Under The SmackDown Covers

Story Info
Maryse brings Matt Hardy under the covers...
2.7k words
3.4
19.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

******

In a candle lit bedroom set, Friday Night SmackDown's stunningly beautiful French-Canadian hostess Maryse is laying on the large bed sliding a hand through her hair as she sips champagne from a glass before she looks into the camera that is filming her. The stunning blond French-Canadian softly bites down on her bottom lip before seductively raising an eyebrow, while she is dressed in a smooth, silky black one-piece lingerie stunning sleeping-gown "Bonjour...you watching Friday Night SmackDown on the new CW..." Maryse pauses and lightly tosses her soft blond hair back as she drifts her head away from the camera that is filming "Would you care to join me...under the covers?" Maryse asks seductively in her attractive French-Canadian accent.

From outside of the camera's filming range, a voice is heard, "I sure would..." A few moments later, Matt Hardy, one of SmackDown's talented and hottest Superstars walks into the filming range of the camera and towards the bed, dressed in his green colored wrestling pants and a black sleeveless shirt. "I would love to join you under the covers..." Matt says as he looks at the extremely hot French-Canadian Diva.

Maryse presses her soft, luscious lips together before she takes a casual sip from her champagne glass and sits up on the large, seductively decorated bed "Bonjour monsieur..." Maryse says before she sets her champagne glass down on the night stand on the right side of bed as she lifts herself off of the bed to stand in front of Matt Hardy "I'm...very...how do you say...happy...that you wish to join..." Maryse says in her soft, seductive French-Canadian accent as she places her hands against Matt's black sleeveless shirt.

Matt Hardy smiles a bit, "Oh I'm very happy to join you... it'll be... my pleasure..." Matt says as he looks down at the stunning blond-haired Diva as she seductively moves her hands against his black sleeveless shirt covered chest.

Maryse raises an eyebrow as she locks her soft, seductive eyes with Matt as smoothly guides her hands against his shirt covered chest "Shall we...get more...comfortable?" Maryse asks as she casually starts to push Matt's black sleeveless shirt while the camera continues film the French-Canadian hostess.

Matt Hardy nods his head a bit, "Yes we should..." Matt says as he moves his hands to the bottom of his black sleeveless shirt and he starts to lift it up. He slowly reveals his smooth, toned and very impressive upper body. After a few moments Matt has completely removed his shirt and he smiles as he sees Maryse looking at his chest.

Maryse nods her head and smirks seductively "Very nice monsieur..." Maryse says before she places her soft, smooth hands back against Matt's smooth, toned and muscular chest. Maryse slowly licks her lips before she lowers her hands down against Matt's toned stomach, then to the waist of Matt's green wrestling pants as the French-Canadian hostess begins to push Matt's wrestling pants down from his waist.

Matt Hardy smiles, "Thank you..." Matt says as Maryse slowly lowers his green wrestling pants in order to free Matt's thick, hardening twelve-inch cock. Maryse pushes Matt's wrestling pants down further and Matt lifts his legs one at a time in order to step out of his pants so that now he's completely naked in front of SmackDown's French-Canadian hostess. Matt slides a hand through his long black hair and removes a rubber band that is holding his hair in a ponytail.

Maryse lowers her head and glances down at Matt Hardy's thick, hardening twelve inch cock. Maryse presses her lips together before she nods her head "Mmmm...very nice monsieur..." Maryse says before she leans forward slightly and reaches forward to wrap her soft, smooth right hand around Matt's thick shaft. Maryse begins to gently stroke her right hand against Matt's hardening cock.

"Mmmmm... thanks again..." Matt replies with a moan and he licks his lips as Maryse moves her soft delicate right hand back and forth along the length of his fat, twelve inch cock as it becomes completely hard in the gentle grasp of the gorgeous Diva.

Maryse slowly licks her lips before the stunning, seductive French-Canadian hostess kneels down on the floor in front of Matt Hardy before she places her left hand around Matt's shaft as well. Maryse then begins to gently quicken her pace as she strokes Matt's cock quicker with both of her soft, smooth hands. Maryse lifts her head up and glances up at Matt Hardy "Thank you monsieur for...how do you say...joining me under the covers..." Maryse says seductively before the stunning French-Canadian leans her blond-haired head down and places her soft tongue against the head of his thick cock and she starts to gently circle her wet tongue around the head of his cock.

"Ahhhhh ohhhh... it's no problem Maryse..." Matt Hardy moans as Maryse continues to gently stroke his big hard twelve-inch cock as she circles her tongue all the way around the large tip. Matt closes his eyes and tilts his head back slightly as he feels a few drops of Maryse's warm saliva slowly sliding down the length of his cock towards the base. Maryse gently taps her wet tongue against the head of Matt's slightly saliva-coated cock. Maryse lifts her seductive eyes up and glances up at Matt Hardy as she swirls her wet tongue around the head of his cock before she opens her mouth and lowers her blond-haired head on Matt's cock. Maryse presses her soft lips around Matt's shaft and the stunning SmackDown hostess begins to smoothly bob her head on Matt's cock.

"Ahhh... ohhh yea..." Matt licks his lips and opens his eyes to look down at the hot SmackDown hostess as she bobs her head slowly up and down on his cock. Matt Hardy starts to turn towards the right and Maryse moves with him and soon Matt's back is facing towards the bed. He then sits down on the bed and places his hands behind him on the soft mattress as Maryse sucks on his fat SmackDown cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm" Maryse softly moans around Matt's cock as she moves her blond-haired head up and down on his thick, hard cock. Maryse closes her eyes as she gently twists her head on Matt's cock while she works her soft, wet tongue around his cock, bathing it with her warm, wet saliva as the stunning, seductive SmackDown hostess and Matt Hardy are being filmed.

Matt Hardy licks his lips as he feels Maryse's French-Canadian tongue lightly smacking against the bottom side of his cock as she gives him an extremely slow blow job. Matt brings his right hand forward and places it on Maryse's head in order to hold her blond hair back so that it doesn't fall forward to cover her face. Matt looks towards the camera that's filming him and Maryse and smiles a bit, "I love Friday nights..." Matt says before returning his attention back to Maryse as she lowers her head further down onto his fat dick.

Maryse's gradually opens her warm, wet mouth wider as she lowers her head further down on Matt's hard, thick cock causing the skin of his cock to brush against her soft lips. Maryse closes her lips around his cock firmly as she holds him deeply into her warm mouth. Maryse begins to smoothly bob her head at a gradually increasing rate as her warm, wet saliva drips against his cock. "Ohhhh... ohhh god yea... fuck..." Matt moans as Maryse bobs her head quicker with every passing moment. Matt licks his lips as he feels the French-Canadian Diva's warm saliva dripping down his cock to his large ballsack and the SmackDown Superstar starts to lightly thrust his cock up to Maryse's warm, soothing mouth.

"Mmmm...mmm..." Maryse moans against Matt Hardy's thick, hard cock as she lifts her soft, seductive eyes up and she locks her eyes with Matt while she continues to bob her head on his cock. Maryse smoothly and gently slurps and sucks on Matt's cock at a quicker rate, casually deep throating the SmackDown Superstar's cock as her wet, soothing saliva splashes against his cock.

"Oooo fuck... mmmm..." Matt Hardy licks his lips as he looks down into the alluring eyes of the gorgeous SmackDown Hostess, "Mmmmm shit... Maryse... mmmm let's... continue... to get... under the covers..." Matt says with a moan as he pushes Maryse's blond hair back while also lightly pushing her head off of his hard, thick saliva covered cock.

Maryse slowly lifts her head off of Matt's hard, thick saliva-dripping cock before she presses her soft, luscious lips together "Ok monsieur...I think, that's a very good idea..." Maryse replies in her seductive French-Canadian accent while she lifts herself onto the bed with Matt Hardy and seductively crawls towards the SmackDown Superstar as the filming continues.

Matt Hardy moves a bit on the bed and positions himself against the headboard. With his back against the headboard, Matt moves a few of the large soft pillows so that they are laying on each side of him. "Um what shall we do with your gown..." Matt asks as Maryse slowly crawls between his legs.

Maryse presses her lips together as she pauses and sits on her knees in between Matt's legs near his crotch. Maryse seductively shrugs her shoulders "Ummm...remove it, monsieur?" Maryse suggests before she places her hands against her smooth, silky black lingerie evening-gown and starts to gently lift the lingerie evening-gown off of her smooth, silky-skinned, tanned and stunningly gorgeous nude body to reveal her firmly rounded hot tits and her hot, cleanly shaven pussy.

Matt Hardy's eyes go wide and he licks his lips as he looks over every inch of Maryse's gorgeous, tanned French-Canadian body. "Fuck... you are hot... this is a great Friday night..." Matt says as Maryse casually lays her evening gown down on the side of the bed. Matt leans forward and he puts his hands on Maryse's slender sexy waist and lifts her up. He pulls her towards him and positions her just above his large fat cock.

Maryse gently bites down on her bottom lip as Matt Hardy smoothly guides Maryse down on his hard, thick cock "Ohhhh monsieur..." Maryse seductively moans as she is now mounted on top of the hot Hardy-stud. Maryse places her soft hands against Matt's smooth, muscular chest and she begins to gently rock back and forth on Matt's cock as she smoothly rides the SmackDown Superstar.

Matt licks his lips, as Maryse grinds he warm tight pussy against his cock as she firmly places her knees down on the bed on either side of Matt's legs. "Ahhh ohhh yeah..." Matt moans as he moves his hands From Maryse's waist and he places them on her firm, hot rounded tits.

Maryse closes her eyes and gently tilts her head back as the stunning SmackDown hostess begins to gradually rock back and forth on Matt's cock at a quicker pace. As her smooth, tanned back faces the camera that is filming the SmackDown hostess and Matt Hardy, Maryse begins to bounce smoothly on Matt's cock causing him to thrust in and out of her tight, warm pussy "Ohhhh...mmm...yesss monsieur" Maryse moans.

"Ahhhhh oooo yea... mmmmm yeah..." Matt moans as he begins to thrust his cock upward into Maryse's hot tight pussy. With his hands on her round hot tits, Matt pinches both of her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, which gets Maryse to sharply slam down on his cock in response, and Matt smiles, "Ohhhh damn... you liked that?" Matt asks as Maryse resumes bouncing on his large fat SmackDown cock.

Maryse presses her lips together and nods her head "Mmmm...ohhh yess monsieur" Maryse moans as she leans back slightly to arch her back as she starts to smoothly slam down on Matt's cock at an angle, lightly jerking Matt's cock back every time she smoothly crashes down on his cock, causing his ballsack to smack up against her hot, rounded ass.

Matt Hardy smirks a bit as a drop of sweat rolls down the side of his face, "Mmmmm ahhhh... ohhh fuck yea..." Matt groans as he takes his hands off of Maryse's round hot tits and puts them around her waist. The talented Hardy-Stud then rolls over a bit so now he's on top of the gorgeous blond-haired SmackDown hostess. Matt leans himself upward as Maryse wraps her legs around his waist and after a moment, Matt Hardy begins to pump his cock in and out of Maryse's tight wet French-Canadian pussy.

Maryse leans her blond-haired head back against the soft pillows on top of the bed and presses her lips together "Ohhhh...mmmm...yesss monsieur" Maryse moans as she starts to gently rock herself against Matt's quick-thrusting cock, grinding herself against his thick, Hardy-cock.

Matt Hardy licks his lips as he plants his hands on Maryse's hips as he pounds her pussy with his fat, hard Hardy-cock, "Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm yea..." Matt grunts as he drives his dick into her pussy repeatedly. Matt slides his hands over Maryse's hips and her flat toned stomach as she arches her back slightly in order to grind herself against his thrusting cock.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh monsieur...mmmm yesss..." Maryse seductively moans as she slides back and forth against the smooth, silky sheets of the large bed while Matt's slams his thick, hard cock in and out of her hot French-Canadian tight pussy. Matt's large ballsack smacks against her smooth skin while the SmackDown hostess begins to sweat.

Matt Hardy breaks the hold of Maryse's legs from around his waist an he pulls fat Hardy-Cock out of the French-Canadian Diva's hot wet pussy, "Maryse... get on... our fours... and face the camera..." Matt says in a low voice so that only the gorgeous SmackDown hostess can hear him. Maryse presses her lips together and slowly nods her head before the stunning, seductive SmackDown hostess lifts herself up from the surface of the large bed and crawls forward towards the front of the bed where the camera filming her and Matt Hardy is placed. Maryse raises an eyebrow seductively as she looks directly into the camera while she kneels on the bed and bends forwards onto all fours. Matt Hardy kneels behind Maryse with a big smile on his face, and he places his hands on Maryse's waist as he guides his thick fat cock back inside of Maryse's tight, wet and hot pussy. "Ahhh..." Matt moans as he starts to pull Maryse back towards him as he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy.

Maryse tilts her head back and closes her eyes "Mmmm...ohhh monsieur..." Maryse softly moans as the stunning SmackDown hostess smoothly pushes her gorgeous, tanned French-Canadian body back against his hard, thick cock as Matt Hardy begins to pump his cock in and out of Maryse's tight pussy as he pulls her back against himself firmly.

Matt Hardy pulls Maryse back towards him as he slams his cock in and out of her pussy with sharp swift thrusts. Matt's large sweaty ballsack swings back and forth and smacks against Maryse's skin every time he deeply impales his shaft into her pussy, "Ahhhh mmmmm... ohhh yea... mmmm nothing like... SmackDown... on Friday Nights..." Matt grunts as sweat pours down his body.

"Ohhh...mmmm yesss monsieur!" Maryse moans loudly as she closes her eyes as she slams back harder against Matt's cock once again before the gorgeous SmackDown hostess begins to cum on Matt's cock.

Matt Hardy continues to recklessly thrust his large, fat twelve inch Hardy-cock in and out of Maryse's cumming pussy. "Ahhhhh ohhh yeah... ahhh fuck..." Matt grunts as he works Maryse's pussy over as he gets closer to the edge "Ahhhhh fuck yes... ahhhh yea!" Matt grunts as his cock begins to erupt as he starts shooting his hot cum into Maryse's pussy as she continues to cum on his cock.

Maryse presses her soft, luscious lips together "Ohhh...monsieur" Maryse softly moans as she tosses her soft blond hair back.

Matt Hardy keeps pumping his cock in and out of Maryse's soaking wet pussy for a few moments more until it's completely empty of his cum. He pulls his cum-spent cock out of Maryse's pussy and it's covered with his own and Maryse's cum. "Mmmm Maryse... that was a great Friday... Night..."

Maryse raises an eyebrow and glances into the filming camera before seductively smirking "And you're watching...Friday...Night...SmackDown..."

-END-