Linda Report Swinger Club

Story Info
Linda's first reporting assignement a swinger club.
896 words
3.84
64.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated from college with a major in journalism and was thrilled to be hired by a local weekly newspaper. This was my first professional job and I was determined to do whatever it takes to be a top reporter.

After a week of orientation I was given my first assignment which was to report on a local members only Swinger Club located in a nearby suburb. I was at first a little shocked at the assignment but expressed no concern to my editor who gave me a 5-day deadline on the article.

I found the web site for the Swinger club and made reservations to attend that evening. It was 5pm and the club opened at 7 PM so I quickly showered and then thought to myself "what does one wear to a swinger Club?" something conservative or sexy or slutty. I decided something sexy but not too slutty. I had the proverbial little black dress that showed lots of cleavage and made my 36-D breasts look great. I did not wear any panties because I never did although I was going to report and definitely not participate.

I arrived at the Swinger club about 7:30 PM, paid my $150 membership fee and ushered to orientation for new members. It was made very clear that you did not have to participate in any of the activities and No meant NO. Anyone not following the "No meant No" rule would be quickly ushered out and banned from the club forever.

I started just walking around checking out the members who came in all sizes and all ages. I noticed a threesome in one room where a middle-aged man was fucking a 30-year-old gal as she was giving another younger guy a blowjob. I have to admit I got very wet watching them. They noticed me staring at them and invited me to join in but I reluctantly declined.

Some rooms had many couples fucking while gay or lesbian people were using other rooms.

I approached the bar to get a drink to cool off from the erotic sights and struck up a conversation with a 40-year-old female.. She said she had been a member for a little over a year. When I asked were do all these people come from as there was at least 100 people here. She replied all over and it was not unusual to recognize a neighbor, your doctor or even a minister you knew there. She recalled a month or so ago a new young couple was shocked to see their parents there. She assured me not to worry as the rules were strictly followed and I could do as much or as little as I desired.

We had several more drinks as I continued to gather information for my article. I don't know how it happened but we were soon kissing passionately. I had never dreamed of being with a girl before but it was happening now and it was great. She soon moved her hand under my dress and found my now very wet uncovered pussy and started to finger me. The feeling was indescribable as I started cumming. After a few minutes we were on the floor and she was licking my pussy to one orgasm after another. I could not believe what was going on as we soon ended up in a 69 position and I was swirling my tongue around her very swollen clitoris until she squirted in my mouth, which set me off again. I told her I had to go and checkout the rest of the house and that I had really enjoyed our playtime together.

I went into the pool and hot tub area and found literally dozens of couples participating in three way and four way sex which literally made real every fantasy I had ever had in college when I masturbated in my dorm room after a tough night of studying to unwind.

I went back into the house and just went from room to room to see what other sexual activities were going on when I noticed a sign on one of the bedrooms that said "Gangbang Room". I open the door and saw maybe a dozen men and one girl. She was getting fucked simultaneously in the mouth, ass and pussy and when the three men got off three more replaced them


The door open and about 8 more guys entered and asked me if I wanted to participate. I can't believe it to this day but I said yes.

Soon I was on a large king sized mattress completely naked and mounting this guy with a very large penis as another penis was put in my mouth and a third penis was slowly entering my ass. The feeling was incredible as I bounced up and down on the penis below me as I was getting my first ass fuck while sucking a third guy off. Soon my mouth, ass and pussy were filled with hot cum and three more replaced the three guys. If my count is correct I had sex with 15 different men that night in the Gangbang room.

As I left the club I knew I had a great article to write I would just have to leave my participation out of it.

I can't wait until the next Swinger Club gets together.