Virgin Anna's Sex Ed

Story Info
Anna gets taught the meaning of sex.
1.6k words
3.35
67.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a teacher in Washington State. I live in a very small community in the Rockies, and we are quite different in how we do things here. There are only a hundred or so people and we don't often leave. The best bit of my job is sex ed.

Anna Matthews had just had her 18th birthday and it was time for her appointment with me. Children here aren't told anything about sex until they are 18, they weren't even aware that there was a difference between men and women.

Anna is a very pretty young girl, she is about 5'6" with a thin body with perky 32 C breasts. She is a dirty blond, and has big blue eyes which show her lack of intelligence. She is very excitable and often has a grin on her face.

Thinking about her always made me hard and I often used her to masturbate over when I was bored with porn.

And now it was time for our appointment.

Anna had no idea of why she was told to go to my house, and she sat in the chair across from me wearing a tank top and skirt (it was mid summer and very hot) and drinking the mojito I had made for her.

I took a moment to enjoy the sight of her nipples poking through the thin cloth before I spoke.

"Are you ready for your lesson, Anna?"

"Yes Mr Williams," she smiled at me. I had been teaching her since she was 5 and she seemed fond of me.

"Do you have any idea what the lesson today is about?"

"No sir."

"I'm going to teach you about sex." Her vacant expression confirmed her unfamiliarity with the word. "Have you heard that word before?"

"No sir, what does it mean?"

"I'll get onto that in a moment, first I need to teach you about boys and girls. What are the differences between them?"

After thinking for a moment she listed various things such as hair, and what jobs they do.

"Is there anything else about their body that is different?"

She paused then said "I've noticed that girls have bigger chests than the men," grabbing her own breasts to emphasize her point, causing my cock to twitch.

I surveyed her for a moment, nodding to what she had said.

"There is another big difference. Could you stand up please?" She did so, and stood before me. "I would like you to undress."

She looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes, children are told that they should never be seen naked in order to conceal their differences from each other.

"It's alright," I reassured her.

She bent down, and undid her shoes and pulled off her socks. Then, straightening, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt. She didn't seem too reluctant, but then she did not understand modesty or that this was making me fucking hard. She pulled her skirt down slowly and stepped out of it, then pulled her tank-top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were revealed, twin golden mounds. As she slid her panties down her legs and off her, I saw a small patch of downy blond hair.

She seemed perfectly happy as she stood naked before me, and I asked her to sit down before going to sit next to her on the sofa.

"Could you open your legs please?" I asked her, to which she obliged, giving me a wonderful view of her small, tight pussy.

Taking her hand I guided it down so that she was touching her pussy.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"Its where I pee, sir," she told me, seeming slightly embarrassed for the first time. She had never been told the name vagina or pussy or anything.

"Does everyone have one?"

"Yes," she answered.

"No, they don't, only girls have one, and they are called vaginas, or pussies. Do you ever play with yours?"

"No sir."

"Men have something different, its called a penis or a cock, its like a rod sticking out from their body." From the look on her face she didn't quite believe what I was saying. I stood up and took off my t-shirt and shorts, standing only in my boxers. My now throbbing cock was tenting the material, and she stared at the bulge with wide eyes.

"Pull down my underwear, Anna." I told her

She reached out and hesitantly pulled down until my cock sprang out. Her face was so close that it hit her on the cheek, making her gasp. I am a good 7 inches and she looked amazed at this new organ she had discovered. I stepped out of my boxers.

"You can touch it if you like." She reached out a tremorous hand, and touched the side of the head of my cock. I nearly lost it then, and with her face inches away I would have exploded cum all over her. Her nervousness forgotten she grasped my shaft in her fist and ran her other hand all over from my balls to the tip.

"This is used in sex, Anna. A man shoves his cock inside your pussy in and out and it makes them both feel good. Would you like me to show you how?"

She raised her face, beaming with excitement and nodded enthusiastically, she wanted to play with the new toy she had found.

"First the girl uses her mouth on the cock, kiss the tip." She did. "Now take just the tip inside your mouth." Her mouth was small and my cock thick, so it was a tight fit. "Now, use your tongue inside your mouth to play with it." She sat there for a full minute, playing with my cock before I grabbed her head and started to move her back and forth on my cock, poking a little deeper each time. Then I plunged hard inside her mouth, pulling her face into my crotch and ramming my cock deep into her throat. She screamed in surprise, but gagged with meat as she was, the vibrations only served to pleasure me. I fucked her face hard, listening to her choking and loving the sound, until I felt I was about to cum. Regretfully I pulled out, letting her collapse, gasping on the floor. I lifted her back to her knees.

"Grab it, and move your hand up and down. Keep your mouth open."

It took four strokes before the first load of my cum splattered her in a long string from over her eye to below her mouth. She pulled away in surprise but I was ready for her and I grabbed her head, forcing her to take spurt after spurt of cum on her face before aiming my cock in her mouth and filling it up.

"Swallow," I told her and she did, quite meekly and then looked up at me grinning, her face coated in strings of sticky cum.

"I liked that, sir," she told me.

I bent down and grabbed her below the thighs, lifting her onto the sofa and raising her ass in the air to give me access to her virgin pussy. It was gleaming with pussy juices.

"Stick it in me sir," Anna cried, surprising me with her eagerness, she clearly didn't realize that her first time would hurt.

I rested the tip of my cock at the entrance to her warm wet hole. I would fuck her hard, I would make her squeal. Leaning all my weight behind it I thrust in hard and fast, watching Anna's face. Her expression went from one of happy excitement to one of sheer pain, and she screamed as I impaled her. I stayed in for a few seconds before beginning to thrust hard and fast, enjoying her reaction and the dribble of blood that came out of her pussy.

Soon I was reaching an orgasm again and I came deep inside her before pulling out to cum in and around her pussy lips. By now Anna was crying, but I held her shoulders and shook her until she stopped. Guiding her hand once again, I loaded it up with cum and pussy juice and then watched as she sucked the mixture from her fingers. She repeated without being told until she was almost clean of cum.

I decided to show her what an orgasm was like, so I bent down till my face was millimeters from her red raw pussy. She smelled of sweet musk, and her scent aroused me even more. I gently licked from her asshole all the way up to her quivering clit. I heard her high pitched gasp from above me, and then her soft moans of pleasure as I pushed my tongue slowly into her hole. Working her pussy excited me as much as her, and soon I was rock hard once again. As Anna started to buck against my face and moan even louder, I stood up, and once again rammed my cock deep into her. She didn't scream this time, but let out a long hard moan as I impaled her again. I came within seconds and my hot cum splattering her insides brought her to the first orgasm of her life. Her clenching muscles massaged my cock, milking every last drop of cum from my throbbing member. She was yelling and shaking, her eyes closed, sweat glistening on her as she writhed in ecstasy. I pulled out and flopped onto the sofa, my cock rapidly softening, my eyes closed. Until I felt Anna cleaning her pussy juice off my cock with her mouth.

I love my job.