Hotel Voyeur

Story Info
There was something special on the TV at this hotel.
871 words
3.07
33.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

It was dark when I checked into the hotel, so I really didn't get much of a look at the surrounding geography, I just knew I was pretty close to the center of the city so I imagined there were buildings all around the hotel. Although it did seem odd that they had a area off the front desk devoted to renting binoculars and telescopes. I simply walked past the rental area figuring there must be a park nearby or perhaps an observation deck for stargazing.

Anyway I headed up to my room, unlocked the doors, turned on the lights, turned on the TV and closed the curtains without much of a thought. I then pulled my clothes out of the bag, hung them on hangers and put them in the closet. Finally I pulled off my clothes, tossing them onto one bed as I collapsed onto the other.

Picking up the TV remote, I began clicking though the channels, pausing every now and then when something caught my eye. I hated myself for doing this sort of thing, the channel surfing where I'd watch something until a commercial comes on and then moving on. By the end of the night, I wasted 3 hours in front of the TV and had not watched a single program, at least not start to finish.

Well, that night I fell back into my bad habits and continued channel surfing past a couple of interesting food shows, something interesting on the history channel and some previews on one of the movie channels. It was about ten o'clock pm when I came across an odd channel. There was no sound except for some light music and all that I could see was the side of a building.

I did notice that occasionally the view would zoom in to one of the rooms and something popped up about a pay per view channel. Well, I clicked on past the channel and then suddenly paused. I had seen that building before. Getting up from the bed, I wandered over to the window and took a peek out between the curtains. It did look similar.

After going back to the TV, I turned the channel and then rotated the TV so I could see it from the window. I then crept back to the window, opened the curtain to take a peek and then looked back at the TV. It was the same building, in fact it was a live picture from the building. Moving back to the bed I watched closer as the view zoomed in to a room and there inside what appeared to be another hotel was two people fucking doggy style on the bed.

The view quickly zoomed back to the entire building. At the bottom of the screen there were instructions. Grabbing the remote, I entered the code and the approved a charge of some twenty five dollars plus tax to my room. The picture immediately snapped to the couple. An attractive woman was on the bed on her hands and knees. A man was behind her, moving back and forth. I stared at the image, mesmerized for a while just watching her breasts bounce and swing back and forth.

I rushed into the bathroom, grabbed a towel and walked back to the bed. Before sitting down I paused a moment and then moved over to the window and sat down in the desk chair. The TV was still positioned so I could see, but now, I pulled back the curtains slightly and looked over the building. There were a number of rooms with the curtains open and lights on. Scanning the building I finally found the room on the TV.

As I watched the woman suddenly rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. The man, standing on the floor and moved into. He began sliding his cock into her and the camera suddenly zoomed in so I had a clear view of the penetration, as he pushed himself into her glistening wet pussy. I grabbed my cock and began stroking it as I watched the action on the TV for a few seconds and then gazed out the window for the far off view.

It was incredible, I was able to see the detail of the sex and then by looking through the window remind myself this was real, it was happening right now. If a few minutes the man pulled his cock out of the woman and came, splashing his cum onto her pussy and over her stomach. I quickly followed suit, spurting my cum onto the towel I had spread out at my feet.

I watched the TV as the woman ran her fingers through the cum that had been splashed on her. She slowly licked her fingers and then reached back down and dipped her fingers again. The TV remained on her until she had lapped up all the cum off her body, then it snapped back to the view of the building. I turned off the TV, closed the curtains and then took a shower. Climbing into bed I let my mind wander, wondering what I would watch on TV the next day.