One Night with the Bushy Whore

Story Info
She gets fat tool for her dark cave.
3.1k words
3.83
35.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the way toward my home on my cycle, remembering the adult film I had just watched. It was about a twenty five year old woman and five black men. Five big cocks were pushed in her pussy one after another. She screamed with pleasure. I was pleased with myself, for choosing such a hot film. Actually, I didn't know the story but I imagined by the name "Fuck Me More!" that it must be a very erotic film. And, it was given AAA. Let me tell you about the system of my town. More 'A's' for more sex in the film! I was thinking I would have to masturbate after reaching house. During the show, my cock was tightening and still hard, throbbing with lust on the way toward my house.

I felt really jealous about the five heroes. How lucky they were! They got a chance to fuck a young girl who had golden hair and a tight hole. How they were enjoying!

I was feeling the pressure inside my cock. The force was so great, I looked around to find place to hide from view. One apartment was one side of the road and I chose this place to delight myself. I got off my cycle and walked towards apartment wall. I opened my zipper and, stretched my thong down, revealing my whole cock. The tip was wet and hard as it had ever been. I pulled my foreskin down to see the blood red top. I sighed and questioned God, "why does every girl reject me only because my shortness in height? Why don't girls look at my cock which is more important for anyone to fuck nicely? I am now of thirty. How can I afford a whore every day?

My thoughts were interrupted by a hissing sound from above me. I looked up with my cock still in hand. Oh! There was a slim black beauty wearing a white bra on the balcony above me. What a lusty contrast! Her one hand was between her legs stroking her womanhood! I froze and completely forgot my cock was in my hand. I stared at her hand and strained my eyes to see her clearly in the dim moon light. I could not believe my eyes. She was inviting me inside!!! I quickly nodded, zipped my pants and ran towards main gate of apartment. Oh, Jesus!!! You answered the prayer of a lonely thirty year old man. Jesus! Thanks a lot.

"Hey! Where're you going?" watchman shouted as he saw me.

"Ah...second floor." I guessed on which floor she was standing.

"Apartment number?" he demanded as I trembled.

"Two-one-zero." I shot back at him, trying to sound confident.

"For what business?" The motherfucker watchman wouldn't stop.

"Body massage. She's phoned me, so..." I hadn't anything with me but what else could I do? After all, my answer satisfied him and he let me in. I forgot to use elevator and ran up the stairs. See what lust does when it rules your mind? I guessed which apartment was hers and punched the doorbell.

"Come in my night boy!" Her voice was full of invitation for fucking. In the light I could see her whole body. Her pussy was covered by the thong panties. Her hand still was stroking between her legs.

"Hey! What're you looking at?" Her sultry voice broke my reverie.

"Oh! Just your hand's discoveries," I grinned.

"Funny guy!!!" and she grabbed my hand with her soft oily hand to lead me inside. I thought she might be lubricating her pussy as part of preparation.

"Please have a seat." I sat on the couch and she sat across from me with crossed legs. Now her rubbing was done by her swaying legs as she tried to put pressure on her pussy.

"Don't you think I am hot?" she hissed.

"Yes...so much. Your black skin gives me extra energy to fuck."

"I want extra energy in bed," and she quickly thrust her finger in her panties to show her excitement.

"You're really brave girl. You have called a stranger. Most Indian women are ashamed to strip even in front of their husbands."

"Actually, when I saw your fat cock, I decided to share my bed with you. I have never experienced your type of cock. I see many long cocks, but not fat and thick." She was staring at me to see my reaction.

"But my height's too short," I expressed my doubt.

"I don't mind whatever height you have. Sex is matter of between two legs, not size of body." She stood and came to me. "Stand up boy! I need your help."

I followed her across the apartment. This was the first I got chance to look at her ass. It was bouncing when she walked. Her ass was bare except for the little strip of cloth. I could see her asshole and I wanted to bite there, but it was better to wait for right time. As she turned the handle of door I guessed that it might be bathroom.

"Bare your dick. We're going take a shower," she informed me, pulling off her bra.

She unsnapped her bra and showed two medium sized breasts with stiff nipples. They were round and shaped like God made for his pleasure! Now it was time to bare her cunt. She pulled down her panties and it revealed her long pubic hair. Oh god! It was not a bush, but some African wild tree!!! I never saw something like this in 'AAA' rating adult films. It looked like two year growth. This wild tree was dripping its juice like creamy river from a black forest. What a fucking scene!!! I was staring at this horny landscape!

"Aye... reveal thy self, my cupid!" she exclaimed.

"I forgot it in enjoying your dense valley." She laughed at my funny expression.

My eyes were still on her cunt as I was half consciously bared my body. When I was revealed my hard cock, she stared with her saliva dripping from her lips, like she was watching her favorite food! She grabbed my hard cock and pulled me under the shower. The cold water made her nipples harder.

"Hug me. I want to feel your whole body," she ordered.

"Why not, I am waiting for this moment," I embrace her tightly.

Her breasts squeezed like balloons, but her rock hard nipples poked me like the sharp tip of a knife. Between these, cold water couldn't pass and it gathered on her squeezing bulge. To arouse her more, I bent my knee and pushed it against her cunt.

"I like your knee rubbed against me, yeh...there."

Her ass started swaying due to my hard pressure, but my whole attention was on her boobs. Water could not run between those tightly squeezed black apples.

"Don't just look. Taste me. It feels better than squeezing."

I opened my mouth widely and stuffed one nipple inside, ssshhh...really chewy tits, so fresh, so stiff... so yummy...I ate her breasts like man who had starved for years. The outside was soft but inside very hard. When I pinched her nipple in my teeth, she roared and closed her eyes in divine pleasure.

"Take the other," she said and I changed the other which was neglected

Then, she expressed another desire. "Ohhh...I can't help it. My cunt is so hungry. Eat it fast, without wasting time." She was becoming really crazy.

She threw one leg up on the towel bar on the wall of the shower.I slowly slipped my tongue from her tits to her bushy sex lips. Her long bush hindered my journey. So, using my fingers, I divided her dense bush to eat her cunt thoroughly. Now I could see a long valley clearly, from which juice flowed like stream. I caught some shower water dripping from it. It washed her tasty juice in to my mouth.

"Make haste, bastard. When you've chance to get real juice, then why you are drinking water mixed juice." She was really furious.

I never saw woman who become so insane to be eaten, except in adult films. I widened my mouth and tried to eat it whole. My god! My mouth filled with juicy bush!

Next order came, "Bite me, hard" Her hands pushed me between her legs, like she was pushing my dick!

"I can't. Your bush grows so dense." I curled my fingers in her pubic hair. You could braid this hair!!!

"I don't like this, but I have a rich customer who adores my wild bush and he comes only to play with it. Now I don't want to think about business any more. Let us finish our shower." The shower was off and droplets still dripped from her black shiny naked body. She lay on bathroom floor. I couldn't understand what she was doing. She widened her legs till her sex lips created a big O in the middle.

"Get the razor from that closet and shave my pussy cleanly," she pointed towards the closet.

It would be my first experience in thirty years of life. I opened the closet and saw a heavy man's razor. I thoroughly surprised that black beauty used a man's razor!!! Of whatever type it was, my main aim was to reveal her deep red pussy. I took the soap bar in my hand and rubbed it in her wet bush, making a thick lather. I spread her legs more and flattened her knees on floor. Now, I could reach easily. I put the razor against her skin and began to cut. Her fingers hampered me. She was rubbing to satisfy her lust. Really, she never stopped!

To cut the hair on the lips, I had to tell her, "Please take out your fingers for some time."

"I can't. My cave is burning inside." She begged, "Without fingers, it is uncontrollable. Then, you will have to call a whole fire department with big dicks to quench it. " Before she finished speaking she pushed her fingers deeper.

I decided to cut as much as possible not expecting to clean her whole cunt. I was pulling the razor very slowly. One small cut could decrease her libido. My progress showed her color under the hair. Though her fingers were playing inside, I succeeded to cut around her lips. Now I could see her clearly. It was as as black as black berry. The muscles were contracting and expanding around her probing fingers. She squeezed and the hole became like peach stone and in expansion, it was exactly as big and round as an orange. Oh! That's why she needed fat cock.

"Work's finished. Not a single hair is remained." I put the razor aside.

"Now another work, take some juice from inside and massage it on my smooth cunt."

She removed her fingers and I didn't waste time to push my fingers inside. I crooked two fingers and thrust. Three strokes made her completely wet like an orgasm. I gathered more juice and tried to pull fingers out, but she contracted her muscles and gripped my finger tightly. I couldn't move a single centimeter! I had to wait till she relaxed. I jerked out my fingers which were covered with her white thick juice. Suddenly the erotic smell of it filled my nose. I wished to suck her as quickly as possible, but it was more appropriate to do that in bed and I wanted to wait. I spread juice on both palms and with two hands I massaged from her cunt to asshole, up and down. She put her fingers inside again, which started to hinder my work.

"Press your palm against me." As I did, she thrust her ass up and down, getting double pleasure from her finger and my palm.

Suddenly, she burst without warning. This time she spurted juice with super fast speed, though her fingers blocked the cave! She was gasping in ecstasy. I imagined I was watching video with rate of five A's!!!

"Let's go to bed. The real work hasn't finished yet. I'm dying for your dick. I can't free my fingers."

She stood up with her fingers still inside and juice coated her cunt region and thighs. I didn't like to waste the precious nectar of this black, super sexy whore.

Without cleaning her juicy body, we fell on the bed, leaving the juice puddles in bathroom!

"Your bed sheet will be soaked. Let me dry your bare body," I advised.

"No, my dear dick, it creates more sparks inside me."

"But bed...wet..." I hesitated.

"Don't bother. Just lay upon me." She invited me with her wide open legs.

I held her tits when I sank my cock into her cave. It was a real small cave, full of juice.

"Not so fast. First suck my tits like they have full of milk," she grinned.

I tried to take the whole ball inside my mouth. I almost succeeded also. Then I pressed my teeth down on her stiff and hard nipple. I sucked like I was milking it!!! My teeth left dark bruises around her nipple.

She gasped and bucked and I really liked it. Her continuous hissing was evidence of her wild desire. My cock's hunger became unbearable. I was rubbing its tip with another hand.

"I want to swell it more to enjoy more," she pointed towards tool. "Leave my tits. Okay. Sit on them like you sit on pillow." My sucking made her tits harder.

I took position on her breasts. They flattened like a ball without air. My cock was in front of her mouth. She grabbed my cock. It was like white banana with black peels. Her small hand couldn't fit around it. She peeled my foreskin and rubbed her palm over the red top. As she increased speed, a drop of cum appeared. She caught it in mouth.

"Your cum is so delicious. I want more." She pulled me forward and put her mouth on my cock. "Push inside more. I want to feel it all in my mouth."

I thrust into her throat and she choked, but kept my cock in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged like she was eating sugarcane! But I wanted it inside her cunt.

"It's big enough to fuck."

She freed me and said, "Yes. I also desperately want you inside me."

I slid back and she pushed her fingers inside her pussy again.

"Remove your artificial cock," I said and she pulled out her dripping fingers before she might come third time!

"Wait a minute. Wet your dick on my cunt and rub it on the top point," she begged. I desperately wanted to fuck and she still needed other thing. She really worked me like gigolo!

"But your cunt is swollen and ready." I showed my distress.

"I want more. My lips get as big as my mouth lips. Understand, my dick?" She pulled my dick before I said something and rubbed it against the top of her valley.

"Don't speak lies. You're not a witch." I suspected her story.

"It's true, my dick! Today is the horniest day in my whole sex life. If you do more, my lips will get much bigger."

I was doing my best to hold my tool tightly and rub it between her legs. To my astonishment they swelled more and more!!! They looked as fat and fleshy as her mouth lips!!!

"Wow! Its miracle!!!" I exclaimed.

"Look, how they open and close." Really, her cunt was moving and juice was dripping.

"My god, I can't believe it! This is the right time to fuck, isn't it?" I was insane to fuck her. Because of the rubbing, my dick was hard and eager to hide itself in cunt.

"Rub more, don't act like a eunuch," she said with annoyance. .

"But I may come." I played my last card to fuck early.

"Don't come yet. I want you to come inside. Fuck me hurriedly, before you do." She invited me by stretching both lips far apart enough to take a big banana!

"AAHHH...AAHHH..." In a first try, I filled her cave with my dick.

"More inside...push hard." She slapped my ass to force me deeper.

"It's as much as I can." I still tried to reach deeper.

"Now, move in and out," she screamed.

I pulled my dick out to her outer lips and again pushed inside with furious speed. This made to cry her loudly. She closed her eyes in extreme pleasure.

"Oh, your tool is really fat! I never experience this tightness inside and your speed is damn good!"

She tried to follow my speedy rhythm. Her cunt was dripping constantly. Whenever I dragged my tool outside, it was coated by her juice. I was trying to penetrate deeper. An idea came in my mind.

"Let me put two pillows under your ass." I pulled her ass up and stuffed pillows under her. Oh Jesus! Her hole became bigger. Her grip was so tight when she squeezed me.

"Fuck me more, my dick, fuck me more," she begged me. "I want more pleasure."

Her hands violently pulled my buttocks to satisfy her hunger. Her screaming was harder and louder with hissing. Her open mouth overflowed with saliva. Her tits were jumping with each thrust. Her newly shaved blackish red pussy was trembling. It squeezed my cock tightly. I was in heaven. The head of my cock touched her cervix. These brought my orgasm very quickly. Our naked bodies were sweating in the air conditioned room!

"I am coming," I cried.

"Thrust deep inside." Her eyes were still closed.

"Aaaaa..Hhhhh...Aaaaa...Hhhhh." I shot inside buckets of my load, one after another, one after another.

"Be ready for my fountains," and she squirted juice spraying my dick! It stuck on my pubic hairs with full pressure!!! It couldn't want to end. When my cock loosened, I removed from inside, dripping with our mixed cream.

"Don't waste it. Give it to me." She opened her mouth and took my cock. "It's so tasty, really good mixture!"

She licked whole tool, even my pubic hair, where our juices clung. Then she pulled me near her to embrace. I spread my arms around her bare back. I licked her breasts to give her some after pleasure and fingered her cunt gently.

"Dick! Sleep with me the whole night. I need you badly." She was still looking hungry!!!

"Yeah." I knew that chances like this wouldn't come often.

And we slept each other in a warm hug, completely naked without cleaning our creamy soaked bed.

******

Bronzeage has put a lot of effort in editing.