Taking the Risk: Misha's Story Ch. 14

Story Info
Suzanne is back in his life, home and bed.
1.4k words
4.46
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

For those that wanted to know more about Misha before he met Froo, here is his story and how he came to be in England which is where he met her and fell in love,, and his time with Suzanne the woman in his past.

His passion for Suzanne becomes an obsession, as she plunges down into a self destructive whirlpool, so for those that believe that life's many experiences make up a rich and interesting tapestry....here is Misha's story.

To read about Misha and Froo please read the companion story Taking the Risk Chapter's 1-21 under Novels and Novella's.

*

He undressed her as she lay on his bed, her clothes were dirty and crumpled as if she hadn't changed in sometime, and there was a sour smell about her. Bruises, some purple, others fresher adorned her body which had lost so much weight since he had seen her last. Shocked, as he sat her up, and then he saw the tattoo on her lower back, a Bluebird in flight, her small sweet bottom sitting below, new it stood out against her pale skin.

She let him undress her, sitting quietly, her eyes unfocused, her head falling forward, occasionally asking him for a drink. "Sugar...." she whispered, "any chance of a little one?...." her voice slightly slurred, "I'm a little tired and need one so I can sleep."

He told her that he was going to clean her up and then she could sleep, ignoring her pleas. Checking out the inside of her arms and behind her knees for any sign of needle marks, he was relieved to see none. "Suzy...what have you taken...what have you done to yourself....?" he asked her.

Shaking her head she replied, "Nothing....I've taken nothing Misha....you left me...you left me with nowhere to go."

"I'm sorry sweetheart....." his heart broke at her mournful statement, the guilt flooding through him, "I'm so sorry.....here Suzy...can you stand up?" Helping her up from the bed he guided her over to the bathroom and into the shower. She stood dutifully like a child whilst he washed her, cleaning her hair, her body, removing the sour smell, the dirt and all the while talking to her to reassure her.

Placing her in his bed, a towel wrapped around her hair, he then went into the kitchen, to warm up a bowl of soup in the microwave and pour out a large glass of orange juice. Feeding her the soup as she lay back against the pillows he asked her where she had been living since last year.

"Here and there.....with friends...."

"Where is all your stuff....?"

She started crying and he put down the soup and held her to him, "Shhh....its going to be all right...everything is going to be alright...."

"Please don't leave me Misha...I'm scared."

"I won't leave you Suzy..."

"Promise me....."

"I promise." and as he said it he knew it was true. He couldn't leave her to her own devices; she was his to look after. All the problems that came with her, he would be the one to make sure she was alright, to protect her, to keep her safe, and he knew he would always have to be the one to deal with them from now on. "I promise baby....your safe now."

Laying down he held her to him, her small body protected by his strong arms, her head resting trustingly against his chest, her arms holding onto him, as if he was her only and last hope in life.

*

John told him he was mad, "She's bad news Misha. She'll only bring you problems."

"In the UK she'll be away from her contacts and suppliers, and I can keep her sober. It will be a new start for both of us."

"You're going to need to put all your energy into starting your business, getting it set up and gaining customers; she'll divert your concentration. You know she needs to always be the centre of attention."

Misha gave a long serious look at his friend, "I can't leave her....she needs me."

Shaking his head, John told him, "If I can't convince you to not take her, then I'll be there for you....if ever you need me for anything, let me know....'cause as sure as night follows day you're going to need it...help with her that is."

"Thanks John."

*

They settled back into living together, during the day he went to work, leaving her in the apartment. She told him she no longer went to college, but that she was trying to get a role through an agent. He prayed it was true.

In the evening he would return, hoping that he would find her sober. Each night she would be there, the smell of food cooking to greet him, her smiling face raised up to kiss him, her laughing voice telling him about her day, and he would watch her, looking for any sign that she was slipping.

He told her about his plans and she listened, asking questions. He asked her to come with him, to move across the Atlantic to another country, another life. Slowly she came around to the idea as he painted a picture of a new beginning for her, the many opportunities in London with all the Theatres and TV work she would be able to try out for.

Late at night they would make love, his body joined to hers, his hands and mouth caressing her, her own mouth sucking, licking and biting those places on his body that drove him wild. He lay as she rocked above him, her body sucking at his cock. Tight, hot, and wet, it pulled at him, her small breasts jiggling as she moved, her head thrown back, blond hair streaming down her back, his hands holding the two round globes of her bottom as it moved rhythmically, feeling the muscles in her buttocks clench and move as she chased her orgasm above him.

Body hot and singing, he felt alive.

She made him feel alive.

Unable to explain it, he just accepted that this woman, with all her attendant craziness could with just a touch, a small look, a whispered caress; cause him to soar with pleasure like no other.

Laying still and sated later, he held her to him as she slept, planning and thinking about the future. Dreaming and praying that everything would go to plan, and that the move to England would really be a new beginning for both of them, a fresh start.

*

Suzanne bent over the crate, packing it with possessions, her hair tied back in a ponytail, her ass in the tight jeans wiggling up at him, "Pass me the rest of the DVD's, I'm going to put them in with the books and your trophy's."

Misha walked up, his hand running over the round and moving rump poking up at him, "Britain has s different electrical system than us, and their DVD players are on a different region. When we're over there I'll buy us a multi region player, or we'll be fucked on buying new DVD's in the future."

Standing up and looking at him she asked, "What else do they have that's really different?"

"Well....."he smiled, "They drive on the wrong side of the road....and they have a really cool television channel that doesn't have any adverts during the shows."

"No ad's?"

"None. It's called the BBC and you get to see everything, films, sport, everything complete without any breaks."

Turning back to the crate she said, "Crazy."

"You'll love the West End in Central London, it's full of theatre's and fringe show's, plenty of opportunities for you. Easy to get to from Guildford, where we'll be living."

"How about clubs? Nightlife."

Placing his arms around her and pulling her back towards him, he told her, "Yeah there's nightlife sweetheart, but I intend keeping you fully occupied in bed as our nightlife."

Laughing she lent back against him, "Intending to do the horizontal Tango are you every night?"

"Mmm....and up against the wall sometimes, or whilst sitting on the chair......or with you bent over the table....or in the bath...."

"I see you have it all planned out. Are you sure you have the energy to match your plans?"

Turning her around he leant down and kissed her. "I can never get enough of you Suzy...you drive me wild, and you know it."

He heard her throaty laugh as he felt her hands start to undo his flies "Is that so sugar....well I had better test that out right now."

Her head moved down, and then he felt the wet warmth as she took his manhood deep into her mouth, and all coherent thought left him as she worked him, her clever tongue swirling round his hard shaft, pulling him into that powerful vortex of pleasure.

shandal
shandal
291 Followers