I Talked My Sister Into It Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with sis, again.
2.1k words
4.53
521.1k
183

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retired04
retired04
3,219 Followers

You're Bed or Mine

I couldn't believe what my sister just said. We were talking about incest and she said,"You're bed or mine?"

I looked at her. She was just sitting there waiting for my answer. I thought to myself, "This is really going to happen. I am going to get to fuck my forty two year old sister."

"My bed," was all I said. I watched her pull the covers off, swing her legs off her bed, stand up and start walking toward me. I looked down and could see clearly her bald pussy. I pulled my covers back and she crawled in my bed and layed down on her back.

"What now?" she asked me. I really wasn't ready for this. She caught me off guard. I didn't think it would be this easy. I reached over and started to lift her shirt over her head. She sat up and helped me remove it. I looked at her tits. "You have nice tits," I told her. "Can I touch them?"

"Hey big brother. Here I am lying in your bed, naked. What do you think?"

I reached over and cupped her tit. I heard her take in her breath when I touched it. I was looking at my hand cupping my sister's tit. I could feel her nipple starting to get hard. I started running my fingers over her nipple. They were great nipples. They were about the size of quarters. Her tit was soft, but still firm for her age. I kept squeezing it.

"Is that all you are going to do?" Keeping my hand on her tit, I looked up at her face. She was smiling. "No," I answered. "I want to do a lot more than this."

"Well, you have me naked and your hand is on my tit."

"Sis, not that I am complaining, but I thought this would be much harder than this to get you in my bed."

"Look I've been married for twenty two years. I married when I was eighteen. The only man I have ever been with is my husband. I want to know what another dick feels like. Who better and safer than my own brother. It makes me real horny knowing you want to fuck me. It's nothing I ever thought about until today. I decided in the car I was going to get you to fuck me. Now brother," sis said as she layed down and spread her legs, "what are you going to do about it?"

I raised my hips and took off my underwear. We were both now totally naked.

"Sis I want to do everything I can think of to you. I want you to tell me what you want to do. Leave nothing out. This is going to be great."

"Ok, big brother I want you to feel every part of my body, eat me, suck on me and fuck me. " I leaned down and kissed Kay. She stuck her tongue deep in the mouth. I started sucking on her tongue. I felt her reach down and take a hold of my dick. She could barely get her fingers around it. As I was sucking on her tongue she started moving her hand up and down on my dick. My sister was jacking me off. This felt better than anything I could think of. The harder I sucked her tongue and faster she jacked me off. I needed to feel her pussy. I stopped kissing her and lower my mouth over one of her tits. I started sucking on it. "Harder, harder," was all she was saying. I started sucking on her tit so hard that I had the entire tit in mouth. "Harder," she kept repeating. By now I was sucking as hard as I could suck. "Ohhh, god, suck it big brother suck it hard." I couldn't believe how turned on she was already. Nothing like my wife. I always got the feeling my wife just wanted to get it over with. Until now with my sister I didn't know how much a grown woman reacted when I was doing something to them. I felt my sister raised her hips up. I took my mouth off her tit and looked down. Her legs were spread out wide. She was raising her hips up and down like someone was fucking her. I touched her bald pussy. It was sooo smooth. I laid my hand on her pussy. When I laid my hand down she reached down with her hand and tried to get me to put my fingers in her. "Finger fuck me Billy, Finger fuck me." Before I could get my fingers in her I watched her put her finger in her pussy. "Oh my god," I thought to myself, "my sister is finger fucking herself. She kept moving her finger in and out of her pussy. I put my hand on top of her hand. I tried to get my finger in her. She figured out what I was doing. She took her finger out and grabbed my middle finger. She guided it in her pussy. It was sloppily wet. Before I could start finger fucking her I felt her put her finger in her also. Her hand was on top of mine. Her finger was between mine. We both started finger fucking. I moved my finger along with hers in and out of her pussy. It was like she couldn't get enough. She was bucking her hips up and down so much it was hard to keep my finger in her. All of a sudden she tensed up and let out a loud moan. Her whole body tensed up. My sister was having an orgasm. From the sound of her she was having a big one. I loved watching her as she was having it. Her pussy opened up even more. I struck another finger in her and started going in and out of her as fast as I could. By now she was so loud I knew people in the next room could hear her. I never thought I would see my own sister this way. This was even better than I dreamed it was. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Fuck me Billy, Fuck me. I want you to put that fat dick in me. I want it now. Fuck me, fuck me now."

I reached down and took a hold of my dick. I put the head on her opening. I started to push. I don't have a long dick, but it's a wide one. It was going to be a tight fit. I pushed a little harder. I felt the head slide in pass the first ring. Apparently I wasn't going fast enough. Sis grabbed my ass and pulled me down in her. She screamed as my dick slid into her and stretched out her pussy walls. "Oh my god Billy, It feels wonderful. It's stretching me out like I have never been stretched." I drove my dick as deep in her as I could. I was pounding away in her as hard as I could. She was bringing her hips to matching each thrust in her. This is what fucking is supposed to feel like. Every body should fuck their sister. It's right. It fits perfectly. Sister and brother are made to fuck each other. You will never find a more perfect fit. My dick was deep in my sister. She was loving it and couldn't get enough of it. I have never in my entire life felt something like this. Nothing I could think of will ever match this. I kept thinking all of this as I was still pounding the shit out of her. I could tell she was starting to have another orgasm. I felt my cum start raising up. Every part of my body was alive. This was really happening. I am fucking my sister. I felt my cum shoot out of the head of my dick. Sis must have felt it too because she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me even deeper in her. My cum was shooting load after load deep in her pussy. As I was shooting cum in her I felt her pussy walls squeeze my dick. She was cuming the same time I was cuming in her. Nothing else existed except my dick being in her pussy. Nothing else mattered. Until you have fucked your sister you will never know how great fucking is.

Exhausted and spent and laid on my sister. Both of us was breathing so hard neither one of us could speak. After about five minutes I felt my dick start to slip out of her.

"No, no," she said. I want you to keep your dick in me, Billy."

I tried, but that wasn't going to happen. I just had the best fuck of my life and drained my dick like it's never been drained before. There was no way I was staying in her pussy. It fell out of her. I raised up and looked at her. "Sis, I haven't fucked many women in my life, but if I knew what it was going to be like fucking you, I would have tried a long time ago."

"Oh my god Billy, my husband on his best day could never have fucked me the way you just did. I have not had an orgasm in over fifteen years. I had two fucking you. I love your fat dick. It's better than a long dick." She looked down at my dick. "Anything yet?"

"No," I said. "Maybe you could help." Sis got a big smile on her face. "Lay down on your back," she ordered me. I did. I watched her take a hold of my dick, open her mouth then put my dick in it. She opened wider and sunk her mouth fully the length of my dick. What a sight. My dick buried deep in my sister's mouth. She wasn't moving up and down or even sucking on it. She was just keeping it buried deep in her mouth. I felt my dick starting to grow. As it started growing I looked again at my sister. Her mouth on my dick, her tits hanging there since she was on her knees. I could even see her shaved pussy.

"Listen guys or girls. You have to fuck your sister. I am not sure how you can do it, but you have to do it. Trust me. You have to figure some way to fuck your sister. Girls, if you are reading this, fuck your brother. Believe me, it will be the best fuck in your life. There is nothing like incest fucking. He may be too shy or doesn't know how to talk you into fucking him. It would be much easier for you to let your brother know. If you have a brother, fuck him.

My dick was already hard in Kay's mouth. She started sucking even harder on it. It's been a long time since I've had a blow job. Sis was sucking me as hard as she could. I grabbed her hair and started forcing her deeper on my dick. I didn't do this easily. I had a hold of her hair and was making her move her mouth up and down my dick as hard and as fast and deep as I could. I felt my cum started to cum up. I didn't want her to sallow. There would be another time for that. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and shot my cum all over her face. She was loving it. She kept her mouth open as it shot out of me. Some of it went in her mouth and some of it squirted on her face. I didn't think that much cum could come out of me again.

"I wanted to sallow your cum, Billy." "But I liked you shooting it all over me too."

She got off of the bed and walked in the bathroom. I could hear her washing up. She came out. I didn't expect what she did next. She brought a wash rag out and started washing my dick as I still laid on the bed. "Guys listen to me. Having your sister wash your dick after you fuck her, well, I really can't think of any words I can use to tell you how that felt.

After she finished she returned to the bathroom. In just a few minutes she returned. She didn't get in her bed, she crawled in mine. "Well sis, are you ready for sleep now?"

"No," she said. You have to do something to me that has never been done to me."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You have to fuck me in the ass."

I really love my sister.

retired04
retired04
3,219 Followers