Wife on the Water

Story Info
He watches his wife with friend on boat.
886 words
3.49
129.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
629 Followers

Jeff couldn't meet us early because he had a diving session in the morning so we agreed to meet on the river at 2pm. Judy and I got underway early and cruised the river until 2. We met up with Jeff and headed out for the gulf. We got out past the homes and Judy shed her bikini. Like yesterday, she road with Jeff on the wave runner. She was naked, waving at the boats as they passed. I created the waves that they ran. I watched as Judy tugged at Jeff's suit until it was nearly down to his knees. He lifted his leg and removed his trunks; one leg at a time. He placed them in the locker forward of the handle bars. I was watching my naked wife riding on a wave runner with a naked man. I enjoyed it as they 'streaked' past other boats and shrimpers; Judy waving and flaunting all.

As we entered the gulf and the wide open waters they took off in all directions as Jeff performed stunts with my wake and bow wave. They slowed and Judy crawled in front of Jeff so that he was sitting behind her. He still drove the runner. They played with each other a lot then Judy leaned forward on the handle bars and I watched as Jeff easily slid into her. She leaned back and was being fucked as they rode the waves. What a sight! Watching my wife fuck another man in broad daylight while I watched! I was so turned on! Things must have gotten pretty intense because they stopped the runner and Judy leaned forward and Jeff stood to fuck her from behind with strong thrusts. Judy was holding onto the bars as they nearly tipped the runner. I brought my boat to a stop to watch them. There was no opportunity for a condom so when he came it was inside of her. I could tell when he was cuming by the way he was thrusting. She was trying to reach back and pull him closer inside of her.

We rode in the gulf for an hour or so; the two of them on the runner and me enjoying the show. Later, they pulled along side and tied off the runner and the two of them came on the boat. We brought sandwiches and drinks and lounged around the boat. Eventually, all three of us were naked as we enjoyed the sun and seas; diving into the water to keep cool.

Judy and Jeff were getting into it on the boat and I sat back to enjoy the show. I watched Jeff go down on her and watched him lick and suck her pussy. She spread herself so that he could get to her clit and I watched his tongue darting in and out and his lips pull on her clit. Judy gladly reciprocated and sucked his dick. She looked up at me as she ran up and down his hard shaft. They were really into each other. The great part was when Judy would look at me so intensely when he went down on her. She was grinding herself into his face and looking into my eyes. I came before she did! During the afternoon they must have fucked 3 or 4 times in the sun. Boats passed by close enough to see and several shouted and hooted; but, they just kept on fucking.

It was late afternoon and we decided to head back in. Jeff and Judy rode the wave runner naked until we reached the homes...actually, they didn't stop until well into the residential area were they could be seen from the shore. I pulled along side of them and Judy came aboard. We gave Jeff directions to our house and told him to come by later in the evening and we'd do some hot tubbing. Judy didn't put her bikini on until we were nearly at the ramp. She was enjoying her last few minutes of exhibitionism; waving to the boats that passed.

Jeff showed up at the house and we had a few drinks and head for the hot tub. Of course we were all naked. Judy startedd right off by sliding down on his dick facing me. She let him fuck her while I watched and while she stared straight into my eyes while she came. What a turn on! She really enjoyed going down on him. She gives a great blow job and I know Jeff was enjoying it! I really enjoyed watching when she would lower herself onto his dick and start riding him like a horse. He would reach up and pinch her nipples and she grab his hands and make him pinch her harder.

Judy pranced around naked all evening. She enjoyed being watched. She enjoyed it when I was watching her with Jeff! She told me after she could see the lust in my eyes. The three of us fucked for hours. Judy was fucking and sucking at the same time. I fucked her ass while Jeff entered her cunt. I was a strange feeling because I could feel his dick rubbing against mine!

This went on until the early hours of the morning. When Jeff left we promised that we'd do this again...real soon!

topo
topo
629 Followers