Wild Child Ch. 11

Story Info
Everything must end but everyone is smiling when it does.
2.2k words
4.73
48.3k
20

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

The ride home from the river cabin was quiet, to say the least. None of us wanted to leave but we had to. It was almost noon and Rita's parents would be home around six. Mary had to get home shortly, herself. Her mom had something planned for later and if Mary didn't show up soon, her mom would be calling to check on her. As for me, well, I was still in a daze from earlier.

When we got home, the girls gave me a hand unloading the truck and then they disappeared. I put everything away and started a load of wash. Passing through the kitchen, I snagged a beer, on my way to the living room. I sat down on the couch, picked up the TV remote, and then laid it back down.

For some reason, the TV held no appeal to me. I grinned to myself and sipped my beer. There was just no comparison between TV and a weekend with two beautiful naked young ladies. I felt my manhood lengthen and twitch as my mind wandered back over the past few days and especially earlier today.

I had finished half my beer, when the girls came into the room from the hallway. They were both naked and were carrying their tee shirts. Both of them had wet hair, so I assumed they had been in the shower. I grinned at them and asked, "How was the shower?"

"Great." Rita replied, "You should try it. The hot water is the perfect thing for sore and stiff muscles." She grinned as her eyes dropped to the tent in the front of my shorts.

I laughed and stood up. The tent was even more obvious with me standing. Mary giggled and reached out to rub her hand up and down the front of my shorts. As she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gave it a light squeeze through my shorts, she said, "But Rita, this thing is always stiff and I like it that way."

Rita laughed and shook her head. "Yeah you like it alright, especially when it's up your tight little ass."

"Look who's talking," Mary shot back. "I didn't hear you complaining when it was up yours. Yelling, moaning, and groaning, was more like it as you were coming your brains out."

Rita grinned and said, "You've got that right, and I'm planning on it happening at least one more time before mom gets home, so get your cookie snatching little hand off that thing."

She glanced up at me quickly and added, "That is, if it's alright with you, Uncle Rick."

I frowned and said, "Hmmm, let me think about that for a little while." Rita's mouth dropped open and then she started to say something but I cut her off with a laugh and reached out to hug her tightly.

"We'll let things happen as they will and being the dirty old man that I am, hell yes, it's alright with me," I said.

I heard Mary sigh and when I looked around at her; she had a sad look on her face. I reached out with the arm closest to her and pulled her into the hug with us. Rita slipped an arm around Mary and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"I'm sorry girlfriend; I didn't think when I opened my big mouth. I kind of forgot you had to go home."

"Yeah, that sucks, doesn't it?" Mary said softly.

Rita giggled, nodded, and then whispered, "But then again, so do you."

Mary giggled and nodded, "I sure did and I came my brains out when I did, but you ended up with all the cream. You really are a greedy bitch, aren't you?"

Rita laughed and nodded her head. Then she looked up at me and grinned. "I think I know how to make it up to you," she said softly and blew me an air kiss, as she reached out and pulled my shorts down off my hips. "We'll both have a quick afternoon snack," she added with a giggle as my shorts came off.

Mary laughed and was on her knees before the shorts hit the floor. She took a lick up along the length of my shaft and then sucked the head into her warm mouth to swirl her tongue around it. My hips twitched and I moaned softly.

Rita grinned and whispered, "Why don't you sit down, Uncle Rick so you don't fall down."

I nodded with a chuckle and did as she said.

Mary never missed a lick, no pun intended, following me with my dick still in her mouth. Once I was seated on the edge of the couch, Rita repositioned Mary, between my knees and then had her spread her legs wider apart. Now I knew what Rita had in mind and I grinned at her as she lay down on the floor behind Mary.

Mary had sucked more of my shaft into her mouth and was slowly bobbing her head up and down as Rita wiggled forward, her head now under Mary's sex. I couldn't see what Rita was doing but I knew the instant her mouth and tongue made contact with Mary's sex. Mary gave a muffled yell around my dick and sucked me even deeper into her mouth, her tongue fluttering around like a mad butterfly.

A groan from me, mixed with her whimpering moan as she started to bob her head again, pressing her tongue against the underside of my shaft and the head against the roof of her mouth. Damn, that felt good.

Mary's eyes were closed and small tremors and shivers ran up and down her body. I could hear and feel the sounds she was making increasing in volume as she neared her own orgasm. I could also see her hips flexing and moving as she rode Rita's face. Just past Mary's body, I could make out one of Rita's hands, moving slowly up and down over her sex.

I was distracted from my voyeurism by a sudden yell from Mary, as she started to come and come hard, her hips jerking and bucking. Her head came forward and down, her nose bumping against my pelvic bone as she swallowed me whole. Between her wild tongue and the vibrations of her throat, I was very close to the edge myself.

Suddenly, Mary lifted her head, her mouth coming complete off me. Her eyes were open wide in surprise, her ass rising in the air. Slowly it settled back down as a deep moan escaped her lips. She saw me looking at her and then quickly glanced down at my dick. Just as quickly as she had raised her head, she lowered it and sucked me back into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down rapidly. Now it was my turn to shiver and moan.

Mary's ass was working up and down in time with her head and she was now making a loud whimpering moan around my manhood. A movement just beyond Mary's ass caught my attention. It was Rita's hand and now I knew the reason Mary had rose up. Rita had a finger or two up Mary's little ass and was fucking her there. I moaned softly at the thought.

Mary's body started to shake and as it did, she swallowed me whole and swirled her tongue around the base of my shaft. I could feel the vibrations of her whimpering moan at her throat. As it got louder and stronger, my orgasm got closer and closer. Suddenly, she picked her head up, sucking hard and wiggling her tongue like mad. She was coming again.

Just as suddenly, my orgasm hit me and I gave her, her first hot drink. She gave a sharp muffled yelp and swallowed me completely again, sucking for all she was worth. My body shook and I felt as though my spine was being pulled out by my root, so to speak. I sure was glad I was sitting down.

*****

I came down from orbit, to find Mary's head on my thigh. She still had the head of my soft dick in her mouth, nursing on it like a pacifier. Rita slowly sat up and turned around, a big grin lighting up her face when she saw Mary.

She chuckled softly and whispered, "I think little Mary just got her socks knocked off, big time."

"She's not the only one," I said and then sighed. "You two are going to kill me yet."

"Yeah but you'll have one hell of a smile on, when we do." Rita replied as she moved over to cuddle up on the couch next to me.

The phone rang and Rita picked it up off the coffee table. "Hello," she said into it and then reached over to shake Mary's shoulder. "It's your mom, sleepy head," she whispered to Mary, covering the mouthpiece of the phone. Mary groaned and raised her head, slowly releasing my manhood.

She took the phone from Rita and grinned as she said, "Hello, mom. I was just about to call you."

Mary listened for a moment and then said, "Rita and I were up late last night, and we were up early this morning. We've been having more fun and I kind of wore myself out, so I was taking a little nap."

She listened for a second and said, "Yes mama, I'll be there in about twenty minutes." Then she switched the phone off with a sigh and laid her head back down on my thigh.

Rita laughed and said, "Yeah, you're worn out alright, but you didn't do it all by yourself. You had plenty of help."

"Ain't that a fact? I thought I was going to die there for a while and then it got worse. Between you finger fucking me in the ass and eating my pussy, I was in heaven. Add Uncle Rick's big dick in my mouth and then he comes in my mouth just as I reached the biggest peak ever. I didn't have a chance, I was dog meat," Mary said slowly. "Now I have to find the energy to get up from here, take another shower, and go home. On top of that, mom's got a party planned. All I want to do is sleep but if I do, she'll be on my case for a week and not let me come back over here for a while. Man, talk about your bummers."

Rita giggled and whispered, "Just keep thinking about the reason you're sleepy and how good it'll be when you do come back over here or I come over there. That'll keep your horny ass awake."

Mary giggled and nodded. "You know that's right, girlfriend." She sighed and sat up, adding, "If I thought I could get away with it, I wouldn't take a shower. I'd just go with this big mess between my legs and cum on my breath, but mom has too sharp a nose. I'd get busted, killed, and grounded all at the same time. It wouldn't be worth it in the long run, except for the expression on mom's face. She'd have a cat and nine kittens."

Rita laughed and said, "You've got that right. She'd freak and then she'd kill you and put a contract out on me."

Mary nodded and then started to get up. When she staggered, Rita grabbed her and held on. "Come on, I'll give you a hand. I need to wash my face; you weren't kidding about that big mess. I thought I was going to drown there for a while."

"It serves you right. It was your idea, remember," Mary said with a giggle. "But I wouldn't have missed it for anything."

The two of them headed back for the shower, leaving me alone on the couch. I groaned softly as I pulled up my short, turned, and lay down, lifting my legs up onto the cushions. I sighed, as I got comfortable. I was as wrung out as Mary, if the truth be known. Then I remembered what Rita wanted to do before her mom got home and I groaned softly. I'm a dead man, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

*****

I woke up long enough to kiss Mary goodbye. She was dressed and looked just like she had when she arrived the day before. Damn, was it just yesterday? It felt like forever, but like her, I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I told her that and she grinned and kissed me again deeply.

"You just remember that I want you to be my first, when I decide to give it up," she whispered with a giggle and kissed me again. Rita walked her out.

After she left, Rita came in to cover me with a comforter and gave me a soft kiss. "You go back to your nap," she whispered and then added, "I'll wake you up before mama gets home."

I just mumbled and nodded. I needed a nap.

*****

So ends the weekend with Rita. Mary was just an additional piece of luck, among other things. Mom got home before Rita woke me up, it seems she needed a nap also, Rita that is.

Rita's mom, now there is a whole other story.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers