Leah's Adventures in Porn Pt. 03

Story Info
A young woman's sexual journey.
3.2k words
4.51
30.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers

Note: Although you might enjoy reading the first two parts to understand Leah's character, this episode stands alone. Enjoy!

Chapter Fifteen - Leah's 'slow sex' fantasy

Leah snuggled her breasts into Wendy's back hoping that Wendy would wake up. Leah had spent the whole night in a series of highly erotic dreams and she needed sex - even more than usual.

Leah slid her hand down onto her smooth pubis and then pushed her hips forward against Wendy's perfect buttocks. Her knuckles pressed between Wendy's cheeks and then gently moved as Leah pressed her middle finger into her slit and started masturbating.

Wendy arched her back and stirred awake. She moved her hands back to pull Leah against her body. She then squirmed round and ended up pressing her tongue between Leah's hungry lips. They kissed hungrily, pressing hardening nipples together and slipping fingers between each others' legs.

"Fuck", breathed Wendy, "you are always so horny... I love it".

Leah grabbed Wendy's blonde hair and pushed her head downwards. Wendy suckled on Leah's puffed nipple, rolling the other one between her fingers. As Leah's arousal grew, she pushed down on Wendy's head again, directing her flickering tongue down across her belly and finally between her slippery labia.

Wendy's fingers were slipping up and down the fold outside Leah's engorged lips, lubricated by a mix of her saliva and Leah's clear juices, which tasted fantastic. Her strokes increased in length until her fingers were pressing onto Leah's clitoris at the front and then slithered into her bottom at the back.

As Leah got more and more worked up, Wendy pressed her fingers deeper into Leah's bottom and gradually and gently pushed more fingers in.

Leah felt an intense orgasm building fast. Wendy pressed her open mouth over Leah's gaping pussy and stuck her tongue deep inside, feeling the intense waves in Leah's vagina as she orgasmed.

She felt the quick squirts against her tongue and swallowed the first two gushes. She stored the last gush in her mouth and then quickly slid up Leah's body to kiss her, transferring the hot liquid into her mouth.

"Damn, you're good" said Leah. "Your turn now; how do you want me?"

"Stay there, I'm going to ride your face" said Wendy.

Leah watched entranced as Wendy knelt over her face.

"I love your pussy" Leah said as Wendy used her fingers to spread her labia apart.

Leah stuck her tongue up and gently slid from one end of Wendy's slit to the other. She knew exactly how to drive Wendy to orgasm and spent the next few minutes changing the shape of her tongue inside Leah. Pointy hard tongue strokes to get deep and then sloppy wide licks to spread her labia wide apart. Every now and then, Leah would pucker her lips over Wendy's clitoris and softly suck.

Wendy started bucking gently against Leah's face, covering her forehead, nose and chin in slippery juices. Wendy didn't squirt in the same way as Leah - it was more a gentle stream of thicker liquid that coated Leah's face. Leah pressed her nose into Wendy's anus, smelling and snuffling.

As Wendy started her orgasm, Leah slid three fingers into her bottom and flattened her tongue against Wendy's clitoris. Wendy pressed down hard and came.

The girls snuggled together in the afterglow. The rouged cheeks and blushing torsos would have made a wonderful picture - it was obvious both girls had enjoyed intense orgasms.

"So what are you doing today?" asked Wendy, nibbling at Leah's neck.

"I've asked Fiona for a special shoot today" explained Leah. "I've asked for a 'slow sex' shoot with two black men and Andrea - that beautiful brunette you were leching at the other day on set".

"Shit, she was hot!" said Wendy. "Can I watch?"

"Sure!" laughed Leah... "I love it when you watch."

Leah kissed Wendy's nipple and looked up. "This is why I love porn," she smiled. "I get to think of a fantasy like 'slow sex' and I just have to tell Fiona and she makes the fantasy come true with gorgeous boys and girls. No complications; just hot sex!"

"So what's this 'slow sex' fantasy?" asked Wendy as she nuzzled against Leah's face, smelling and licking at her own juices as they dried on Leah's forehead.

"You're coming to watch," said Leah, "I don't want to spoil your surprise!

A couple of hours later, Leah and Wendy left their apartment hand-in-hand. They both wore flirty summer dresses that were just long enough to be legal without panties. Their tops were just transparent enough to tantalize with glimpses of nipple.

Either one of the girls would have attracted a longing look. Both of them flouncing down the street, obviously in love with each other caused jaws to drop and apprehensive wives to grab husbands' hands.

As they walked over to the limo, Wendy saw a good looking man watched them. She looked back at him and longingly licked her lips, flicked up the back of Leah's dress and cupped one of Leah's naked buttocks. Leah laughed and turned to kiss Wendy full on the lips.

As they got into the limo they were giggling. "He nearly died." laughed Leah.

"But he'd have gone to heaven" chuckled Wendy.

"Good morning girls" said Paul, the regular limo driver for Indigo, the porn company that Leah and Wendy worked for. "What are you up to today?"

Wendy and Leah smiled at each other - this was becoming a routine feature of their limo rides.

"I'm going to be fucked by two black men and a gorgeous brunette," said Leah.

"And I'm going to watch!" said Wendy watching Paul's eyes in the mirror. As always, his eyes had glazed over.

The girls continued to flirt with Paul for the whole ride being careful not to distract him from the road too much!

The car pulled into the gravelled driveway at Indigo's headquarters. As they did, Leah slipped one breast out from her dress and winked at Leah. Wendy immediately suckled down on Leah's nipple.

As expected, Paul looked back as the car stopped and Leah burst out laughing.

"Your face is a picture," she laughed at Paul.

Since Paul was incapacitated, the girls opened their doors and stepped out of the car into bright sunshine. They walked through the open door of the limestone villa where they were met by Simon, the Artistic Director for Indigo.

"Wow," he exclaimed, "you girls look fantastic. I hope you're ready for a hard day of filming."

"You know me," beamed Leah, "the harder the better."

Simon and the girls chatted as they made their way through to the swimming pool area. As they stepped back out into the sun, they saw Andrea with the two black guys. All three were naked and stood up from their sun loungers as Leah, Wendy and Simon walked over.

"Hiya!" said Andrea, "It's great to see you guys... we're gonna have some fun today!" She pulled the two black guys forward. "Chris and Al, these goddesses are Leah and Wendy."

Leah and Wendy were both speechless. Chris and Al were tall, lean, perfectly chiselled athletes with glossy black skin. They both had long, heavy penises hanging down from entirely hairless crotches... that made their penises seem even longer. Andrea was a petite brunette with perfect 34B breasts and a delightful shaved pubic mound with puffy swollen labia clearly visible.

"I'm Leah and I guess I'm going to have some fun today," Leah smiled.

"And I'm going to be watching," said Wendy with a dry mouth... this was going to be fantastic.

Leah quickly shrugged off her dress and went to give Chris, Al and Andrea a kiss. "Let's give 'slow sex' a go then." she said.

Wendy had also taken off her dress - even though she was only watching, it just felt more comfortable.

Simon walked the four actors over to the set area

- a large low bed set up just by the pool with a number of cameras, microphones and lights. Wendy followed over and sat in a lounger watching the action unfold.

Leah lay on her back in the middle of the bed with Andrea sitting at her head and Chris and Al sitting on either side of her body. Chris, Al and Andrea all had massage oil bottles right next to them. Andrea squeezed a large amount of oil onto her hands and started to gently rub the oil over Leah's shoulders. Chris and Al started massaging Leah's stomach and thighs.

Every movement was measured and lingering. Leah's body relaxed as the therapeutic massage continued. She could feel fingers sliding across her body, gently circling towards her puffy nipples and pussy. She felt Chris and Al gently move her legs apart and she sensed the camera peering deep between her legs at her opening pussy.

Leah's mind opened to the cameras and she started to think about the men and women that would masturbate as they watched her. She felt her pussy tightening up and getting moist as the camera explored her. She loved the exhibitionism of porn and felt her body responding to the thoughts of rubbing fingers and furtive splashing of sperm that the images would create.

Now, Andrea started massaging Leah's face. She slowly, gently rubbed oil into Leah's cheeks and around her lips. Leah's eyes were closed and so she only sensed Chris kneeling over her body. She could feel his muscled thighs against the sides of her breasts.

Now Andrea's fingers gently opened Leah's mouth whilst continuing to massage around her lips. She smeared oil around her lips, circling around until Leah's mouth was open just enough.

Wendy watched fascinated as Chris's long penis drooped down towards Leah's open mouth.

Leah could sense Chris's penis near her mouth and

strained her neck upwards, blindly reaching towards the penis.

Andrea worked to keep Chris's penis from touching Leah's lips. As Leah strained upwards, Andrea used her fingers to keep Chris's penis close enough for Leah to smell the clean stiffening flesh... but never quite touch. Leah was instinctively opening her mouth wider.

Wendy could now see Chris's black cock head inside the ring of Leah's open mouth. He was almost fully engorged now and was having to lean forward to keep his penis aligned with Leah's mouth.

Al now moved between Leah's legs and poured oil over Leah's smooth belly. Leah could feel the warm oil pooling in her belly button and then trickling down towards her clitoris. Al now drooped his cock down into Leah's belly button. Leah could feel the weight of his penis slopping oil out of her belly button.

Al gently moved his cock down the rivulet of oil towards Leah's clitoris. But as he almost touched his penis against Leah's clitoris, he moved back up and started again. He slipped slowly to and fro between Leah's belly button and clitoris as his cock stiffened up.

Leah was now being aroused by Andrea's fingers smearing oil around her mouth, the sensation of Chris's cock almost in her mouth and the slithering of Al's penis against her pubis.

Andrea now let Chris's penis slip down into Leah's mouth. Leah felt his bulbous head enter her mouth and smoothed her lips around his slippery shaft. Chris started to move almost imperceptibly in and out of Leah's mouth - only moving slowly in and out about quarter of an inch. As he slid in and out, Andrea's fingers were smearing between Leah's lips and Chris's shaft. Always so slowly.

Now Al slithered his cock downwards and just touched Leah's clitoris. Leah was so sensitized that she could feel the slit in the end of Al's penis opening against her smooth, erect clitoris.

Wendy was transfixed. She was watched her lover with two magnificent black penises slowly moving against her body with a beautiful brunette kneeling at her head massaging where Chris's penis was slipping into her mouth. She leaned forward to watch the indecent sight of this black shaft moving in and out of willing pink lips with white fingers massaging the glistening oil. She could see the thin, tight skin of Chris's cock moving against the engorged veins within.

Leah was drifting into an incredible state of the most intense arousal but whilst remaining entirely relaxed. Usually sex involved tensed muscles and thrusting bodies. Not this time.

Chris and Al had been carefully selected for the way they ejaculated. They didn't spurt sperm. Instead, when they came, they oozed sperm out of their cocks. For most porn, this was a disadvantage, but not for this scene. Too many actresses almost seemed relieved about the spurting of sperm; they could get it over as quickly as possible and then get rid of the sperm. Not Leah; she adored the texture, smell and taste of sperm and wanted to feel a flooding of her mouth and tongue rather than random squirting.

With such a slow, sensual movement, Leah was able to use her tongue to explore the end of Chris's penis. She could feel his foreskin stretched tight over the silky smooth bulb and twist the tip of her tongue into his slit. As Chris started to leak pre-cum, Leah could feel the tiny drops of salty slime and then use her tongue to smear it around the back of his tip to feel his foreskin gliding tightly over his swollen glans.

After many minutes of these imperceptible movements, Chris tensed up. Leah had been licking pre-cum from his cock for a while but now she felt the first sperm well out of Chris's penis.

Andrea's fingers also felt the sperm moving through Chris's penis and gently opened Leah's mouth so that the camera could see the sperm sliding out of Chris and into Leah's mouth.

Leah poked her tongue and touched the slit to let the sperm ooze over her tongue. The sperm gently flooded out until Leah's mouth was about half full of sperm.

Wendy could smell the ejaculate and without thinking gently rubbed her clitoris as she watched Chris's penis seep sperm into Leah's willing mouth.

Andrea picked up Chris's weighty penis from Leah's mouth and slowly licked him clean. As his penis softened, Chris moved to one side. Andrea then leaned over Leah and kissed her, tasting the sperm with her tongue and feeling Leah's tongue transfer a large portion of sperm into her mouth. Andrea and Leah savoured the sperm before swallowing.

Andrea now slowly moved to straddle Leah's face. Her labia were pink and engorged to frame a beautiful pink pussy. For the second time that day, Leah slipped her tongue deep inside a girl's vagina.

Once again, there was no hurry, no tensing, just a slithering of tongue into slit and sometimes into anus. Leah used her hands to cup Andrea's buttocks and keep her movements slow and deliberate.

Al's penis had continued to press against Leah's clitoris and sometimes slipped up and down between Leah's labia... but he had yet to enter Leah.

Now, Al gently moved up to straddle Leah's chest. This allowed his to press his oily penis against Andrea's pussy. As he did so, Leah was able to explore the tip of his penis with her tongue and feel his penis press past her tongue and into Andrea's pussy.

Wendy was watching the close up on one of the monitors and could see Al's huge black cock framed by Andrea's pussy and Leah's tongue. Since the movements were so slow, it was possible to see every last detail, every smear of oil and saliva and juices mixing together.

Leah was now hyer-sensitized and her tongue was both feeling and tasting the mixture of Andrea's slick juices and Al's slippery pre-cum. She was using her tongue to sense when Al was slipping into Andrea and then to guide his penis onto Andrea's clitoris.

Chris had been watching intently from one side and his cock was now ready for some more action. So he slid in between Leah's open legs and refilled her belly button with oil, dribbling a large amount over Leah's pubis and letting the rivulet stream between her open labia. Unlike Al's earlier teasing, Chris placed his erect cock into Leah's belly button and then in one smooth, deliberate motion, he smeared down Leah's pubis, slid hard across her clitoris and softly bucked his hips so that his eight inches speared steadily into Leah's vagina.

Again, the camera caught every smooth detail of Al's tight black shaft gathering the gleaming oil and pushing into Leah's pink pussy. THe ultra-close up showed Leah's engorged labia framing Al's black penis.

Now Chris and Al synchronized their movements taking about 10 seconds to slip into Andrea and Leah and then sliding back out equally slowly.

Leah could feel every detail against her tongue and inside her pussy. She could feel Chris's muscled thighs slipping against the edge of her breasts, just touching the outer edges of her puffy aureoles. She could feel the camera lenses recording every tiny detail of her approaching orgasm.

After many minutes of smooth, unhurried penetration, Leah felt the bulge under Chris's stiff penis fill with a gentle flood of sperm and she pressed her tongue to feel the flow entering deep into Andrea's vagina. As Leah orgasmed her pussy started gently pulsating around Al's penis, milking his sperm deep into against her own cervix.

Leah actually cried as the incredible sensations engulfed her body and mind. She could almost feel the cascades of sperm falling onto her body and into her mouth as her fans celebrated her orgasms.

Chris's penis gently slipped out of Andrea's pussy and into Leah's mouth. She could taste the sperm clinging to his tip and cleaned every drop. Al then moved up her body so that she could minister to his penis in the same way.

Andrea rolled away from Leah's head and lay alongside her in a post-orgasmic glow.

Leah now leaned up on her elbows and gazed across at Wendy. "Come here girlfriend" she beckoned.

Wendy stood up and came straight over.

"Lie down between us" Leah directed.

Wendy obediently lay down with her fingers still gently pressing against her clitoris.

Leah now took Andrea's hand and got her to carefully straddle Wendy's face. As she did this, the first drops of Chris's sperm started to ooze out between Andrea's puffy labia. Wendy immediately pushed her tongue up to gather in the growing flow of sperm mixed with Andrea's juices. The comingled liquid had an incredible texture - slippery and slimy with a mix of thick and thin juices.

Wendy lapped eagerly, swallowing to keep up with the flow.

"Save some for me!" laughed Leah.

So Wendy pooled the last slithers of juices in her mouth. As Andrea moved away from her face, Leah moved in to kiss Wendy greedily, using her tongue to share the taste and texture.

Now, Leah moved over Wendy's eager mouth to let Al's sperm slip gently out of her vagina and smear across Wendy's face. The camera got a perfect close up of Wendy's tongue curling through Leah's slit, gathering liquid hungrily into her mouth.

Once again, Leah now snuggled down to Wendy to kiss her and drink Al's sperm from Wendy's mouth.

With that, the three girls lay side by side and dozed in the sun as Simon gestured to the camera crew, Al and Chris to quietly move away.

Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers