Married Woman Lacked Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Happy solution to Joyce's need for steady cock.
1.5k words
4.11
33.7k
2
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

Waking up the next day, I had some second thoughts about looking for another couple, although Joyce was still game to try.

"Joyce, I have another idea. I did not mention it to you, but when I was having a private chat with Mike he told me about a friend of his who bought a cock pump, which worked out very well. I have scheduled an appointment with an urologist for next week. Maybe that will work for us,too."

Almost choked with emotion that her man would be willing to take any step to satisfy her sexually, Joyce's voices faltered, "Oh Honey, that would be fabulous."

"Meanwhile," I said, "If you want to continue to meet Kevin and Mike, that should satisfy your immediate needs. They are nice men and we might even want to still see them again, because we have no idea if a pump cock is suitable for me."

Because of the certainty, Joyce readily agreed to set up another training session with Kevin at their home for Thursday.

Joyce's Thursday session with Kevin went off without a hitch. I trusted Kevin and had confidence he would do exactly what Joyce wanted him to do so I ensconced myself in my office before he arrived. This is her report.

I met Kevin at the door wearing a diaphanous robe revealing lace panties and a flimsy bra. I told him that Hal was busy and we should not waste any time as I was horny. I led him to the guest bedroom.

"Kevin Give me some loving! Let's see how you do and I will guide you if you need help."

We stood slightly apart and kissed affectionately with Kevin's slowly sliding my robe off my shoulders onto the floor. My arms were looped around his neck and he rested his hands on my rear. I arched my back and thrust my beasts towards him to suggest that he remove my bra.

Reaching behind me he had no trouble unfastening the clasp and helping me to shed the bra. I cupped my breasts and held them out to him. He took one nipple in his mouth and nibbled gently on it.

"Harder, Kevin, but put your lips over your teeth," I demanded. We stood there for several minutes, and he took turns sucking and biting each nipple as I had urged him to.

Stepping slightly to the side, I waited for Kevin to begin feeling for my mound. He picked up that hint as well and was soon rubbing my pussy with the flat of his palm.

"Take my panties off now, Kevin. Don't you feel my heart beating faster and wanting oh so much more?"

"Yes, Joyce, I do. Your body is so warm. I feel you heating up. Your breasts are wonderful."

I really wasn't all that hot and bothered yet but wanted him to get the main idea of what to sense in a woman's breathing and body movements before charging ahead.

Kevin expertly removed my panties and, taking my hand, he led me to the bed. I lay down on my side and he disrobed quickly to join me. Side by side we engaged in extended foreplay. I hooked one leg over his thigh and guided his hand downwards to play with my pussy.

"Now rember, Kevin, you must be able to bring me to the point that I am begging for you to fuck me. I will not let you inside me until that happens."

We kissed passionately, and rolled over to another side-by-side position to give Kevin practice in using each hand to finger me. He was very good at rolling my nipples between his fingers and sucking them to the point of pleasurable pain that made my crotch twitch with sexual anticipation. Our French kisses were long and deep.

I whispered sweet things to him to encourage him: "That's so nice, my sweet lover. Oh, Kevin I like how you finger me."

This was obviously arousing Kevin as I felt his erect penis poking my tummy and I was starting to get wet.

"Oh, I am getting so wet for you, Kevin. You are making me soooo hot," I groaned, partly feigned and partly for real.

Kevin began to kiss and lick my tummy and I raised my hips towards his mouth. He was now in his own element and proceeded to eat my pussy even better than the previous session. I was now in genuine body heat, but needed to teach him how to savor the aroma and taste of a pussy.

"Kevin, taste me, sweetie. taste me. Tell me how I smell." I felt Kevin savor my cunt with his flattened tongue and heard him breathe deeply.

"That's it, Kevin, a woman loves a man to appreciate all of her." I barely blurted out this full sentence because the truth was Kevin was doing so damn good that I was set for some serious fucking.

"I love your juices, Joyce. You taste so sweet. I love your smell!" Kevin then did what he does best. He made long tongue thrusts inside my throbbing pussy and with his thumb began to vigorously massage the side of my clit.

"Oh, Kevin, Oh Kevin, I cried. I am so hot, so hot for you. "

"Do you want me, Joyce," Kevin asked hoarsely.

"Yes, yes," I cried.

"Then beg me, beg me! he shouted.

That is what I wanted to hear and what indeed I had on the tip of my tongue. "Please, Please, Kevin. I want your cock. I want it now. Pleeeease fuck me, please. I want it NOOOW!" This time I was groaning and begging in earnest. I did not care to waste any more time.

Kevin got on his knees and raised my legs high over his shoulders so I could lock my legs around his neck. I was open and ready for him and did not even need to guide him home. He thrust quickly inside me.

"Slowly, Kevin, slowly. Tease me, I moaned." Kevin adjusted his tempo to my pleas. He only thrust part of his cock inside me and slowly slipped that in and out. Alternately he drew out completely and then slowly entered me. "More, More, I shouted! Deeper! Deeper!"

Picking up the tempo, Kevin made longer thrusts. His entire cock was completely engorged in my steaming cunt. My legs were raised so high my knees were almost hitting my chest and he was slamming my pussy so hard his balls were slapping against my ass. It was one glorious fuck and he and I were riding to heaven.

Nearing my climax, I beseeched Kevin constantly: "Harder! Harder! Faster! You sweet fucker! Faster!"

"I can't last more, Joyce," he panted.

I was almost there and helped matters by reaching between our bodies with one hand to rake my clit. With that I had a wonderful, extended climax: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Keeeeeeevin," I screamed at the top of my lungs until I was breathless.

Kevin followed with his own orgasmic agony, saying repeatedly: "Oh Myyy Oh Myyyy." And then. "Myy Gooooooooooooood."

It was first-class sex, if I say so myself. I let Kevin shower and sent him home with a smile on his face. Then I hurried to tell all the details to Hal.

Picking up the story from Joyce, my trip to the urologists the following week was highly successful. The doctor told me that a cock pump would help me obtain and sustain an erection. I might not be able to ejaculate but I would get some other sexual benefits.

I bought a cock pump from a medical supply house on the way home and we tried it out that evening. One of the side benefits of using a cock pump is that it lengthens and thickens a man's cock. Erect, I was now over eight inches in length and must thicker in width. Joyce's tight pussy was a highly erotic fit for both of us. She came shouting like a banshee and while I did not cum I felt a muted rush.

Joyce still did not have the pleasure of tasting a man's cum or having him burst inside her so we opted for a compromise solution. We would still see Kevin and Mike occasionally for threesomes, when Joyce was feeling the need for some variety.

This worked out very well. We became good friends with Kevin and his wife Nelly. I play chess with Kevin about once a week at his or our home and we socialize with Nelly as couples. Nelly is a charming woman and an interesting conversationalist.

It turns out that there is no reason she cannot have oral sex so she and Kevin do that as his or her mood strikes them. Sometimes, I just visit with her while Joyce and Kevin have fun either at our home or theirs. Joyce says Kevin is a wonderful, generous lover and their lovemaking amply supplements our own love-making sessions.

We still see Mike off and on, but he has decided to reunite with his wife and has moved back into their old home. He visits our city occasionally and when he does we either go out on the town together or he stops by our home for a threesome. Mike does fulfill Joyce's yearnings for a dominant sex partner, which is an added plus to our sex lives. We are now a very contented couple.

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers