Slut Wife

Story Info
A shy wife loses her inhibitions.
2.2k words
3.95
229.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sambates69
sambates69
101 Followers

I have always been a jealous husband and the thought of my beautiful wife sleeping with someone else drove me crazy. Of course, she was faithful as far as I knew, but I knew the statistics - more than 50% of women cheat on their husband. Some of my guilt was due to my own transgressions of course. I had cheated on her a few times over the years - nothing serious, just the occasional one night stand, but as far as I was concerned, that didn't really count.

I am an old school chauvinist even though I am only in my 40's, and in my view it's fine if the husband fucks other women as long as he is discreet. But a wife cheating on a husband is inexcusable.

So, I was surprised at my reaction one night, when we were out at a party and I saw her flirting with other guys. I saw this tall guy lean up to her and whisper something in her ear and she laughed and touched his arm. All very innocent, but I know her well and I knew that she liked him.

On the drive home, I asked her, "So what did you think of that party?"

"It was alright," she replied.

I put a hand on her bare knee and edged it upwards. "I noticed you having a good time with that guy, what's his name?"

"Who?"

"Don't act all innocent, you know who I'm talking about, that tall guy."

"Oh you mean Brad? Don't be silly, he's harmless."

"Then why," I asked pulling her panties to the side and thrusting a finger into her cunt, while not taking my eyes off the road, "is your cunt wet?"

"Sam!" she gasped. "What is the matter with you? Take your hand off!" She pulled my hand away and I didn't resist, because the exit was just coming up.

Later that night, I had her wear a red silk teddy and fucked her hard.

"You ever think about fucking anyone else?" I asked as I pounded into her.

"No never," she replied, her eyes closed.

"You are thinking about Brad's cock in your cunt right now, aren't you my sweet slut?"

"No, how can you say such a thing?" she replied, even as I thrust into her.

I came inside her and then as she lay in the crook of my arm, I said, "I think of you with one guy, no actually 2 guys fucking you while I watch. You are sucking one guy off and the other guy is pounding into you, fucking you from the back and you are moaning like a slut in heat."

She gasped and spread her legs wider. I put one, then 2 fingers into her wet gaping pussy. "Look at you, you are all wet and horny just thinking about it, aren't you my slut?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head, but didn't stop me from fucking her pussy with my fingers.

I had an idea. I stood up and looked around in the desk until I found my camera.

She looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"Spread your legs, we are going to take some pictures."

"No way," she said, putting her legs together and covering her large juicy tits with her arms.

"Spread your legs. Now!" I shouted and pulled her arms to her side, and forced her legs apart.

She didn't resist this time and for the next 20 minutes, she listened to my instructions as I took pictures. I made her lie down on her stomach and spread her pussy lips, on her back with a dildo in her cunt. I made her suck me while I took pictures, and then I lubed up the dildo and thrust it into her ass while fucking her from the back. That picture was difficult to take, but I finally managed to get that one done.

"You want to see them?" I asked.

"No, I am going to sleep," she said.

"OK, these are going on the internet tomorrow." I saw the look on her face. "Don't worry, I will blur your face."

The next day, I posted the pictures on a website for amateur porn. Titled "My Slut Wife" the pictures had a thousand hits in a few days and my inbox was flooded with emails of guys who wanted to thrust their hard dicks into my wife's mouth, cunt , and ass.

"Check it out honey, you're a hit with the guys," I called out to her.

She looked over my shoulder and blushed as she saw the pictures of the erect cocks, men of all sizes and colors - black, and brown, and white. Some with larger cocks than my own modest 6 inch one and some with smaller.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck these guys?" I asked. As was her habit, she didn't say anything and I took her by the hand to the bedroom to give her a good fucking.

A few weeks later, we went to a seaside resort. We did this every year, but this year was going to be different. I could feel the tension in the air as I told her what I wanted her to pack.

"Make sure you get that skimpy bikini and all your sluttiest lingerie and clothes. We are going to party!"

We got there in the evening and by 9 that night - it was a Friday - we were read to hit the clubs.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

I picked out black stilettos, a short skirt, a white clingy top. She was wearing lacy panties and a bra that showcases her breasts to perfection.

Once she was ready, I took a few photographs of her. "Turn around, and lift your skirt up, show me that ass, very good. Now sit down here for a second, and spread your legs. Show me your cunt, that's it, part your pussy lips for the camera. Beautiful."

The music in the nightclub was the usual thumping loud bass that always reminds me of fucking. But then, most things remind me of fucking. We found a table near the dance floor and I went to get the drinks. When I came back, she was laughing and talking with 2 guys - a blonde guy and a black guy, both in their 20's, buff and handsome.

"What's up guys? I see you've met my pretty wife." I shook their hands, and they introduced themselves.

"Don," the white guy said. "Armando," the black guy introduced himself.

"Hey man, do you mind if I ask your beautiful wife to dance?" Armando asked.

"Be my guest," I replied.

He extended his hand to hers and she looked at me. I nodded and she took his hand with a smile.

Don and I watched as Armando expertly danced with my wife. Salsa music came on and Armando spun and twirled my wife with expertise.

"Wow, he's good," I said.

"Yeah he's smooth. Most women want to fuck him by the time he's done with the dancing."

By the look of it, my wife wanted to feel his cock inside her. A flush had come over her and she was grinding her hips against his strong thigns with a bit more vigor than seemed necessary.

"Why don't you join them?" I told Don.

"You're sure man? I mean I get kind of crazy on the dance floor."

"She's an adult. If it's fine with her, it;s fine with me."

He smiled and headed to the dance floor.

I got myself another drink and watched the show. She was now dancing with both of them, sandwiched between them like a slut. Don was was holding her from the back and Armando was dancing in front of her, and then they would switch positions. They had their hands on her hips, and once or twice I thought I saw her hands brush their crotches.

The dance floor was a bit empty and I saw several people staring at the threesome.

I had a raging hardon. It was time.

I walked to the dance floor and shouted over the music. "Come on, let;s go back to the hotel."

I got into the car and my wife was about to sit in front, when I stopped her. "No get into the back with the guys. You sit in between them. Give them company."

I adjusted the rear view mirror so i could see them. her skirt was riding up and the guys each had an arm around her.

"Did you guys have a good time?" I asked

"You bet, your wife is hot." Don said.

"The best man," Armando said.

"These guys can dance," my wife said.

"They are horny and they want to fuck you," I replied and we all laughed like it was the funniest thing.

"I bet you are wet for them, aren't you babe?" I asked.

"Yeah. I am." She said in a soft voice.

"Armando, get her panties off and make sure her pussy is nice and wet."

He lifted her ass off the car seat and Don pulled the panties off, smelling it deeply. "Hmmm nothing smells like wet pussy."

My wife spread her legs and I watched as Armando put a finger in and lifted it in the air, then licked it.

"She's wet alright, I think she's ready for my 9 inch cock."

We walked into the hotel room and my wife caught up with me. "OK, I think we've gone far enough right? I mean these guys want to have sex with me and you are okay with it?"

"Let's just go with the flow, ok honey? If they want to fuck you and you want to fuck them I would love to see that happen. "

She became silent and I turned the key and opened the room door.

I put on some soft jazz and opened a bottle of wine, poured us all a glass.

"So where were we?" I asked.

"Well, I had a finger in your wife's cunt," Armando replied.

"Let me see the two of you dance," I said.

Armando and my wife dances a slow dance. I was aware that she had no panties on and the front of Armando's pants were bulging like a tent.

"Armando, my wife would love to see your cock, right honey?"

She nodded.

"Go on babe, take it out and look at it. That's it, kneel down and take off his belt. There. Undo the zipper and pull it out. Wow, that is a big one, man."

She held his thick huge black cock about an inch from her face. Don had meanwhile taken out his own cock and was stroking it. I got my video camera out.

"Now suck his cock, babe, there you go."

My shy wife had a thick huge cock in her mouth and she was sucking it as if she was starving for cock.

I went closer with the camera.

"Don, come over here."

Don stood next to Armando with his cock, about 7 inches long but very thick looking.

"Now suck Don's cock, Cindy," I said to my wife.

She began sucking his cock as well. I took of my clothes and lifted her skirt up, and began rubbing her pussy.

She moaned as she continued to suck their cocks.

"Let us move to the bed," I said.

She got up and lay down on the bed, slightly drunk but very horny as she tends to get when she has had a lot to drink.

"OK, guys I want you to fuck the shit out of her," I said to them. It was like directing my own porn movie starring my wife.

"Spread your legs like a good little slut, there you go."

I focused the camera as Don got in between her legs and putting the head of his cock at her pussy lips thrust it in.

Armando began fucking her mouth by straddling her face. She was getting the pounding of her life and she lifted her legs, spread them wide and wrapped them around Don's waist.

This was what I had always fantasized about. What I had feared a long time back but embraced. Wives are going to cheat on their husband and you might as well be there to film it.

"Turn her over and fuck her from the back."

They flipped her over and she complied, "Oh that feels so good fuck me fuck me." she moaned.

Armando began fucking her from the back and I looked in the viewfinder as his thick huge cock thrust in and out of her cunt with wet slapping sounds. Don stood in front of her and offered her his cock which she grabbed and began slurping on it.

"Now straddle Armando, " I told her.

I put the camera on a shelf so it could capture all the action and then directed her until she was in a cowgirl position on Armando.

I got a bottle of lube and began applying that to her asshole. I used a small dildo to expand her asshole and then put my cock inside.

Now Armando and I were fucking her, my cock in her ass, and his in her cunt, while Don fucked her mouth and the camera recorded everything.

This was beautiful and when we finally all came together and her face and ass and cunt was covered with cum, I felt closer to her than ever before.

We had 3 more days at this resort and I could not wait for more.

sambates69
sambates69
101 Followers