Linda's Swinger Cruise

Story Info
Swinger cruises - yes, they do exist.
1k words
3.68
112.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read Linda's New Zealand Cruise you will recall that a little exposure on her part lead to an adventure of group sex with many of the crew members.

After our return from New Zealand we often fantasized about our first cruise adventure into group sex and wanted to repeat it soon. Finances being what they were we could not book an expensive cruise so I looked online. To my surprise they offered seven day swinger cruises departing and returning from Tampa. The prices started as low as $449 per person for an inside cabin. The total price would be $900 plus tip or just over $130 per day including food and hopefully lots of interesting sexual adventures.

Total nudity was only allowed in the pool and spa areas and private party rooms were put aside for whatever sex turned you on. Many sexual game activities were also offered.

Before booking I looked up many cruise review sites which rated all cruises. One comment said that the swinger cruise they were on included many voyeurs and many fat people but still had dozens of hard bodies to enjoy if you were so inclined. I booked the cruise expecting the worse but hoping for the best.

Linda has a great body for her age and looks more like 40 than 55. She has large D cup breast with long nipples that were made to be sucked on. I unfortunately carry a few extra pounds but using her as the lure I hoped to get my share of the action.

As we left port we went to the pool deck where most folks were in various stages of nudity from just topless to full body nudity. Linda opted for topless and I went totally nude. She was the hottest female there and soon you could see dozens of erections either exposed or tenting under swim suits.

Several men and a few couples approached us but none really turned Linda on sexually. Around 4 PM we were approached by two 30 something guys with firm bodies and extremely long erections. Linda approved and invited them to one of the play rooms scattered throughout the ship. The two guys were immediately all over Linda either sucking her beautiful 36 D breasts, fingering her pussy etc I joined in. A group of about 12 older folks in the room were taking in the show...none of whom Linda would ever invite to join in due to their looks and weight.

I was sucking her smoothly shaved pussy as one of the guys inserted his 7 inch penis into Linda's eager mouth. Suddenly I felt a mouth take in my 6 inch penis. It was the second guy. I had never had a bi-sexual experience and surprisingly I was really enjoying the blowjob from a man. He and Linda seemed to be mirroring each other sucking as my cock and the other guy in Linda's mouth were both being drawn in deeply as our balls and shaft were being massaged. Soon the first guy came in Linda's mouth and she eagerly swallowed it. The sight of Linda swallowing the guys cum immediately made me come into the mouth of the guy sucking me. He too drank down my load.

The guy that had been sucking me off soon started fucking Linda and to my surprise his buddy got behind him and started fucking him in the ass as he fucked Linda to a frantic orgasm just as the guy in his ass came. The two guys then switched with one guy in her ass and the other in her mouth. I got hard again watching and joined in..slipping my rod into Linda's cum filled cunt. The feeling was very erotic and all four of us came at the same time. Linda had a massive orgasm, me in her pussy, the guy in her ass and the one in her mouth. Cum was dripping out of all her orifices which was a very erotic sight. The crowd of onlookers gave us a standing ovation.

Linda and I cruised the Casino and the bars looking for the right couples. At the last bar the "Crow's Nest "we spotted two couples that looked good that were already matched up. We introduced ourselves and bought a few rounds of drinks. They seemed perfect a younger black couple featuring a petite attractive black girl and her 6 foot 10 inch husband who played basketball for a professional team. The other couple was about our age and fairly attractive. She was blonde about 5'5" and he was a trim 5'10" on vacation from New Jersey.

As the night progressed we really hit it off and the black man invited us all to his suite on the 8th deck of the ship. I was excited as I had often fantasized seeing Linda be taken by a well hung black guy.

When we arrived he poured us all some stiff drinks and turned on a porn film to set the mood. We smoked several joints on his large veranda and soon we were grouping each others wives. We then went into his master bedroom which featured 2 king size beds which we pushed together making it one huge bed. It did not take long and we were all naked. I was fucking the black girl (my first black experience) while her husband entered Linda with the largest cock I had ever seen at least 14 inches in length. Linda had a hard time taking it all but she soon stretched out to accommodate him and seemed to be coming cautiously as she kept screaming "fuck me faster, fuck me deeper, fill my cunt with your black cum" The other couple did not join in but just watched at first but soon joined in with the husband inserting his penis into Linda's eager mouth as his wife being eaten by the black girl. This went on for hours as Linda just kept coming from the big black cock as she sucked the other man off until her came in her mouth just as the black man filled my wife with hot semen.

We took a break had some cocaine and ended the night in a daisy chain with every gal having a cock in her mouth and every guy eating a pussy in a circle on the floor.

As soon as we returned home I immediately booked another Swinger cruise for the June and we are both looking forward to a hot swinger session with more same minded people.