Cuckold of the Cthulhu

Story Info
Lovecraftian erotica.
5k words
3.73
29.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start. I want to do this right but in the end it doesn't matter so much. It's more important that the truth be known than whether or not I get everything chronologically correct. I guess I should just let the story tell itself. All will be clear in time. I wish it wouldn't but I can't keep this a secret. Oh how I wish I could. How I wish I could forget it ever happened. Here goes.

I'm sure most of you reading this have at least heard of my husband. He has been the voice of Miskatonic University for over 20 years. If you haven't it makes little difference. You know the school and its reputation. Roger fit it perfectly. Dry, conservative, studious. Not the least bit exciting. At least on the surface. Like the school he so loved Roger was nothing at all like he appeared.

We had been married 10 years when he first approached me about his fantasies. Typical of him he did it very bluntly and with little preface.

"Maggie, we're in a rut. I'd like to try something if you're willing."

I was lying next to him, my arm over his stomach and my head on his chest. Even after 10 years it was still something I enjoyed very much. We were always close and loving even when we weren't having sex. "I'm not doing it with a woman, Roger so you can just get that out of your head" I told him.

"No, not that but similar. How do you feel about having sex with another man?"

"Mmmmmm, you mean like George Clooney? I'd love it," I said grinning. He let one hand roam down my back and rest on my ass and chuckled a bit.

"No, I mean like an ordinary, everyday man. Someone you find attractive of course but nobody famous. I'd like to see you do that. I want to watch you. No, that's not even quite right. I want you to find a man who's superior to me and then fuck him and tell me how much better he is. I know there's a word for it but I'd drawing a blank."

"A cuckold. You want to be my cuckold."

"That's it!" he said. He cupped my chin in the hand that wasn't on my ass and tilted my head up so I could see into his eyes. "Would you do that for me? You have to want to. I don't want to push you into it or force you to do something you don't want to do."

"Let me think about it, Roger. I can't answer something like that right now."

He ran his hand around my ass some more and I felt a couple fingers working their way into my crack. "Of course, sweets. Think it over and let me know. If you don't want to get involved in something like that I understand." He kissed me and his other hand moved to one of my breasts. Not wanting him to think I'm the type that can't take a hint I kissed him back and ran my hand down his chest, over his stomach and onto and already rock hard cock. I hadn't noticed him getting hard before now. The short talk about his fantasy must have gotten to him quickly.

I started to stroke him and kiss my way down his chest. "So, you want me to find another man, huh? Someone with a bigger cock than you?" I looked up at him as I neared his member. He didn't answer but a short groan and a certain look in his eyes told me I was talking the talk.

My mouth had found it's way to his rod and I gave it a kiss and swirled my tongue around the head. "Do you want me to suck his dick in front of you?"

"Yessss" he whispered. His eyes half closed.

I took him in my mouth and cupped his balls and moved on finger down a tiny bit to his asshole. I figured I might as well give him the full treatment if he was serious about all this.

My finger found it's way into him and he let out a little gasp and I popped his cock out of my mouth and said "You think I should fuck him on the first date or just give him a blowjob?"

He didn't answer, just laid there and moaned but I already knew what the answer was. I took him back in my mouth and worked him some more, my finger going a little deeper into his ass, my mouth taking more of him in. I worked until I felt him getting close and eased off.

"If the other man has a bigger dick then he'll almost certainly be a better fuck, don't you think?" I asked him.

"I hope so" he said. "I want you to enjoy it."

"How could I not enjoy a nice big cock after all these years of your little thing?" I said. I was pushing it and only guessing at what he wanted but apparently I had hit the mark because he moaned and his hips jerked up towards me.

"That's it, that's what I want" he said.

"I'm going to like this" I said and went back to work on him. It didn't take long and I felt him tense and then the warm semen pulsed into my mouth. I kept him there and took his load, savoring it.

I eventually got back up to him, kissed him and rolled onto my back. "That was sorta fun, Roger but I still have to think about it."

"I'd expect nothing else, hun. Now let me finish what my hand started before you so kindly took over."

"Well, if you insist."

It was only a couple days later when Roger came home with a huge smile on his face. I was getting ready for a dinner party at one of the professors homes that night and he walked in and caught me admiring myself in the mirror.

"The dress is new, isn't it?"

I was holding my hair up to see how it looked and decided against it. Blondes can get away with that look, brunettes not so much. "Yes," I replied. "I got it last week. It's not too much is it?"

He came over and put his arms around me. "No, it's perfect. Just like you."

I knew something was up. His tone was all wrong. "What is it, Roger?" His hands came up and cupped my breasts. Roger had large hands and I have small breasts so he covered them completely. He was very softly kneading them and began to push himself against my backside.

"I have some news. It's about work but might also be about what we talked about the other night. If you're interested."

Oh, I was interested but I hadn't told him yet. We hadn't had the chance to discuss it since then. "So what is it?"

He stepped back away from me and went over to the bed and sat down on the corner of it. "Miskatonic is sponsoring a small expedition to the south Pacific. There are a couple islands there that are rumored to have a copy of the Necronomicon. Not just any copy either but possibly one of the very first. Even older than the one in our library. We've just recently learned that the older copies have several pages not in the later ones. This could be a huge find."

"That's very interesting, Roger but I'm not employed by the university, I don't know anything about the book other than what you've told me and unless you want me to have sex with it then I fail to see what this has to do with your little fantasy."

He just grinned at me for a moment and I could see his little pervert wheels turning away in his head. "I asked and was given permission to take you along. No reason other than I have some pull and they like me. As for the other, well there is a young man who is an expert on the Necronomicon who is going with us and I think he is someone you would enjoy spending time with."

"Roger, you have no idea if this man will want anything to do with me or even if I'll like him at all. Don't get your hopes up."

"Oh, you'll like him, Mags. I know what you like and he's just your type. As for him liking you, well it's the rare man that doesn't find you attractive and I've already put out a couple feelers. I think he'd be game."

I stared at him for a moment. "Ok. Come help zip me up. We have a dinner to go to and then we'll have to plan for this trip. I guess it won't hurt to go and see what happens. Worst than can happen is I'll get some sun."

"Well, I have to admit, Roger that young man is one fine example of beefcake. And I do believe the only time he took his eyes off my ass was when he tried to get a look up my skirt to see my pussy."

Roger was grinning was ear to ear. He knew his fantasy was close to coming true and he could hardly contain himself. We had been at sea for 4 days and the sexual tension was building to the point where I was sure everyone on board could see what was happening. We had behaved ourselves so far because the idea was to wait until we got to the first island so that I could sneak off for a while with Jason, our new friend. Not for sex but to get to know each other better and ultimately let him know what we'd like.

There were 8 of us on the boat all told but the captain and his mate kept to themselves and there were three younger students along for some credit hours that figured Roger and myself for old folks and Jason for a suck-up.

The boat itself was nice but not special. A large yacht that the university owned due to a strange donation years ago. It had actually come in handy many times so the school kept it around.

We were finally going ashore in the morning and Roger and I were both too excited to sleep. Not just because of the possibility of something new and sexual happening but also because of the expedition. The word we had received was that there really was a copy of the Necronomicon there and that it was something very special.

I normally didn't get into Rogers work all that much but this was something different. A truly evil book from my understanding. Miskatonics copy was very famous but few had actually seen it and I wasn't one of them. He has seen it many times though and over the years has told me just about everything there was to know about it. I don't recall him ever saying anything good and that bothered me a bit. I didn't put too much stock in demons and spells and gods and such but every person I had ever met who has seen the book had an air of fear about them when discussing it. A feeling that simply could not be denied.

We lay in our small cabin on the ship and spent the hours normally reserved for sleep talking about the island and Jason both. "I told you he'd be interested in you, dear. It was just a matter of spending some time with him."

"Yes, Roger but we still don't know if he'd be willing to participate in what we want and we certainly don't know if he meets our...ummm, physical requirements."

Rogers grin got even bigger. "Oh, he does. I've peeked a couple times in the gym. I think you'll be very happy with what he has to offer."

I thought about that and felt a tingle and smiled. "Let's get to sleep, hun. We're gonna need it."

Jason and I were walking along the beach on the north end of the island looking for what he said might be "Odd stones." He wouldn't tell me more than that so I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for. I do know there was no way he could not have picked up on the multitude of hints I was dropping on him. Asking about his relationships past and present, experiences, likes and dislikes, even how open minded he was about others. On and on until I realized I was pushing way too hard. I was going to scare him away if I wasn't careful so I stopped and kept things just to the island and the book.

"So they're still saying the book is here but nobody knows where. I don't believe that for a minute, "I said. "If they have it they know where it is. Either the people don't want to give it up or they've never had it to begin with."

Jason looked at me with his very beautiful blue eyes and swept some of his just-a-tad-too-long blonde hair out of his face. "They know where it is but they're afraid. There are too many stories concerning the book and its contents. The biggest seems to be The Old Ones. Hell, I think we're all just a tiny but afraid of that. But you know what, Maggie? I don't think either of us care right now. I think you have something on your mind about me and are afraid to say it."

I felt my heart skip a small beat. I hadn't expected him to be so forward but here he was and we were alone so I just blurted it out so fast I'm amazed he understood me. "My husband wants to watch me have sex with you while I humiliate him."

Jason stared for a few seconds and I turned as red as a human being can possibly turn. "Well, that isn't quite what I was thinking but it's interesting nonetheless."

"I'm sorry, it was maybe a bad idea to begin with and I just threw it on you like that and..."

"It's ok. Really. I'm cool with it. I'd be an idiot to turn down a chance to have sex with someone like you. The rest of it I can deal with. I'm not going to judge you guys."

I smiled. "Let's get back to the ship. Everyone else is staying on shore tonight so it'll just be the three of us and the captain and he sleeps on the other end of the ship."

"This is kind of fast, Maggie. Are you sure?"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. "Just shut up and come back to the boat."

We spent the evening in our cabin with a couple bottles of wine and an obviously nervous Jason. We had been sitting around talking and drinking for a couple hours and I was beginning to worry that the young man might drop dead from a stroke because he was so nervous. Roger excused himself to go to the bathroom at one point and I took the opportunity to try and calm Jason down a bit or else he may not be able or even want to perform.

"Listen, sweetie. You have to relax or this isn't going to work."

"I know, I know, "he said. "I'm just worried that I'll say the wrong thing or do something you or Roger don't like. I really want to do this but I understand it's really for you guys and don't want to ruin it."

We were sitting across from each other and I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. Just a small kiss to let him know it's ok. "Don't worry about it. Don't say anything at all unless I tell you to or you know to take my lead. You'll understand what's best once we get going. Just concentrate on me and don't worry about him. Trust me. I'm going to start when he gets back and I'm going to be bold about it. Hell, I'm going to be downright mean about it because it's what he wants. Don't be shocked or worried. Just go with the flow. Ok?"

"All right. It's no problem. I'm just...you know."

"I know."

Roger came back in a few moments later and we had another glass of wine. I figured it was time to get started because it was starting to get late and I was getting anxious and I'm pretty sure Roger was about ready to explode. "So, Jason you were looking pretty damn good out on the island today."

Jason stared at me for a second and then understood. "Thanks. You were looking very nice, too."

"You think so? I was trying and hoping you'd notice. Roger is worthless in the sack and I noticed you have a nice package on ya so I was looking to get your attention. Isn't that right, Roger? You're just fucking worthless in bed, aren't you?"

"Yes, dear. You've always said so."

"I think I should fuck Jason so I can get off for once. What do you think, Roger?"

"I think..."

I reached over and slapped him. "Shut the fuck up, little dick. Nobody cares what you think. I'm going to fuck our friend here. You can watch and jerk off but that's it. Got that?"

Roger tried not to smile but couldn't help himself. "Yes, Maggie. I understand."

Jason was sitting in small recliner across from the bed that Roger and I were sitting on. I got up and yanked Roger up with me. "Jason, get up and come over here to the bed. Roger, go sit your ass down and be quiet." The boys did as I told them but I stopped Jason before he sat down on the bed. "Just stand right here, honey," I told him.

I stood back and took off the bikini top I was wearing. "You like?"

Jason reached up with both hands and started massaging my breasts. "Oh, I like very much," he said and bent over to suck one of nipples. It was odd doing this with another man after all these years and especially odd doing it in front of my husband but the excitement overrode everything else.

"Jason, my husband has never been able to eat my pussy right. Why don't you take off my shorts and show him how it's done?"

Jason didn't say a word and certainly didn't hesitate. He whipped off my shorts faster than I could have myself and was on his knees with his face in crotch before I knew it. Young men are so eager sometimes.

He tongue worked around and in my pussy and finally found my clit. I was straddling his face and grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled him in even more. Of course I had lied about Roger not being good at it but Jason was new and different and it got my juices going overtime. I began to hump his face and moan. "That's right. Eat it like my husband can't. You see that, dear? You see how a real man does it?" Roger was sitting in the chair, rubbing his crotch through his slacks and staring intently at us.

"Yes, I see it," he said.

"Keep watching. Maybe you'll learn something you pathetic...ohhh." I couldn't finish. Jason's rhythm had reached a fever pitch and there was no stopping the orgasm. I rode his face through the wave of ecstasy and stared at my husband the whole time.

After I settled down I told Jason to get up and I kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and tongue. "Very nice, sweetie. Now do you want a little something in return?" He nodded without saying a thing and I just dropped down on my knees. I ran my hand across his swim trunks and felt his rock hard cock through them. Roger was certainly right about me liking what the man had.

I pulled down the trunks and his cock shot free. Hard and long and thick. I took him in my hand and stroked him, enjoying the feel of another man. I looked over at Roger. "He's certainly bigger than you, isn't he? But then who isn't?"

Roger was taking out his own cock by now and stroking it. "He's very big. I hope you enjoy it."

"Of course I'm going to enjoy it, you idiot. After all these years of your tiny little prick I'm finally going to have a real cock in me." I leaned forward and took Jasons cock in my mouth and began slowly sucking him, keeping my eyes on Roger as much as I could. "How do you like watching me suck his cock, huh? You like watching your wife take a big dick in her mouth?"

Roger didn't say a word, just jerked himself and stared. I guess I couldn't blame him. Sometimes there just aren't words.

I continued sucking Jason, going down to his balls and back to his cock several times, enjoying the taste and sensations of someone new. I would have worked his asshole a bit like I do with Roger but I didn't want to freak him out. Plus I didn't want him cumming to soon either. I was planning on some fucking, damnit.

After a few minutes I stopped and stood up. "Get on the bed, Jason," I said and he dutifully did so. He lay on his back and his cock looked so nice standing up like it did. I thought to myself that it was time to take a ride so I looked back at Roger and climbed on board. I put my ass toward my husband and faced Jason and lowered myself onto him. His rod slid into me and I gasped. I couldn't get over the fact that I was fucking someone else and how different it felt. I started to move my ass up and down, riding the man and taking my time, wanting to enjoy it. I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks so that Roger could get a nice view. I looked back at him and said "You like what you see? You like watching his cock going in me and knowing I'm loving it?"

Roger was stroking like there was no tomorrow. "Yes, I love it."

"Oh, you're just a little bitch, Roger. If you could satisfy me then you wouldn't be there playing with your tiny thing while you watch a real man make me cum. Such a pathetic loser you are."

Roger was getting pretty damn excited by this point and Jason wasn't exactly bored either so I figured I better end this pretty soon if I wanted to get off again and give Roger his moneys worth.

I stopped and climbed off of Jason and got on my hands and knees facing Roger. Jason took the hint well enough and got behind me and wasted no time burying his cock into me. He grabbed my ass and began pounding hard and fast. I was right, he was getting ready to cum. I pushed back against him and got in rhythm and felt the tingle start. I looked right at Roger the whole time and didn't say a word, just let him watch me get fucked and cum.

12