Wife and Mother-in-law

Story Info
Husband is caught masturbating.
1.4k words
4.01
564.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hardnose
hardnose
280 Followers

My wife and I have had been married for 7 years when our sex life was starting to diminish to almost nothing, maybe once or twice a month if I was lucky. I was starting to sneak and masturbate without her knowing.

I had always fantasized about being dominated by a woman sexually, and I would visualize being spanked or done by a woman with a strapon. Sometimes I would go as far as to stick a object up my ass while masturbating.

One day my mother-in-law, who is a good looking older woman was visiting. She is a divorced woman that is very mouthy, sometimes I can tolerate her other times I can't. Today I could not.

My wife and her mother where watching a chick-flick movie, so I went to the master bedroom to watch what I wanted to on TV.

I forget what I was watching but I got horny. So I walked into the bathroom, got some hand lotion and started to masturbate over the sink, I even grabbed one of my wife's hair brush and stuck the handle in my ass after spanking myself with it.

After I came and cleaned up myself, I turned around and saw my wife and mother-in-law standing there quietly watching. I turned red with embarrassment. My mother-in-law made some wise crack like usual, and I felt my face grow even redder.

Then my wife said a phrase I will never forget.

She said "Look in the mirror, see how red your face is, well your ass is going to make that look white by the time I'm done with it."

Both of them then left the room laughing together as I heard them leave in the car.

After about 2 hours they returned. I was still in the master bedroom watching TV when my wife walked in with a large bag and set it on the floor and said to get naked and lean over the end of the bed.

Still embarrassed from earlier, I said nothing and did as she said. I felt her spread my legs and tie my ankles to each leg of the bed. She then tied a rope to my wrist and routed the rope under the bed and pulled it tight and tied it to my other wrist.

In a matter of minutes I found myself in a bent over position, legs spread, and hugging the mattress, and unable to get up.

At this point, I started to protest, but no sooner than I opened my mouth she put a ball gag in it.

I looked to the side and saw my wife pull a large paddle from the bag. I started to get a hard on, thinking my fantasy was coming true. It quickly went back down with the first smack of the paddle.

About this time my mother-in-law came to the door and said, "Can I watch?"

My wife said "Sure" and continued with about 10 more smacks on my ass.

I was starting to tear up, when my wife made the comment to me that she was just getting started.

My mother-in-law in the doorway laughed and said "She wished she could have done this to her husband when she was married."

My wife then handed her the paddle and said "Go for it mom."

I saw her moms face light up. My wife then reached into the bag and pulled out a vibrating butt plug, and stuck it in my ass.

Then said, "Step up to bat" to her mother.

Her mom lit into my ass worse than my wife did. She paddled my ass till I was blubbering like a baby and trying to mumble though the ball gag in my mouth for her to stop.

When my mother-in-law stopped paddling me she turned and told my wife that her ex-husband was never one to please her in bed, I always had to go down on him but he never would go down on me.

My wife then took my ball gag out of my mouth and said to her mom for her to climb up on the bed and have me eat her pussy. They both got naked and her mom got up on the bed, spread her legs were my face was and told me to start pleasing her.

I hesitated for a moment and then I felt the sharp smacks of the paddle on my ass from my wife as she said to me that she wasn't going to stop till I started to orally satisfy her mom.

So I dove in and started licking and sucking at her mom's pussy.

About this time I felt my wife remove the butt plug from my ass and I stopped and turned to look at my wife. She was wearing a big strapon dildo.

She quickly picked up the paddle and smacked my ass saying, "Did I tell you to stop!"

I continued to eat her mom as my wife stepped behind me and started to fuck my ass. I could tell she really got into it cause she was just thrusting away back there.

Her thrust where so much that my face was going in and out of her moms pussy as I ate her.

After about 15 or 20 minutes I felt her mom shudder in orgasm and press my face into her pussy with her hands on top of my head.

My wife continued fucking my ass for about 5 more minutes before stopping and saying to her mom that this is good exercise, and if I did this everyday I would have a nice and tight stomach.

Her mom who was just recovering from her orgasm and still holding my face in her pussy sat up and said "Really, mind if I have a try."

My wife said go right ahead and got out of the harness. My mother-in-law then got off the bed and put it on. My wife then got on the bed and put my face in her pussy and said "My turn."

My mother-in-law then stepped behind me and started to fuck my ass, thrusting me hard just as my wife did.

My face and tongue were being thrust in and out of my wife's pussy from my mother-in-law fucking me made my wife orgasm fast.

As she shuddered in orgasm she held my face tight in her pussy just like her mom did.

Her mom continued fucking me for about 10 more minutes before stopping and said to her daughter "Damn, that's a workout."

When my wife recovered from her orgasm she got up and they both got dressed. When they where dressed, my wife picked up the paddle and paddled my ass till I was crying and caring on like a baby for her to stop.

All along while her mother was laughing at me and saying "Look at that grown man cry, that will teach you to play with yourself."

My wife then said that I was going to be her slave hubby from now on and never to disobey her or her mother.

They then untied me and my wife told me to jack off in front of her and her mother. I did as she said and they just laughed and walked out of the room.

Me being caught in the bathroom jacking off with a hairbrush in my ass has changed my life. Now I do everything in the household, laundry, dishes, yard work, you name it.

My wife lets me fuck her about once a week, and about 4 times a week she fucks me, in the same way of course, tied to the bed, bent over and after a nice paddling to redden my ass and she doesn't stop till I'm crying like a baby.

After which she fucks my ass with a strapon, she says it keeps her stomach tight.

Her and her mom are always laughing together and saying, "To hell with all the exercise equipment, I have his ass."

Then she makes me eat her out to an orgasm. After which, she unties me and makes me jack off in front of her, sometimes with the vibrating butt plug installed in may ass.

Needless to say I don't masturbate anymore. Oh, and my mother-in-law visits more than she ever did before, about once every 2 weeks, so she can paddle, fuck my ass and orgasm with my face in her pussy.

My mother-in-law says that she will never remarry cause she likes her freedom, and besides whenever she wants to beat some ass or needs to orgasm, she just has to visit her daughter.

hardnose
hardnose
280 Followers