Flashing at the Mall

Story Info
Girl has fun showing off at the mall.
2.6k words
4.36
102.8k
27
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend had finally arrived and I was looking forward to getting up Saturday morning and going to the lake to get some sun. As luck would have it, when I woke up Saturday morning it was to dark clouds.

I knew I would not be going to the lake, nor was I about to spend it at home. I decided to spend my day at the mall shopping. In a few weeks I am going on vacation and although I have a lot of clothes I wanted a few new things.

I looked through my closet taking inventory. I noticed a top with the tags still on it. I thought this is cute and wondered why I had not worn it yet. I tried it on and immediately knew I would be wearing it shopping.

It had an extremely low cut v-neckline. The v was well below my breasts and almost to my midriff. It not only showed my cleavage, but it showed the curve of my tits.

I put on a short blue jean skirt and felt a shiver of sexual excitement go through me knowing that I would not be wearing a bra or panties. A dressy pair of flip flops completed my outfit.

I got my keys and purse and left the house. I turned the ignition and put my seat belt on. The thought crossed my mind that this day could present many opportunities to expose myself. I felt a shiver of excitement run through me and I rubbed my clit and slid my finger deep inside my pussy. I immediately became wet. Exhibiting myself in public turns me on. I get sexual gratification when I let strangers see my boobs and pussy.

Exposing myself to strangers is still relatively new to me and I feel a need to share my experiences, but not everyone understands so those people are limited to one person at this time. I took my phone and took a few pictures. The pictures revealed the amount of cleavage and tits showing and also how short my skirt was. I sent them to my trucker friend.

He's probably the only person who understands me and my need to expose myself in public. He encourages me to grow and points me to areas I need to explore. I have taken several of his suggestions, acted upon them and have never been disappointed. I am not sure if he realizes that my need to share and send pictures gives me the courage to act out my fantasies. I never thought I could venture out on these adventures alone even though I wanted to and that is where the courage comes in.

As soon as I sent the first picture to him, I felt sexual anticipation and I could not wait to get to the mall. I didn't need a response from him like I did in the past.

It was Saturday morning and the traffic was light. I also love flashing truckers and was disappointed not to see any trucks on the road.

I knew the mall would be crowded because Mother's Day was Sunday. There would be an over abundance of men shopping and that thought also caused a tingle to shoot through my pussy and caused my nipples to harden. Once again I rubbed and played with my wet pussy all the way to the mall.

I pulled into the crowded parking lot and immediately found a great parking place. I parked, locked the car and walked into Macy's.

I went to the Clinique counter first and bought some eye liner. You rarely see men shopping in the makeup and perfume department so I knew there would be no opportunity to satisfy my need to expose myself. I was feeling anxious and impatient and needed to finish my shopping.

I hurried to the women's department and picked out some shorts and tops and went to the dressing room to try them on. Everything I tried on fit but, I wanted the opportunity to at least flash my boobs to the dressing room attendant. I planned to get her to get me another size so I opened the dressing room door totally nude and leaned out looking up and down the hallway. She was no where to be found.

I was about to step back into the room when I heard another dressing room door open and saw a woman in her early sixties stepped out. Her eyes immediately widened when she saw me standing in the doorway without any clothes on. She averted her eyes and walked by pretty fast. I watched her walk by and noticed her husband waiting in the doorway to the dressing room. He did not look away even when his wife reached him. I smiled at him and his wife hurried him back away from the dressing room. He reluctantly turned and followed his wife back into the store.

I stepped back into the room and shut the door. I wondered at my reaction to the woman seeing me. I did not get that sexual stimulation I get from flashing men but I cannot say I was totally unaffected. This might be an area I need to explore, I did however feel pleased that her husband had been there to see me nude and laughed knowing he was probably getting an earful from his wife right now for looking.

Looking at myself nude in the mirror I rubbed and pinched my nipples. I have never been what you call modest but I am still amazed at my body's reaction to exposing myself to strangers. My hands slid down my belly as I sat on the chair and masturbated while watching myself in the mirror. I was incredibly turned on and my pussy was dripping. I was panting and began climaxing quickly.

I dressed quickly and left the dressing room. The thought that someone could have heard me moaning caused another tingle in my pussy.

I went to the register and paid the cashier for my purchases. I then went to the shoe department. I knew I could have some fun here when a male clerk walked toward me while I was browsing through the shoes. He asked if he could help me and I picked out three different styles I wanted to try on and told him the size.

I walked over to the sitting area and waited on him to bring them out. My skirt crept up and I let my legs part. The salesman walked toward me with my shoes and I noticed his eyes widen. He seemed more embarrassed than interested though and that made me wonder if women turned him on or not.

He handed me the boxes of shoes and stuttered when he told me that if I needed anymore help he would be at the register. Salesmen do not assist customers anymore in the fitting of shoes. That would have been interesting though, him helping me try on the shoes.

He walked back toward the register and I tried on the shoes. I made sure that my legs were spread and he (and anyone else looking) would be able to see my exposed pussy. That thought immediately caused me to get wetter and my nipples get harden. I got up, walked around in the shoes and decided on the style I wanted to buy. I was tingling and I could not stop myself from rubbing it against the chair I was sitting in.

I took the shoes to the register, leaning toward the salesman as I handed him my selection. I felt one of my tits fall out of my top and glanced up at the salesman. His eyes widened and his face turned red. As I was standing back up, using my hand I slid it back inside my top. By the salesman's reaction and the way he talked I could tell he was not into women but I still felt some satisfaction in flashing him.

I walked out of the store into the mall. There are sofas and chairs arranged for shoppers who want to rest. There were three men, two on one of the sofas and the third one in a chair. I took my purchases and went to a chair across from the two men on the sofa. I put my things in another chair, leaning over a bit knowing that the two men on the sofa had a good view of the back of my legs and maybe even the curve of my ass.

I turned back around slowly, looked toward the men and found they were watching; I will say they were not looking at my face. I sat down in the chair. My pussy was so wet that if they had been close enough they would have heard my juices sloshing inside me. I pretended to be looking through my purse. I accidentally (on purpose) dropped it on the floor because it gave me the opportunity to lean forward when I picked it up.

Once again my boobs spilled out of my top. I slowly reached up and put them back in while sitting up. The men had been talking but had become noticeably quiet. Two of them were older and even though they were probably enjoying themselves it appeared as if they were feeling a little guilty as they both kept looking toward Macy's. They were probably keeping an eye out for their wives.

The third man was bolder than the others. He was the one sitting in the chair across from me. He continued the conversation with the two other men but his eyes kept darting back towards my bare pussy.

The two older gentlemen stood as two women walked towards them out of the store. They nodded to the younger man, glanced at me and walked off with the women. A second had not gone by when a little girl came running up to the man and right behind her came a woman. He stood before she got close and walked over to meet her.

I was amused as well as sexually stimulated and also a little hungry. I stood up, picked up my purchases and walked toward the food court. I went to Chick-fil-a and got a salad. I walked toward the tables and picked out one directly across from 3 teenage boys. The thought occurred to me to play with them to see their reaction. I put my salad on the table and my purchases in a chair and sat down.

I purposely spread my legs acting nonchalant. I began eating and watching people. I noticed the boys looking my way so I moved my hips a little and spread my legs wider.

I pretended like I was looking down but could see the boys through my eyelashes. One boy elbowed his friend and they were both looking toward me. I reached inside my top and started scratching my chest drawing their attention to my cleavage. As I removed my hand my boob came with it. The boys eyes nearly popped out of their heads. I slowly started teasing my nipple.

Evidently they had been talking to the boy with his back to me and a few minutes later he got up to get a refill. When he sat back down he sat in a chair where he was able to see me.

I slowly ate my salad while the boys kept looking. I finished eating and sat there for a few minutes letting them look. I was flattered and turned on by the boys as they continued to stare at my pussy and tit.

Still watching through my lashs, I put my hand between my legs. They watched while I fingered and teased my clit. My pussy was dripping and I slid my finger deep inside. I slid it in and out a few times and lifted it to my mouth. I sucked on my finger running my tongue around it tasting my own juices. All three of boys stared their jaws agape. So I raised my head and looked them in the eye and smiled. About that time a couple of other kids walked up to their table and started talking. I took that opportunity to stand, pick up my packages, throw away my trash and leave the food court.

I glanced back at the table where the boys were sitting and it was apparent they were telling their friends what they had just witnessed by the looks they were shooting my way.

I left the food court and walked to the other end of the mall to another store. I found a really cute sleeveless blouse with a stretching midriff that clinges to my body, v cut and the loose top calls attention to my cleavage. All in all a very enticing top. Surely this will call alot of attention my way.

As I walked down the mall I was not surprised to pass the kids from the food court. I smiled casually at them and kept walking. I realized that these were the youngest guys I had yet exposed myself to. Showing myself to them had been more interesting than sexual, but the experience was still exciting.

I had purchased everything I needed and decided it was time to go home. I left the mall and walked across the parking lot to my car. Thinking over my experiences while shopping I felt a shiver of desire go through me and my knees started to get weak. I knew as soon as I got in my car I would have to have an orgasm or go crazy.

I got in the car and immediately started rubbing my pussy. My body immediately responded and my pussy began to drip. I rubbed and teased my clit and using my other hand I slid my finger into my hot wet pussy. My clit was so sensitive and just touching it made me want to cum. I moaned and knew I was already on the brink of cumming. I fucked my pussy with my finger hard and fast. I felt myself approaching the edge, my legs spread further apart, my hips rose feeling my finger sliding deep inside of me. I began to climax feeling a wave of pleasure wash over me. I sat there letting the throbbing in my dripping pussy subside.

I looked around noticing how busy the parking lot was. I then noticed that I had been observed masturbating. That thought immediately made me horny again. There was a SUV beside me and a man was sitting in the driver seat. I figured he was waiting on his wife. Looking over at him, I put my finger in my mouth and began sucking on it while watching him. He looked like he might be masturbating. I watched as his shoulder and arm moved up and down pumping. Never losing eye contact with him I exposed my tits and rubbed them with both hands. My pussy was wetter than ever.

I was so turned on I felt like I would cum without touching my pussy. I turned sideways facing the man and spread my legs. I slid my finger deep inside my pussy. I raised my hips giving him full view of my naked pussy while fucking myself. I watched him and knew he was about to cum. That pushed me over the edge and I began climaxing again. It was powerful and seemed to last for minutes. I waited for the throbbing deep inside of me to subside.

I looked over at the man in the SUV and knew he was in the process of cleaning up. I sat there for minute giving myself time to come back to earth before driving home.

I straightened my clothes, cranked my car, backed out of the parking space and drove out of the parking lot. My drive home was so good reliving everthing I had done during the day. My day had been rewarding in more ways than one. I can only hope that all of my shopping trips are as rewarding as this one.