Oliver Teases His Sister Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Oliver gets a bit more daring.
2.6k words
4.16
106.4k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chosak
chosak
51 Followers

This is parts two and three to Oliver Teases His Sister. I noticed a comment about it being short; so I combined the two. I'm fully aware nothing is happening yet. But, being a girl, I am a big cornball for romance and what not. I, as a person pointed out in the comments, like a good build-up. So, please, be patient. And I always enjoy some constructive criticism and/or positive comments as well. (:

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my story.

*****

The next day, I woke up to the phone ringing. Groggily, I reached behind me to the phone. "Mmm?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Ols." It was our mother.

"Your father and I have to stay a few more days. Our boss was unhappy with some of the plans." his mother sighed softly. "I hope you're not driving your sister crazy." she added.

"No, Mom. We're fine." he chuckled.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few days, hun. I left enough money in the jar for food, and everything else." she told him.

"'Kay, don't worry. Have fun," he grinned, then pressed the off button on the phone.

Meanwhile, Miracle stirred in her sleep. She blinked and looked up at Oliver. "Who was that?" she mumbled.

"Mom," Oliver shrugged. "She's not coming back for a few days." he smirked.

"Oh..." she said, a nervous expression appearing on her face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Miracle laughed nervously.

"No reason." he snickered, gently nudging her up. He sat up. "So what are you making me for lunch?" Oliver asked with another smirk after he glanced at the clock which read one o' clock.

She groaned, and shoved him. "Nothing. I'm not your maid," she said irritably.

"I know. But maybe you could just put on one of those little french maid outfits, and make me some food? You can call it... assisting my hunger needs." he nodded. "With a hint of entertainment."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't get your hopes up." she said flatly, standing up.

"Aww, you're no fun." he pouted.

With that, she trotted up the stairs and then into the bathroom to take a shower.

I shook my head, and chuckled a bit. Standing up, I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart. About a half an hour later, she came back downstairs.

"Mmm, thanks," she smirked, taking the rest of my pop tart.

"Hey!" I protested, reaching to take it back. But she turned away from me and walked away.

"Oh, get over it," she snickered, popping the pastry into her mouth.

I maneuvered around her so I was standing in front of her. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pressed her against the wall. "You know, Miracle. You really shouldn't steal my pop tart. Who knows what I could do to you," I whispered in her ear, putting my hands on the wall on either side of her.

"Ooh, I'm so scared," she sighed dramatically. "What are you gonna do to me?" Miracle questioned just as dramatically.

I smirked at her and shook my head taking a step back.

"See, hun. You love me to much," she said a half smile appearing on her face. "You wouldn't hurt your little sister," Miracle told me.

I slung an arm on her shoulder. "Of course I wouldn't. You're just way to adorable." I cooed, poking her in the ribs. She giggled and pushed my hand away.

"Looks like someone is just as ticklish as they were when they were younger," I laughed, poking her some more.

"S-Stop!" she protested. "I'm serious!" Miracle insisted, pushing my hand away again, whilst laughing.

"What are you going to do for me, if I stop poking you?" I asked her, arching an eyebrow at her.

"Uhh. Not beat you up." Miracle laughed.

I began to laugh as well. "Beat me up?" I questioned, dropping my other hand down to tickle her.

"Y-Yes," she managed to choke out, in a fit of laughter. "I'm going to beat you up." Miracle said again.

In one swift motion, I put an arm behind her knees and lifted her up.

"AHHH!" she yelled. "What are you doing?" Miracle asked me.

I just chuckled. "Put me down!" she exclaimed, swinging her legs.

But I was several times bigger than she was so it didn't work much. "OLIVER!" Miracle shouted in my ear. "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Shh, Miracle." I told her. "What if our neighbors call the cops or something." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Good."

With that, I walked out of the room and into the living room.

I put her on the sofa, and sat down beside her.

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- you need to loosen up." I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me, again.

"There you go again. Rolling those eyes." I chuckled, tickling her in the ribs. "Better watch out. Keep doing that, and the might get stuck." I laughed, still tickling her while she tried not to laugh.

"Oliver! Oliver! Stop!" Miracle pleaded, pushing my hands away and crossing her arms over her stomach. "When can I do so that you'll stop tickling me?"

"Hmm." I said, arching an eyebrow at her. "Will you do anything?"

"Depends," she said, tilting her head at me with a curious expression on her face and shrugging.

"Welll," I grinned. "I heard about that little party you went to." I began.

Now she arched an eyebrow at me. "What party?" she asked innocently.

"Oh, Miracle. Give it up. I already know. My friend was there. He told me all about it. You - apparently - were quite tipsy and decided to stand on the table and do a little strip tease." I said, waiting for her reaction.

A wave of red came over her face. She was blushing.

"Erm, I was drunk..." she mumbled.

"Whatever," I said waving my hand in a dismissing motion.

"Sooo, what'd your friend say?" she asked, trying to sound like she didn't really care.

Then, I got an idea. With a small grin, I laughed softly.

"Oh, he said it was alright." I shrugged. "He said I didn't miss anything that great."

"What?!" she yelled. "Psh, he don't know what he is talking about. Everyone loved me." she said, shaking her head.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Mhm, a bunch of guys were coming up to me after." she added, glancing at hme for a brief minute.

"Maybe you could show me? And I'll tell you if you're good, or not. AND I'll stop tickling you." I told her.

"I dunno. I don't want you to get horny, or anything," she laughed.

"Oh, it's not like it's anything new," I half-joked, with a smirk.

"Fine, I will." she said. "But you have to stop tickling me." Miracle told me.

"Okay," I agreed.

So, she got off the couch, and walked over to the stereo. Turning it on, she turned the dial to a station with a smooth sounding song on it. She walked back over to me with a grin upon her face and looked up at me again. I leaned back into the sofa, eager.

Then, she started to rock her hips to the song. Slowly she brought her hands to the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it just below her bra, as if to tease me.

I couldn't believe it; my beautiful little sister was stripping for me -- so I would stop tickling her. Although, I doubted that was the whole truth. A lusty expression was on my face, as she teased me yet again by pulling her shirt up just below her bra.

Miracle laughed. "Calm down, Oliver. Nothing's off yet."

I huffed. "Easy for you to say."

With that, she got back to her task. Miracle slid her shirt off of her head and tossed it on the floor beside her.

We never bathed together when we were younger; or anything like that. Occasionally, I got a few peeks. However, I have never seen her topless before. Her breasts weren't very large. She was a B, or so. But, I liked it that way.

Miracle turned around and shook her butt a little bit, unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down just a little. After doing this a few more times, and looking over her shoulder at me with a seductive little smile, she finally slid the jeans off of her hips and then kicked them to the side. Adorning her hips were a pair of pink and white striped string bikini panties. I wasn't too sure; but it seemed as if there was a small wet spot, as well. Turning around, the girl grinned at me; thoroughly enjoying every moment of this. She wasn't the only one.

With one final wiggle of her hips, she plopped down on the couch beside me.

"That's it?" I questioned, an eyebrow arched at her.

"Don't you think you should be grateful with what you've got?" Miracle asked me.

I moaned softly. If I pushed her too much; then I wouldn't be getting anything. "You're rather good at that." I observed.

She giggled. "I know..."

I was beginning to realize that Miracle wasn't as naïve as I had previously thought. She knows what her little strip tease did to me. However, I knew what happened when she was in control of situations. And I just couldn't let that happen. So, I changed the subject. "Any plans for today?" I asked suddenly.

"Nope... you've got me all to yourself today," she grinned mischievously. She wasn't going to make this easy for me.

"Actually, I'm going out with some friends," I said casually, with a small shrug; staring at her face to study her reaction. Her grin faded. "Where? With who? You're leaving me?" she asked, with a frown.

"My friends asked me if I wanted to go somewhere tonight. I'll be back later." I told her. She scowled at me.

With that, I got up and headed into my bedroom to look at some porn.

An hour passed, and I went into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. The whole time, I didn't hear Miracle at all. This made me slightly nervous. A couple more hours passed. By now, I was looking good; with a black dress shirt and dark wash jeans. I trotted downstairs; not seeing my sister anywhere. I shrugged, and glanced at the clock. It was almost six o'clock. "MIRACLE!" I yelled, glancing around the house. "I'm leaving!" Nothing. I bit my lip. She's probably just mad I'm leaving, and ignoring me. I thought, shaking my head.

With that, I grabbed the car keys to my father's car; which he left, in case we needed to go anywhere. Shutting the door behind me, I drove to my friend's house; where we were meeting at.

***** FIVE HOURS LATER *****

For some reason, Miracle was in the back of my mind the entire time I was out. Walking into the house, I slipped out of my shoes and shouted, "Miracle!" I waited a few moments. No answer. Was she really that annoyed at me? I looked in the kitchen for a note; if she had decided to leave, or something. I didn't find one. I looked around the house; wondering what the hell could have happened to my sister. Then, I heard a noise. I tilted my head to the side. Miracle? I heard the noise again and walked toward it. It led to me Miracle's bedroom door. Quietly, I opened the door. To my utter shock, there was Miracle lying across her bed. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. Her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped; her hand was in them. I stifled a laugh. I would have never imagined my sister would ever masturbate. My next thoughts were whether to barge in, or walk away. I could always tease her about it later.

I lingered a few more moments and then tiptoed to my room and stripped down to some comfier clothing. I stood there, in my sweatpants, totally dumbfounded; and moreover; curious. What had she been thinking about? How could I casually mention this to her? Could I even get her to reveal what her thoughts had been? I would certainly try.

I headed back into the living room and flipped on the television. Shortly after, I heard footsteps coming down the steps. "Oh, hey Ollie." She said, noticing me on the sofa. "How was your date?" she teased, walking into the kitchen to prepare some dinner.

"Mm, it was good," I winked at her.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Nah, I got some food, when I was out." I told her. I switched the channel again, to the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre. She emerged out of the kitchen, bowl of macaroni and cheese in hand.

"Oliver!" she whined. "This movie scares the shit out of me!" Miracle said.

I shook my head at her. "That makes no sense, Miracle. You love horror movies."

"Everyone except this one." She told me. I chuckled.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll protect you from the big, bad chain saw killer." I cooed, patting the seat next to me. She rolled her eyes, but sat down. Miracle jumped a few times and was quiet for most of the movie. About half way through, I put an arm around her; gauging her reaction. She didn't so much as look at me. More time passed. She sat sideways now, stretching her legs across my lap.

After the movie was over, I decided now was the time to confront her. I glanced over at her. "So, Miracle..." I began. "I'm wondering. What do you think about when you're masturbating? Or do you look at porn or something, before?" I asked, as causally as possible.

This clearly took her by surprise. "I don't masturbate." Miracle told me, with a disgusted look on her face.

I chuckled. "I saw you earlier. I came, and couldn't find you. I heard some noises. They led me to your room. And the noises were you, moaning," I explained.

Her face was frozen. Apparently stripping for me was one thing; and me know that she masturbated was another. A glare appeared on her face and she took her legs off of me. She didn't know what to say.

"It was actually kinda hot..." I told her, with an amused smirk. "Made me horny."

"You were watching me!?" she cried out, letting out a soft growl.

"Ooh, that's hot. Growl at me some more," I said smiling at her. She looked as if she was going to kill me.

"OLIVER!" she yelled, standing up. I stood up as well, towering over her.

"Damn, Miracle. I wish you'd scream my name like that more often," I said.

Apparently that did it. She lunged at me. Taken by surprised, she knocked me to the ground. Once I realized what had happened, I shook my head and moved so that her arms were spread out on the floor. My hands were pinning her wrists the ground and I was kneeling over her. She was breathing hard and glowering up at me. I took a deep breath and arched an eyebrow down at her.

"I will admit; you took me by surprise there." I nodded. She just glared up at me. Miracle still didn't say anything. So I dared to continue. "That was hot. You should be aggressive like that more often." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

There was silence between us for awhile, and her face softened. Her body relaxed. "You are something." She finally said to me, shaking her head. I laughed. "You want it." I winked at her. Miracle began to laugh.

"Can you get off of me?" she asked. I stared at her for a bit. Then, I made a decision. Lowering my head, I gently planted my lips to hers.

chosak
chosak
51 Followers