All American Muscle

Story Info
John Cena with Hiroko Suzuki
2k words
3.42
22k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

In late December 2004, John Cena is at the far end of the Superstars locker room wiping sweat off of his hot muscular chest and arms with a towel following a match with Rene Dupree. "Damn. that French pussy is a stiff idiot." Cena says as he starts to unbutton his jean shorts as the door to the locker room opens and the deviously sly Hiroko sneaks into the locker room after following Cena from the ring. John has his back to Hiroko as he kicks off his sneakers and lowers his jean shorts. The sly and wickedly quiet Geisha, known as Hiroko, presses her petite lips together and blushes as she hides her beautiful white make-up painted face with a large oriental fan, while dressed in the ceremonial red and white Geisha robe.

"Mmmm..." John rotates his right arm, "I better get a..." John starts to say as he turns to head to the shower area of the locker room and he notices Hiroko standing at the door of the locker room looking at him. John puts his hands on his waist as his huge fourteen inch cock hangs between his legs. "Hey... you lost?" John says as he looks suspiciously at the translator for Kenzo Suzuki.

Hiroko slyly laughs and lowers her head into the large oriental fan she is waving in front of her with her left hand "Oh...no...I, Hiroko, came to see...big American man..." Hiroko says in her broken English.

John Cena can't help but laugh, "Right.... and I bet Kenzo and the French Poodle are right outside the door..." John says as he looks at Hiroko as his very impressive shaft begins to slowly rise.

Hiroko slowly nods her head as she removes the oriental fan from covering her white make-up painted face "Oh...no...I come...alone..." Hiroko says as she sets her large oriental fan down on the locker room floor as the sexy, mischievous Geisha starts to walk towards the muscular and naked John Cena, shuffling her small feet.

"And what are you doing now? Getting a better look?" John asks jokingly as Hiroko approaches him as his huge cock continues to harden.

Hiroko presses her petite lips together and nods her head "Oh yes...I love...big...white dick..." Hiroko says as she places her sly, petite hands onto the muscular chest of John Cena, mischievously guiding them against his hot muscular chest.

"Damn..." John smirks as Hiroko moves her small hands over his chest to feel every inch of his muscular pecs. "Guess that explains your white face..." John says jokingly.

Hiroko slowly lifts her eyes and locks her mischievous eyes with John Cena while she lightly pushes him back to sit down on the couch inside of the locker room. "Now...you...relax!" Hiroko seductively commands in her broken English before the petite Geisha kneels down in front of him and places her petite hands around his harden, thick shaft.

John Cena laughs a bit as Hiroko scoots between his legs as she starts to move her small hands up and down on his thick, hard fourteen inch cock. "You're pretty pushy..." John smirks.

"Silence!" Hiroko seductively snaps as she guides both of her petite hands against the impressive, hard shaft of John Cena before she lowers her head and delicately flicks her tongue against the head of his large shaft.

John licks his lips, "Mmmmm you keep doing that, being silent is gonna be a problem..." John says with a moan as Hiroko laps her small tongue against the huge head of his cock.

"Mmmmm...." Hiroko slyly moans as she locks her mischievous eyes with John Cena while she brushes her small wet tongue around the head on his large cock. Hiroko opens her nicely wet and warm mouth and lowers her head to take his cock into her Geisha mouth to instantly start sucking his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." John moans as Hiroko bobs her head up and down on his large hard and thick cock. John leans back on the couch and notices that Hiroko takes at most five inches of his cock past her soft lips.

"Mmmmm...mmmm..." Hiroko moans as she perfectly and rapidly bobs her head on John Cena's cock as her small and soft lips nicely brush back and forth against his nicely thick shaft. Hiroko closes her eyes as her head bobs become quicker and while she takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhh mmmm damn.... you really like white dick..." John chuckles as Hiroko twists her head on his cock as she works on taking half of his huge cock into her small warm and wet mouth.

"Mmmm...hmmmm...mmm..." Hiroko moans as she smoothly and perfectly bobs her head on John Cena's cock while lightly patting her wet, small tongue against his shaft.

"Mmmm ahhh..." John licks his lips and he places a hand on Hiroko's head and presses down a bit to help her take a full ten inches of his fourteen inch cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMM!" Hiroko groans as she presses her teeth around John Cena's large cock as he fills her small wet mouth with his entire shaft. Hiroko slowly and gently bobs her head on Cena's shaft as her wet saliva drips down his cock.

"Ohhhh ahhh... mmmm..." John grits his teeth as Hiroko deep throats as much of his large thick cock as she can. John takes his hands off of her head and Hiroko continues to bob her head eagerly on his cock. Hiroko slowly lifts her head from John Cena's cock as her wet saliva drips down his cock. Hiroko presses her petite lips together as she scoots back on her knees and unties her Geisha robe from her petite body to expose her perky tits and her nicely shaved pussy. John smirks as he looks at Hiroko's lovely petite body as slips off her Geisha robe before she climbs up onto his lap. John grabs Hiroko's hips and lifts up in order to lower her tight wet pussy onto his huge shaft.

"Ohhhhh! So...so...big!" Hiroko moans in her broken English as she places her petite hands onto his muscular chest and tilts her head back while she rocks back and forth on his large, thick cock inside of her tight and warm pussy.

"Having problems?" John asks with a grunt as he starts to lift Hiroko up and down on his cock as she gets uses the size of John's shaft being inside of her tight pussy.

"Oh...no...no Sir...no problem..." Hiroko replies as her beautiful, petite body rocks back and forth on John Cena's cock while he pops his hips up in order to thrust his cock deeper into her tight pussy.

"Good..." John Cena smirks as he continues to lift the petite Geisha up and down on his fourteen inch cock. John easily moves his hips upward to drive his fat hard cock deep into Hiroko's pussy each time he drops her down on his cock.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh big American...man..." Hiroko moans in her broken English as her tight, wet pussy grinds against Cena's shaft as she smoothly bounces on his cock. "Ohhhh yesss..." Hiroko moans as her petite body rocks back on his cock.

"Ahhh uhhh yea... mmmm..." John grits his teeth as he bounces Hiroko up and down on his fourteen inch cock as she wildly rocks on his shaft.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh big...big dick..." Hiroko moans as she slides her petite hands against Cena's muscular chest while the sly Geisha rocks forward on his shaft, while she bounces each time he thrusts up into her pussy. John Cena smirks as he takes his hands off of Hiroko's hips so he can use them to push himself off of the couch. Once he's standing John grabs Hiroko's hips again and resumes bouncing her on his fourteen inch shaft.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Hiroko moans as she wildly and roughly bounces on John Cena's cock while her petite body slams down on his shaft "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!"

"Ahhh mmmm you must like that..." John laughs a bit as he pumps his cock into Hiroko's tight wet pussy as she holds onto his arms.

Hiroko licks her petite lips as she lightly digs her fingernails into John Cena's muscular chest as her tight pussy is roughly fucked by his fourteen inch cock "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh so...big" John Cena puts his hands underneath Hiroko's round firm Japanese ass and licks his lips while he continues to drill Hiroko's wet cunt.

"Ohhhhh! That...feel good...." Hiroko moans as her pussy tightens around his shaft as she begins to cum.

"Mmmmm you can't handle it?" John asks with a laugh as he feels Hiroko's pussy juices flowing on his huge tick cock.

Hiroko bites down on her bottom lip as she opens her sly eyes while she lightly grinds her pussy down on his shaft "Ohhh not...too...much"

John licks his lips, "I think you can handle a little more..." John says as he lifts Hiroko off of his thick hard cock and places her on the couch.

Hiroko slyly raises an eyebrow "Oh...really...you think?"

"Yeah..." John smirks as he turns Hiroko over so that she's on her hands and knees. John leans forward slightly before he grabs Hiroko's ass cheeks to spread them apart so he can push his massive cock into Hiroko's extremely tight asshole.

Hiroko tilts her head back against the couch as her legs press down against her shoulders as John Cena starts to thrust his cock into her asshole. "Ohhhhh...ohhhh..." Hiroko as she rocks on the couch.

"Mmmmmm... ahhhh..." John grunts as he pumps his cock smoothly in and out of Hiroko's tight asshole. John pulls the petite Geisha back towards him so that her ass smacks against his muscular waist.

Hiroko starts to slowly grind her petite, nicely rounded ass against John Cena's waist as he thrusts his cock deeper into her tight asshole. "Ohhhh! I like...that...big...dick..."

"Ahhhh... mmmmm..." John moans as he pumps his cock deeper and harder into Hiroko's asshole. John's balls start to smack against Hiroko's ass cheeks with each of his firm thrusts. Hiroko closes her eyes once against as she feels John's shaft deeply slamming into her tight asshole while she lightly pushes back against his powerful and firm thrusts.

"Ahhh uhhh yeah.... you like that?" John grits his teeth as he increase the pace of his thrusts as Hiroko's asshole becomes used to his invading shaft.

"Ohhh...yess...very...very much!" Hiroko moans as her ass steadily smacks back against his muscular waist while he drives his cock deeper into her ass.

"Ahhh mmmm shit... ah..." John Cena adjust his grip of Hiroko's hips as he jerks her back towards him as he pounds her ass with his massive cock.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Hiroko moans as her petite body rocks back and forth against John and the back of the couch.

"Ahhh mmmm your ass is good..." John grunts as his cock begins to throb within the Geisha's tight asshole.

"Ohhh...White...men...love it..." Hiroko moans as she lightly pushes her ass against his throbbing shaft.

John Cena licks his lips as pulls his throbbing cock out of Hiroko's asshole, "You know what white men also like?" John says as he starts to turn the petite Geisha around.

Hiroko presses her lips together as she slyly looks up at John Cena "What?"

"When a woman swallows..." John says as he smirks at Hiroko as she sits up on her knees.

Hiroko slyly smirks "Oh...I see..." Hiroko says as she opens her small, desirable mouth and waits for John Cena to push his throbbing cock into her mouth. Once his cock is inside of her mouth she holds him deep in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." John licks his lips as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Hiroko's mouth as holds Hiroko's head perfectly still.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh..." Hiroko moans around his shaft as her soft lips brush against his cock while he moves himself deeper into her wet mouth.

"Ahhhh uhhhh...." John grits his teeth as he begins to shoot his load into Hiroko's warm wet mouth.

"MMMMMMM!" Hiroko moans as John Cena's cum sprays deep into her mouth before she lifts her head and slyly smirks "American men...very...good"

John Cena smirks a bit, "I bet you want more..."

"Yes...I ...want...much...more"

-END-