Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Initial encounter between black and white siblings.
3.3k words
4.3
176.7k
84
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

Pt. 1 Initial Encounter


The premise of this story may be improbable but I write it anyway as erotica is all about fantasy and this would be among my ultimate fantasies. Parts of the fantasy have come true in my life but not together all at the same time.

My sister and I carpool to and from work each day as we work in nearby buildings and live near enough to one another. We are very close and chat about just about anything. Of course, the usual family stuff comes up but over the years no subject has been taboo including sex.

Monique is four years older than I am; I am 28 and she is 32. Actually we are half siblings as she was born as a result of our mother's first serious relationship when mom was only 18. The story goes that they were madly in love but he was killed in the line of duty as a police officer. After which she met a man who helped mom through the grief and married him. The four of us were a close and loving family.

And I still get strange looks when we are introduced as brother and sister. Not only is she black while I am white but she is a big beautiful woman while I am fairly thin. Monique is 250 pounds and stands about 5'4". She has deep brown eyes and D cup tits and her ass is comprised of two large pillows that form a perfect heart shape.

I guess it was about two months ago when we were driving home from work that our conversation turned to sex. I am not sure of why Monique brought the subject up. It might have been that I was openly staring at her chest. Until she spoke I hadn't been aware I was doing it. Softly she asked, "Matt have you ever wanted to be with a black woman?"

"Of course, Sis, I told you that before remember," I answered deliberately cool. If she looked at my lap she would have seen the tent that formed there.

"That is right I remember now. Just curious that is all; have you ever thought of stepping out on Cheryl? She asked nervously. I gulped when I heard the loaded question.

"You answer first; you ever stepped out on Nick or thought about it?" I smiled a dare at her.

""Certainly I've thought about it; haven't done it yet but thought a lot about it lately; I don't know why. Now it is your turn to answer," her tone had smoothed out.

"I think about it all the time. Cheryl is great but I am such an easy mark that all another woman would have to do is offer and I would almost certainly accept. I'd never make the first move but if a woman made a move on me there would be no stopping me from that point," I almost purred.

It didn't help that I have a real thing for big women and always found black woman particularly attractive. For the first time since I got married I seriously considered making a pass at the woman sitting next to me. The only thing that stopped me was that she was my sister. She took care of my quandary as suddenly I found her hand squeezing my thigh saying "Is this overt enough baby brother?"

"Pull the car the fuck over," I demanded. In a matter of seconds I had gone from relatively under control to a raging sex maniac on fire for Monique. She barely had the car in park before I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard my hands grabbing at her ample flesh; squeezing her boobs and caressing her ass.

As we kissed hard biting each other's lips Monique yanked my cock through my pants. I let out a low moan. Three cars cruised past us as my hand slid into her blouse. She softly pushed my mouth away allowing my hands to continue to explore her blemish-free milk chocolate skin. Panting she whispered, "Fuck, Matt, we can't do this here. Let's go to my house right now. No one's going to be home for at least an hour."

Just as we grudgingly separated and Monique was covering up her chest there was a knock at the window. It was a Highway Patrol officer He had a half-smile and half-frown on his face as he told us that he could arrest us on several counts including creating a traffic hazard. After pondering the situation for an eternity he let us off with a warning but told us to move along and find somewhere private for our fun. Monique thanked him and we drove off. As we drove away she said the cop had a rather large bulge in his pants.

Laughing we hurried to her house but I couldn't keep my hands off of my sister rubbing and squeezing her thigh as she drove the short distance. Time was of the essence as our mother would be bringing Monique's toddler and baby home soon after having a 'grandma day' with them. We practically crashed through the front door and scurried like rabbits to her bedroom. In seconds we were both in our underwear.

Hoping that my drool wasn't visible I walked toward her. What a vision of vanilla and chocolate she was as she stood there in her lacy white bra and matching silky bikini panties. The undergarments were surrounded by an ample amount of beautiful brown skin. My member was trying to escape the fly of my tidy whities.

We crashed to the bed kissing passionately. Our hands were grasping and clawing as we removed the final garments from one another's hot bodies. Monique rolled over on top of me. The weight of her large body didn't feel heavy at all; instead, it felt both erotic and somehow comforting. I could swear I felt moisture between our chests as I fondled her ass and her backside. Almost begging I pleaded, "Let me have those sexy tits, please?"

She smiled at me knowingly and seemed a little nervous. Re-positioning herself in seconds her D cups were now dangling in my face. It was then I figured out what the moisture was as both nipples had droplets of milk trickling out. I looked up into her face questionably and she huskily whispered, "Its ok, go for it."

"What about the baby," I asked in the only moment of rational thought since my sister squeezed my thigh. The hunger I was feeling to try her lactating breasts was obvious as I waited for her to answer.

"I'm already switching to formula so don't worry about it; just get busy little brother," she cooed. As if I was possessed I sucked and squeezed on her milk filled jugs draining them of the sweet mother's milk. Monique ground them in my face between sucks smearing milk all over my cheeks and down my neck all while we humped our crotches together.

Then the most amazing and awesome thing happened. I will never forget this moment as long as I live. Without speaking a syllable Monique took away her boobs and suddenly hovering above my head was her fantastically large ass. The twin pillows of perfectly smooth skin were divided by the deepest crevice I've ever seen. At that moment I would have killed for a single taste and touch of her ass.

My sister swiftly yanked down my underwear and gently caressed my cock and balls as if getting to know them. I knew my mouth was just a few inches from her musky smelling pussy but I had to explore her butt first. Trying to keep some control so I wouldn't waste my spunk in Monique's hands I grabbed a sweet beautiful cheek in each hand and began caressing and kneading them.

She lowered herself closer and closer until my lips met her cheeks. Her ass was large enough that it took awhile for me to kiss every inch of it but kiss it I did. I worked my way to her tailbone and sucked it hard before moving deeper and deeper into her deep crack. Monique bent over slightly causing the cheeks to pull apart more.

While my hands worked over her pillows of flesh my tongue danced up and down her crack until I finally stopped at her shit hole. I stabbed my tongue at it several times. Then the petals of her tiny rosebud seemed to open and welcome the invader. Over half of my long tongue found its way deep into her back door.

Monique was riding my face and tugging on my cock. The full weight of her hot body seemed to be grinding against my head. It was a heavenly feeling. I heard my sister yell that she was cumming but we had only just started our exploration as the next thing I knew she was sprawled out across my body. Her pussy in my face and her mouth kissing my balls.

She covered me so completely that the only part of my body visible to someone entering the room would have been my legs. I caressed her broad back with my hands as I admired her freshly kissed ass and glistening pussy. To get my attention she wiggled her crotch in my face. Taking the hint I slid my tongue across both of her pussy lips. Slowly traveling up and down several times before I buried my face into her steamy sweetness.

Meanwhile, this goddess was making love to my cock and balls. She kissed, bit and sucked them roughly but with obvious love and lust. She brought me to the brink of cumming over Andover again. After I licked up all of the honey from her pussy that I could I flicked my tongue across her clit sending a shudder up her spine. I worked earnestly on her button licking and sucking on it with great passion.

I don't know where she got it but the next thing I know Monique is rolling a condom down my throbbing erection. As she did this I ran the entire top of my tongue slowly across her clit and then took one last scoop of her honey from the depths of her pussy. She slid beside me on the bed getting on all fours and groaned sensually, "It is time; fuck me with that white cock right now, little brother!"

"Oh gawd, you don't have to ask me twice Sis," I panted as I scrambled to my knees behind her monstrous ass. My cock slid into her easily and was soon engulfed in her depths. Her pussy contracted tightly around my member like a soft glove that was two sizes too small; it was heavenly. I placed my hands on Monique's hips and began stroking in and out moving slowly at first.

"Come on white boy, fuck me; harder," she urged me. Quickly I picked up the pace thrusting into her hard and fast until I lost control. I pummeled her pussy like a mad man as my hands wandered all over her massive ass and round belly. I had been so busy with other things that I had almost forgotten how sexy her round tummy was until I ran my fingers over the sumptuous skin.

As I pounded her twat I knew I had to kiss, lick, suck and cum on that beautiful belly soon. My sister arched her back and pushed her hips back to meet each thrust of my member. It was then I looked down and saw my white cock sliding in and out of her chocolate body. That sight was all it took as I exploded a massive load of spunk filling up the condom. Monique shuddered and convulsed as she growled out in ecstasy.

Proudly I pull my dripping manhood from her pussy as my sister fell to the bed. Monique rolled over and smiled up at me; it was a blissful satisfied smile. She propped herself up on her elbows causing her large tits to rest against her massive belly. I had just begun to caress the area and finger her belly button when we heard a noise and looked up.

"Oh my fucking gawd this family is something else; first Cheryl and Nick now you two; unbelievable," she said huskily. Mom was standing beside the bed pants and undies to her knees fingering her very hairy pussy. Monique and I were frozen in place. Then something hit Monique and she folded her hands across her chest.

"Mom, oh fucking gawd; oh shit where are the kids," panic obvious in her voice.

"Baby is in bed other is watching TV," mom was panting close to orgasm. My sister gets her size from our mother as mom is 5'6" and between 265 and 275 pounds. No kidding she has EE cup boobs and a basketball belly and a huge ass that all are put together perfectly.

"What about Nick and Cheryl?" I asked trying unsuccessfully to hide my raging erection.

"When I dropped off your kids they were doing the same thing you guys are, she replied stepping out of the garments and pulling her blouse off. She stepped closer to us smiling with her finger still playing with her clit. Nervously I resumed caressing my sister's belly as I didn't know what else to do for the moment. Monique's hands fell to her sides.

"Mom you must be fucking kidding," Monique exclaimed. We were both shocked but rationalized very quickly that the fact that our spouses were fucking somehow made our activity acceptable. I ran my fingertips across Monique's nipples and looked at my mother.

"Nope, Cheryl was riding Nick like a cowgirl when I walked in on them. But, enough of that Monique carefully take the rubber off of your brother's cock and hand it to me without spilling any," she was now cooing. Her action blew me away I could somehow believe that mom was excited to see her children like this but could not believe she apparently was joining us in our incestuous behavior and taking charge.

Mom took the slimy object from Monique and dipped a single finger inside. Slowly she raised the finger to her lips and licked the cum from it; moaning as she did. She dipped again but this time fed the cum to her daughter. As Monique greedily sucked my juices I grabbed my cock in total excitement and jerked only three times before shooting a large wad of my seed all over my sister's belly and chest.

Carefully my mother put the condom on the nightstand making sure nothing was going to leak out. The white jism glistened against my sister's brown skin providing quite a contrast. Mom reached over and yanked my cock a couple of times causing me to shoot even more cream onto my sister. An instant later mom was licking the goo from her daughter's body.

"Matt, join me at the buffet," mom said huskily. Even though it was my own cum I couldn't resist. The sight was just too erotic. Our mouths feverishly cleaned up Monique's torso. As we finished my mouth found moms and we kissed like life long lovers. My hands grasped her plump ass as she caressed my back.

Backing away mom grabbed the rubber and liberally covered her breasts in my sticky stuff. Monique and I watched intently as finger full after finger full was applied covering those massive orbs. Still holding the condom mom got onto the bed and spread her legs with her knees up. She held the rubber at her cunt hole and carefully pushed it inside out into her vagina along with the remaining cum.

"Matt, how often do you think a load of spunk cums in a hot black pussy but ends up in a white cunt? The idea is so hot." I didn't answer as I didn't know what to say. Mom grabbed both of her children and guided our lips to her cum covered boobies. Monique and I worked side by side me on the left breast and her on the right one.

A soft low cooing emitted from mom as she held us to her bosom. My hand went to mom's pussy to find Monique's hand was already there. Uncharacteristically for a brother and sister we shared mom's pussy play and were quickly rewarded by mom's hands on our own private places. Out of the corner of my eye I saw mom push on Monique's shoulder motioning for her to kiss lower.

Moments later they were in a sixty nine with mom on top. I felt left out for a few seconds. My cock had come back to life already as I watched their tongues work on each other's cunts. Lifting up her head for a moment mom demanded, "Matt, fuck my fat ass right now!"

She drew her knees up to her chest resulting in her ass sticking up proudly and her cheeks parting revealing her brown rosebud. Without a blink of hesitation I climbed in behind her posterior only being careful not to kneel on Monique's hair. Taking careful aim I pressed the soft mushroom head of my member to my mother's asshole and with a loud grunt it popped inside.

"Oh fuck, mom, it is so frigging tight; damn your fat ass is so hot," I groaned as I pushed deeper and deeper into her bowels. Pumping in and out my cock finally made it all of the way inside her back door. My balls grazed Monique's head which was still licking our mother's twat. I pounded in and out with determination.

But I couldn't decide what to do with my hands. I smacked her ass a few times and then squeezed both mom and Monique's tits and then repeated the cycle. Their sixty nine became more frantic as we all approached orgasm. As I came I snapped back mom's head grabbing her by the hair and exploded a load of my sticky seed in her ass.

Then immediately I pushed her face back into my sister's pussy so they could finish their fun. In unison we realized that there were children to care for and Nick would be home shortly. My mom quickly licked my cock clean while I licked their honey from their faces. Then, hurriedly, we threw on our clothing.

It turned out we finished just in time. I had just sat down beside my nephew to briefly greet him before I left when Nick walked in. Nick and Monique kissed with the passion of very horny lovers. But, then to everyone's surprise mom waltzed over to Nick and threw her arms around him and kissed his mouth hard and deep.

"You don't mind if I borrow your husband, do you Monique?" Our mother didn't wait for an answer as she dragged Nick behind her to the bedroom. Nick looked like a deer caught in the headlights as without thinking he cooperated with his mother in law. For her part, Monique just stood there with her mouth open until she heard her bedroom door shut.

Not a word was said between my sister and me for a couple of minutes. Slowly smiles came to our faces as we realized the possibilities. Coolly I whispered, "Monique, it looks like we will be hiring more babysitters if you are thinking what I am thinking."

"If you're thinking threesomes, foursomes and fivesomes than yes I am thinking what you are thinking. But, right now you'd better get home to Cheryl and we'll talk later," she purred. I didn't kiss her as my nephew was in the room and we'd never displayed any type of affection in front of him before not even a platonic kiss.

I was practically skipping to my car when I realized it wasn't there. I turned around to see Monique toss me her keys and yell for me to pick her up in the morning. Life had taken a surprising turn and for some reason I was absolutely sure that Cheryl would eagerly dive in and our already great sex life would get even better.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers