Roman Slave Girl's First Orgy

Story Info
Valentina's training continues.
1.6k words
3.99
84.4k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at the banquet with my two good friends, the centurion Marcus and his wife the good lady Titiana. We admire my two slaves bringing trays of roasted meats and fruit, olives and wine. Valentina, you look fantastic I think to myself, you wriggle as if to enhance the feel of the leather thong on your clitoris, your heavy breasts jiggle beneath your flimsy cotton dress, and I notice Marcus admire your cleavage as you bend to set the tray on the table. Aelia too is beguiling in a different way, her slim muscular thighs flex beneath her short dress as she walks, and I know she is enjoying the feel of leather between her cunt lips and firm, round buttocks. Her small but pert breasts have been rubbing against the tight cloth of her dress and I can clearly see her erect nipples. Marcus' eyes widen and he thanks me for the invitation.

"Actually Marcus I had an ulterior motive. As you know I purchased Valentina today and she needs to be trained in the ways of a house slave. She has lived up to her expectations in the kitchen, as you can see, but we need to see how she will perform in the bedroom. I think she needs to experience the joy of two cocks inside her, what do you say, Marcus?"

"I say it will be my pleasure to assist, my friend. And I trust my wife too will be allowed to participate? You know how she misses the attention of a young girl's tongue, and I am sure she is dying for you to fuck her again aren't you sweetheart?" He turns to Titiana.

"You boys and your games!" she replies. "Of course I want to play! Slave girls -- turn around. Show my men your bottoms. Bend over. Lift your skirts -- that's it."

Marcus and I, already salivating from the delicious food, lick our lips as the two slave beauties bend forward and lift their skirts. The tight leather belts are revealed, squashing their flesh and my mark "S" is clearly visible on their right cheeks. Pale streaks of my semen are visible in the candlelight on Aelias bum. My cock stirs as I remember her afternoon punishment.

"A splendid sight is it not, Marcus? Now slaves, under the table please. My guests need some oral joy!"

Aelia and Valentina obediently creep under the table, Valentina takes the centurions cock in her mouth and Aelia starts licking Titiana's thighs, moving upwards and lifting her dress as she slides forward. I can tell her tongue has found Titianas clitoris as the latter sighs and writhes in her chair.

"Suck Marcus well, Valentina. I want to see him use your lovely body."

Marcus groans and pulls you from beneath the table; his huge cock is ready for you, he places you face down on the table and lifts your skirt, rips away the thong and thrusts deeply into your cunt. You cry out at the unusual length filling you. Marcus takes hold of your hands and holds them behind your back as he thrusts into you.

Meanwhile Titiana cries out as the first orgasm ripples through her body. She looks at me lustfully and says "I need to be fucked. Take me; use me like you use your slaves. Let me feel your cock inside me!"

"Aelia! Suck me now, make me hard for this lovely woman, I do not wish to disappoint her. Titiana, lay across the table like Valentina. I will take you from behind."

Mm. I slide my finger into Titiana's slippery cunt and she moans.

"You do realise, Titiana, that I normally bugger my slaves?"

"Why do you think I said it? Come on man, take me. Fuck me hard while I watch my husband enjoy your slave. Let him see me enjoy another man."

I take my cock from Aelias mouth and command her to fetch the oil. I thrust deep and hard into Titiana's pussy and she gasps. Aelia pours oil over her bum and I rub some onto her anus, slowly inserting my thumb as I fuck her.

"So you want to be treated like a common slave, Titiana? Butt fucked and abused for my own selfish pleasure?"

"Mine too! I love the feel of your thick cock thrusting into me. Let me feel it in my arse too. Let me feel your hot come shooting into me! My arse is yours, fuck me!"

"My lady, you tempt me indeed. But promise me - that you will make me hard again - that I may take Valentina too - in that way? I have - looked forward to - taking her with Marcus -since I purchased her. Ah damnation, your pussy is so good and your arse so tempting!"

"Then take me my friend I will gladly suck you afterwards...I do so want to see you and my husband enjoy the slave-whore...and more than that I need to be arse-fucked...do me ... please?"

I smack Titianas bum as I withdraw and complete her anal penetration with my thumb.

"So be it, Titiana. Feel what it is like to submit to a Master. Feel my cock quiver at your anus, know that I will not hurt you but will soon be thrusting into you. Mm yes, that's it, watch your husband fuck my slave; does it feel good to be just as bad? Let me in you sex-slave, you bad girl, let me feel your tight bum-hole around my cock. Ah yes! I am in!"

I thrust deep and hard into Titania's bum, Marcus seems happy too as he pounds Valentina from behind.

"Marcus? Do not come in my slave. Spray your come over her bum. Let me see...."

Marcus withdraws and comes all over your bum, Valentina. I would indeed be jealous had I not been buried to the hilt in a noble Roman arse myself...ah..ahh ...ahhh I come inside of Titiana. She makes happy sounds and smiles as I withdraw.

"Slaves! Suck your Masters! Make us hard or it will be the whipping post again!"

Aelia reluctantly takes my cock in her mouth, the taste of another woman is not what she wants.

"Titiana, I will spare you the ignominy of tasting your own arse; what do you think we have slaves for?" I say. Aelia licks my cock just beneath it's circumcised head, and as it stirs takes it's whole length inside her mouth, looking at me appealingly. My cock is quite clean really; just slippery with olive oil and semen, and now saliva, and Aelia is just dying to feel it inside her.

I watch Valentina kneel before Marcus and start sucking. We each take a slurp of wine as our slaves use their tongues expertly.

Marcus is soon hard again however I am starting to feel tired...

"Marcus? Be so good as to let my slave Valentina ride you. I wish to grab her hair and fuck her arse while she does so. However this useless slave Aelia needs a lesson in making a man hard."

I rip off Aelia's clothes and tie her to the table, naked but for the tight leather straps encircling her pelvis. I fetch my whip and present my cock to her luscious mouth.

"Suck me, whore, while I whip your sorry arse. The quicker you get me hard, the quicker the pain will cease!"

I fuck her mouth whilst whipping her naked butt, mm tempting but it is Valentina who is to reap the rewards of your fellatio, Aelia. Aelia looks up at me, licks and sucks me like a goddess, ah yes at last my member stiffens between her lips.

"Very good, Aelia, you may service Titiana now as she watches me and her husband tame the new arrival."

Titiana stands before Aelia and thrusts her cunt into her face; I give Titiana the whip so she may control the slave and her tongue.

But the sight of those tight muscular buttocks was too much for my erection. I stand behind Aelia as she licks Titiana. I move her thong aside and finger fuck her, pulling her juices from her and lubricating her pink anus.

"No Master, please! Not again! I need to come! Please..."

"Quiet, slave. You are mine to enjoy as I wish. Uhh..."

My cock penetrates her anus easily. The combination of my afternoon semen and her fresh juices along with the thong have kept her moist and ready as I knew they would.

I kiss Titiana and rip off her dress, exposing her heavy mature bosom. She sighs as Aelia licks her and enjoys the feeling of being penetrated by two tongues.

"Time for another double penetration I think. Want to watch?"

"Oh yes. Let me see you fuck the little whore," Titiana replies.

I slide out of Aelia and smack her.

"See what you are missing, slave."

Valentina, I stand behind you now and enjoy the sight of your fleshy buttocks riding my friend's huge pole.

I grab your hair and rub olive oil into your anus.

"Do you think you will like it here, slave?"

You feel my hard cock force its way inside your bum, I feel Marcus thrust upwards into your cunt, your anus squeezes my cock and I thrust deeply until you gasp with pain and pleasure.

You speak. "Master, I need to come ... please?"

"Not before me you don't." I pull your head backwards by your hair and thrust hard and fast into your hot and slippery bum. I enjoy the sight of a half naked friend getting her pussy expertly licked by Aelia. I enjoy the feeling of your body submitting to Marcus and me.

As I once more explode inside you I whisper "You may come, my slave."

Your orgasmic contractions squeeze my cock and milk my last drops of semen; Marcus withdraws and sprays his come over your stomach, while his wife enjoys another orgasm thanks to Aelias expert tongue. Poor Aelia...I shall leave her tied there and see if Marcus wants to fuck her before he goes home.

I am, after all, a fair and generous Master.