USA Mein Hindi Wife Ka Group Sex

Story Info
My ex wife from India likes group sex.
2.6k words
2.58
95.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear all I am regular reader of ISS, and many stories I have seen which inspired me to write my life experience when I was working in a leading telecom company in USA. I am RAJA, any female, who need a good friend in USA, especially in California, I AM THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED, SO LOOKING FOR A HOT WIFE. WHO LIKES GROUP SEX AND KINKY THINGS, SO IF YOU ARE BROAD MINDED EMAIL ME, I AM IN CALIFORNIA,USA, AND PLEASEEEEEEEE DO NOT GIVE MISSED CALLS AS I DO NOT HAVE A CALLER ID ON MY CELL SO I CAN NOT GET YOUR NUMBER, EMAIL ME UR NUMBER, I WILL CALL YOU, THANKS

HERE IS THE STORY, AS NARRATED BY MY FRIEND...

My name is Arun and I am 30 years old. I live in an Indian city and work as a Sales Manager in a multinational firm. My wife's name is Shilpa and she is 26. We have been married for about two years. She used to work in the same company as me as a receptionist when we fell in love, dated for a while and got married. Shilpa was and is exquisitely beautiful, with a flawless complexion, perfectly featured face and a body that looks like it has been sculpted using an hourglass template. She is slim, has long silky hair, medium sized and firm boobs, and a round as with curves that are hard to hide even in loose clothes. Obviously, she had many suitors in our company, so I felt very lucky when I convinced her to be my girlfriend and then my wife.

During our courtship, I had come to know that Shilpa was always considered a talented painter, but because her family was not very well off financially, she could not pursue her dream of becoming an artist too seriously. Since I earned more than enough for us to live lavishly, I suggested that after marriage, Shilpa should quit the dead-end receptionist job and work on her art, something she was delighted to do. So Shilpa would stay at home, do household chores, and attend painting lessons at a local college three days a week. Although she was always a good artist, I saw the lessons make a difference as her art evolved from a competent-but-amateur level to more sophisticated.

We lived in a big house that used to belong to my late parents, so we converted the store room into her "studio", with paints, brushes, canvases, easels, and everything. Shilpa spent most of the day in her studio painting some thing or the other, and soon the houses in our walls were adorned with a lot of different landscapes and still life paintings.

Then her lessons moved on to the final phase - portraits. To complete her course and have her paintings displayed in the college exhibition, she had to draw a life-sized portrait of someone. Her first choice was me, but the subject would have to sit in front of her for hours, for days at end, and my work hours as a sales managers were demanding and erratic. So Shilpa reluctantly agreed that I could not be a subject. She started asking some of her other friends, and some of or relatives, but they were either too busy or lived too far away to come to our house and sit in Shilpa's studio very often.

Finally Shilpa had run out of all possible options and was getting very distraught, when one evening I said to her,

"Hey, what about Balram uncle?"

"Who is Balram uncle again?" Shilpa asked with a furrowed brow.

"He is an old family friend of ours who lives down the street. You remember that big green bungalow on the corner?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"He lives there alone. He is retired, his wife is no more, and his kids are all in the US. I am sure he will be free and willing to help you out."

"Hmmm...but Arun" Shilpa countered, "Just his being free isn't enough. He should also make a good subject lookswise, you know."

"Well, he is no Adonis..." I said.

"No, I don't mean he should be handsome or good looking. He should look...oh how do I explain.... never mind. I'll see him and decide." she said.

"You know, he was at our wedding. But since we had so many guests, you might have forgotten his name." I said, getting up, "Let me get our wedding album and show you."

I went to the shelf, got our wedding album, flipped the pages until I reached a picture of us with Balram uncle, and showed it to Shilpa.

"See, he is no Greek god." I said as Shilpa studied the picture. And he wasn't. Balram uncle was almost bald, dark skinned, short, with a big paunch and stubby legs.

"Yeah... I didn't want a Greek god but this man is... well... no offence since he is your family friend, but he is ugly." Shilpa said with her nose crinkled.

"Hahaha." I laughed. "Yeah, I know. You should have seen his late wife. So pretty and graceful even in her older days. Me and the other guys in the neighborhood had a crush on her, and always wondered how he managed to bag her."

"Hehe, anyway, I'll continue looking for other subjects."

Shilpa looked and asked and requested and pleaded. But she wasn't able to get any commitment. And days were passing by fast. So finally one day she came to me and said,

"You know Arun, looks like I have no choice but to go with your Balram uncle. If I don't start painting soon, I won't get enough days to finish the painting by the deadline."

"Okay, but what about his ugliness?" I asked, with a smile.

"Hehe. Maybe I'll call it the picture of Dorian Gray towards the end." Shilpa joked.

That night we both went over to Balram uncle's house. He was a family friend, but more close to my parents, so ever since they had passed away, I had not met him too regularly. In fact only once, when i went to invite him for the wedding. So he was happy to see me. We spoke about this and that. He asked us about how our married life was. Other small talk. And then I broached the subject of Shilpa's portrait. When I asked him he started laughing,

"Me? A portrait of me? Are you two pulling my leg? I am an ugly old man." he guffawed.

"No no Balram uncle, nothing like that. You are very distinguished looking. Isn't he, Shilpa?" I said.

"Yes yes." Shilpa said politely, "In fact you are an ideal subject for a portrait with your unconventional looks."

"Haha, you are obviously being polite, but never mind. Sure I'll do it. I don't have much to do all day anyway. I just hang out with some other retired friends, read books, watch TV, and that's it. Modeling for a portrait sounds interesting. When should I come over?"

"Any time during the day is fine. You have our home phone number. This is my cellphone number." Shilpa said, giving him a card.

And so the portrait painting started. He always came over in the afternoons when I was hardly home. A couple of times he came over on weekends too, and he and Shilpa were in the studio while I watched TV or napped. The social ties between us improved a lot too. He would come over for dinner or tea, and sometimes invite us over to his house. Shilpa and Balram uncle seemed to have a pretty good rapport.

I would check out the portrait every day, and it seemed to be coming along very well. It looked good.... well as good as a subject matter like Balram uncle could be painted. Finally, a couple of weeks later, the painting was done. It was submitted, displayed in the 2-day exhibition, and Shilpa got her course completion certificate with the grade A. And Shilpa decided to take a month long break from painting.

So far so good, right?

Now we come to an afternoon a week or so after the exhibition. I had gone on a sales call very close to my house, and by the time it got done, it was 1 pm. As I was driving back, I realized I was very hungry, so I decided to head home for lunch and then go back to the office. I thought of calling up Shilpa, but the police in our city had become very strict in fining drivers who talk on the phone while driving, so I decided to just send her a short SMS instead - "cmng home fr lnch 2day". After I sent the SMS, I realized I was just five minutes away from home, and if Shilpa was taking a nap as she often did in the afternoons, there was a good chance I'd reach home before she even read it.

I got home, and parked the car on the street instead of inside our garage, since I would have to leave after lunch anyway. Locked the car, grabbed my lunchbox, and walked towards my house. I opened the gate, walked to the door, and unlocked it using my key and stepped inside. I thought of calling out Shilpa, but the house was silent, so I assumed she might be taking a nap. I coed the door quietly, and walked to the kitchen, to warm my lunch.

As I stood there, I heard a sound of feet approaching and some voices. I was about to walk out of the kitchen when suddenly,

"Okay, go now, please." I heard Shilpa say in a worried voice "Arun can get home any minute."

I heard that and instinctively moved sideways, behind the wall, so I was not visible. Who was she telling to go and why was she worried about my getting home, was the question that popped into my head.

"Yes, I am going, but you owe me!" that was Balram uncle's voice, I realized.

"Yes, ok, fine. Go now! I beg you!" Shilpa said in a pleading voice. I heard the door open.

"Balram!!!" she suddenly said in a raised voice and I thought to myself - just Balram? No Balram uncle? At this point I could not help myself and I strode out of the kitchen. I saw them and they saw me. I don't know which one of us was more shocked and alarmed.

Here's what I saw. My wife was standing at the door, wearing just a t-shirt and shorts. Balram uncle was at the door, dressed in a shirt and knee-length shorts, one foot outside, one foot inside, and both his hands on my wife's boobs. As I walked out their eyes turned to me, and got as big as saucers.

"What's going on?" I said in a raised voice and started advancing towards them.

Balram uncle immediately took his hands off Shilpa's chest and walked away, or should I say ran, towards the gate. I ran to the door and shouted,

"Wait, you son of a bitch!", but he was already running down the street. For a moment I contemplated running after him, catching him and beating the shit out of him. But that's when I felt Shilpa's hand on my shoulder.

"Arun." she said in a trembling voice.

I turned around, furious and looked at her,

"What??" I yelled.

"Arun, please.... I am sorry... just calm down." she said.

"Calm down? Calm down??" I yelled, shaking her hand off my shoulder. "What the fuck was happening here? What is this? How..."

I fell silent, feeling my rage overcome me. Shilpa looked at me with tears in her eyes and tried to hug me. I pushed her away, and yelled again,

"Answer me!"

"Please Arun, close the door. The neighbors..." she said.

I banged the door shut very loudly and glowered at her. I now noticed something else. The outline of her boobs and her nipples was visible through her t-shirt. She was not wearing a bra! She noticed me noticing, and immediately folded her hands in front of her boobs, as if it was any use now. I was still shaking with anger, just standing there.

"Arun, please... sit down. Calm down. I'll tell you everything." she said, pulling me towards the couch.

I walked with her and sat down on the couch. Again, she tried to hug me, but I pushed her away.

"Alright, I want to know..." I started talking when suddenly, my cellphone started ringing. Out of habit I took it out of my pocket and immediately answered it,

"Hello." I said, suddenly wishing that I had just ignored it and let it go to voicemail.

"Arun, this is Shastri from BTL Systems. We just met a few minutes ago? I think we can finalize the whole deal today." the voice from the other end said.

"OK...." I said, still a bit dazed.

"Yes, I just have a couple of clarifications about your proposal. If you have it with you, could you turn to page 9?" he said.

For a moment I considered making some excuse and hanging up. But the sales guy in me realized the importance of this call. This was an account I had been trying to win over for almost two years. And finally I was about to succeed. Maybe I should talk to him.

"Yes, Mr. Shastri, just a minute, it is in the next room. Please stay on the line." I said and got up from the couch. Shot Shilpa a dirty look, and went to the kitchen where I had left my bag. I took out a copy of the proposal, and started referring to where Shastri wanted me to look. Then there were other clarifications and some negotiations. The whole call lasted about 20 minutes. By the time it got done, Shastri was convinced and was going to fax the order to my office.

Done with the phone, I came out to the living room again. Shilpa was sitting there on the couch with a sullen look on her face. I noticed that while I was on the phone, she had changed out of the shorts and into jeans, and had put a bra on under her t-shirt. My temper had cooled down a lot by now, but I was still upset. I went and sat next to her.

"Okay, talk." I said.

"Arun, I am so sorry. I know how it looks. And I have made a mistake. But it is not as bad as it seems." Shilpa said.

"Not as bad? What does that mean?" I asked.

"I mean, you might be assuming certain things. It's not like that. I made a mistake, and I won't make it again. Please forgive me." she said, again on the verge of tears.

"I don't get it. Explain." I said.

"I mean I have crossed some lines, for which I am sorry. But I haven't crossed other lines, and never would have." Shilpa said, starting to cry. I sighed, and sat back, looking at her.

"Has he fucked you?" I asked in a calm voice.

"No! Come on, how can you even think that?" Shilpa said, crying even harder.

"OK. Then, have you sucked his dick?" I went on.

"Arun!!! No!!!" she said.

"OK, what then?" I exploded "I catch my wife, braless, with an old man fondling her boobs, and her wanting him to go before I come home. It's clear you two weren't playing chess! What happened then? What lines have you crossed? Has he gone down on you?"

"No, no no no!" she said and started crying harder. I sighed with frustration and said.