You Belong To Me Now Slut! Ch. 03

Story Info
A New Realization.
2k words
4.39
138.3k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

It had been several months since Dave had made that hypnotic suggestion to me, and then later, to my husband. Life had changed for all of us. I found myself craving Dave's cock and hard body.

My husband? He craved his right hand. For someone who had never had much interest in sex, he was giving himself quite a work out. It seemed like every time he was alone, he was jerking off. I couldn't bring home any friends because I never knew when I would hear him moaning loudly. And now he didn't just use the bathroom. Sometimes I would walk into the kitchen, and there he would be, drinking a cup of coffee, porn magazine on the counter, pants around his ankles, and right hand feverishly pumping his little dick.

Whenever I caught him, he would look up like it was no big deal, and would I run away? No. I'd watch him, licking my lips, thinking of Dave's cock as he moaned, stroking himself, looking at his magazine. Then when he was close, and I knew he was about to shoot his pitiful little load of cum, I would close my eyes and picture Dave pumping his huge rod into my pussy. My husband's loud noises would lead me back to reality, and I would watch as his tiny member would dribble out a little semen.

That's when I would turn around and walks away, to my bedroom, to think about Dave and how much I needed to feel his cock. It seemed like the more my husband masturbated, the more I wanted Dave. I could feel how wet my pussy was, swollen, waiting to be filled.

I would open my drawer of toys, and then remember with a big sigh, they wouldn't help. He wouldn't allow me to cum from my own hand. It would just frustrate me more. That's when I would sit at my computer, log onto my email, and send Dave a message. "I need you." I would sit and wait for a reply. Sometimes no answer would come. I lived for those few times that it did. And I would grab my things and tell my husband I was going out.

I wouldn't even remember the drive, but soon enough, I would be standing at Dave's front door, knocking softly, almost hoping he didn't hear it. If there was no answer I could leave, right? But he always heard.

The door would open, and I would stand there, mesmerized by his eyes, staring into my soul. He would reach out a hand and pull me into his arms, kissing me, almost devouring me, in full sight of the neighbors or anyone else who drove by. Then he would stop and look me up and down, I was never sure what he was looking for.

Today, he smiled. "I like how you've changed your look baby. You are finally showing off those tits. And no bra. I like it!" He had a huge, leering grin. "And love those red lips, you look like a proper whore."

I suddenly realized, I had bought a new wardrobe recently. Last week I had gone through my closet and thrown out almost every stitch of clothing I owned and bought lots of short skirts, tight pants, and low cut blouses. I had bought make-up, I never wore make-up!

He put his hands to my face and kissed me deeply, his tongue driving into my mouth like I knew his cock would be driving into my cunt soon. I was moaning into his mouth as he moved me through the house, pushing me over the couch, my ass in the air. His hands were on my ass, under the skirt. He pulled off my thong, throwing it to the other side of the room. I tried to force myself up but he held me down with one arm as I kicked. This was wrong. There was still a part of my brain fighting his control. I was kicking and screaming for him to get off me.

"We go though this every time Lynn. You always think you have to act like you don't want me to fuck you, that you don't want me to cum inside that hot pussy of yours. But you always give in baby. You know you want it, you know you want me. Just enjoy it. Don't keep fighting it. You just make it harder on yourself, and it turns me on even more."

I heard the zipper and then felt his hard cock forcing its way into my swollen, ready pussy. I screamed at him to stop. "Stop it, I don't want you to fuck me you bastard! You know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your damn hypnotic suggestion. I DON'T WANT YOU!" And then as his cock slid home, I moaned loudly, my fighting slowed, and I finally gave in, again, to his body and my own desires. Damn him for doing this to me. That's what I was thinking as I was moaning, begging him to fuck me harder.

"Oh GODDDDDDD!" I screamed out loud as his cock hit my cervix. My pussy was convulsing around his rod, trying to milk it. He was always able to hold back until I had cum over and over, until I could barely speak, barely get out the words begging him to cum inside my cunt. He grabbed hold of my hips, pounding me harder, deeper, than ever before. His cock started to pulse inside me as he groaned and bit my shoulder, marking me as his as he pumped his cream into his bitch. I could feel his cock still shooting load after load, he seemed to cum forever!

He lay on top of me, his heart pounding in his chest against my back. I felt him reaching for something next to the couch and as he slowly pulled his cock out, I felt something being pushed into my stretched pussy. "What are you doing?" I was still breathing hard, trying to calm myself and my words came in a whisper.

"It's a plug to keep you from losing all my cum. I want it to have every chance to get you bred you know. I'll be adding more later. You'll be totally full by the time you get home."

I felt my flesh crawl when he mentioned my going home with the plug in place, full of his cum. I'd have to rush to the bathroom to take it out and clean myself up before going near my husband. But then again, would my husband even care?

I was startled out of my thoughts by his wet cock at my lips, and I flicked my tongue out to lap up our juices. "Mmmmm, you taste so good." I smacked my lips and moaned loudly around his cock, sounding like a fucking whore. I couldn't believe how I was acting around him. Him and his damn hypnosis I thought as I hungrily took his cock down my throat, cleaning him and feeing him growing in my mouth. As his cock got harder, I had to content myself with just sucking the head and stroking his shaft with my hands.

"That's it baby; get me ready to fuck you again. I know how much you want me to cum inside that hot cunt of yours, how much you want to have my baby growing inside your belly." His hands were in my hair, pulling me down on his cock. "Your husband called me today and let me know that you were ovulating. He said you always show the same signs, and he thinks you are at your most fertile right now. He remembers from when the two of you were trying to get pregnant, but he couldn't get the job done. I will!"

The thought of my husband calling Dave, telling him to get me pregnant, made me sick, I thought. Dave pulled his cock out of my mouth and carried me into his bedroom; He laid me on the bed and spread my legs, licking all around my pussy, around the plug that was holding his cum in place.

He swiped his tongue over my clit, making me jump. It was so sensitive after my many orgasms. But he didn't stop even after I told him it hurt. He stayed to the side of my clit, dragging his tongue near it, but not right on it, making my hips lift to his mouth, showing myself what a slut I was.

He looked up from between my legs. "Do you want something?" He had a grin on his face as he looked up at me with his face shiny from our cum.

"I want you to fuck me, I want you to get me pregnant." I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mouth. What had he done to me that I was asking this rapist to be the father of my baby? He smiled and slid the plug out of my well fucked pussy, and moved up my body to suck on my nipples as he slid his hardened cock into my sloppy hole.

His cock filling my cunt was forcing his cum out of me, onto the sheets where it pooled underneath my ass. He had gotten his lust out in the first hard fuck, and now he was taking his time. His hips slid in and out slowly, like he was actually making love to me instead of raping me. He licked and bit at my nipples and I lifted up to deliver my tits to him.

"Suck on my tits Dave, please, I can't wait until they have milk for you to drink." He settled in and started sucking hard, making me moan louder as our hips bucked against each other. He sucked in hard on my nipple as his cock hit bottom and I started to cum again and again, my body jerking and spasming underneath him.

Dave seemed to last forever, his thrusts slow and steady. I could feel every ridge of his cock every inch as it slid in and out of my swollen pussy. No matter how much I didn't want to be here, after his cock slid its way home, I couldn't even imagine not being here. I wanted to be underneath him, I wanted his cock plundering my depths, and I wanted to have his baby growing inside me.

I was startled out of my thoughts by his teeth biting down on the top of my tit as he began to cum again, pumping amazing amounts of cum into my cunt. I could feel the hot liquid being added to what was already there.

I could feel his cock still jerking inside me, but slowing. Dave reached over and picked up the plug he had pulled out of me before. "Suck on this baby, don't want to waste any of my cum, now do you?"

I took the plug and started licking it, moaning as I tasted his cum. He stroked my hair as I made sure not to miss a drop. When I was done, he took it back, pulled his spent member from my well used cunt, and slid it back in to hold his cum.

He pulled me with him off the bed, and we walked into the bathroom together. He put me in front of the mirror so I could see the marks he'd left on me. He owned me and he wanted me to know it. There were his bite marks over my breast and on my shoulder. Both marks would show when I got dressed. I wouldn't be able to hide them from anyone I passed on the street or from my husband.

He held me around the waist as he nuzzled at my neck. At that moment, I had never felt so wanted, so desired, so loved. It didn't make any sense to me. I should hate him. But I didn't. It was at that moment that I realized I was in love.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers