Tumbling off the Cliff Ch. 06

Story Info
Making up with Lisa.
1.5k words
4.41
12.8k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

Some people are walking disaster areas, so what would happen if a very together and successful man falls for a ditzy but sexy woman?

Sparks fly between Mitch and Lisa in this romantic story.

It is a slow build to hot sex in later chapters, with lots of clashes of personality and misunderstanding in-between

*

The phone kept ringing, but there was no answer, and Mitch started to worry. Leaning against the wall of the trailer he listened to the ringing tone, panic building. Glancing up and seeing Ellie walking towards him, a sheet of paper in her hand he hung up, watching the sly smile on her face as she came nearer to him.

"Here, if you're wondering why you're not getting an answer at the other end, this is the reason."

Handing him the printed out email he read the words, not really taking them in at first and having to read them again.

"Shit, shit, shit."

Ellie smiled, "And what did you think would happen when your little work diversion got back to her through the newspapers in the UK?"

"It's only that, a diversion. There's nothing in it. It's just release from the tension of work."

"She doesn't know you like I do Mitch. She's not used to your usual little diversions."

Scrunching up the e mail from Lisa that in a few short terse lines told him what Lisa thought of him and that she had resigned from her job he swore. "She's being stupid, what did she think I would do for five weeks. It's not as if we're married. We've only just met."

"So why are you so angry that she's dumped you?" the smile grew purely malicious, "Male ego? Hurt pride? Or just plain shock that she would do it?"

Mitch felt himself flush, "I'll sort this out when I get back in a few weeks time. It's not ego Ellie, nor pride. I really liked her."

"You have a strange way of showing it Mitch, fucking the redhead."

*

Lisa stood at the water cooler in the office that she had been temping in for the last few days. She felt continually thirsty and kept peeing lately. Over the past week she had ignored the voicemail messages and texts on her mobile from Mitch, her self righteous indignation fuelling her anger at him.

Stomping over towards her desk where a pile of paperwork sat waiting to be filed, she felt the nausea sweep up suddenly, causing her to run towards the ladies, only just making it as she brought up her breakfast in loud heaving noises.

Sitting on the toilet wiping her sweat beaded forehead she realised what this meant,

Pregnant. With Mitch's child. What a mess.

She could hardly support herself, and now she had an added complication. Bursting into tears she sat there in the small cubical sobbing until she was found by one of the other office workers who comforted her as Lisa poured out her heart, admitting that she was no longer with the possible father, omitting to mention who that father was.

*

Walking down the steps of the plane at Heathrow a few weeks later Mitch was determined to see Lisa and make up. He had it all planned out in his mind. He was going to explain that he had made a big mistake with the red head, and that he would promise not to ever do it again if Lisa would just give him another chance. Hoping she would forgive him he strode towards the VIP lounge and out to the car waiting to sweep him home.

Walking through the VIP corridor out to the exit a few hardy photographers took photos, and unlike his normal self he scowled at them, angry at their part in revealing his liaison with the make up girl to the world and ultimately to Lisa.

Settling back into the leather of the car seat he told the driver, "Forget taking me home, take me to Grand Drive in Bromley, South London." He was gambling that by the time they would have fought the London traffic across to the South East of London from Heathrow Lisa would be home.

*

Shivvy was bending over looking at the lasagne in the oven, checking to see how it was cooking when the doorbell rang. Shutting the oven door and straightening up she called up to Lisa who had arrived home from work only moments before, and was doing her now nightly ritual of throwing up in the bathroom before she came back down to settle for the night and for the two of them to discuss and plan for her future.

Calling up the stairs Shivvy yelled,"You expecting anyone tonight?"

Hearing a muffled "No." she walked to the door and opened it.

"What do you want you bastard?" she hissed at the man standing on her doorstep, his hands in the back pocket of his jeans, his designer black leather jacket open over his light blue tee shirt, his hair glistening with the drops of rain that was starting to fall.

"Is Lisa here?"

Shivvy started to close the door, only to have Mitch put his arm up and stop it from closing, "Is she here?"

"Fuck off you bastard. Haven't you done enough damage? Or are you here to gloat."

Pushing back the door he stepped into the hallway, "Tell her I'm here and would like to talk to her."

"Get out my house."

Shivvy was standing there, her arms crossed over her chest, staring at the tall man in front of her when she noticed his posture change as he looked behind her at the stairs.

"Let him in Shivvy, let's hear what the miserable pile of shit has to say for himself."

Mitch watched as Lisa walked down the stairs, glaring at him, dressed in a multi coloured striped baggy sweater that hung down almost to her knees and off one shoulder, and the biggest pair of bright green dangly earrings he had ever seen. His stomach tightened, and he realised just how much he missed her and her crazy look. The woman did something to him deep down inside the primal part of him, and he knew he had to get her back into his life. She was the only person who made him smile in that special part of his soul, and continually challenged him.

"Lisa we need to talk."

"No Mr Lawson, we don't need to talk. Not really. But I'll give you five minutes and then you're out of here."

Walking into the small lounge Lisa curled up on the chair, holding a cushion in front of her as Mitch took the chair opposite. Shivvy hovered in the doorway, leaning against the door frame.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

Nodding at her friend as she left the room, Lisa turned back to Mitch, staring at him, her face a flat mask giving away none of what she was feeling inside.

Leaning forward, his elbows on his knees Mitch cleared his throat in the silence and then started to explain.

"Lisa.....I'm so sorry I hurt you. You're right.....I'm a shit....I'm sorry."

Starting to get up Lisa replied, "Fine you're sorry, you've apologised....now go."

Mitch stood, grabbing her arm, desperation in his voice, "Please, wait....let me explain....give me a chance....you said I had five minutes."

"I lied...tough...now piss off."

Holding her still with both his hands on her arms he looked down into her angry eyes and tried to explain.

"When I met you I was very attracted to you...you made me feel alive...you're sparky nature, you're sense of fun....I was drawn in. I just didn't realise how much until I was in Canada and it was too late."

"So you fucked someone else?"

"Look, you have to understand, a film set is a boring place to be, lots of waiting around, I'm surrounded by sycophants, people, women. I did what I always do without thinking about it...she meant nothing...just a release from the tension and the waiting around...I shouldn't have and I'm sorry...I just didn't realise until that e mail how much you meant to me....it had all happened so fast...and then I was in Canada by myself and......"

"This explanation is supposed to make me forgive you?"

"No Lisa. Just understand what happened. I'm hoping you'll forgive me because you and I are good together and that we can start afresh, that you'll give me a second chance."

She stood there, emotion and tears showing in her eyes, his hands drew her closer to him, and his voice lowered down into a soft sexy whisper, "If you'll forgive me I promise you can throw as much liquid at me as you want. Soak me if you want. Just give me another chance."

"I should kick you in the balls....."

"Can we drop that part of the ritual....."

"You hurt me..."

Moving his head down towards hers, his mouth opening over her mouth, his tongue finding hers as their mouths met. "I know baby, I'm sorry.....I won't do it again."

Pulling back to look at him, "You fucking better not.....next time I won't kick you're balls, I'll chop them off."

Mitch smiled. He had her back.

"Grab you things baby lets go to my place and make up properly. We've got five weeks to catch up on."

shandal
shandal
291 Followers