Like Mother...Like Wife

Story Info
His new wife turns out to be a lot like his mother.
2.2k words
3.97
132.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danny2208
Danny2208
15 Followers

Growing up in my house was difficult. We were not poor nor was life hard. Rather it was unbelievably frustrating to go through adolescence living with a woman like my mother. Dark shoulder length hair, smooth, tanned skin, perfect pear sized breasts and an ass that was absolutely perfect. Working as a secretary downtown her standard weekday clothing was knee length skirt, silky blouse, black stockings and 4" heels. If her looks and dress were not enough, she was, looking back now.... a slut.

Shortly after my father left, mom started dating again. Those "date nights' were special events. Mother would take a long hot tub. Dressed in a short silky robe, she would lay her different outfits out on the bed. At first they were rather conservative dresses and knee-length skirts, much like she wore to work. She would hold each dress or skirt up to her body and ask me what I thought. Only 10 years old, I would blush and smile and tell her they all looked good.

Eventually the outfits she wore changed. The skirts become shorter, the heels became higher and the blouses became tighter. She would hold her outfits up to her body while wearing her bra and panties. Black lace push-up bra's....lacy panties and heavy make-up. She would giggle when I would stare and blush with a noticeable erection in my pajamas. She made me zip her dresses and help her put on her shoes asking me if her stocking seams were straight. It was absolutely wonderful torture.

She began bringing her date's home. They would sit on the couch together kissing. Sometimes mom and I would make eye contact while she was making out with her man. She would hold my gaze and my stomach would tighten as she slid her hand down his chest. Still looking into my eyes she would slowly move her hand down to his rock hard cock. She breaks the kiss and smiles at me as she takes her stud by the hand and leads him to her bedroom.

I would rush to my room, next door to hers. Soon I would hear mother moaning as her big dicked young boyfriend fucked her. I was painfully hard. I took my pajamas off and exploded as soon as I touched my cock. It was a knee buckling feeling. The first orgasm of my young life as my mother begged for cock in the next room.

After that night, I looked forward to her Friday night dates as if my life depended on them. She would really put on a show getting ready. Sexy push-up bras see through panties with no effort to hide her perfect body. She began wearing fishnet stockings which made me dizzy with lust. On her way out the door she kissed my ear and whispered....

"I won't be out late honey, 10:00 at the latest...you can stay up if you'd like."

With that she gave give me a sexy grin and kiss leaving a lipstick mark on my cheek..

This was my golden opportunity. At 9 o'clock that night I found myself hiding in my mother's closet. Surrounded by silky dresses with the slight smell of her intoxicating perfume, I found a perfect view of her bed through the slats of the closet door. The anticipation was intense. My youthful cock was like steel when I heard her come home with her date. She called out to me with a sound of disappointment when I was not in the living room waiting for her.

Soon she came giggling into her bedroom with her young stud in tow. I froze with fear as she walked to her closet and opened the door to kick off her heels. Rather than the angry response I feared, mother glanced down at me and gave me that sexy crooked grin of hers with a slow wink. My heart raced and palms got sweaty.

As she turned, she gracefully slipped out of her skirt and shed her blouse. Her delicate hands deftly unbuttoned her lover's shirt revealing a powerful, well chiseled muscular chest. Dropping to her knee's as she unbuckled his pants she turned her smiling face to me. We locked eyes as she wrapped her hands around the biggest, thickest cock I had ever seen. It was quickly growing in her hands, full of veins rushing blood to an enormous pink head. Keeping her eyes on me, she began kissing the massive cockhead and fondling his apple sized balls.

Holding my eyes, mother began sucking the huge cock. Sliding it deep down her throat I could tell she loved cock. Next her lover picked her up and put her on the bed. Instinctively she spread her long legs, inviting him to fuck her. She re-positioned herself so she could look directly at me as he slid his massive cock into my mother's cunt.

"Ooohhh god.....fuck me" she moaned, as our eye's stayed locked. I was leaking cum without even touching my cock.

"Ooohhh fuck me with that beautiful cock". "Fuck my cunt. Ohhhh I love cock". I love cock!" she screamed as he impaled her.

I could not hold out any longer. I reached for my cock and exploded on my second stroke just as my mother called out, "I'm cummmmmming! Keep fucking me with big cock!"

We came together looking at each other.

The next morning her lover was gone and she acted as if nothing had happened. She went right back to being same old mom. If she wasn't going to say anything, neither was I. Things went right back to normal until the next Friday night. As she carefully prepared herself for her "date", she asked me to help he dress. She had gone shopping that week and was dressing like a slut. She had full 5' heels, patterned stockings, a micro mini skirt and a see through blouse with a push-up lace bra clearly visible. As she tugged and fitted herself she would grin at me and ask if she looked OK.

"Do I look good honey?", she purred. "Will the boy's like me?" "Are these heels too high?" she smiled.

I was out of my mind. My mother looked like a whore as she kissed me goodbye.

"I won't be out late. I should be home by 10 baby".

At 9, just as I was about to find my place in her closet, she burst through the door. She had a young man about 20 years old on her arm. He was tall, dark and very strong looking. She had a big smile as she introduced me to her friend Steve.

"Say hi to Steve, Danny. He is my boyfriend tonight", she giggled. He wrapped his large hand around mine and shook it, "It is a pleasure to meet you Danny, your mother has told me all about you". The both started laughing as he said that.

My mother turned and started kissing Steve deeply right in front of me. She ran her hands all over his body, boldly grabbing his now stiff cock. She took him by the cock, both laughing, and walked him into her bedroom.

I followed with my eyes, mouth hanging open. As they entered her room, our eye's met and she closed the door, but not all the way. She left it open about a foot, staring into my eyes with an arched eyebrow as she did.

I was drawn to her door like a moth to light. By the time I reached her door, I was fully hard. She was unbuttoning Steve's pants and as she tugged down his tight briefs his massive cock sprang up and slapped mother in the face. Steve was even bigger than her boyfriend last week. He must have been 9" long and 3" across. His cock was like a monster. Mother was so excited by his cock that she had to fight to catch her breath. She regained her composure and began fucking his cock with her face. Sliding his massive fuck-stick down her throat. When she had a mouthful of meat she moved her eyes to the door and found mine wide with wonder.

I watched the lovers explore and fondle each other, careful to not touch myself for fear of cumming in my pajamas. When the got on the bed and Steve positioned himself between my mother's legs I dropped my pajama's and began to beat my cock. I wanted to cum with them. Mother whispered into Steve's ear as he was about to impale her and he turned to look at me. They both grinned watching me beat off as they fucked.

Then next morning Steve was gone and my mother acted as if nothing had happened. She went right back to being a regular mom, fixing me breakfast and chatting about work and school. This became our routine. I got my voyeur thrills, mom got to be the slutty exhibitionist, then we would go back to our routine until the following weekend. Even as I grew older and filled out as a teen, she never invited me to join her and her lovers. She would always leave her bedroom door open and we would look at each other right through orgasm.

After college I took a job in Pittsburgh, a 5 hour drive from home. Moving away from home was both a relief and a frustration. I badly missed watching my mother get fucked, but it was a relief not to go through the agony of waiting for Friday, hoping that I would be invited into her bedroom. I spent most of my weekends jerking off to the thought of mother being impaled on a massive cock.

Eventually my social life picked up and I began getting out on the weekends and meeting people. I met a sweet girl Katy, who was wonderful in every way. She was small with dark hair and nice curves. We had regular, but ordinary sex. Six months later Katy became pregnant and I proposed to her. She accepted and we planned a summer wedding.

Mother was very excited by the news. She wanted to do anything she could to help us out. To be closer to us and help with the baby, she packed-up and moved to Pittsburgh.

As soon as she told me on the phone she was moving down, my heart raced and I got an unbelievable erection. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

I offered to help her move down, but she already had hired a moving company. When my bride to be and I showed up at her new house, she had three young muscular boy's moving her in. She was flush with excitement as they wrestled, shirtless, with her furniture. When she saw my wife she immediately grabbed her and whispered to her and they both laughed loudly. Then she and my pregnant wife made lemonade and began serving the workers. They openly flirted with the young studs right in front of me. I walked into the dinning room as one of the boys was running his hands across my wife's swelling belly. Her face was flushed and she was grinning, unaware that I was there. As I quickly turned back around my mother was looking at me grinning. She turned me around to watch my wife and the shirtless boy. She held me to her body from behind and whispered into my ear....

"Katy looks like she is really enjoying that. Do you mind that boy's hands on her belly?" "God he looks good," she purred into my ear. "Does she do this with other men often?" she teased.

Now the boy had Katy, pinned against the wall and was becoming much more aggressive with his hands. Now the two other young men came into the room and got on either side of Katy and began running their hands all over her body. Katy's eyes were closed and her mouth hung open.

Mother dropped one of her hands to my crotch and felt my hard-on. "You like this don't you?" she asked. "Katy is a bit of a slut isn't she?" mother teased. "Did you want to marry a slut?"

My mind was reeling. I had never been more turned on in my life. The three young studs were all over my pregnant wife. One began kissing her deeply while another pulled a swollen breast from her unbuttoned blouse and began kissing and sucking it. Kate looked like she was in heaven, moaning and kissing the youngster hard on the mouth. The third guy pulled a massive cock from his pants and my sweet wife instinctively reached for it with her delicate hand. I could see her wedding ring on the hand that now caressed another man's cock.

Now my mother was really enjoying the show. She pressed her tits into my back and whispered into my ear, "Katy loves cock doesn't she?", as she aggressively rubbed my cock through my pants. "I knew she would". The pieces came together; my mother had set the whole thing up. These guy's were not movers, they were her latest fuck-toys.

The three studs now all had their massive cocks out. Katy dropped to her knees and moved her mouth from cock to cock like a starving woman. My sweet wife paused with a cock on each cheek, locked eyes with me and grinned as she went back to sucking cock....

Danny2208
Danny2208
15 Followers