cock and looked at me. There was a look of bewilderment on the pretty face, her mouth open saying a silent "Oh!"

She's playing hard to get I thought, time to get tough. I looked her straight in the eyes "Listen cum slut I haven't got all day. Get down and get sucking!"

"I said get down on your fucking knees!" I shouted.

Still she hesitated, looking at me, looking at my cock, looking back at me. She's having second thoughts I said to myself, she's gonna chicken out.

"OK bitch, I count to three, if you aren't sucking my cock by then I'm kicking your arse out of here. One!"

She lifted the hem of her skirt and knelt down!

"Two!"

She took my cock with her right hand. She gave me one last uncertain look.

"Three!"

Oh my God! It was in her mouth! Oh yes! This was unbelievable. I started to relax; my whole being had been tensed up. She pulled out though, a look of distaste on her face.

"What's the problem?" I said "This is your kind of cock isn't it cum slut?"

I got hold of her hair and pulled back onto the cock.

"Nice mixture of my cum and Mom's cunt cream"

She looked up at me in surprise but slowly, gently she moved her head forward and took it further in. I could feel her lips stretch, I could feel her tongue underneath, and I could feel the heat. This was gonna be Heaven.

She was starting off slow and kind of unsure still. But that was OK, I was already fighting back the urge to cum. Way down the shaft she went, slowly, not sure how much she could take I guess. Then out to the cockhead leaving a slick trail of her saliva behind. A few more tentative moves down the shaft and she seemed to become more confident and built up a steady rhythm. Down all the way; back to the tip, down half way, a little twist with the mouth, back out, all the way back down.

This was Heaven! Now to make things even better:

"Get ya tits out!" I demanded.

Sally seemed glad of the break as she let go my cock, breathing heavily. She started to unbutton the blouse.

"Did I say you could stop sucking? Did I?"

"No." said Sally as she quickly put my cock back in.

"No Sir! You dirty little cum slut!" I shouted.

"No thur." mumbled Sally, the cum slut, as she started back sucking and as she pulled her arms from the blouse. She reached behind and in two seconds the bra fell away and her fantastic tits swayed free.

I grabbed her by the hair and roughly pulled her back. My cock plopped out, saliva ran down her chin. She looked like the cocksucking whore she really was. I opened my legs a bit more and pulled towards me. Her tits were now in groping distance. And grope them I did!

I had to admit they were better than Mom's too. Mom's were as big but these were a better shape, the nipples stood higher (hard as rivets by the way) and her skin naturally being younger was smoother and tauter. Hey, Mom's were a boob job anyway and these, as far as I could tell, were hundred percent naturals.

I fondled them, I squeezed them, and I twisted and pulled at the nipples. But Sally didn't seem excited. Too many guys had been there before me I guessed. She was going off the boil. Quickly I got her back to the real job.

"Back to the cock, cum slut." Boy, did I enjoy calling her that. And she obeyed with no hesitation this time. In no time back to the same rhythm.

"Enjoying yourself cocksucker." I asked.

"Mmmmmmm." was the reply.

Couple minutes passed, I was gonna cum pretty soon. Time for another diversion. I pulled her off.

"Stand up and take off the skirt."

This she did. Getting good at doing what she's told I decided. She stood there, getting her breath back covered in a slick sheen of perspiration. It was quite a hot summer day after all. She stood there, in only a pair of white cotton briefs (what a sweet innocent touch!). Was it perspiration that made the front of the panties so wet? I didn't think so. The horny bitch must be enjoying herself I decided.

"Panties." She quickly complied.

"Over my knees, whore." I grunted. She came forward and bent across my knees. I felt her heavy tits brush my thighs as she did.

"Lift your ass and open your legs, I need a good look at what I've got here." I said.

What I got was an exquisite tight pink bud of an asshole. So tight and so fuckable. I nearly came just looking at it. The cunt; well, just another cum slut cunt really (only the second one I'm looking at and already I'm an expert!). Sopping wet. I spread the lips. Hmmm, tiny clitoris. Tiny maybe but I bet it's orgasmed a few times I smiled to myself.

I rubbed her asshole roughly with my thumb. Put it to my nose. Smelled clean. Gave her clit a tweak with my thumb and fingers. Sally squeaked.

"OK, back to the cock...." I said. She looked at me with a faint smile on her pretty face.

"...... cum slut." We said the words together.

Now she was into it. She picked up the pace going right down the shaft. Her lips gripped it tighter too.

She would gag too. She'd move down quick and hard and I could feel the back of her throat. She made gagging noises and I could see her eyes start to water. All good things must cum to an end though!

"I'm gonna pull out and spray paint your pretty face bitch," I grunted "keep your slutty cocksucking mouth open."

I got hold of my cock just as great gobs of jism shot straight onto Sally's pretty face. Nose, forehead, cheeks. Into her mouth, it dribbled off her chin onto her tits. Her face was covered so I directed the next lot straight onto her tits. Sally couldn't believe the amount of cum. There was a look of amazement on her splattered face.

She cupped her hand under her tits as the cum started to slide and dribble off. She put her fingers into her mouth and sucked and licked them greedily. I could see the slut look in her eyes now.

She massaged the rest into her tits leaving them looking slick and shiny. I cleaned some of the cum off her chin with my fingers. Put them in her mouth. She sucked and sucked.

"Mmmmm." She said. Her eyes said more. They were saying: "Aren't I a good little cum slut? Was I a good cocksucker for you? Your cum tastes so good!"

I was spent. Emotionally, everything. That had been so great. I wanted to tell how great. I wanted to say thankyou for the greatest sex of my life. But I didn't want to spoil her fantasy, not after we had come so far.

"Get your clothes on slut and fuck off out of here. I've got things to do."

Sally's shoulder dropped a little but she did as she was told. She used her panties to wipe her face. Those magnificent tits were so easily and quickly packed away from view! Once dressed she took a few steps to the door then stopped and turned.

"Please," she hesitated "please sir. Can we do this again? Can I come again tomorrow?"

Yes! The words, the very words, I was hoping to hear!

I kept it tough though!

"Yea, why not? But I want you dressed like a slut next time. I want you looking like the whore you really are. I want short skirt, sexy panties, and stockings. Yes, I want stockings. And put some fucking make-up on as well.

"Sir," she said "I'll need to shop for stockings. Will the day after be alright?"

I didn't think I could wait that long but I couldn't show it. I didn't want to change my mind on the stockings either.

"Yea, OK. Two o'clock day after tomorrow. Don't be late. Now fuck off".

"Oh, thankyou sir. Thankyou so much." She flashed a radiant smile at me.

And then she was gone.

.................................................

I just sat there. Couldn't move. Surely this was a dream -- a fantasy? I was gonna wake up and it was all gonna be a dream.

But there was the smell of her sweat and her body left behind. There was this great feeling in my cock. I could almost feel the grip of those sweet lips all over again.

The phone started ringing.

I forced myself to get up and answer it.

"Pete here." I said.

"Oh Pete, thank goodness it's you" a worried female voice said "It's Sally here I'm so, so sorry I couldn't make it this afternoon."

Sally? It wasn't Sally's voice. She'd just left. Was this a different Sally? What was going on?

"I got called in to work. It was an emergency. They couldn't do without me. I'm so sorry."

"Sally?" Was all I could think of saying.

"Yes Sally. Didn't your Mom tell you about me coming over? About what we might do together?" there was a pause. "Look," she continued, "we won't worry about it. Forget I called."

"No, it's OK, "I said. Totally mystified. "Mom told me. I was expecting you."

"You were? You were expecting me?" there was relief in her voice. "To do, you know, the stuff your Mom told you about?"

"And you didn't come." This was getting strange.

"I'm so sorry, Pete," she said "Were you, were you sort of looking forward to seeing me?" she asked very tentatively.

"Well, yes, I was." I said truthfully!

"Oh my! I'm so sorry we missed out. I'm so disappointed." She sounded really pissed off so I said:

"Well, I guess I am too."

"Can we make it tomorrow? Oh please tomorrow?" she sounded desperate now.

"I'll be your real cum slut," she said in a low voice, "I'll suck your cock so good, I promise! And you can spank me. If you want that is. I deserve to be punished do you think? For being such a bad girl? Please can I see you tomorrow?"

I was totally confused. Seeing her tomorrow might clear things up. Sounded quite good too.

"OK, Sally, OK. You bring your cum slut ass and your dirty cocksucking mouth over here tomorrow. Two o'clock and don't be late." I hung up before she could say any more.

That was Sally?

But if that was Sally, the real Sally, then who had just sucked my cock?

To be continued...