Back From Iraq Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy visits Jack and Yolanda.
2.7k words
4.53
56k
16
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinze
Quinze
83 Followers

I spent a wonderful weekend with my handsome husband, Tommy. We slept in. We walked hand-in-hand. We ate fantastic meals together. We fucked like wild animals.

I also spent most of the weekend trying not to think about my brother, Jack, who was apparently also off screwing himself silly. Jack had been "abducted" by my best friend, Yolanda.

Over the years, Yolanda had made it a habit to faithfully chronicle to me all of the filthy things she liked to do with men. Don't get me wrong, it loved to hear it all. But, now that the guy was my brother, the thought of her catalogue of exploits was driving me a little crazy.

Also, after a week of "sexual ping-pong" between Jack and Tommy, I kind of missed the thrill that Jack's presence around our apartment brought to me on a daily basis. In reality, I had no reason to complain. I had explicitly told Jack that (as brother and sister) we could not continue fooling around. I had also encouraged him to go out with Yolanda. But still...

I expected Jack home Sunday night. When he didn't return, I was disappointed if for no other reason than to find out what he and Yolanda had done together. Tommy wanted to fuck. I feigned a headache and went to bed early.

The next morning, I kissed Tom good-bye for work. I was sitting around as blue as could be when the phone rang. I saw from the caller ID that it was from Yolanda.

"You slut," I said. "What have you done to my poor brother."

I heard Yolanda laugh and say to Jack, "Ooh, your sister just called me a slut." Yolanda then addressed the receiver. "Hi, honey. Don't worry about your brother. Yolanda's taking good care of him."

"Yeah, I know what you're doing to him," I replied sarcastically. "By the way," I said, moderating my tone. "What ARE you doing to him?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said wickedly. "Right now, we are just sitting around having a bite."

"Tell Jack to watch out. I know what you like to bite," I replied with a smile.

"Now, that's not nice Amy," Yolanda teased. "And we were just calling you to come over and hang out with us."

"Hmm? Now that's an interesting invitation," I said. "What does this involve?"

"Come on over, sweetie," Yolanda purred. "I miss you. Your brother wants to see you as well."

"I'll think about it," I said mysteriously.

"Good," Yolanda replied definitively. "We'll see you in a little while. Bye-bye."

"I said I'll think about it."

After I hung up, I pondered what that call really meant. If I went to Yolanda's, what was I after. I certainly was not going to try to sexually contend with my best friend for my brother's affections.

What was this visit all about? Honestly, I had no idea.

****

When I rang Yolanda's door bell, I could hear her shout "She's here!" I then heard Yolanda run over to the door and yank it open.

"Ohh! We're so glad you're here," she exclaimed.

Yolanda was wearing a yellow, silky dressing gown. Jack was lounging on the couch wearing a pair of Yolanda's pink sweat pants and apparently nothing else.

"I think I'm interrupting," I said hesitantly. I looked at Jack. He would not meet my gaze.

"Don't be silly, Amy," Yolanda insisted. "We've both missed you this weekend. We thought it would be wonderful to spend some time with you."

"Jack is clearly not comfortable with me being here," I said, indicating my brother who remained on the couch looking down at the carpet.

"Honey," Yolanda addressed me placing her hand on my arm. "Jack told me about all things you two are doing to each other."

I feigned ignorance. "Wh-what do you mean, Yolanda?"

Yolanda put her hands on both of my shoulders. "Amy, I know."

I burst into tears. "How could you?" I spat at Jack. I turned and headed toward the door.

Yolanda grabbed me and spun me back around. Jack sprang to his feet and came over to us. The two of them put their arms around me.

"Amy," Jack said. "I love you so much. Yolanda does, too. That's why I shared our love with her. She's your best friend."

"That's right, baby," Yolanda said gently. "I think it's great. I'm all for anything that makes you happy, Amy."

The two put their arms around my shoulders and back. They walked me back toward the couch and the three of us sat together. Jack and Yolanda were on either side of me. I continued to weep.

"I'm so embarrassed," I said.

"But, why?" Yolanda asked. "All you've done is comfort your brother. And he has made you feel good in return. No one has gotten hurt."

"Except for my husband," I said through tears.

"You told Tommy?" Jack said looking at me.

"No," I stated. "But I feel terrible about deceiving him."

"Baby," Yolanda said gently. "If I know you, you haven't diminished your affections for Tommy one bit. I bet you're even more loving toward him right now. Aren't I right?"

"Yes, that's true," I said acknowledging that I had been extra attentive to Tommy's needs and desires over the past week. "But, that's not the point."

Yolanda took my face in her two hands and looked me right in the eye. "Sweetie, were you thinking about Tommy when you sucked Jack's dick, or when he went down on you?"

"No," I said through tears. "That's why I'm a terrible person." I began to ball.

"Oh, Amy," Yolanda said. She kissed me on the lips.

Jack put his arms around me from behind and hugged me.

Yolanda was rubbing my shoulders. She kissed me on the lips again. This time, it was in a more sensual manner. Jack's hands began to caress my back and the sides of my body. I wanted to pull back but couldn't as I was hemmed in by their two bodies on either side of me. I wanted to stand, but couldn't find the strength in my legs.

Yolanda's kisses became more insistent. She parted my lips and teased me by darting her tongue into my mouth. I had never kissed a woman in this manner before. I had joked around at parties by kissing girls on the lips.

However, Yolanda clearly intended something beyond sweet, little pecks. She now had her lips planted on mine and her hot tongue was directly in my mouth, playing havoc with my senses.

Jack's caresses from behind were getting more intense. He had moved closer to me. His hands were now rubbing my belly. A few seconds later, they worked their way up to my breasts, which were tightly contained in a knock-out sweater I had selected for the occasion. If there was to be a show-down, I wanted every weapon at my disposal. My magnificent boobs were obviously a key part of my arsenal.

Yolanda's sensual kissing and Jack's hands lovingly kneading my sensitive nipples were causing my ice to melt. I felt my resolve waning.

Yolanda's hands moved down to my tits. She began working them in collaboration with Jack. She then started kissing my neck. Jack lifted my hair in the back and began kissing the back of my neck. I threw my head back and sighed.

"I think she's starting to like it," Yolanda said. I saw her smiling at Jack.

Yolanda's attention to my breasts became more intense. She was really working my nipples, which were prominently jutting out even through the material of the sweater. I then felt her hands go down and under the garment, reaching up to caress my sweet hooters through the thin fabric of my bra.

In the meantime, Jack had gently taken hold of my face and had brought it around so that he was lovingly kissing me on the mouth from the side. Although my brother and I had kissed in this manner only sparingly, I thrust my tongue into Jack's mouth.

My passion was steadily rising. I was rubbing Jack's thigh through the sweat pants he was wearing.

Suddenly, both of my play-mates were lifting my sweater over my head. Before I knew it, Yolanda's mouth was on the front of my bra and she was tenderly kissing my tits.

I felt Jack's hands working the clasp in the back. Not wanting to go further, I tried to stop him. It was too late. Jack and Yolanda had my bra off.

Jack gently maneuvered my body to place my back flush against the cushions of the couch. He and Yolanda then moved in toward my chest. Both of them began kissing, licking and sucking my large breasts and nipples. I moaned loudly.

This was the hottest thing I had ever experienced in my life. I placed my hands on the back of each of their heads and sat back to enjoy it thoroughly.

Both Jack and Yolanda continued to work my love mounds in an expert manner. It was clear to me that Yolanda knew what she was doing. She and Jack occasionally smiled at each other while they each had a nipple in their mouths.

At one point, Yolanda and Jack both worked their way into the valley between my breasts. There, they turned away from my knobs, and they kissed each other. It was very loving and very hot.

Yolanda smiled up at me. "Aren't you glad you came over?" she asked.

Jack said, "I'm certainly glad she did." He then stood up to reveal a giant lump bulging out of the front of his sweatpants.

"Hmmm, hot pink. My favorite color," Yolanda purred. She leaned over and began kissing Jack's prominent erection through the pants. After a few seconds of this, Yolanda turned around and grinned at me. She then pulled down the waistline of the sweatpants and Jack's fat cock came springing out.

"Isn't it pretty?" she asked, running her long fingernails up its length. I didn't say a word.

Jack smiled down at me. "Come on, sis. Don't be coy. Get in the game."

"Yes," insisted Yolanda. She grabbed my hand and pulled me forward toward the penis. "Why don't you give it a little kiss, Sweetie?"

"I don't feel comfortable doing this in front of you, Yolanda," I said hesitantly.

"Baby, I love you," she said kissing me on the lips. "I would never judge you. I think you and Jack are both beautiful." Then she winked up at Jack. "Plus, the thought of you two together is really, really hot."

Yolanda then turned to Jack's cock and slipped it into her lovely mouth. She grasped Jack's balls while her head traveled up and down the organ.

Jack reached down and stroked my hair. "I love you, Amy," he said. "I want you to be with Yolanda and me." He gave me the most endearing look.

Yolanda pulled her lips away from Jack's schlong. This move produced an audible popping noise. The three of us began to laugh.

"Do that again," I said. The ice was broken.

Yolanda sucked in the cock and withdrew again, making an even louder pop. We laughed again.

"Now you try, sister," she said to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and moved onto my knees on the carpet. I leaned forward and kissed my brother's dick. While Yolanda held Jack's balls, I put his cock into my mouth and removed it in the same manner that I had seen Yolanda perform. Instead of a pop, there was a soft sucking noise.

"No, baby," my friend instructed. "You have to suck harder. And don't stop sucking until his dick is out of your mouth." To demonstrate, she did it again.

I leaned in and sucked my brother for all I was worth. I was afraid I would hurt him. When I pulled off, it made a nice pop. Jack did not seemed harmed.

Yolanda clapped her hands. "That's it, honey. Do it again."

I did it several times in a row, each pass making a more distinctive pop.

"Do you like this, Jack?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Oh, yeah," he answered. It was a silly question, I guess.

While I continued fellating my brother, Yolanda bent down and began licking and sucking Jack's hanging nut sack. He started howling as if a full moon had suddenly arisen.

"I think he's enjoying himself," Yolanda said to me. I bent down and kissed my best friend on the lips. This time, my tongue entered her mouth. Yolanda welcomed it by sucking it in. While we kissed I stroked Jack's rod with my hand. He placed his hands lovingly on the back of our heads, encouraging our embrace.

I must admit it: I was really enjoying kissing Yolanda. I had never really considered making out with a girl before. I started to make appreciative noises. Yolanda began to do the same. We were totally into it.

"Ahem," said Jack, trying to get our attention. When we didn't stop our embrace, he said slightly louder: "Girls, don't forget about me."

We both look up at him with large grins. There stood poor Jack with his raging hard-on while his two female companions ignored him and his prodigious manhood. I guess that sometime during my kiss with Yolanda, I had discontinued my cock stroking.

"Sorry, Jackie," I said in a little girl voice. "I'm just making up with my best friend." I winked up at him. "You don't mind do you?"

Without waiting for a response, I planted one on Yolanda. Her eyes grew wide and I felt her smile grow as I kissed her as passionately as I have ever kissed a man.

While I was kissing Yolanda, I reached down with my hands and untied her silk robe. I lifted it off her shoulders, and over her arms. The robe fell to the floor with a luxurious sound. I broke off our kiss in order to check out my best friend's loveliness. I had seen Yolanda semi-nude in the gym locker room. But, I had never really taken notice. She was extraordinarily beautiful. Her brown skin was perfect and unblemished. Her petite frame was taut and muscular.

"Oh sweetheart, you're gorgeous," I exclaimed.

It was Yolanda's turn to blush. This was something that I had never seen her do.

"You're both very beautiful," Jack said, hoping to regain our attention. It was apparent that the poor guy realized that he was about to lose both of his women in a moment -- to each other.

"Poor, Jackie," I replied. "No one's paying attention to your handsome friend here?" I enquired, gripping the head of his proud cock. "What do you say, Yoli? Should be help the poor boy out?"

"Yes, I think so," Yolanda stated, leaning over and placed her mouth over the head of my brother's penis. "Hmmm," she mumbled.

In order to play my part, I lowered my head and went to work on Jack's testicles. I licked, sucked and nibbled on them. When I ran my tongue along the sides of his balls, Jack actually raised himself up on tip toes.

"I think I found the up button, Yolanda."

Yolanda smiled with the cock in her mouth, but she did not stop her sucking.

I went back to work as well. I licked my way up and down the shaft, in time to Yolanda's bobbing head. While I was doing this, I reached around and cupped one of Jack's ass cheeks. I had never really given my brother's backside much attention during our previous encounters. I squeezed the glute muscle, and ran my hand over its hairy surface. I had to admit, Jack had a nice ass.

While Yolanda and I gave my brother a two-girl blowjob, I continue to work Jack's butt with my hand. I moved my index finger into the crack and slid it down to his puckered anus. Out of instinct more than anything else, I began to massage Jack's corn hole. He let out a moan of pleasure.

"What have we here, bro?" I inquired like Nancy Drew seizing on a clue. "I think I found out something new about you."

Jack smiled. "My ass has always been very sensitive."

"Do you want me to stop," I asked.

"God, no," he insisted.

Quinze
Quinze
83 Followers