Hentai Hotties: Down Where Its Wet

Story Info
Sean's rendezvous with a mermaid.
1.8k words
3.98
59.5k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Sean stood for a long moment at the cliff face staring down at the ocean. It was just after nightfall and some remnants of the suns light still clung to the heavens. Only the brightest stars were already making themselves known in the heavens and the moon had yet to rise over the distant horizon. A pleasantly warm breeze blew inland driving back the cold creeping into his bones.

Breathing was a matter of habit and muscle memory for Sean, not a matter of survival at all. It still felt right that he should take a deep breath before diving so he did. He filled his lungs with air he really didn't need and leapt off the cliff. It wouldn't accurate to describe the action as diving, it was really just a blind leap into the surging waters below.

Almost a full second after he'd leapt from the cliff he plunged into ocean and plummeted all the way to the bottom. Once he was there another human habit seized his consciousness and he spun around several times trying to find his way back to the surface. It was dark and he couldn't tell up from down. He was sure he was about to drown. It took him almost a minute to realize that his lungs were burning. There was no need for him to panic, he didn't need to breath after all it was just a bad habit the man he had been had developed over twenty seven years of living. Oxygen was one of the toughest dependencies to kick but when you managed it the world opened up.

For human eyes it was black as the pit beneath the waves. His eyes could see easily see the beauty all around him. A few feet to his left a large red lobster walked across the bottom of the tank searching for its prey, and behind it a skate nearly three feet across was gliding through the water. A small forest of kelp had grown over a sunken rowboat and a school of silvery baitfish darted this way and that through the wriggling stalks.

Sean blew most of the air out of his lungs sending the bubbles to the surface and started to swim. As beautiful as this place was he wasn't here to see the sights there was something, someone rather that he'd come to see. He was had been a strong swimmer when he was still alive so he choose to swim beneath the waves. He didn't have to though, he could easily have willed himself through the waves as easily, more easily actually, than he willed himself through the air. There was something satisfying about doing it as a mortal would though. It was nice to kick his legs.

It took a few minutes for him to get to his destination. A small cave beneath with a dim glimmer coming from it. The light was a faint green, he would never have been able to find it during the day even with his heightened senses. There was a slight current flowing out from his destination, just enough to force him actually swim towards his goal.

She was there waiting for him just like she'd promised she would when he'd met her on the shore weeks earlier. Like him she wasn't human but she wasn't vampire either. She was a creature of the sea. Her hair ran the entire length of her body and black as oil, thick as well like dreadlocks floating around her slender face. Her face something exquisite, silver grey skin, hollow cheeks what would have looked gaunt on a human but seemed appropriate to the streamlined beauty smiling at him.

"Hello Ruto." Sean thought. She could hear his thoughts as clearly as humans would hear his words. "You look amazing." It wasn't simply flattery. She was a beauty amongst her own people and to a man who'd spent his life on the surface she was truly exotic. Her arms were almost human but blade like fins extended from her forearms aiding her way through the waves.

"As do you my prince." She responded twisting her body slightly so he could get a better look at her body. She had small breasts by human standards, all a part of being hydrodynamic, her hips were slender as well almost giving her the appearance of a child but she was the same size as a normal woman and her face was even more mature. The first hints of middle age creasing her face. Amongst her peoples, a race unlikely to live past their thirties it made her a hag and had driven her from her own kind. For Sean whose people still considered him a whelp at two hundred sixty odd years she still looked like a child.

Sean swam up to her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him in the same motion. She wasn't like human females, soft and yielding. Instead she was firm and it took her a moment to succumb to his will and let him pull her forward. She had been with males of her own kind before and they were like her, hard and firm. There was something about the softness of Sean's skin that sent a chill through Ruto's frame.

The sea woman kicked her legs slightly pushing Sean back against the wall. Her lithe legs were ideal no matter what the use, long, slender and ending in flippers that would have served her acceptably on the land. It was easy to see how ancient mariners had believed these creatures to be part fish but she was not part fish and part human, she was something else entirely. Sean had no word for her save for beautiful.

It was her lips that pressed up against his forcing them to part as her tongue invaded. She felt him stiffen in her embrace, but it was just one of his reflexes and he'd already told her she couldn't hurt him. Still the feeling of his mouth flooding with water was unusual particularly coupled with a tongue. It only took him a moment to adjust to the kiss and push back towards his lover.

Together the pair tumbled end over end in the sea. With no bed, no ground, no down to ground them the only thing containing their twists were the walls they occasionally bounced against. "You're already hard?" Ruto asked. She already knew the answer to her question. Her webbed fingers were wrapped around his cock already pumping up and down. She was more in awe than curious. "And it's so big!"

Sean smiled briefly breaking the kiss to trace his lips down over her shoulder. He kissed and nipped all the way down her arms to the tips of her fingers then along the underside. Everything was new about her, completely new, not just a new woman but a new species as well. Ruto tasted different, she was slightly salty and . . . there isn't a term in the human language for the specific flavor of her skin but it wasn't anything he'd experienced before. Sean felt his fangs extending for a moment before he remembered his place. They were beneath the waves and even a drop of blood would summon predators. It was difficult but Sean returned his lips to hers.

Ruto stiffened slightly when his fangs grazed against her flesh but she relaxed a moment later. There was something about him that inspired trust, even with her life. She knew he would never harm her so she ignored the slightly points of pain on her flesh and instead focused on what was pleasing her. Sean's cock. Her entire consciousness boiled down to a single point in reality, that long hard shaft pulsing against her grip already threatening to loose its load on her.

Sean's body was so hot. She'd never realized how much warmer the bodies were of the creatures that lived on the land but she felt it right them and it was amazing. His cock felt like it could boil the water around her if it was only a bit hotter. A sound rumbled from Ruto's lips, nothing that could be recreated by humans in the air, a sound of pleasure unique to creatures beneath the sea but it was obviously pleasure. That much was obviously as soon as the sound started to echo around the cavern. "More." Sean's mind shouted. His will was overwhelming. It was nearly impossible to deny his will Ruto found. He hadn't even made his desire clear when she fulfilled her.

Legs strengthened by a life time of swimming wrapped around his waist tight enough that a mortal man would have been snapped in two. Not jus this back broken but his body literally broken in two but Sean was strong enough that the pressure didn't register as pain. It was just her pulling him closer and he didn't mind at all. He wouldn't have had it any other way, there was a pleasure that could only grow from being close to her, by being against Ruto.

"Cum." Ruto shouted into his mind. She knew that he could hear her. Ruto smiled slightly as she glimpsed his thoughts. He wasn't of her people so his thoughts weren't veiled in the same way. For her people thought was speech and nothing they didn't want to be known was even murmured in their minds. Sean wasn't veiled. Every thought he had from the softness of her lips to the delicious shape of her nipples was hers to glean. His thoughts were completely focused on her body. Sean couldn't have forced his mind to focus on something other than her frame. It was flattering to have a man who was completely enthralled with every inch of her body but it still needed to stop. "Cum!"

Normally Sean was the one giving orders in his life but this was one time that he couldn't refuse. There was no will in his body to refuse to the command given to him from this beauty. His hips bucked pushing her up against a wall for a moment before the pair drifted away again. It would be hours before he realized how much the walls had scraped him but h wouldn't care even then. Nothing would matter for almost a week after the mind blowing orgasm she gave him tore through his entire body.

"I'll be back." Sean thought as his eyes drifted shut. It was a good thing he didn't need to breathe. He was already succumbing to her and forgetting those mortal habits. His lungs were filled with water along with his stomach. His thoughts of drowning had faded in Ruto's presence.

"I know you will." Ruto responded kissing him one last time. It was a kiss no mortal would ever be able to recreate. The combine passion of a woman who'd lived nearly a century without the kind of pleasure he'd given her and more. There was the fact that she didn't need to breathe, she didn't even need to come up for air and neither did he.

The two of them were staring into each other's eyes as they slowly submitted to something with dominion over them both. Exhaustion.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers