Brooke's Story

Story Info
Bad stepdaughter is taught a lesson.
3.2k words
3.99
269.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers

I first met Brooke at her stepfather's company offices. His company and mine had been working on a contract that was going to make us all rich -- if we could seal the deal. His board of directors were playing hardball with our proposal and I was there to sign the contract, at whatever the cost.

We had been locked in the windowless office for over an hour when someone knocked on the door and, without waiting for an answer, in walked the most gorgeous girl I had seen in a long time. She could only have been 18, 19 at most, had long black hair down to her narrow waist and a body to die for. It was easy to tell that I could die for that body because what I couldn't see already was barely covered by a thin summer dress that clung to her skin so tightly it was obvious there was no underwear restricting her.

"Coffee?" the beauty asked. I had barely noticed she was carrying a tray before her, set with cups, cafetiere, etc.

"Just set it down on the desk," my host instructed.

She did as she was told, bending over at the waist so that I got a fantastic view of her gorgeous, big tits as they hung down with gravity. I could hardly pull my eyes away but did so only to find myself drowning in her beautiful brown eyes. As I stared at her, she stared right back at me, holding my gaze and letting me know that she knew exactly what my eyes had been feasting on a moment before.

"Ok, Brooke. That will do."

She stood up straight, pouted and turned on her heels, allowing me my first glimpse of her perfect arse.

"I swear that girl will be the death of me," my host said as much to himself as to me, shaking his head and reaching for his coffee. He offered me a cup and I had to physically drag my mind, eyes and cock from the vision that had just left us. Being professional I was able to focus again on the deal but my cock had other ideas. It was standing proudly, or at least as much as it could within the constraints of my suit trousers.

I shifted position in my chair, glad that the desk covered the tent in my lap from his eyes but, finally, it seemed to register with him the effect that the girl had had on me.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Well, who wouldn't?" I asked. "She's gorgeous."

"That she is; but an utter slut, too. Last week I found her in her mother's bed with two other girls, all stark naked and doing things to each other that not even my wildest fantasies could have imagined."

Two questions registered in my lust filled brain: he had access to her mother's bed, did that mean he was her father?; and what were the girls doing to each other?

"What kind of things?" I asked, concentrating on the second question while trying to avoid the first one.

"I'm ashamed to admit it but I think Brooke must be a lesbian. She was lying on her back with one girl sitting on her face while Brooke licked her pussy. The other girl, meanwhile, was fucking Brooke with a huge strap-on cock that I thought must be tearing her apart. I had heard noises when I first walked into the house but, as I got closer to her bedroom, I could hear the unmistakeable sounds of fucking. I slowly opened the bedroom door just in time to see the girl on top cumming all over Brooke's face while Brooke herself was cumming from the attentions of the huge plastic cock in her cunt. I nearly came there and then. I'm sorry if I've spoken out of turn but it was the most shocking thing I'd ever seen -- and the hottest."

"No, no," I assured him. "Please go on."

"Well, it would break her mother's heart to discover her daughter was a lesbian so I thought I had to sort it out myself. I thought if I could show her what a real man had to offer then she would leave the taste of pussy behind."

"You fucked your own daughter?" I asked incredulously.

"No! No, no. She's not my daughter; she's my stepdaughter. I married her mother a few years ago when Brooke was just beginning to show her rebellious nature and it has only got worse since."

"So what did you do?" I asked, relieved that I wasn't getting involved in some weird incest affair.

"She's always after money so I convinced her to do some cleaning at a colleague's house, made sure he was out of the way then drove her over there myself. Once we were in it was obvious the house didn't need cleaning."

"What the fuck's going on?" she screamed at me.

I simply grabbed her arm and frogmarched her to the bedroom, threw her on the bed and locked the door. She sat up on the bed, still shouting, but now with a hint of fear in her eyes.

"If you don't let me out of here right now I'm going to tell Mum and she'll kick you out." She still had some fight in her, I'll give her that, but that was about to be knocked out of her.

I pulled her to her feet, sat down on the bed myself and forced her to lie over my lap. Twisting her right arm up her back with my left hand, I held her in place while my right hand slowly moved her short skirt up over her fantastic arse. Just as I'd imagined there were no knickers there; any gust of wind could have blown her skirt up and shown her cunt and arse to the world.

"This is where you learn your first lesson, Brooke. From now on you will be the dutiful daughter. You will wear underwear like normal girls your age. You will stop flirting with my office staff. You will never, ever, have sex with another girl again. You will do exactly as I tell you, when I tell you and how I tell you."

"You mad bastard! Mum's going to feed your balls to the dog. Let me go! Let me go!"

Slap!

My right hand came down hard on her right cheek and she squealed in shock and pain.

Slap!

This time it was her left cheek and now both halves of her upturned arse bore the marks of my handprint.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

I rained down blows on her arse, one cheek at a time, until her squealing had stopped but her wriggling continued. Still I continued until her moans finally reached my ears. She was enjoying this! My slut of a stepdaughter was squirming on my thighs and trying to rub her clit against me. So I kept on slapping. She kept on squirming. Slap. Squirm. Slap. Squirm; until very soon I could feel her pussy juices running down my legs and her screams were now of pleasure.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her body shook, uncontrollably, and I let go of her arm. She dropped to the floor, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her skirt still up round her waist and her bald cunt glistening with her cum. She eventually opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Is that all you've got, DADDY?" she laughed at me.

I just saw red. I grabbed her, pulled her off the floor and threw her on to the bed. She landed face down and, before she could move, I was on top of her.

"Do you want to know what I've got? Do you?" as I imprisoned her with the weight of my body while my hands released my straining cock from its own prison. I pulled up her skirt and rammed my prick all the way up her dripping cunt in one move.

"This is what I've got for you, you slut. This is what a man feels like. Can you feel it? Can you feel my cock pushing in and out of your slutty cunt? Can you feel it hammering your soaking pussy? Well, slut? Can you feel it?"

I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her.

She continued to struggle but she was also meeting each of my thrusts with a backwards push of her own.

"Oh my god! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me!"

So I did. Reason had now left the room as all my being was centred on the cock hammering my stepdaughter's cunt. Neither of us could take this for very long as I hadn't had a pussy so tight for a long, long time and she had never been fucked so violently. Very soon I could feel my spunk rising from my balls and shooting out of my cock to fill her cunt. This seemed to spur her on and she pushed back harder and harder against me.

"I'm cumming," she screamed. "I'm cumming!" as her whole body seemed to shake below me.

I collapsed on top of her and she lay motionless on the bed. But only for a moment. She pushed herself out from under me, got to her feet, pulled down her skirt and stood over me. Smiling again.

"Now you're in trouble. All I have to do is tell Mum and you're history."

Since then my life has been a nightmare. She didn't tell her Mum but I know she can, at any point, so she does whatever the hell she likes and I have to put up with it.

He was a spent man sitting opposite me but raised his head in hope when I said,

"Maybe I can help."

*************************************************

The next time I saw Brooke she was lying by the pool of the large house she shared with her mother and stepfather. As soon as I saw her my cock reacted and produced a tent in the baggy shorts I was now wearing. She in turn was wearing a one-piece swimsuit but it wasn't covering very much. The white material barely covered her arse and cunt then rose up in thin straps to cover her 36DD tits. I had never seen an outfit like it but the white of the swimsuit against her perfect brown skin seemed to accentuate the colour of both.

I don't know if she was sleeping when we arrived as she had large sunglasses on and I guessed she had been lying there for quite some time while we had plotted her downfall. Her stepfather had agreed to sign the contract as soon as I brought his wayward stepdaughter under control.

He walked round the recliner she was glistening on and stood at her feet.

"Well, Brooke, are you going to do what you are told from now on?"

"Fuck off!"

He simply nodded to me as I stood behind her, at the head of the recliner, and we both reached down and grabbed her in the same instant.

"Hey? What the fuck are you doing? Who the fuck are you?"

We paid no attention to her questions but carried her struggling body back to the house, through the door we had left open and straight up the stairs to her bedroom. I backed into the door, pushing it open, carried her over to the bed and threw her on top for her to get her first proper look at me.

"Hey, I know you! You were at the office." She turned to her stepfather, "Mum's going to kill you."

"Not this time, slut. No more threats. This is Mr Scott and he is going to teach you some proper manners."

She turned back to me and tried to look me up and down in her insolent way but before her eyes got past my face I jumped on top of her, grabbed her by the jaw, tightly, until she realised she was in serious trouble.

"Listen to me, you whore. You are going to pay for all the trouble you have caused. You are going to pay for not being respectful to your stepfather. You are going to pay for not wearing knickers. You are going to pay for all the flirting at the office. Most of all, you are going to pay."

She suddenly realised she had to get out of that room but by this time her stepfather had joined me on the bed and we pulled both her arms above her head to fasten them to the handcuffs we had bought on the way here and had put in place before we went looking for her. Next came her legs which were more of a problem as she kicked out at both of us but eventually they were restrained too. She now lay spread-eagled on her bed, still in just her tight swimsuit, and writhed against each of the restraints.

She tried once more.

"Let me go now and I won't tell Mum. Let me go and I'll forget about this. Let me go!"

She still didn't get it.

"Let me explain something to you, slut." I sat down beside her on the bed as her stepfather handed me a knife. The minute she saw it she started to scream so I had to put my hand over her mouth and silence her.

"We're not going to hurt you; well, not with this anyway. What we are going to do is fuck you." She started to struggle violently and screamed into my hand.

"Both your stepfather and I are going to fuck you." I cut the strap over her left shoulder.

"We're going to fuck your cunt." Then the strap over her right shoulder.

"We're going to fuck your mouth." I pulled the straps away from her beautiful tits.

"We're going to cum over your tits." I cut the elastic of the waistband.

"And we're going to fuck your arse." I finally pulled the whole thing from under her and stared down at her magnificent body. "Now the only way you can stop this happening is by promising to behave in future."

She was shaking her head in disbelief. (No point in screaming for help -- they lived miles out of town.) Her huge tits were shaking in fear and her bald cunt was dripping with her juices.

"Please don't, Mr Scott. I'll do anything you want. I'll never give my stepfather any more trouble. I promise. Please! I promise!"

"Well, that's good, Brooke, but I'm afraid I don't believe you. Your pussy is already dripping and I think you're so turned on by being tied up that you want us to fuck you. What do you think?" I asked her stepfather.

"She needs to be taught a lesson," was all he said; and I needed that contract signed.

"Very well. Here's the deal, Brooke. We will both fuck you. If we enjoy it and if you look like you're enjoying it too then we will leave it at that. However, if we're not satisfied then your other hole will have to be fucked too and if you ever disobey your stepfather again then he only has to call me and I'll come back to see you. And I'll bring some friends. Understand?"

She looked terrified but nodded very slightly. That was all I needed because I was dying to taste that cunt. I lay down between her outstretched legs and started to lap up her free-flowing juices. She tasted fresh and musty at the same time; she tasted sweet but with a hint of something else; no-one had ever tasted better.

As I slowly licked up and down her slit, her stepfather undressed.

As I inserted one finger, then two, then three into her dripping pussy, her stepfather straddled her chest.

As I finger fucked her cunt and flicked her clit with my tongue, her stepfather lay his hard prick between her fabulous tits.

He grabbed both tits and wrapped them around his cock.

"These are now mine. Whose are they?"

"They're your's, daddy."

"That's right, they're mine and I can do anything I want with them. Do you know what I want to do with them? I want to fuck them and that is exactly what I'm going to do."

I raised my eyes, my tongue and fingers keeping up the assault on her cunt. All I could see was his arse rocking backwards and forwards over her chest but, from the moans he was making and the names he was calling her, I knew he was enjoying himself. But it wasn't just a signed contract I wanted out of today's business. I wanted to see my pale cock sliding in and out of this sweetest of cunts and to shoot my white spunk over her brown skin. I pulled my fingers from her tight pussy with a plop and quickly undressed. She had obviously been enjoying the attention of my tongue and fingers as she moaned their departure from her body but I wasn't going to leave her bereft for very long. I climbed back on the bed and got between her legs. Rubbing my desperate cock up and down the length of her slit I knew would tease her but it was also teasing me. I was just about to slide into her when she screamed at me,

"Please! Stick it in, please! Fuck me! Please, I need you inside me now. Fuck me!"

So I did and not with any degree of patience. I slid in all the way with one thrust and heard her moan in gratitude. Her stepfather, meanwhile, was spurred on by knowing his stepdaughter was being fucked while he was fucking her tits. He pistoned back and forwards like a madman and very soon he let out an almighty yell.

"That's it, you slut! Here it comes! Here comes my spunk!" and he shook wildly but all I could see was the vast expanse of his back. Finally, he slowed down and climbed off her.

No wonder he looked exhausted. Her face, neck and tits were covered by what looked like the spunk of three men never mind just one. I guess he enjoyed that.

She looked up at me, pleadingly, through her spunk coated eyes.

"Please Mr Scott. Please fuck me hard. Please make me cum."

"You promise you will be no more trouble?"

She nodded quickly while her cunt walls squeezed my cock.

"All right then. But only because you asked so nicely."

She wanted to be fucked hard so who was I to argue. My raging cock plunged in and out of her tight pussy and hammered her very cervix. She lifted her hips to meet my thrusts and we both battered against each other with all our might. I don't know who came first but, despite my dreams of my spunk against her skin, there was no way I was pulling out of the best fuck I had had in a very long time.

I felt my spunk rise from my balls, shoot along my dick and pour into her cunt just as she screamed, "That's it! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop."

Well, eventually there was no more spunk left in my balls and I had to stop. I looked down at her satisfied, spunk covered body.

"Can you bring your friends next time?" she purred.

0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers