What To Do for a Horny Guy (Audio)

Info
She relieves you after a long day of sexual frustration.
971 words
3.76
175.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rydia57
rydia57
185 Followers



Wow, you look frustrated today. Haven't had any in awhile, huh? Kinda sensitive to the touch down there.... maybe even hard as a rock? Mmmmmm. First... I praise you. Not cos you're horny, but because I am. Then I'll give you a bigggg hug, mmmmmm, running my fingers down your back. Stimulate those juices that were probably already flowing when you walked thru the door. As we hug, my arms run down your back, softly encircling your tush.

Mmmmm, is that not arousing? Of course, I apologize for the accidental ass grab. I'll put you down in my nice big chair. Yes, the chair was always good for me when I was... slightly aroused. Now it can be good for you. Lie back, I'll rub those shoulders. Must've been a long day for you. The hardness makes it even longer, doesn't it? Is it the weekend , and you've been thinking about "getting some" since you arrived at work? Kneeling in front of you, I say ... what is your wish, my liege?

You start by asking me to pour you a beer. Anything but that, my liege, I want you to get off bigtime. That may slow things down a bit. Maybe later? You slowly nod in agreement. Later. Anything else? Okay. It's warm in here don't you think, or is it just me? So we'll just slip those jeans off that you might be wearing. Oooooh, your thighs, are thick--- (gasps) and they're hot. My lips turn into a perfect "O" as I notice -- and think to myself DAMN! He's wearing boxers! Ohhh, that'll make thing a bit uneasy for me. Hope he doesn't notice my hands trembling as I stroke ... Well, now back to you, my liege. You have nice thighs. I'll bet the girls tell you that all the time. And know what? Nice thighs lead to a nicer ass. Close your eyes. Mmmmmm, does it feel good to have your thighs stroked like that? Tell me what you're thinking right now-- don't edit. Oh my goodness! As I stroke your thighs, my fingers subconsciously rub up into your boxers, close to your hips. I realize and... back off a little bit. I don't want this rushed. I don't want you opening your eyes anymore, cos I saw you peek when I touched your thighs. Here... I want you to wear this blindfold.... there you go. Can you see anything? Good. Relax. As you sit back, I began to rub your chest. Lets remove that shirt. Arms up... yes, that's it. Oooooh, nice pecs . My fingers gently massage you chest muscles, and nibble at your nipples. Mmmmmm, they're tight. Does that.... feel good? Your mouth makes a small "o" as I nibble you. Just watching you in that mask is turning me on, but I can't tell you that... my job is to get you off. Before self. I place myself in your lap, barely feeling the hardness between your thighs. kiss your cheeks, your neck, and brush my lips across yours. It's getting me wet just feeling your lips on mine.

What am I wearing? Why, what I always wear when I do this. A short cotton nightie with nothing on under, we don't want you getting too aroused, too fast, right? I suddenly feel your cock thumping against my thighs. Maybe. Your lips are still a perfect "O" I hear you moan dryly. I close my eyes slowly, wanting to relieve you now.

Okay, okay, I reach between my thighs and rub your shaft thru the boxers, Mmmmm there's a little moisture there. I poke my finger thru the slit in your boxers and wipe my finger across your cockhead. You seem to jump. I just wanna taste your precum, ok? Mmmmmm, its sweet. I think you're ready, huh? As I slide off your lap, it is your fingers that are shaking now. I glance at them and then at your mask. You can't see me, but I'm smiling. I feel your fingers graze just underneath my nightie. I see you smile as this happens. Hearing you breath like that and me wanting you so bad. Ohhhhh, I'm so sorry! I promise I'll be quick, and merciful. Putting my hands on your thighs again, I move them up into your boxers .... rubbing your balls, so tight, and then your cock... so hot. "Ready for release? Say yes, if you are.". At this point, you cannot even speak. You nod quickly. Breathing heavily. I will assume you are ready. My fingers in your boxers, I grab the waistband, and pull it down, removing them from your body. I hope that is not too cool for you. As I lean up into your lap, your cock stands tall. I blow on it softly. Press my tongue against it, licking and kissing. This is for myself as well as you my liege. Mmmmmmm! At that point, my lips totally swallow your stiffened tool. I suck with all my strength up and down, my tongue licking and probing your cockhead every few minutes. Mmmmmmm! Its soooo good! I continue to pull and suck, massaging your balls as I do. I feel your fingers running thru my hair as your moaning grows louder. My own wetness is already running down my thighs , making them sticky. I continues to suck and fight with your shaft until I hear what I want.... that sound you make that tells me--- Success. Mmmm, I love that gurgling sound. As I release your pole, my tongue is slow, still lapping remaining juices from your cock..... as it runs down. I hear you gasp as I release and look up at your face.... wasted, but smiling. I lick my lips. So.... was it good for you, my liege?

FIN

--:--
--:--
1.0
rydia57
rydia57
rydia57
185 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think the Final Fantasy VI music was a huge turn on! It made me feel like I connected with you on another level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ummm...

I think the story is great but to me the audio is about as unsexy as it gets. The music is distracting and you just generally don't sound sexy but reading the transcript it was great so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like your voice. You're a hot little bitch who wants what you want and pursues it. I like that kind of self honesty. You also get satisfaction from pleasing your partner. You must be a lucky woman who's found men who will do the same for you. I've had a great sex life by finding beautiful, tight pussied wives who's husbands didn't or couldn't take care of them. I give them guaranteed privacy and a secret place to get what they need. Currently, I thoroughly enjoy pleasuring seven different women... three of whom have been seeing me for over fifteen years. They all know that they aren't the 'only' so they call ahead.

One of them is the sister of my chauffeur, (hard to believe because she's such a classy & sexy bitch and he's just a workaday guy) who'd just dropped me off so he saw her lock arms, snuggle against me and walk in with me. (which she she knew better than to do in public.. a slip... a moment of carelessness) The doorman stopped him when he tried to follow us in. The doorman called upstairs and told me. (got a good tip) When I told her he'd seen us together when she came in with me and tried to follow us in, she was nervous at first, then said she didn't care... said she'd talk to him and tell him to mind his own business.

She called later to say that he was OK because he didn't like her husband anyway and wouldn't say anything. It was sometime later when she told me that he'd hinted that she could have come to him but she'd pretended to not get the hint and had thanked him for keeping her secret. (If I'd been him, she would have surrendered her pussy to me, right there and then... but he doesn't have the balls to take charge, when he has the position of power. I teased her that we should make a video of us and give it to him as a Christmas bonus.) He's still my chauffeur and she still comes to me. To my knowledge, nothing more ever came of it. She's still the same way with me... no changes, like would be expected if someone else was dipping in.

bigd2k622bigd2k622almost 14 years ago
great audio

Great audio very satisifying

GameBoy28GameBoy28almost 15 years ago
Moren Rydia!

I can't think of a Rydia submission I didn't like! Always want to see/hear more! More, Rydia, please! :)

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Patriot Games A gang bang during Monday night football.in Group Sex
Room w View Big city apartment exposes young lawyer to new world.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sisters Do the Contractors Sisters fuck the contractors.in Group Sex
Paradiso Ch. 01 My girlfriend tells me about a special resort.in Anal
Claire's New Cock Claire gets a little something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories