Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
Yashodhara gets attracted to a fellow student.
3.6k words
4.28
145.5k
97

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,527 Followers

My wife Yashodhara and I are in our late 20s, have been married for 4 years, and have been living in America for over a year in a Midwestern town. I am a tech consultant and she was a school teacher back home in India. We were high school sweethearts, so even though we have been married only four years, we have been together for almost 15 years. We moved to the US because I got a great job offer from a rapidly growing biotech firm. They were willing to pay me a six figure salary and sponsor green cards for me and Yashodhara. Initially after we moved to the US, the plan was to have our first baby that Yashodhara would stay home and look after. But after months of trying, when we couldn't conceive, we went to doctors and found out that there was a problem with her tubes and she could never conceive. After the disappointment of never being able to conceive ebbed, Yashodhara decided that she wanted to become a school teacher again. So she decided to enroll in an education degree program in a local community college.

We pretty much settled into a regular routine - me with my job and Yashodhara with her classes. She was delighted with the coursework, her instructors and the overall program, and the determination to become a school teacher in the US seemed to make her forget her inability to have kids. All her classes during the first semester were timed such that I'd drop her off at the college on my way to work at 9 am and pick her up on the way back at 6 pm. But in the second semester, her classes ended at 2 pm. So I could still drop her to school, but she either had to sit around doing nothing for four hours waiting for me, or then take a bus. And waiting for a bus in the brutal Midwestern winter was not something one looks forward to. So we decided to buy a second car, this one for her.

Yashodhara was very excited about what would be the first ever car that would be exclusively hers. She started making decisions about the model and the color of the car, as well as about some features she wanted pre-installed. And she was being very finicky. When the second semester was just about to start, she finally picked one to buy, the dealer told us that the particular model we wanted in the particular color Yashodhara had her mind set on, would take 2 months to be delivered. I suggested that she should get it in another color, because a 2 month delay would mean either sitting around for 4 hours when her classes ended early, or then taking a bus in the cold weather. But Yashodhara was adamant. She said she would wait everyday for two months at college, or if she got too bored, take the bus home. She was so hell-bent on getting that particular car, I had to relent.

For the first week or so, she waited at school for me to pick her up. But one day in the second week, I got a call from her at 2 pm.

"Hi Ajit!" she said sounding very happy.

"Hi honey, what's up?" I asked.

"Great news. I am getting a ride home from a classmate today." she said, almost giggling with delight.

"Oh, that's nice. Who is it?" I asked.

"Guy named Ramon. Our house is on his way back."

"Cool. So you won't have to wait for me today." I said.

"Yeah!"

That's when I heard the beep of call waiting.

"Anyway, I am getting another call. I'll see you at home." I said and hung up.

When I got home, Yashodhara told me that Ramon had offered to drop her home everyday if she liked, and asked me if she should accept. I said why not. It was great that her ordeal of having to wait for me would not last for two months. I suggested that she offer to split the fuel expenses. The next day, Yashodhara said she had offered to split the expenses, but Ramon had refused saying it wasn't necessary.

Which did not surprise me at all. Men are always happy to pay for good looking women. And as far as looks go, Yashodhara was a bombshell. At 5 ft 3 she wasn't tall enough to become a model. But if not for her height, she easily could have become one. She had a flawless milky white complexion and a heart-shaped face with grey eyes. As if the face itself wasn't attractive enough, she had perfectly shaped 34C boobs without any sag, and an hourglass figure with a petite waist and a curvy well rounded ass. And below the ass, she had the slender and contoured legs of a goddess. My wife always drew second and even third glances from strangers, which always made me feel lucky that I managed to bag her early in high school. Because there was no way a beauty like her would have reached adulthood without being pursued by dozens of eligible men more attractive than me.

So I could understand why Ramon was happy to have my beautiful wife in his car every day and not take any money for it. I am sure he would have paid her to let him drop her home. he had to have been attracted to her. Few men weren't.

And sure enough, a couple of days later, I got the evidence of his being attracted to her.

"Something awkward happened today." Yashodhara said to me as soon as I stepped in the door.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Today, when Ramon drove me here and I was about to get out of the car, he asked me if I'd like to go have coffee with him." she said, blushing a bit.

"Ah ha. And what did you say?"

"I didn't know what exactly he meant. If he was asking just as a friend or something else. I mean, he knows I am married. So it couldn't have been like a date type thing, right?" Yashodhara asked me sincerely.

"How would I know? I have never even met the guy. Anyway, what did you say?" I asked.

"I just said I had homework to do, so maybe some other time." she said.

"You said some other time?"

"I know. I was just sort of avoiding it. But that actually made him happy. He said sure, we could do it some other time. When? let's make a date. And then took out his palm pilot and started looking at his calendar!" she said.

"Well, what do you expect? So what did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just said, no, I am not sure of my plans. And I just got out of the car and came inside." she said.

"Hmmm. OK."

"So what do you think, Ajit?"

"What do I think about what, honey?"

"Should I just stop getting a ride from him?" she asked, with a worried look on her face.

I thought about her question. Actually, I pretended to think about her question. Because truth be told, the idea of some guy flirting with my wife turned me on a little bit. I had always enjoyed reading erotic stories where men liked to see their wives with others. And I had fantasized very often about Yashodhara and other men. But I had never quite mustered up the courage to actually share these fantasies with her. And now that there was an actual guy flirting with her, I was intrigued to see how the situation would unfold.

"No, that'd be silly." I finally said. "So he asked you out. who wouldn't? You're a bomb, and you know it."

"Ajit!!" she said blushing.

"Oh yeah, you're a bomb. In fact if you were married to someone else, I'd still want to go after you." I said, pulling her in my arms.

"Hehe, you're such a rogue." she said, and hid her face in my chest.

"That I am. But anyway, seriously, I don't think it's that big a deal. You should still take rides from him. We're in America now. People asking each other out on dates is normal. And refusing them is normal too." I said.

And that's where the matter ended. Or so I thought for a couple of days, because Yashodhara didn't bring up Ramon and I didn't ask about him either. But then one day, as we were having dinner talking about each other's days, Yashodhara suddenly said,

"You know, this Ramon guy is getting very naughty with each passing day."

"What? what do you mean each passing day?" I asked, surprised and a little curious.

"Well, ever since that day when he asked me for the coffee thing, he has been acting a lot more flirtatiously." she said looking at me.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, honestly, nothing really too drastic. But not too minor either. He compliments me on what I am wearing or how I look."

"Yeah, but that's normal, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, but sometimes it is beyond just the "you look pretty today" which other people say too. Like two days back, he told me how my eyes are enchanting, and how once he looks into them, it is very difficult to look away." she said, shrugging.

"Ok..." this was getting interesting.

"And yesterday he said I had the most perfect luscious lips he had ever seen. Not too thin, not too pouty. And he envied you for getting to kiss them whenever you wanted." she said.

"Wow. That is some heavy flirting." I said, getting a little excited at the idea.

"Anyway, I didn't pay much attention to that. But then, today he asked me on a date again. This time dinner and drinks downtown." she said.

"What?" I said, almost spitting my food out. I was not surprised that he asked Yashodhara out, but that she seemed so calm about it.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I firmly refused. And then I told him that all his flirting and comments and everything was making me uncomfortable and I was thinking of not taking rides from him any more." she said.

"Oh, so what did he say?" I asked.

"He got very apologetic. Said he was sorry if he was crossing any lines and he didn't mean to. And that the flirting and everything was just for fun. And if it made me uncomfortable, he would stop." she said and continued, "He said he found me very attractive physically, but was not really interested in me romantically. So I should not worry and that from now on he would behave like a gentleman."

"Hmm...fair enough. Like I said, what man wouldn't be attracted to you physically?"

"So I have decided that I will see how he acts tomorrow. If he continues to be weird, I'll just wait for you to pick me up."

The next day, Yashodhara told me, with a big sense of relief that Ramon had been perfectly gentlemanly, like he used to be in the initial days. No compliments, no looks, no flirting. I was a little disappointed to be honest, but she seemed happy. Which was all that mattered.

A couple more weeks passed by and Yashodhara's car was just a month away from being delivered. In those times, I asked her a couple of times about Ramon, but she always said he was being decent so I didn't pursue the questioning much. However, over the last 3-4 days, I had begun to notice a change in Yashodhara's mood. She always seemed very quiet, or lost in thoughts. Often, I'd catch her staring into nothingness as if thinking really hard about something. But when I asked her what she was thinking about, she usually said it was about something she was taught in class. But I couldn't help but wonder if she was hiding something from me and if it had to do with Ramon.

Then one night, my suspicions were confirmed. Yashodhara had been even quieter than usual. We were both in bed, reading. I was reading a novel, and she was reading notes from class. Suddenly she put her notes down and looking straight ahead, said to me,

"Ajit, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, tell me." I said, relieved that finally she was sharing something.

"Well, don't get mad. But over the last few days, there have been a few....happenings that I should have probably told you right away." she said.

"What happenings?" I asked.

"Well, I first thought it was just a minor thing I could put an end to right away. So I didn't want to bother you with it and get you worried. But I feel like I am lying to you by not telling it and.."

"Yashodhara! Stop with the explanations and just get to the point." I said impatiently.

"Okay." she said and took a long pause. "Where do I begin?"

"Just tell me from the start." I said.

"Well, a few days back I had to hand in an important assignment. But I forgot it at home on the table. Just slipped my mind completely. So I told the instructor that, but she didn't believe me. She said I was making an excuse because I had not done it. And she would give me a zero on it if I didn't get it to her within an hour."

"Alright. So?" I asked.

"So that day it was snowing a lot, so the buses were running late. And I called up a cab company but they said they couldn't send anyone over for 45 minutes. Which meant the deadline would pass. I tried calling you but it went to voicemail because you were in a meeting" Yashodhara said, looking very sad. I did remember when she had called me but I could not call back because of an important meeting.

"Well, I was just sitting there, on the verge of crying when Ramon passed by on his way to another class. He asked me why I looked so upset and I told him. He very nicely offered to drive me over right away. I tried to say no, because that meant he would have to miss his class. but he insisted. And he had been such a gentleman for a while. So I accepted his offer of help. He drove me home in the heavy snowfall and I was able to submit the assignment just in time before the one hour deadline ran out."

"Okay. I still don't see..."

"I'm getting to it. I came out of the instructor's office submitting the assignment, and I was so happy and relieved that I was almost jumping with joy. Ramon, who was waiting outside, asked - she took it? And I nodded happily. And then he opened his arms saying - Yayy! And I just got caught up in the moment and hugged him, saying thank you a lot of times." Yashodhara said and paused.

"That's it? A hug? That's what you are so upset about." I said and she looked at me pointedly, so I said "There's more, right?"

"Yes, well, initially he was hugging me very normally, like a friend. But then he sort of pulled me closer, held me in a tight embrace and kissed me on my neck."

"Oh."

"And I am sorry Ajit, but to be honest that really felt nice at that moment. I should have immediately pulled back. But for some reason I didn't."

"How does he look?" I asked and Yashodhara stared at me for a moment before answering.

"He looks very handsome and athletic. Tall, well-built, great body. Yes, to be honest that sort of played a role in it too. He is kinda attractive. Anyway, when I didn't react to his kissing my neck, and just stayed like that in his arms, he took it as a signal to do more. So he raised his face from my neck, pulled my head back a little and......and started kissing me....on the lips"

"What?" I asked, more in shock than anger.

"But it didn't last very long." Yashodhara added hastily. "Barely a second, and I came to my senses and pulled away. So it didn't last very long.......that time."

"That time? There were other times?"

"After that I pulled away and sort of ran to the bathroom. Then I went to the next class and avoided him for a while. Then when classes ended, I decided to just take a bus. So I was waiting at the bus stop in heavy snow. That's when he pulled up in his car and insisted that I get in so that we could talk. It was snowing really badly and I was feeling very cold so after refusing a couple of times, I got in. After I got in, he started talking. He said that he had always been very attracted to me physically and clearly I was too. So he said why not just try a little bit of no-strings-attached, no emotional-complications fun? I said I have a husband. He replied by saying so what? He had a girlfriend too. A little bit of indulgence makes relationships stronger."

"Hmmm." I said, with a poker face.

"Anyway, I said I could never cheat on my husband. And he said he wouldn't push me anywhere i didn't want to go. He wasn't even asking for sex. Just a kiss for now. A proper kiss. I shook my head. He said think about it and then silently kept driving. As I sat in the car I decided this had gone too far. After he dropped me off, I would thank him and then refuse to get a ride with him again. By the time we reached here, I had made up my mind to just walk away and end it. And never tell you about it, Because it was just a small mistake." she said.

"But that didn't happen, did it?" I asked and Yashodhara shook her head.

"Here's what happened. Once he stopped in front of our house, I turned to him and was about to say something when he said - I can see from your face what your answer is going to be. And you probably don't want me to give you rides home either. And I understand. But can I just ask just one final thing? A favor or something...maybe a thank you for my helping you today? So I asked him what he wanted. and he said, just a kiss. One kiss, that's all."

"Maybe it was his mentioning the assignment favor that made me feel a little guilty. And maybe, to be honest, I was a little curious to see how it would feel to kiss another man apart from you. Whatever it was, I nodded. And as soon as I did he leaned over, put his arm around my shoulder and started kissing me. Very....passionately."

"Was it a short kiss?" I asked.

"No, it was a long lingering kiss. I liked it. He is a great kisser. You are great too, he is just different. And I don't know, maybe I liked the novelty in variety. But yes, I loved it. And we kissed for about a minute or so. Then he broke the kiss and looked at me. Somehow looking at his face brought me down to earth and I immediately got out of the car and ran into the house."

"And?" I asked.

"And" she continued "the next day, I should have just taken the bus or asked you to pick me up. But somehow, I just fell into the spell. When he pulled up the car near the college exit, I got in. He drove me home, and again we kissed, for longer."

"Was it just a kiss or more?" I asked.

"For a couple of days, it was just the kiss. At the end when he dropped me home. I kept telling myself that a kiss was no big deal. But today it went a little further." she said.

I wanted to ask how much further. But I stayed silent, waiting for her to volunteer the information.

"Today, after he stopped the car in front of the house, we started kissing goodbye. And a little while into the kiss, I felt his hand go under my coat and rest on my stomach over the sweater. I was wearing a top, a thick sweater and jeans with the thick woolen coat. Before when we had kissed, he did touch me here or there. But all those layers of clothing meant he couldn't really fondle me. Today he slipped his hand, first under the jacket, then slowly under the sweater, and finally inside my top. And Ajit, I am sorry if this makes you hate me, but I liked the new touch of a new man. My brain kept saying I should stop it, but my body wouldn't obey. And before I knew it, his hands were inside my bra cups, fondling my boobs and playing with my nipples."

I stayed absolutely silent. Mainly because I was grappling with my own conflicting emotions of arousal and jealousy.

"Then when he started taking his hand behind my back to unhook my bra, I suddenly came to my senses, and pushed him away. He sat back, looking a bit upset. I just gave him a quick look of anger and adjusted my clothes and got out of the car. And after that, I have been agonizing about telling you all this. And now I have told it to you." Yashodhara said and finally fell silent.

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,527 Followers