My Very First Pussy

Story Info
A highschool senior goes from Penthouse to the real thing.
2.2k words
3.92
214.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers

This story is fully copyrighted and use other than by written permission of the author if strictly forbidden under penalty of law.

Well, you see it was summer, I was 18 and I wanted some walking around money, so I took a job at the local swimming pool. You need to know at the outset that this place was a huge tourist attraction as it was the world's largest indoor natural warm water swimming pool. We would have cars from 48 states in the parking lot every day during the summer. On this day I was looking at all of the feminine flesh on display and trying to control my raging hormones. My Boss had already told me to tie my damn hard on down to my leg. HEHEH That hurt a few time each day! This one gal walked by my stand 3 or 4 times in less than 30 minutes. And since it was my job to patrol the pool at times of my choosing, I followed her one time looking at her ass the whole time. She was still in the pool when my shift ended so I just gave a mental sigh and went to the guards shower room to clean the pool off and dress for the street. Just as I lowered my trunks to get under the shower, she walked in bold as brass. Hm cock hadn't got to less than half mast all day. It quickly went all the way up the mast and was trying for a world record. She took down the top of her suit showing me her absolutely awesome tits. The best naked tits I had ever seen. Hell the only naked tits I had ever seen! She let me have a really good look as she walked over to me and took hold of my cock and just squeezed it a little. I damn near shot my load right then. Then she pulled my head into her nipples and whispered to me "meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes".

I did set a new record getting dress and out of that pool.

She was standing by a nice big Lincoln waving to me. I walked over to the car. She said in what I thought was a very sultry voice, "Hop in." I did. "I don't know anything about this town. Where can we go that is nice and secluded so we can (short pause) talk?"

I told her. As we drove I noticed that her skirt was riding up her thighs. I am afraid I was staring. It got high enough for me to see her unpantied pussy lips winking at me. She laughed and asked me if I liked looking at a ladies pussy? Just like that. I croaked out something, but I am not at all sure it was intelligible. She reached over and took hold of my cock again. And again I almost lost it. She let go and told me to hold that thought. She had a use for that load. And after the first one I could have my pick of any hole in her to dump the second one! She knew a good horny teenager can get it up a few times in one session!

The car stopped in a small clearing in some trees. There was no foreplay. She just unzipped me and took my cock into her mouth in one smooth motion and with me buried to my balls in her hot mouth she started sucking. I must have lasted all of 1 minute that time.

I came in her mouth and Boy was I embarrassed! Then she looked at me and smiled and said thank you and that she thought I tasted great! She kept stroking my cock and licking the still oozing cum off of it. I certainly did recover fast back then! She took of her suit top (yes, she was still wearing her swim suit.) Even though I had had a look at those tits before I was still mesmerized by them. Nipples about the size of a dime and dark circles around them that must have been the size of a silver dollar. Aureoles? Who even knew that word back then? I have a hunch I was drooling. I know I was speechless.

She said. "We're not done yet, Cowboy. You might want to get out of those clothes. All of them." Can you believe I was still embarrassed to think I was taking off my clothes in front of a woman? Even the woman who had just sucked my cock to such total bliss? Well I was.

She started to describe what we were going to do. She used the crude language we boys used in the locker room, too. In my naive mind, I didn't even think gals knew those words let alone said them!

"Honey, you are going to fuck my pussy and my ass. ( Her ass? I wasn't any damn queer! We didn't even know the term homosexual and 'gay' was what we felt when we were happy.)

"But First! First I am going to make you the best pussy eater I can. You are going to eat me until I come so hard I may just pass out. So do what I tell you and you will have girls begging to fuck you. (Now there was an idea I really liked, but eat a woman's pussy?? ewww. Not sure I could do that. But then I thought to myself she just sucked my cock and swallowed all that goo out of it. I guess I can at least give it a try by way of thanks.)

She took off the bottom part pf her swimsuit and turned in that big back seat with her legs spread. "Have you ever seen a woman's naked pussy in real life? Ever touched one?"

I was staring at the first live pussy ever. All I could do was shake my head. She reached for my hands and gave me a feel of her beautiful pussy. I doubt there will ever be a pussy for me that is as beautiful as that one.

She also gave me a thrilling anatomy lesson. "These are called the outer lips. They are sensitive but not as sensitive as other things we are going to explore." I felt them up and down and back up. Then down again. I would have kept that up all day. I was up close and personal with a real woman's pussy! But she had more to teach and more for me to feel.

"These are my inner lips. Much more sensitive than the outer ones, but still not the most sensitive things down there."

I was still too numb to speak. I may never speak again. I was very gentle. My numbed brain had enough thought processes going to think they looked really fragile. I played with them for a while and she gave out a moan. I jerked my hand back. I thought I had hurt those lovely petals. Of course I didn't think the word petals. That came later. I was very worried I had hurt that marvelous pussy and after she had let me see it, touch it, play with it.

She chuckled," No it is alright. You are just making me feel really good." She was so gentle and informative and sexy that I realized later she must pick up young virgins all the time.

"Now run the tip of your fingers down inside those lips. hmm Yes! Again! Feel that hole down at the bottom? That is where you are going to put your cock in a minute. Now stick your finger in a little bit. Yes that's right into that fuck hole of mine. Just push it in and out for a while. I want to feel you finger fuck me. Put another finger in. It will fit! Keep fucking me with those fingers."

I can hear her in my head as I type this. I remember that time better than any since.

After I had "finger fucked" ( an new word to tell my friends!) her for a couple of minutes she guided my finger up to the top of that slippery slope and I felt a little bulb sticking out. I wanted to see it and was bending low to get a closer look. She pulled my head down and my knees fell to the floor boards. So now I was literally between her legs and kneeling on the floor with my face inches from that pussy. It smelled different that anything I had ever smelled. I found that I really liked that smell! I mean really like it! My naked cock was beginning to hurt it was so hard. Here I had just cum and was in danger of getting blue balls already!

She began to pull my head forward towards that intoxicating smell. I was eager to comply. My tongue was already searching for a taste of that treasure. It landed rather unceremoniously on her thigh. I quickly re-aimed and found the outer lips. I just started licking anything my tongue came in contact with. Not much finesse but a lot of enthusiasm! Then I slipped into the valley of those sweet inner lips. Again with the enthusiasm I sucked on them and slurped everywhere, trying to force that taste into my mouth. My exploring tongue found her honey hole and I tried to drill for more. I stuck my tongue as far into that tunnel as I could and twisted that probing tongue in circles, lapping up as much of the nectar as I could find. My nose was rubbing against something that seemed a little more firm than the yielding flesh I was exploring. Somewhere in my dazed and enthralled mind came the memory of her saying that her "clit" was the most sensitive of these regions. I moved my mouth up to it and found a small nub that was firm and sticking out. It seemed to be begging to have some attention paid to it. Seemingly of their own volition my fingers found their way into her tasty hole while my tongue played an insistent tattoo on that pearl. With my mouth over that nubbin and my fingers moving in and out of her honey hole I began to suck and use my lips to nibble on her clit. Suddenly she began to shake and almost convulse beneath me. Her hands grabbed the back of my head in a vise and kept me there. I was afraid I was hurting her but could not back away. So I just kept enjoying myself and hoped everything would be alright. I had no idea how a woman reacted during climax, of course, but I sure hoped it was like this! Her hole was pouring out more of that fluid and I was drinking my fill. Then she seemed to just go limp. I looked up and she was breathing heavily and had a beautific smile on her face. I assumed that meant she was ok, but decided to wait to see if she would let me fuck that cunt now. I may have been seconds, minutes or longer before her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh My! That was marvelous! You don't need any further instruction in eating a woman's cunt, Baby. You do that just fine. Want to fuck that pussy now?"

I still couldn't speak, but I sure could nod with enthusiasm. I crawled up and aimed my stiff rod at her hole and plunged. And missed. After this fumbling for a few times she reached down and guided that young pole into her. I had no more finesse. I just rammed it home. I had no idea what I was supposed to do or how to make it the best for her and at that moment I just didn't give a damn. I was plunging in and out of her like all of the pistons of a V8 motor going at one time. I did not last long enough! I don't think I lasted a minute. She felt something I guess because she backed her body up on my outstroke and then kind of slid under me. I started to shoot. I have never cum that hard with my own hand. I spray painted her tits and belly and finally the hair on her pussy with my explosion. I was never to know that "first time" bliss again. I was spent. Totally drained. A few minutes went by while we recovered in silence. Then she looked at me with those knowing eyes and said we should get dressed. I looked at clock on the dash and realized that I was over an hour late getting home. I may have just fucked a real woman, but just then I was a teenaged boy that knew he was going to have to explain thing somehow when he got home.

We got dressed and she dropped me off at the pool so I could pick up my bike. She gave my cock one final squeeze and my lips one final kiss. And reached across the seat and opened the door. I said "thanks" as I got out and the last thing I heard from her was a chuckle as the door closed. I never saw her again.

As I was riding home composing my story for my mother ( I wasn't going to tell her I had been fucking an older woman!) I thought I didn't get to fuck her ass. I wonder what that would have been like. It was a more confident guy that faced his mother a few minutes later.

duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers