Fucking and Getting Ass Fucked

Story Info
Picked up a TS and fucked and got fucked.
2.9k words
4.36
135.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iser21
iser21
353 Followers

Playing with Lisa.

I have been seeing Lisa for a few years. We have what I call a "Role Play" game that we both love to do when we meet. It almost always starts the same. But it does have a different ending most of the time.

It was early March and the weather was cold. I was driving down Detroit Road in Cleveland. It was about 9 pm and the wind was blowing. I could see a girl about 25 to 30 walking down the street. Her coat closed but her legs showing. I pulled down the next street and parked. I open the window so the girl could talk to me but as she got to the car she looked in and then just open the door. As she got in I could see about 5 inches above her knee. She sat down and closed the door.

"Hi. What are you up to tonight?" I knew right off it was Lisa and by the way she was talking she wanted to play.

"Hi. Just driving around looking for the right girl to get out of the cold. Are you cold?". She took my hand and placed it on her thigh. A smile came to her face.

"Yes I am cold. But I can heat up fast if you like. Your not a cop are you?" With that she placed her hand in my lap.

"No I'm not a cop. Are you one?" With that I looked at her top. I know that if she was a cop she would never tell me the truth. But it is a way to ask and then they show you they are not a cop. Her hand went to my cock and felt it. Then she open her coat , pulled her top up. I was looking at a black lace bra with what I would say had a nice pair of 36c in it.

"Would a cop show you her tits?" With that she pulled her bra down and her tits came into view. As I looked I could see she had nipple rings in them and that she had a gold chain hooked to each ring. I reached over and pulled on the chain. I pulled it out hard and pulled it towards me. The look told me that I was in for a fun night.

"I'm Lisa. A hand job is $35. If you would like to have me lick your balls and finger your ass $10 more. I can let you cum on my hand and I'll lick it off for $10 more. I give one of the best blow jobs for $50. You can cum on my face or in my mouth for that price. Anything else is more. And I did say ANYTHING ELSE." As Lisa was talking she had her hand working . My zipper was down and my pants open. She had my cock out and was starting to jack me off. My cock was sticking up about 7 inches and I could feel her cold hands on my balls and a finger trying to push its way into my ass.

"Lisa my dear. I think it is the ANYTHING ELSE that I'm looking for. How about I lay you on your back and pinch and suck your nipples till you get nice and hard. Then cum all over your face or in your mouth! How does that sound?" As I was talking I reached over and was moving my hand up her thigh. I was about half way up when she smiled .

"You can do anything you like. The HARD part is what I like to hear. Lets go to my place." Lisa had a home down off West 54 street near Bridge. And since I have been to it more then once I just drove over. As I drove I felt her hand jack me off. I also felt her fingers working on my ass. In the dark I could see her hand moving up and down. She bent some and kissed the tip.

"I love to feel a guys cock head on my lips. A nice big cock. One that is cut. One that likes a girl like me kissing it and licking it. Do you like when I do this?" With that she took my cock into her mouth. Once, twice and then all the way down. I could feel her open up to take me in. One thing about Lisa, she could suck a cock. I'm not what I call big. About 7.5 inches. I felt her throat open and I could feel her tongue lick my balls. With her finger in my ass and my cock all the way in I knew I was going to shoot. I pulled into her drive and got out.

As I walked out of the bathroom and into her living room I saw her on the couch. Lisa had taken off her coat, hat, and blouse. All I could see was her sitting in her skirt and bra. I walked over to her and stood in front of her. Her hands went to my pants and soon I was standing nude in front of her. She reached out and took my cock once more in her hands. She bent and I felt her mouth once more take me in. I started to fuck her mouth. In and out. I felt her fingers playing with my balls and soon felt her finger pushing into my ass. That made me fuck her mouth more. In and out, in and out. I soon felt her throat open some. Soon I was all the way in. I pulled back. I knew the feeling I was getting and I did not want to shoot that soon. I looked at her and then knelt.

"I'm going to take your bra off and tit fuck you my dear sweet Lisa. Then I'm going to pull your panties off and do things to you that dreams are made of. I might even let you cum tonight." With that I reached down and pulled on her bra. It came off. I knew that Lisa liked it this way and I paid her a good price to do it.

"Please, no. I'm not what you think. I'm a." As she was trying to tell me I reached up her skirt and pulled her lace panties down. Hard and fast. I felt her panties give as I pulled them I pushed her back and her legs opened.

"Just what I thought." I reached down and pulled the chain up. Her nipples pulled from her breast. I could see them getting hard. I reached down and pinched one of them. I then put my hand between her legs.

"Yes I thought so. You shave. And you also have a cock. A small one but a cock. Do you like when guys find out you have a cock? Do you enjoy it when they touch it? When they kiss it?" With that I bent and kissed the tip. I open my mouth and licked the end. I then open my mouth and took it in.

I felt it going in my mouth. Not big like a few I have had but about 5 to 5.5 inches. Shaved cock and balls. I could taste it. It did not taste like cum. But it tasted fresh. One thing about Lisa she always kept it clean. I felt the cut head going into my mouth and soon I felt it in the back of my mouth. One thing about a cock this size I could take it all the way in with little thought of gagging. I have taken a few that were about 6 inches but they made me gag. Lisa had just the right size.

"Oh yes suck me my dear. Make me you sex slave. Take my cock deep into your mouth till I feel you gag. Let me face fuck you." Lisa knew that I could not take a bigger cock and that from time to time I would gag a little with her. She had to stop a few times to let me stop from gagging..

Lisa kept face fucking me. I was trying to make her shoot. I have had her shoot in my mouth a few times but not that many. She has told me that her lover wants have her cum in his ass all the time so she saves it for him. She was now holding my face with her hands. Saying things to me that made me want her to fuck me hard.

"Please take it all. Let me fuck your mouth till I shoot into it. Let me cum on your tongue and then kiss and lick it out of your mouth. I'm going to fuck your mouth ." I could feel her hitting the back of my throat and I knew how a girl felt when I fucked her mouth. I could feel her finger fucking my ass as she fucked my mouth with her cock. I felt her push two fingers into my ass. I knew tonight was going to be a night I would remember.

Lisa pushed me off her and then stood. She got the KY and looked at me.

"Turn over and lay over the side of the couch. I'm going to fuck you tonight. How would you like it? With or without tonight?" She knew that I would let her fuck me without a condom. But she always asked me. I have fucked her many times with out a condom and I love the way it feels. But I also love to feel someone shoot in my ass.

"Fuck me Lisa. Just fuck me tonight. Do it to me and make me scream." I felt her small but hard cock push into my ass. I don't get fucked that much. Most of the TS's I date have to large of a cock to fuck me. That is why I always try to pick up Lisa.

I push back and try to open to take her in me. I can feel it move in slowly at first. The first time I got fucked like this I then knew why females love to be fucked. The way it makes you feel. And the way it feels going in and out. How tight it is. How big it feels. If Lisa felt this big in my ass what did it feel like to her when I fuck her with my 7.5 and almost twice the width. I had no pain with her. Just the feeling of getting fucked. Soon she was fucking me like I fuck her. I felt her pull out.

"Turn over and lie on your back. I'm going to fuck you and watch the pleasure on your face. And tonight when I cum I'm going to pull out and shoot on your face. Is that what you want?" I felt her push my legs up and open them. I watched as she held her cock and pushed it back into my ass. I felt it go in and then pull out then back in. All the way in. It made me feel so full. Lisa took my cock in her hand She started to jack me off once more. When I get fucked I do not always have a hard on. But tonight I did. My cock was hard and she jacked me off as she fucked me.

"I'm going to shoot soon. I'm going to shoot it on your face, that way I can watch it. I'm going to make you open your mouth and take it." I could see her cock going in and out of my ass and it felt great. No words can tell how it feels to get your ass fucked. I watched as she fucked me and jacked me off. I could see her tits bouncing up and down as her cock went in and out of my ass. Faster and faster her ass moved and with each down stroke she would open her eyes.

"Face, mouth or ass?"

"You pick it tonight my dear." I felt her pull out and then I felt it on my face. I open my mouth and I got to taste her once more. Then I felt the third shot. It came into my mouth. Hot and somewhat salty. I felt the next two land in my mouth and some on my face. I could see her looking down at me. Jacking her cock off as she watched me try to lick it off her. To soon it was over the last few drops came out and I licked them off her.

I placed her on her knees and got behind her. I started to lick her ass, then her hole. I was tongue fucking her. My hands trying to open her ass more and more. I pushed my tongue deep into her ass. If I could I would stick my head up her ass. I could hear her moans and feel her pushing back so my tongue would go deeper into her ass. I knew what she wanted so it did it. I pull my mouth away and slapped her ass. Not a love tap. But a slap that you could hear outside the front door. I could see her hold her breath. I knew that this is what she wanted tonight. So I started to spank her. Not soft like I like it. But hard. Each time I hit her ass I could hear it and then see a red make of my hand. I gave her about 25 slaps on her ass. Then I turned her over onto her back. This way I could watch her face as I fucked her.

"Tonight my dear I'm not going to fuck you soft like I do most of the time. Tonight I'm going to fuck you like a crazy man would fuck a slut. I'm going to fuck you like I have never fuck anyone before. I'm going to fill your ass with my cock and then fuck you till you scream.

With that said I started to push my cock into her ass. I had placed some KY on it but for the most part I knew it was going to hurt her. But I knew that this is what she wanted tonight. I pushed till the head was in and then I just let her have it. Her eyes open so wide I thought they would fall out. Her scream filled the room and then I pulled out. Then right back in. One more scream.

"OH FUCK! You have never fucked me that hard. Please Bob, please!" I could see the look on her face. I must have hit a nerve. I smiled thinking that this was new to me. Making her ask me to stop. But was that it, or did she enjoy this. So I started to fuck her faster and faster. My cock went in and out faster then I could say the words. Her mouth was open and I could hear her trying to say something but nothing was coming out. I pushed in deep and held it in her.

"Fuck, are you trying to kill me. My ass is full. It feels like I'm on fire. My cock feels like it is as hard as you are and I don't think I can take one more minute of this. Please Bob!"

I don't know what made me do it but I started to fuck her all over again. I pulled her legs up and looked down at my cock as it went in and out of her tight ass. For the first time I watched my cock fuck a tight asshole. As I pulled my cock out of her ass I could see her asshole trying to hold it in her ass. Then I would push my cock back into her ass. Her asshole would be pushed in as my cock went in

"I think I'm going to cum my dear. Would you like it in your mouth, on your face or in your ass?" I could feel my balls pulling up and I knew I was at that point. I pulled out and then started to shoot. The first one hit her ass hole before it closed. Then I held my cock till I got it near her face. I watched as I jacked off onto and into her mouth. I must have shot six times. I would say more but I lost count. Lisa had her mouth open and was trying to get me to cum in her mouth. The last two went right in. I then did something that I have never done before. I bent down and started to lick and suck her ass. I could taste my cum and hear her say.

"Holy shit. No one has ever licked my ass after they came in me. Fuck that feels great!"

I hope that you let me know how you enjoy this. As I said I only see her when I have the money. It does cost a lot but she is worth it. I hope you read this Lisa. I would put you picture in here but I have never told you that I was going to write about you.

iser21
iser21
353 Followers