Erica's First Striptease

Story Info
A teenage girl strips for the first time.
1.7k words
4.4
191.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,331 Followers

"Hey...you must be the new girl!"

A tall older man walked into the room and sat down, smiling.

Erica turned around and looked at him.

"Oh...um...hi, Mr James," she said. "I'm Erica. Yes, I-I'm the new girl..."

It was her first audition at the nightclub. She had never stripped before, but she needed the money real bad.

She had already undressed, putting on the corset and stockings Mr James had provided. There were no panties.

"You look real nice, angel..." said Mr James. "That ass is so fucking hot! Turn around...let me look at you..."

The nightclub owner smiled lewdly at Erica and leant back in his chair.

Erica turned around to face him, trying hard to look relaxed. She was so conscious that she wasn't wearing panties...

...her pretty little teenage vagina exposed to his view...

...and the corset...her breasts and nipples pushed over the lacy frills across the top of the bustier.

"You look real fucking good without any panties on, baby..." Mr James said. "Nice pussy. Nice titties. Have you stripped before, angel?"

"N-no, sir..." Erica replied. "This is my first time..."

"Good...that's real good..." the nightclub owner replied, looking pleased with himself. "How old are you, baby?"

"Eighteen, sir..." she said, reaching out to hold onto the pole beside her.

"Ah...good...good!" he cried, leaning over to switch on the record player on his desk. "You're gonna have to learn real fast, baby, 'cos you start tonight! Now move for me...reach up and cup your hands under those hot titties!"

"O-okay..." Erica said, suddenly feeling so nervous!

The music started and she began to sway. She smiled and lifted her hands up to her breasts, cupping the soft, tender globes gently...

"Good...massage them...lift them out of your fucking corset!" he told her, leaning back in his chair again as he feasted his eyes on the lovely sight.

Erica moved in front of the pole, swaying to the music. She moves her hands down to the bustier and delicately pulled it down, allowing each of her delicious breasts to push out over the top.

The luscious globes were soon completely exposed to view.

"Real nice, baby..." Mr James said, feeling his cock swelling inside his trousers. "Now lift the arms up...behind the head...and keep moving to the music...that's good...real good!"

Erica did as she was told. She raised her arms, running her fingers through her hair...her breasts lifting as she moved and swayed.

"Good...good...now turn around again...show off the ass cheeks!" he ordered.

"Y-yes, sir..." Erica said, blushing as she felt his eyes running all over her lovely young body.

She turned around and reached up to hold the pole, lifting one leg slightly.

"Good...good girl...use the pole, angel...dance against it...like a guy's cock..." Mr James encouraged. "Be real sexy, honey...dance...move...against the pole...good...that's good!"

Erica tried to smile as sweetly as she could as she held the pole, moving to the music. She was so conscious of her nudity...her vagina and ass cheeks...her breasts...the nipples swelling and hardening as she danced and swayed.

"That's good, baby...push the ass cheeks out...all the guys are gonna get their cocks out when they see that, huh?" the wicked nightclub owner said. "Now don't smile, angel...look like you wanna get yourself fucked...like you're gonna cumm...that's better...look at the guys...look at me...good...good girl!"

Erica stopped smiling as she swayed and looked at Mr James. She tried not to notice...but she could see the bulge in his trousers...the swell of his cock as he watched her.

"Oh..." she gasped softly, lifting one of her legs slightly as she moved around the pole.

"Yes...lift the leg more, baby...show some pussy!" Mr James enocuraged. "And talk dirty...tell the guys how much you wanna show off your ass and cunt!"

Erica gasped a second time. That word...cunt...she knew how wicked it was...

...and yet, as she lifted her beautiful leg, knowing that she was showing off the intimate charms of her teenage pussy, she felt a thrill of excitement run through her body.

Mr James stared wide-eyed at the lovely sight in front of him.

"Good girl...show off the cunt...the lips...exquisite!" he cried, reaching down to unbutton his trousers as the lovely girl looked back at him. "And start to talk dirty...tell me how much you like showing off that sweet little fuckhole!"

Erica lifted her leg higher, acutely aware that Mr James could now see every delicious detail of her vagina and buttocks.

"My...my pussy..." she said softly, trying to think of what to say as the nightclub owner pulled open the front of his trousers. "My...my pussy...I...I want to show you my p-pussy..."

"Yes...yes...go on, baby...talk real dirty...and say cunt!" he told her, as he reached into his open trousers and curled his fingers around his swollen cock. "Say cunt...say cunt, baby!"

Erica knew she had to do as she was told. She wanted to be a stripper so badly...to leave school and earn money...

...and...yes...to know that guys were looking at her...

...guys like Mr James...

...lifting out their cocks as she stripped in front of them...

...just as Mr James was doing...

"Oh..." she gasped, staring at the swollen cock in his hand. "Oh...my...my c-cunt...I...I want to show off my cunt, sir..."

She lifted her thigh higher still and pushed her bare ass cheeks and pussy out towards the lewd nightclub owner, who had now completely exposed himself to her.

His cock was thick and hard in his hand, trembling with excitement.

"Good...so fucking good..." he said, his voice deepening as he squeezed the swollen shaft and watched the lovely teenage girl in front of him. "And now...turn around...touch the fucking pole...caress it, baby...like a guy's cock...good...talk dirty while you touch it...tell me all about your cunt...your fuckhole...how bad you want cock inside your cunt and ass...good girl...yes...lick the fucking pole...lick it!"

Erica did as she was told, without question. She turned around and faced the pole, caressing its length with her lovely hands...and then...leaning forwards...she put out her pretty tongue and licked it...

...pressing her body against it...licking it up and down.

"Talk dirty, baby...talk dirty!" Mr James cried, working his hand up and down his cock as he stared at the lovely teenage girl. "Move away from the pole now...bend over...push your ass cheeks out towards me, baby...yes...and reach in between your legs...touch the pussy!"

Erica whimpered softly. She felt as if she was in a dream...moving to the soft music...her hands slipping away from the pole.

She turned away from the nightclub owner and bent forwards...her ass cheeks upraised behind her...pushing out towards him.

"My...my cunt..." she said, in a tiny voice. "My...my cunt...my cunt...my f-fuckhole...my hot little f-fuckhole..."

She reached her hand down between her legs...

...her fingers touching the soft, pink lips of her darling pussy.

"Oh...ohhh..." she gasped, as a tremble of excitement throbbed through her vagina. "P-please...ohhh...my cunt...my...my cunt...ohhhhh...my cunt lips...my cunt lips!"

"Yes...yes...open the cunt lips!" Mr James cried, working his hand faster up and down his swollen shaft. "Open the cunt lips...masturbate for me...spread the cunt lips...spread the fucking cunt lips!"

Erica moaned softly. Her fingers touched the lovel petals in between her legs...and she peeled them open...spreading the lips apart to reveal the pink, moist love-flesh inside her teenage vagina.

"My...my cunt..." she whispered, closing her eyes. "My pink little cunt...my...my fuckhole...ohhh...I'm spreading my teenage fuckhole...for...for Daddy..."

"Oh yes...yes!" cried Mr James, squeezing his cock hard as it throbbed and jerked excitedly. "Spread the fuckhole for Daddy! Finger the cunt! Masturbate for me!"

Erica whimpered softly, pushing her beautiful young buttocks out towards the wicked nightclub owner.

She touched the tender pink flesh inside her pussy with her middle finger...causing her to gasp softly...

The vaginal opening contracted and swelled...

...and with a tiny moan, she pushed the fingertip into her moist little teenage lovenest.

"Oh...ohhhhh...I...I'm masturbating!" she cried, as the finger entered her vagina. "I...I'm masturbating my pussy...I'm masturbating my teenage cunt for Daddy!!!"

Erica had never masturbated in front of anyone before.

Not even her Daddy.

But as she fingered her vagina in front of Mr James, she found herself fantasing...about all the men that would be watching her as she stripped and masturbated in front of them...

...their cocks so hard and swolled...

...some of them jerking off as they watched her.

"Turn around, baby...turn around and do it for me!"

Mr James's frantic voice woke her from her dream...

...and she slipped her finger out of her pussy and turned around to face him...

She found herself staring at his cock...the swollen organ already leaking pre-cum as he worked his hand up and down its thick shaft.

Erica moved down the pole until she was almost squatting, her legs spread wide apart.

"P-please...let me masturbate for you..." she said, her voice trembling with excitement. "I want to masturbate..."

And to Mr James's delight, she reached down to her pussy and spread the lips open again.

"My c-cunt..." she gasped, moving her ass cheeks up and down as she held the lips apart. "My cunt...my hot little teenage cunt...please, Daddy...let me masturbate for you...watch your baby girl masturbate, Daddy..."

Mr James stared at the girl wide-eyed. He could see every detail of her luscious goodies. The wet cunt. The asshole.

The pouting asshole in between her young buttocks.

Puckered and pink.

He wanted to fuck her in the ass so bad!

"Spread the cunt lips wider, you fucking bitch!" he cried, masturbating his cock frantically as he stared at the girl.

Erica needed no urging. She peeled her cunt lips wide apart to reveal the luscious pink love-flesh inside her teenage vagina.

"P-please...do it over my fuckhole..." she whimpered, looking up at Mr James. "Your cock...please...do it over my fuckhole...cumm over my fuckhole...please...oh please..."

She spread the cunt lips wide apart, dipping her middle finger into the pussy mouth...as Mr James got up and stepped towards her...his cock in his hand...already ejaculating...

...the semen splashing over Erica's cunt and thighs...

...just as her pussy began to spasm and contract...

...and she gasped softly...

"I...I'm cumming..." she said, looking up at the nightclub owner.

The cunt visibly contracted...and opened...as Mr James squeezed his cock one more time, letting the last drops of semen spill onto her hot little pussy mound.

Erica sat back against the pole, gasping for breath as she climaxed...

...her teenage pussy aching and trembling with excitement.

"Good girl...good girl..." said Mr James, buttoning up his trousers.

He stepped back to his chair and sat down, looking at the lovely girl.

She was adjusting her pretty stockings. Perfect.

Yes. Tonight she would be perfect.

claire2010
claire2010
1,331 Followers