Black Men are Gods Ch. 05

Story Info
Bisexual black woman seduces bisexual black man.
1.5k words
2.6
18.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

My name is Tina Chretien. I'm a six-foot-tall, lean and muscular yet deliciously big-bottomed Black woman of Haitian descent attending Hampton University in the city of Hampton, Virginia. I'm the proud recipient of an academic scholarship and major in criminal justice. Someday, I'm going to be a U.S. Marshal like my father Raymond Chretien. He works for the U.S. Marshals Office in Washington D.C. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying my college days. Dealing with whatever life throws at me. Recently, I got engaged to this tall, dark and handsome young man named Anthony Jefferson. Everyone calls him A.J. He goes to Old Dominion University, for whom he plays football. In the eyes of everyone on my campus, we're the golden couple. A tall and sexy sister dating a tall, dark and handsome, smart and charismatic brother. Yeah, we seemed destined to have it all.

A lot of people seem to have lost faith in relationships between black men and black women. I'm shocked by such people. I don't know of any couples who don't have problems. When I was growing up, my neighbors James Stiles and Jason Miller were an openly gay African-American couple who ran a bookstore together. They were a charming duo, friendly as can be, yet they too had their problems. My parents had their problems too. My mother Danielle Seid Chretien worked as a corrections officer for our county. She worked long hours and the fact that my father was often away on special assignments also wreaked havoc on their marriage. Still, they found a way to make it work. They've been married for twenty five years and they're still together. Relationships aren't easy. They take a lot of work. You've got to fight to keep those you love.

And don't get me wrong, I love Anthony. This six-foot-one, chubby and ruggedly handsome Black stud is something else. Born of a Haitian mother and Native American father. In the eyes of the media, he's one of the demigods of the fast-paced world of NCAA Football. In my eyes, he's simply my man. Anthony is a quiet, easygoing guy and that's what I love about him. A lot of people think college football players are loud, boisterous guys who think they're all that. That is such a stereotype. Anthony comes from a deeply conservative and religious household. His mother Marie Jacques is the Pastor of the Haitian-American church of Gethsemane in Hampton, Virginia. His father Jerome, a native of northeastern Arizona, is a proud member of the Navajo Nation. One of the largest Native American societies of today. My man is proud of both halves of his heritage and I respect that about him. Like me, he wears red and blue on May 18, internationally known as Haitian Flag Day.

Anthony and I were brought closer together by something in our lives which we both hid from the world. You see, I am bisexual. Now, don't get me wrong. I love my beautiful black men. It's just that occasionally, I like to hook up with a female. I like sexy black women, especially if they're older than me. Sometimes I've hooked up with Hispanic women and lately, I seem to attract curious white chicks. Yeah, I'm definitely bisexual. Well, my man Anthony is bisexual too. He told me that he found both women and men sexually attractive early during our relationship. A lot of females, including bisexual dames, would be turned off by that. Not me. I found it sexy. I have watched online videos of men doing other men and it turned me on. And I know I'm not the only female who's turned on by gay and bisexual male erotica.

Presently, Anthony and I are lying in bed together in my dormitory at Hampton University. My sexy stud looks so cute when he's asleep. Like a big teddy bear. He's quite worn out after what I put him through. Last night, I laid my whammy on him. He'd been away playing football for Old Dominion University and hadn't seen me in a while. We kept in touch via cell phone and Facebook but it wasn't the same as seeing each other face to face. I missed my man terribly while he was away. So when he returned I chose to remind him of what he'd been missing. Hell, I missed him a lot too.

When Anthony came to my room, he found me lying naked on my bed. The sight of my sexy naked body turned him on immediately. Anthony has a thing for tall, big-booty girls like me. And it's one of the things I loved most about him. I gestured for him to come to me and he did. We kissed passionately, then I began undressing him. I unbuttoned his red silk shirt and unzipped his black silk pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear. My hands quickly found his member. I held it in my hands. His eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. Like me, Anthony doesn't bother with shaving down there. I stroked his dick while looking him in the eyes. He smiled at me and kissed me again. I kissed his soft lips, then made my way down to his chest. He loves it when I lick his chest and play with his thick chest hairs. I like a man with a hairy chest. Manly men rock.

I kissed a path from Anthony's chest to his belly and finally reached his groin. I breathed in the scent of his manhood. I like his manly smell. I took his dick into my mouth and began sucking on it gently. Anthony gently ran his hands through my soft and silky, naturally long hair. His way of encouraging me as I worked my magic on him. Anthony let out a slow, deep moan as I sucked him off. That's when I knew I was on the right path. I fingered my pussy while sucking his member. Anthony closed his eyes as I worked him over. While sucking his member, I slowly slid one finger into his ass. That stuff drove him nuts, pun intended. I felt his cock harden in my mouth. Oh, yeah. I was definitely on the right track.

I sucked Anthony's cock until he came, that's when I drank his cum. He cried in pleasure as I did this. Afterwards, he pulled me on top of him and entered me. I gasped as his cock slammed into my pussy. He gripped my hips and fucked me roughly. Now that's how I like it. We topped the night off with back shots. I got on all fours and Anthony took me from behind. Using my hand lotion as lube, he lubricated his cock before pressing it against my ass. With a swift thrust, he entered my backdoor. Oh, shit. Now that's extreme. Anthony gripped my hips and began fucking my ass with gusto. His thick cock felt gigantic in my tight ass. I absolutely love anal sex. And Anthony fucked me just right. He pounded my ass hard and made me squeal. We fucked and sucked like crazy before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I love Anthony. I consider him my soul mate. Sometimes I wonder if I should be honest with him about my other adventures. Like my penchant for dominating white chicks. We have quite a few of them at Hampton University. Take Nicolette Chandler for example. We met in my sociology class. She's a chubby, dark-haired, filthy rich white chick with a thing for bossy black women. And I'm more than happy to oblige her fantasies. I like putting her through hell. I like to smack her, and make her kneel before me. I like to tell her that I'm her black goddess and she's my white female slave. And she absolutely loves it. I like to smack her around, whip her with my belt and spank her fat white ass until it's a nice shade of crimson. Last week, I fucked her with my strap-on dildo. I fucked her ass and pussy with my strap-on dildo while berating her and pulling her hair. Humiliation is totally my style and I'm quite good at it. And you know what? Nicolette always thanks me for being her secret dominant mistress. It's a role that I relish, especially when my Anthony is away.

Should I tell him about that? I don't know. On one hand, I love my man and I want to be honest with him. On the other hand, we have a special agreement. I'm the only woman in his life and he's the only man in mine. According to this agreement, we're both free to play with members of the same sex as long as we're both safe and discreet. Maybe Anthony is having some hot fun with some male friends of his when he's not with me. That doesn't bother me one bit. I'm the most understanding fiancée on earth. Totally not the jealous woman type. Still, sometimes I wonder...Oh, well. These are the terms of our agreement and I've got to live with them. It's my life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers