The Training of Christine Ch. 01

Story Info
Profeesor seduce his student.
2.1k words
4.27
42.9k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriterDom
WriterDom
127 Followers

That's the first thing Christine noticed about Dr. Morris. That and his handsome look and warm brown eyes. She was a sophomore taking his history class. Like a nerd, she sat in the very front of the class right in front of his desk. She kept checking out his package as he walked back and forth in front of the class, barely hearing his lecture on Introduction to History 102. She was squirming. She'd only been in his presence a few minutes, yet she knew that she would suck his cock if only he would ask. And spanking, oh my God.... Thinking about bending over his desk for a bare-ass spanking almost made her gush. There were other pretty girls in the class, but she felt his eyes on her a lot. Did he like her? Fuck, she hoped so. She checked her watch to see how long before she could cum in the bathroom stall. There would be no waiting until she got home. She bit her lip and tried to think about something else. Her jeans were already spotting.

She was relieved when he ended the first class early. Fewer girls would be in the bathroom and she was pretty loud. But she couldn't wait to cum while thinking about riding his big cock. Dr. Morris was a tall guy and she imagined he had a big one. She hoped one day she would find out. She came in less than a minute. Gushing into the bowl. She couldn't wait to get home to fuck her pussy properly. His pussy. Had she really just thought of it as his pussy? She knew at that moment she was hopelessly lost.

She gave herself four orgasms when she got home, relieved that her parents weren't there so she could scream. Dr. Morris. She couldn't stop thinking about him. He had no ring on his finger either. No wife. She wondered if he had a girlfriend. It didn't matter. If he did she would steal him away. She would do anything he asked, including licking his ass. She came two more times, thinking about Dr. Morris taking her every hole, before she fell asleep. She even woke up thinking about him and was fairly certain she had dreamed about him.

After Steve finished his last class, he locked the classroom and headed to the gym to meet Aaron. Aaron was a long-time friend and also a professor.

"Hey, Steve, you ready to hit the weights hard?"

"Sure buddy. I'm going to work your ass off today. Hey, you won't believe this girl in my second-period class named Christine. She looks like she just walked off an Italian beach. I have a feeling she likes me too."

"Well, don't go thinking with your dick. Dating students is a bad idea," Aaron replied.

"I know, but the heart wants what it wants. I just don't know if she is my type," said Steve.

"You mean the slutty submissive type?"

"You know me too well. Let's start with the bench press."

Later that night as Steve fixed himself some dinner in his condo, he was still thinking about Christine. When he'd finished eating and was relaxing for the night, he broke out the expensive lube he bought for anal sex and masturbated while he thought about Christine serving him. Crawling for him. How he wanted to claim every hole as his own. He came harder than he had come in a long time. Afterward, he showered off and slept like a baby.

Christine took extra time with her make-up the next morning as if she were heading out on a date. She picked out her favorite short dress that showed a little cleavage. She put on her favorite perfume along with a little of her pussy juice. Her pussy had been damp all morning.

Once again Steve was impeccably dressed in a jacket and matching pants and a blue silk tie. As he entered the room he walked up to Christine and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Christine, you need to see me after class?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied with her heart almost leaping out of her chest.

She barely heard a word of his lecture. She was so excited wondering why he wanted to see her. The class emptied as she walked up to his desk.

"Hi, Christine. I was talking to Dr. Doyle and he has too many students he is advising, so I took over several. You're included in that group. When would be a good time for you to come by my office tomorrow? I want to go over your schedule with you and just get to know you a little better."

"My last class is at two," she said, her knees feeling like they would buckle.

Dr. Doyle was a golfing buddy of Steve's, and he had agreed to release Christine to him if Steve forgave a $50 bet from Sunday. Dr. Doyle was also a Master who lived with two women, one an ex student, so Steve knew he could trust him.

Christine couldn't believe it. She would be in his office tomorrow. Taking guidance. Not the kind of guidance she really wanted from him. Would she suck his cock if he pulled it out? Hell yeah. She would never make the first move, but she'd give him anything he wanted if he asked. Anything. She got home and had a quiet session of masturbation...quiet only because her father was home.

"Hey, Aaron, ready to do some deep squats today?"

"Sure, man, last time I was sore for days. How was your day?"

"Well, I kind of did a bad thing. You remember the girl I was talking about yesterday?"

"Oh my God. What did you do?"

"Nothing that bad. I got Dr. Doyle to let me be Christine's academic advisor."

"Jesus, Steve. I can see this heading for trouble."

"No, I'll be cool. I just want to get to know her better. But yeah, I can tell she likes me already. You know how women are. If they want you they have ways of letting you know. And I like the way she says "Yes, Sir" to me. It's like she enjoys it a little too much.

"So you are going to totally end up fucking this girl? What if she bribes you for an A?"

"Oh, she'll get an A, don't worry about that. An A in cocksucking."

"You're incorrigible, Steve."

"Well, she is the most beautiful girl I have seen in my thirty years. Hot little body too. Tan legs leading up to a nice spankable ass. Nice tits, and I could see she has large nipples too."

"You are a walking hormone, Steve. Just be careful, buddy. Keep it out of the public eye."

"I know we can't date yet. But we can sure as hell fuck all day."

The next morning Christine felt more nervous than excited as she sat in class. Here she was, soon to be alone with him in his office, and she had over two years of school to do. She would have to talk to him at least once a semester. How had this happened? But she was glad, really. She didn't like Dr. Doyle. He was mean-looking and gruff.

Today he was wearing a red sweater over a dark turtleneck and pants that seemed to hug his ass just right. Christine had heard other girls saying how cute they thought Dr. Morris was. She wasn't the only one. Christine spent the class daydreaming and not paying much attention to what he said. History didn't interest her that much. He sure did. She had one more class before the meeting.

She was very nervous. She knocked on the closed door.

"Come in. Close it behind you, dear. I have your grades here. You are a very good student."

"Thank you, Sir."

"What I want to do today is get an idea of what you'll be taking next semester. It won't be etched in stone if you change your mind. You haven't had a science yet?"

"No, Sir."

"Which one interests you the most?"

"Biology."

"So that works for you, Christine?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, turning three shade of red.

She never forgot another Sir that day. Her pussy was soaked too. She knew about BDSM and now figured he did as well. She would suck his cock right there in the office if he asked. And by the look in his eye he knew it too.

Christine was elated, but her joy faded as the week went on without any attention from Dr. Morris. She didn't know if he was just fucking with her head or what. He always gave a quiz on Friday that counted for one-third of the grade mainly to make the kids not cut Friday's class. By then Christine was so pissed she didn't bother studying. She got drunk with some friends that night and vowed to herself to get over him, but deep down she still wanted him and was just hurt. She didn't masturbate the entire weekend because she knew she couldn't block him from her mind.

She still put on a short dress on Monday with no panties, hoping he'd notice. She even thought about giving him a peek at her shaved pussy. But she thought better of it. The first thing he did was return the quizzes. Christine got a 72 along with a note: "See me after class in my office." She felt her heart pounding in her chest.

"Come in, Christine. Close the door behind you. We need to talk about that quiz. You are an A student and my class is not that hard. How do you explain such a low grade?"

"I don't know, Sir. Bad week I guess."

He stood up.

"Bend over my desk. All the way. Grab the other side with your hands and don't remove them until I say."

"But why, Sir?"

"Just do it, you dumb cunt. Whatever I say, you will do without hesitation."

"Yes, Sir."

He lifted up her skirt.

"What kind of slut wears a dress with no panties?"

"A naughty one, Sir."

She heard the loud crack as his hand found her ass, and the force of the blow pushed her forward. Blow after blow came...too many to count.

"Don't think for a minute this is punishment. I know this is what you have always wanted. If you don't make an A on Friday you won't get a spanking until you do."

"I will, Sir. I promise I will."

"Now get on your knees and suck my cock."

His cock was beautiful. Just like the WriterDom guy whose blog she had read forever. She tried really hard to please him. To give the best blow job of her life. But suddenly she stopped.

"May I cum, Sir?"

"Yes, but don't stop sucking that cock. That's the first time you have cum from just sucking a cock. Nod if it is. I thought so. Don't take your mouth off my cock without permission. Even after I cum. And do not call me Sir anymore. I am your Master. But you only call me Master when we are alone. Oh yes, I'm going to cum. Please stop sucking as I'm cumming. Too sensitive. Oh God yes, my slut."

She'd never had a man cum that hard and that much in her mouth in her life.

"Keep that cock in your mouth and touch your clit. Raise your hand if you need to cum."

A mere twenty seconds went by before her hand came up.

"You are a cum slut. Ok, come for me."

Her entire body shook as she came.

"Now get back across the desk. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes, Master," she said, the word "Master" coming out of her mouth so naturally.

"So I can cum inside you?"

"Please, Master, I want your cum."

His thickness pinched a little going in. Then he fucked her hard. His body slamming into her ass. He reached up and pulled hard on her auburn hair.

"Please, Master, may I cum?"

"No, wait for me. Won't be much longer. You are so tight and wet. Just a few more strokes. Ok, cum for me."

She gushed all over his balls and thighs and tried really hard not to scream. He grunted as his load filled her cunt, soon running down her silky thighs.

"Ok, Christine, here's the deal. You will meet me at my home on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday between 3 and 5 o'clock. Wednesday is a staff meeting. Tell your parents it's for school so they'll know you will be late on those days. You can't tell anyone about us. Not even your closest friend. And you have to act like you don't know me in class."

"I understand, Master. How long will you train me?"

"As long as you want me to be your Master."

WriterDom
WriterDom
127 Followers