Mardi Gras Week

Story Info
A single flash during the week leading up to Mardi Gras.
1.5k words
4.1
28.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of my sorority sisters and I decided to take a road trip to Mardi Gras in New Orleans our Junior year. Lee was the instigator, as usual, but we were all interested in attending the famous party. I, at least, had no 'wild' plans; I now suspect Lee did.

We arrived in the Big Easy a few days before Mardi Gras with bright eyes, and no expectations, securing a prime room in a hotel just off of Bourbon street with Lisa's bottomless credit card.

We checked in and went to the parade week, which was really astounding in its colors and sounds, and a big party atmosphere. We then journeyed to Bourbon Street and partied; Lisa and I drinking while Lee watched out for us, then rotating into Mother Superior role to allow the other two to have fun without the risks of being drunken females at a party. Lee is a notoriously bad choice for this role, but she kept a good eye on us.

We watched an unbelievable amount of craziness--girls mostly, but some guys--flashing and more. Lisa and I went on stage with a few other girls to dance, but we both declined to go any further. At around midnight we were spent, and walked to our hotel.

Morning was awful for me. We ate breakfast--me mostly picking at the food--and then split up; they went on a plantation tour, I went to bed. By evening when they returned, I was feeling at least somewhat better. Over dinner, I readily volunteered to be the Mother Superior. That's when Lee said, "Well, if you're going to be the Bitch tonight, there's something you should know."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm going to do it tonight."

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Get some beads."

"You mean...?" I could tell by the look on Lisa's face that she already knew.

"Lee, you shouldn't!" I protested. Lee is not the type of girl to listen to the voice of reason. "Lisa help me!"

Lisa just shrugged as Lee smiled smugly.

"Fine," I sighed, "but no sex acts!"

"Maybe," Lee smirked.

"NO!"

Lee just smiled. We went back to the room and got ready for the night--neither Lee nor Lisa wearing a bra. There was a definite titter of anticipation in the room.

Bourbon street was a madhouse. Lee and Lisa had plenty to drink, flashed dozens of times, made out a little on stage to the cheers of the crowd and got us invited up to a balcony where they flashed some more. All the while I just shook my head as I sipped my water bottle. I only had to intervene a few times, getting them off stage (boy did I get booed for that!) and refusing to allow them to go too far. Maybe I got a little jealous at the attention they were getting.

I was propositioned several times, but there was enough other action going on that it wasn't too persistent. It was 2 am when we walked back to the hotel. They both were leaning heavily on me, drunk and burdened by pounds of cheap plastic beads around their necks.

"Amanda, yer the besht," they took turns slurring as I helped them along.

I put them to bed--more accurately, they both passed out on the closest bed as soon as they came in--and put a glass of water and a few aspirin on each nightstand. I removed the beads from their necks, then I got ready for bed myself. I put on my oversized t-shirt, turned up the AC, hit the lights and crawled into the other bed.

I stared at the ceiling in the darkness, barely making out the sounds of revelry still going on in the streets; I just wasn't tired. I grabbed the remote and started flicking through the channels--a seemingly endless stream of infomercials, interspersed with sports headlines.

Suddenly, the image of a woman in ecstasy appeared on the screen. I froze. After all the lewdness I had witnessed this night, this seemed so clean and...sexy. The woman was being eaten by her lover. I check the remote to ensure that I hadn't bought a PPV, but I hadn't--it was Cinemax. I glanced over at my roommates--they were still passed out.

I felt so naughty watching porn with them in the room! I knew that with all they had to drink, they wouldn't be waking up until late the following morning. My hand crept slowly under the sheet as I watched the couple make love. I pushed my panties aside and started to stroke myself. I guess all the excitement today had gotten to me; I wanted my release. I was just getting into it when Lisa stirred and started snoring. Loud. I rolled my eyes, removed my hand and started surfing again; What a way to ruin the mood.

3am, still nothing on. Worse, Lee started snoring also. No peace for the wicked, I sighed. I wanted a diet Coke and there was no in-room honor bar. I thought about going to the hotel vending machine, but that would mean getting up. Then again, with nothing on the 'tube and dueling snorers, I had nothing better to do. I considered pulling on sweats, but the halls had been deserted when we came in; besides, my t-shirt came to my knees. I grabbed a buck and the room key and padded out.

The halls were still empty, and I saw not a soul on the way down to the soda machine. $1.75 for a Coke! What a freaking rip-off! I had only brought one dollar with me; I groaned and went back to the room. I retrieved another dollar and bounded back down to the Coke machine. As I reached the few stairs that led down to the room, I saw two guys standing in front of the machine.

"Dude, you totally fucked me!" the one said to the other. I paused at the first step and they saw me.

"You're not here for a soda are you?" the taller one asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Loser here just bought the last one!" he laughed.

"Oh, no!" I groaned. "I was just down here!" I leaned forward and looked at the machine--nothing but empty lights. "Is there another machine in the hotel?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeah, but it's empty also," the taller one replied.

"Sorry," the other one said.

"Crap," I sighed and started dejectedly up the steps.

"He'll give it to you if you flash us."

I turned, shocked, not sure if he was kidding. His buddy was looking at him incredulously.

"Wha...What?" I asked.

"He'll give it to you if you flash us," the taller one repeated, an intriguingly impish grin on his face.

"Didn't you see enough on Bourbon Street today?" I asked, trying to give myself a moment to collect my thoughts.

"No, we just got here, and the party's broken up."

"No, sorry guys, I'm only wearing panties under this," I shrugged.

In a flash, his buddy whipped his shorts off and held them out to me. He was wearing a long t-shirt also, so I couldn't see anything. I stared at them gape-jawed, my bluff called. I slowly reached out and took them from him. They stood silent and transfixed. I couldn't help myself and broke into a big smile. After all that had gone on today, I was going to flash anyway.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I giggled as I pulled up his shorts, being careful not to give them an extra peek.

I quickly glanced back, verifying there was no one in the hall, then gathered the hem of my night shirt and raised it up to expose my taut belly. I looked at each of them, savoring the anticipation in their eyes. I did a little tease-dance and then lifted it up to my chin. The lust was palpable. I turned to each one of them to give them a good view. They stared, silent and slack-jawed. I dropped my shirt and he handed me the diet Coke, speechless. I squeaked as I took it and split, then turned, smiled, and blew them a kiss as I raced down the hall and out of their view.

"Thanks!" they called, and I ran up the stairs to my room.

Both my roommates were still snoring to high heaven, so I went into the bathroom to open my hard-earned diet Coke. I started brushing my hair to calm myself, and I couldn't stop grinning. Replaying the scene in my mind, I suddenly realized I still had his shorts on! I laughed out loud. Brush as I might, I could not calm down. I finally just went back to my bed and pulled off his shorts; that's when I felt the key. His key was still in his shorts! I stared at the key, still in its wrapper from the front desk, and wondered...room 219. Hmmmmm.

My pulse was racing and my nipples were hard. I was completely turned on. Slowly, a wicked thought took root in my mind...