A Change in My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Instructions from their tenant continue.
881 words
4.27
129.8k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wed81
wed81
42 Followers

I had John on speed dial on my cell phone. He picked up immediately.

"Hello, Thomas."

"I just called to say thanks. You certainly helped make my Friday interesting."

He chuckled. "No problem. Is she there?"

"Yep."

"Put the phone on speaker."

I looked at Sally. Her face was flushed and her nipples were hard as rocks. She was actually rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I pushed the button that put the cell phone on speaker, and John spoke again.

"You both know Thomas would never have believed me, don't you?"

We agreed together.

"That means that little miss conservative Sally liked giving head and being told what to do, doesn't it, Sally?"

My wife shuddered and spoke softly, "Yes."

John's voice got more assertive, "I couldn't hear you. Speak up!"

Sally flushed even more, but spoke up, "Yes."

"That's yes SIR to you, slut."

Again she shuddered, rubbing through her jeans more vigorously, "Yes, sir."

"Very well. Now y'all can stop this at any time, and we'll go back to landlord and tenant, but it turns me on to tell people what to do, and I think you both enjoyed it. So we can either stop now or see where it goes."

I raised my eyebrows at my wife of more that ten years, our signal that meant I am ok if you are. She spoke again,"I think we would like to continue, sir."

"Good. Understand that you will obey me absolutely. You can refuse, but at that point the game is over. Now stop playing with yourself. The night is young. You are to shower separately, Thomas first. While he's getting ready to go to dinner, Sally is to call me on her cell. I have other instructions for her. Thomas, nothing fancy. Khakis and a polo shirt will do"

"Yes, sir," we both replied. I went to take my shower. When I finished, Sally was still naked to the waist, her nipples standing out like pink erasers. She told me to wait for her downstairs, so I went down and watched Sports Center while she did whatever she had been told.

When she came down, she wore the same button up shirt, now with a matching skirt. Her still hard nipples made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra. She came over and kissed me. I was thrilled with the evening and excited about whatever our new boss might have in store, but I also was concerned about our marriage. Important as sex is to me, our relationship was more vital. I spoke hesitantly.

"Are you OK with this?"

Sally smiled, "I'm more turned on than I've ever been in my life. We can always stop if it crosses the line. So I'm OK if you are."

I kissed her. "I have wanted an improvement in our sex life for a long time, but I didn't know how to go about it. Let's see where it goes."

My cell phone rang. It was John. He told me to go to a restaurant about thirty minutes from the house and that both of us were to keep our cell phones with us. Given our financial circumstances, he told me to send him the bill. We left.

The trip to the restaurant was uneventful. John had sent us to an Italian chain restaurant. When we arrived, we asked for a booth as John had instructed. We both love Italian food, and the meal was wonderful. As we finished our entrees, Sally's cell rang.

"Hello, sir," Sally giggled a bit at the form of address. There was a pause, and she blushed a deep red. Then, "Yes, sir." She hung up and announced that she had to visit the ladies' room. She asked me to order coffee and left.

She returned, still red-faced and clutching something in her right hand. The waitress had just served coffee when Sally sat down across from me. She handed me the item in her hand. I immediately realized that I was holing a pair of panties.

"John said to give you these. They should still be damp," she said breathlessly.

Damp was an understatement. They were soaked. We finished the coffee quickly and paid the bill, keeping the receipt for our new master.

When we got back in the car, Sally's phone buzzed, this time indicating a text. She read it, blushed again, and unbuttoned the third button on her blouse, revealing a curve of breast in the dome light. During the thirty minute trip, her phone buzzed three more times, each time causing my conservative wife to lose another button. By the time we got home, she was sitting with her shirt completely open, exposing her beautiful tits. When we pulled in the carport, she turned to me. "Get me inside now. I need to be fucked." I didn't have to be told twice. We made it to the kitchen, where I bent her over the table, pulled up her skirt, and shoved my cock into her from behind, a new position for us. She was soaking. I rammed her violently. She screamed with pure pleasure as she came, and I followed with my second load of the night, this one deep inside her.

As we finished, the phone rang again.

wed81
wed81
42 Followers