Theme Park Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets her new "Daddy" and gets spanked.
2.9k words
4.18
65.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_Lucy
Lil_Lucy
125 Followers

This new story is a little more drawn out than my other stories. I wrote it as a fantasy meeting for someone I'd really like to meet this way. I like to play "Daddy/Daughter" but obviously this story doesn't encourage actual incest. If this stuff isn't you're cuppa tea don't bother telling me about it. Waste of energy. If it is, please comment or email me and tell me how I turned you on. Constructive crit is always welcome too.

----

I hate being alone in a crowd. You know this. This is probably why you're leaving me standing here..squirming inside. My toes curling inside my shoes. Ready to run. My eyes are looking everywhere.. And I don't see you. I walk forward a little, impatient. Leaning on the railing as the roller coaster rolls past over my head yet another time - the rush of screams rolling into the distance again.

I know you're behind me suddenly. I don't know when you came up but I can feel your tall shadow behind me. You don't give me a chance to turn, wrapping one arm around my head, your hand covering my eyes, your other hand comes to my mouth, tracing my trembling lips with your thumb. "Open your mouth" your voice rolls into my ear, hot and heavy with lust. I do, expecting your thumb to move in. Instead something light and fuzzy ... and super sweet. Cotton Candy! I giggle, as I slowly roll the melting candy around in my mouth. Then your finger pushes between my teeth, and I open to let you suck. Suddenly I realize how surrounded we are with people. Is no one noticing you molesting me out in public??? "Don't think about it. Just suck on Daddy's finger little girl" You push your whole body closer to mine, pushing me hard into the railing. I feel how hard I've made you. "You did this to me Baby. You're going to fix it."

I roll my eyes, thinking you can't see them, but you must be able to feel them against your palm or something.

"Don't you give me any attitude you little slut" And suddenly I'm scared. Your arm around my face tightens so I can feel how strong you are. Your other hand moves quickly from my mouth to my skirt. Reaching up between our bodies, so no one can see as you raise my skirt and expose my little pink panties to your hands. You tug them down, to just above the knee where they are still hidden by the hemline of my skirt. But my pussy is entirely exposed to your hands. Your thumb flicks my clit, reaching underneath me. I whimper, and your fingers play lightly with my pussy. My face must be so red. Surely someone has noticed us, knows what we're doing.

You pull me, and I stumble - my panties catching. Suddenly I'm dragged through a little side path, out behind a shed full of tools, and a wheel barrow turned over against the wall. No one can see us here. And the sounds of the rides are suddenly very quiet.

You stand back, undressing me with your eyes as I flush. "Strip Baby. Now."

"Here???"

"Yes. No one can see me but you"

"But we're outside..can't we go to my hotel?"

"Do as Daddy says. Now. Don't make me wait."

I can see your mouth twisting, and I don't want to make you angry so I slowly lift my t-shirt. Exposing my midriff, and then the very bottom cups of my bra. "Mmmmm" your vocals encourage me, and I remove it entirely, standing in my bra and skirt. I reach for my panties, and you stop me "Loose the skirt first. I want to see what you look like with your panties down around your knees like a common slut"

Something about this excites me. Being your slave. Your every whim, an order I can't do anything but obey. I'm ashamed, but the giddy lust coursing through me.. And the anticipation, I know you'll fuck me today. It overrides every sensible thought in my brain.

"Stop thinking about everything and start doing what I say" You snap and I start to unzip my skirt horridly. "Slower. Go slower baby"

Gently, I slide it down my thighs. It slips softly over the smooth skin, and drops to the dirt at my knees. I am standing, my panties down by my knees, my pussy exposed ... you can see the wetness glistening on the inside of my thighs. "Now the bra. Slowly" You tell me. And I unhook it, the action forcing my back to arch forward, nipples pressed against the soft pink lace. I slide one arm out, then the other. Leaving the cups to sit on my breasts, breathing hard - their fullness swelling with each breath. Gently I turn it, feeling your eyes on every inch of skin I reveal to you. And anybody else who might happen to walk around the corner in this busy theme park.

Finally my nipples are hard and exposed in the light breeze. And I drop the bra to the ground. "Step out of your panties." Again I obey.

"You were late today. Why were you late Baby? Daddy said 3.15"

"I was only 5 minutes late!" I protest. Why are we talking about this now?.. I need you to fuck me. "And besides - you were late too. I waited 10 minutes before you arrived!!"

"I was there at 3.10 Baby. I was watching you. I thought you might like to see what it's like to wait." I sigh, "Fine.. I'm sorry. I learned my lesson. I won't be late. Please daddy... I need....you"

I blush. You just smile.

"No baby, you need to learn a proper lesson, so it doesn't happen ever again. Daddy is not a patient man. You shouldn't keep him waiting"

"A lesson?"

"Bend down and pick up your panties" You growl at me. "Do not speak unless I give you permission, or ask you a question. Understand?"

"Yes..but-"

"PICK THEM UP NOW."

I do so, dizzily. "Hand them to me."You step forward with your palm open, so I do. You inspect them, seeing how wet you have made me.. The crotch soaked. "Open that big know it all mouth." I do so quickly. "Wider." I open wider. You reach out and stuff the panties in, I taste myself.. My cum sticky on my tongue. Gagging on the wad of fabric.

"Don't take it out till I tell you to." I breathe hard through my nose, nodding.

"Turn around, bend over and lean against that wheel barrow" I look at it - it's filthy. "Do it. Bend over like the nasty back alley little slut I know you want to be. I know you are inside."

I know he's right. Why else would I be doing this? I hear you removing your belt. It strikes me I am completely naked, with my own wet panties stuffed in my mouth, in a semi-public place and the only piece of clothing you've removed is his Belt.

Bent over the wheel barrow, I shiver in the breeze, looking back at you. "Look at the wall Baby. Or close your eyes."

I stare at the brick. I hate not knowing what you are doing behind me, what part of my exposed body you are looking at. I feel the leather caressing my inner thighs. "Spread your legs a little wider honey" and you nudge them apart. My juices wet the belt slightly..and you reach it over to my cheek so I can see. "Look. What a little whore you are for me." You rub it on my pink cheeks, which only makes me flush hotter. My pussy throbs.

"You were told to arrive at 3.15. You didn't arrive till 3.20. So I will hit you with the belt 5 times for each minute you were late, on each cheek.." Your hand reaches out and caresses my exposed ass. I whimper through the gag. "And then 5 times on your slutty little twat. How does that sound? That makes 15 in total. 3.15 was what time you were supposed to be here, maybe you will remember it then."

Breathing hard, I just hope you will get this over with quickly. I need to be fucked so bad. I've been spanked before I think to myself. I can handle this. It was hot.

I wasn't expecting you to hit me with such force. The belt whistles down onto my ass cheek and the gag doesn't do a whole lot to muffle my pained scream. "Daddy is doing this because he loves you little girl." My eyes are tearing up. I shut them tight. "That was One." You say.

The belt whistles down again, on the same place "Two!" I scream again, the pain stinging all over my ass. You wait a minute, watching me fight the urge to turn and fight, or run from the pain. "Three!" I choke on the gag. Screaming through it. The warm feeling spreading all over my ass... my throbbing pussy just inches away, wet and begging to be touched. "FOUR!!" I scream "Daddy!" through the gag, but all that comes out is muffled noises. You wait even longer between strokes this time.. I literally shake with anticipation and fear. "FIVE." And it swings down, closer my crack this time... the impact stinging and burning. I feel the vibration to the core of my pussy. I don't think I can take any more.

Your hand replaces the belt, caressing each welt. You lick them softly.. which hurts, but feels so good at the same time. I wiggle a little... I know you can smell my wet pussy so close to your mouth. You place one sound kiss on the swollen, pink cheek and I know you are ready to inflict the same pain again, on the other. I am shivering in anticipation.

"Time to start again" You tell me - and it comes at the very end of your words - whistling and then SMACK. "ONE" The tears are back in my eyes. I would be gasping, instead I am heaving for breath. "TWO" again. I moan out load. It stings. Oh fuck does it sting. I want so bad to move..dance and jump around but every muscle is fighting to do as you want and remain in position. Bent, prone. Waiting for more.

"THREE" This one is closer to my pussy, lower on my ass. I bite the gag. You take a second to caress the huge welt I feel appearing. Then "FOUR!" and finally after the longest pause "FIVE"

I gasp and relax my shoulders, leaning against the wall. I wonder how red my ass is, and I want to turn but your hand on my neck holds my head in place. Staring only at the concrete wall. I want to look at you, to try to read your facial expressions. Somehow gain some more control. I can't move.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to spank your naughty little pussy" I cringe. I thought I could handle this at the start. But now I am not so sure... you spanked my ass so hard. I feel you kneeling behind me, mouthing against my sore cheek. Licking each welt. Your hand raises up, you cup my throbbing cunt. I cannot help but moan. You tell me to bend over a little further, pushing on the small of my back and I obey like a puppet in your hands. You spread my legs, and my aching ass cheeks wider. I try to feel confident, but I know you are watching my legs shake. My pussy is entirely exposed to you.

"Your cunt is glistening you little slut." That's all you say before the belt slaps my wet cunt hard. A harsh sob breaks out of my mouth. The belt caresses my stinging pussy lips, stroking up and down. I whimper. "That was One baby. Four more" and the belt is taken away. I cringe and try not to move. "TWO!!"

"AahhAhh!!" This time was harder than the first. My clit THROBS so hard its painful. Again you stroke the stinging, throbbing flesh. I am shaking. My world has shrunk - I can't even think about the fact that I am bent over naked in a back alley of a theme park, exposed to somebody I hardly know but somehow have to obey. The only thing I can think about is my aching pussy, and how much it needs to be filled.

"THREE!" I feel the sting of welt upon welt on my pussy. All I can do is gasp for air.

"FOUR" My scream turns to a moan. This smack was so direct I felt it all the way inside, my legs are shaking. One more. Just one more. Then you'll fuck me I know. The belt is stroking my sore pussy.. slick with my juices. I am gasping with anticipation. "Hurry UP!!" I yell through the gag. You pull my panties from my mouth - and throw them in the dirt.

"What did you say?"

"Please. Do Five. Just Do it Daddy!" I pant at the end of my words.

"As You Wish Baby" And you smack my pussy HARD. Harder than you've ever smacked it before. My knees give way, and I kneel in the dirt, clutching the stinging flesh and sobbing. I hear your boots as you walk around to stand in front of me, the belt looped over and laying in your palm. "Look at this - You've got my belt all wet. I can't put it back on like this. Clean it for me"

You thrust it at my mouth, stroking my cheek with your free hand and crouching in front of me. I open my mouth and taste blood. Your thumb strokes my lip, and you show me the smear of red on the tip. "You bit your lip a little hard baby" and you kiss it softly, sucking on it. "Now clean my belt you dirty slut" and so I lick my own juices from the wide belt. It is warm from my spanking and I can taste myself with every lick. I lick it top to bottom. Every bit. "How do you taste"

"Slutty." I say. It should be a flavor. Slutty flavored candy. Hell yeah I'd buy that. You help me to my feet and replace the belt around your hips. I watch you buckle it and sigh.

"Daddy? Please... I am... I need-,"

"A shower. You're filthy. We're going to my hotel room. Get dressed."

"You're not going to fuck me here?"

"If you keep pushing it I won't fuck you anywhere. Do as you're told"

I hurriedly dress. My panties have dirt stains on them and so does my shirt. You see my look of disgust."You don't want to wear your dirty panties?" I shake my head. "Fine. You won't wear any." And you snatch them from my hand, balling them in your fist. I have no choice but to pull on my skirt and shirt and hope I don't look as flustered and... fucked .. As I feel.

"You will walk ahead of me. 3 steps ahead of me. I will tell you where to go. Don't look back. And walk sexy" I bite my bleeding lip, but do as you say. You tell me to walk around the corner, and head towards the main exit. As I step out into the sudden bustle I find myself blushing. I want to waddle, my pussy is throbbing so hard. But I try and walk sexy for you. Every movement of my legs makes me wince. I get halfway through the bustling crowd and wonder if you are still behind me. I want to look back so bad. What if you leave me here? The faster I get to the exit, the sooner I will know if you are there.

Finally I see the archway, and the revolving gates. I stop at before moving through them. Are you there? Where next? I wait. And wait. And I'm just about to turn around, and look for you - panicking when your voice rumbles through my body. I sigh with release.

"Go through the gate. Turn left. Walk down the pavement until you see the third parking sign. There's a black car in front of it. Stop there."

The warmth in my legs is growing as I pound the pavement. I can hear your steps behind me now, we are away from the crowds. I am going to your hotel room. You are going to fuck me. Make me yours. We are going to your car. One parking sign. Two signs. And finally.. I see the car. I reach it, and stop. Your hand wraps around my body again... and the other slides up my thigh. In broad day. You flick my clit and I jump, and then you slide your fingers across my thighs and I realize I am so wet, I have been dripping as I walked. "Everyone could see what a wet little whore you are without your panties baby. Your juices are running down your thighs." This time you take your fingers and rub it over my lips and cheeks. I feel myself blushing, humiliated. You open the car door, and I see you are still rock hard. "Get In."

All I can do is obey.

Lil_Lucy
Lil_Lucy
125 Followers