Passion From The Far East

Story Info
Diva Hiroko Suzuki with WWE Tag Champs Kidman & London
3.1k words
4.25
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

Backstage at a SmackDown Television taping in the late August of 2004, the WWE Tag Team Champions, Paul London and Billy Kidman are walking near the locker room area, dressed in their white wrestling trunks and white sleeveless ring-vest. They both have their tag team titles strapped around their waists. Kidman looks at his young tag team partner, "Hey did you hear about that team Teddy Long is putting together for us to face next week in a title match?"

"Yeah I heard..." London nods his head, "Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree... Talk about an odd couple..." London laughs a bit as he slides a hand through his fairly long black hair.

"You know, it won't be too bad... when we beat them we can probably check out Hiroko..." Kidman says with a smile as the two Tag Team Champions make a turn to head to their locker room.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing what's under her kimono..." London says with a bit of a laugh as they both walk past a locker room Hiroko is opening door, and lovely Geisha diva hears the passing comments by the WWE Tag Team Champions. London and Kidman stop a short distance down the hallway, totally unaware that Hiroko is eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I wonder if it's true about Geishas... that they are like... really passionate about what they do?" Kidman asks as he folds his arms.

"I'd love to find out... " London says with a smile, "I bet it'll be incredible..." London says as both men think about what it would be like to have a wild time with the lovely Japanese Geisha, while not realizing that she's walking towards them.

The petite Geisha and valet of Kenzo Suzuki, slowly approaches the SmackDown Tag Team Champions, Paul London and Billy Kidman. Hiroko slightly clears her throat as Kidman and London both turn around to face the stunning Japanese Geisha. Hiroko slowly cups her hands together and bows her head down to Kidman and London, while she's dressed in her red and white kimono with her soft black hair styled up into a bun on top of her head "Ahhh...Mr. Kidman... Mr. London" Hiroko says as she bobs her head to the two Cruiserweight studs "Excuse me...But I...heard...talking about me..." Hiroko says in her broken English.

"Oh you did?" London asks with a smile as he seems a bit stunned at the unbelievable beauty of the Japanese Geisha.

Kidman smiles, "Oh well... since you heard us... you know we were saying nice things about you..." Kidman says as he puts his hands behind his back.

The alluring, innocently sneaky Geisha blushes slightly as she lowers her head and pushes her slender shoulders as she slowly needs her head "Yes... Yes...nice...very nice..." Hiroko replies while presses her soft, pouty Japanese lips together.

The two handsome WWE Tag Team Champions exchange looks for a moment, and then Kidman clears his throat, "Uh Hiroko... I got a question..."

"You're not gonna ask her..." London says as he sounds a bit surprised, but Kidman slightly ignores him.

"As I was saying... we were wondering... if it's true about Geishas being really... you know... passionate about what they do..." Kidman says.

Hiroko raises her eyebrow as she slowly her head "I...do...not...understand?" The Geisha replies, slightly confused by Kidman's question as she glances back and forth between London and Kidman "Please...explain..." Hiroko says in her broken English.

"Oh you know... I heard that Geishas... are really passionate... about pleasing men..." Kidman says as he takes his time and says each word slowly.

London shakes his head, "Oh boy..." London says as he can't believe the boldness of his veteran tag team championship partner.

Hiroko embarrassedly lowers her head "Oh..." Hiroko then slowly nods her head "Yes...Yes...very true...it my job..." Hiroko replies as she glances back up, locking her alluring eyes with Billy Kidman and Paul London "May...I ask... why? You...need...plea-sure?"

London is about to reply to Hiroko, but Kidman cuts him off before he can say a word, "Uh yeah... we do..." Kidman replies with a smile, "And... we'll... give pleasure to you as well..." Kidman says as he slightly licks his lips.

Hiroko shakes her head "No...no...it my job...to plea-sure...you" Hiroko replies with a smirk "It my duty...I am...a Geisha..." Hiroko replies as the petite Geisha takes a step towards London and Kidman and begins to untie her kimono dress.

"Ok... whoa... hold on..." London says as he holds his hands up, "Shouldn't we go some place private..." London asks as he looks up and down at both ends of the hallway.

"Nah... we don't have too..." Kidman says as he unstraps his tag title belt from his waist, "Right Hiroko?" Kidman asks her as he watches her untie her beautiful kimono dress.

Hiroko slowly nods her head "I obey...you...my job...to plea-sure..." Hiroko replies in her broke English as she finishes untying her red kimono, before stripping the kimono from her body revealing her petite, firm black bra covered tits and her black panties.

Kidman licks his lips, "See Paul, she's willing now get into it man cause I really want to see what a geisha is like up close..." Kidman says as he puts his championship belt down on the floor before he takes off his ring vest.

"Ok... ok..." London laughs slightly as he stares at Hiroko's beautiful body as he takes off his ring vest and then removes his championship belt. He lays them both down near Kidman's, "Damn... you are... sexy Hiroko..." London says, a bit bluntly as he licks his lips.

Hiroko lowers her head and smiles "Thank...you...but my job...now...to plea-sure...both." Hiroko replies as the eager Geisha kneels down on the floor in front of Kidman and London. Hiroko presses her lips together as she looks up, locking her soft, sneaky eyes with London and Kidman.

"Yeah it is... but you're going to have fun too..." Kidman replies as he and London begin to lower their white wrestling trunks from their waists. Both of the WWE Tag Team Champions step out of their shorts at almost the same time, so that they stand in front of the gorgeous Japanese Geisha completely naked. Both men's dicks are really thick and long, both around twelve inches long and are quite a pleasant surprise for the lovely Hiroko.

Hiroko licks her lips as her alluring, Geisha eyes lock on the hard cocks of Kidman and London "Oh...yes...it...my plea-sure..." Hiroko says as she scoots closer to Kidman and London while on her knees as she reaches forward and wraps her soft, small hands around the shafts of Kidman and London. Hiroko begins to smoothly stroke her left hand against Kidman's shaft, while stroking her right hand against London's shaft.

"Mmmm... the pleasure... is alll ours...." London says with a slight moan as Hiroko skillfully strokes his shaft with her soft, gentle right hand.

"Mmmm... mmmm show us... how much pleasure you can give Hiroko..." Kidman says as he puts his hands on his waist as he watches Hiroko's left hand move up and down his fat cock.

Hiroko obediently nods her head "Yes...yes...for you..." Hiroko replies as she leans her head in towards Kidman's shaft, closing her eyes, before she flicks her soft tongue against the head of Kidman's cock, before she turns her head to London's cock and flicks her tongue against the head of London's cock as well.

"Ohhh... shit..." London moans loudly as Hiroko's soft, wet tongue grazes against the head of his thick shaft.

Kidman licks his lips and closes his eyes with Hiroko turns her head back to his shaft and flicks her tongue against the tip of his shaft once again. "Mmmm... that feels good..." Kidman moans. Hiroko gently slaps her tongue against the head of Kidman's cock before she opens her mouth and lowers her head on Kidman's cock, taking him deeply into her warm, wet mouth. The Geisha wraps her lips around Kidman's shaft as she begins to bob her head on his cock while she strokes her right hand against London's cock at a quicker, smooth pace.

"Ahhh... yes... mmmm... that's it..." Kidman moans as the stunning Japanese Geisha bobs her head smoothly back and forth on his thick, long hard shaft. The older member of the WWE Tag Team Champions puts his left hand on Hiroko's head and he moves his fingers against her smooth silky black hair as she sucks on his shaft.

"Fuck... damn... that's incredible..." London moans as he closes his eyes and thrusts his pelvis forward, pushing his cock against Hiroko's right hand as she pumps his fat shaft. Hiroko gently moans against Kidman's cock as she laps her tongue around his shaft while she quickly bobs her head along the length of his hard, thick cock. The alluring Geisha twists her head on Kidman's cock before she lifts her head off of his saliva-dripping cock and turns her head to face London's cock before she opens her mouth and lowers her head, inhaling London's cock.

London open his eyes and moans as Hiroko takes his cock deep into her warm, soothing, moist mouth. "Ohhh shit... yeah..." London moans as Hiroko pats her tongue against the bottom side of his cock as she just holds it in her mouth. Kidman licks his lips as he removes Hiroko's left hand from his saliva-dripping dick and he steps around behind her and kneels down. He unclasps her bra and then he reaches around her with his hands and slides his right hand underneath Hiroko's now loose bra so that he can rub her stiff right nipple with his fingers. Kidman also slides his right hand down against Hiroko's panties and rubs her Japanese pussy through the material of her black panties with his right hand.

"Mmmm...mmmmm..." The stunning Japanese Geisha moans as she begins to bob her head quicker on London's cock as her warm saliva drips down against his shaft. Hiroko gently presses her teeth against the skin of London's shaft, and gently rakes her teeth as she moves her head along his shaft, taking him deeply into her hot, Geisha mouth.

"Ohhh... mmmm... ohhh damn..." London moans as he places both of his hands on Hiroko's head as she sucks onto his thick shaft.

Kidman smirks, "Mmm... you do give great pleasure Hiroko..." Kidman says as he peels off the Geisha's black bra with his left hand. He then puts both of hands on Hiroko's waist and pulls her lower body up so that he can lower her black silk panties from her waist. Hiroko lifts her soft, alluring Geisha eyes and locks them with London as she slaps her soft, wet tongue against the underside of his shaft while she grinds her mouth against his cock. Hiroko steps out of her black panties after Kidman guides her panties off of her hips and down her smooth, hot legs

Kidman licks his lips as he looks at Hiroko's smooth ass as he grips his shaft with his right hand. "Mmmm... this is going to be great..." Kidman says with a bit of a sly grin before he pushes his thick, hard shaft into Hiroko's tight, Japanese pussy.

"Ohhh shit..." London groans as he looks down into the alluring, soft eyes of Hiroko as he feels her moans vibrate over his shaft just as Kidman begins to fuck her from behind.

Hiroko begins to push back her hot, petite Japanese body back against Kidman's cock as she begins to thrust his hard cock in and out of her tight, warm Geisha pussy. "Mmmm... mmmm... ohhhh... mmm..." Hiroko moans against London's shaft as she quickly bobs her head on Paul London's cock, devouring his entire cock into her warm, wet Geisha mouth.

"Uhhhh ahhh yea... mmmmm..." London closes his eyes and tilts his head back as Hiroko deep throat his entire shaft with her warm, soothing Japanese mouth. The young WWE Tag Team Champion slides his hands through her silky hair and removes it from the bun that it's in so that her hair hangs down naturally.

Kidman puts his hands on Hiroko's slender waist and steadily pumps his shaft in and out of her pussy, "Ahhh... mmmm... oooo yea..." Kidman moans as he moves his shaft smoothly into Hiroko's pussy as he assists her by pulling her back towards him.

Hiroko slowly lifts her head off of London's cock as her warm saliva drips down his long, hard shaft "Ohhhh...mmm...ohhh yesss..." Hiroko moans in her broken English as she wraps both of her hands around London's slick cock, coated her own saliva, and begins to stroke his cock as he body rocks back and forth due to Kidman's thrusts into her hot Geisha pussy.

"Ahhh... mmmm... you're so hot... Hiroko..." Kidman moans as he starts to increase the pace of his thrusts, giving Hiroko some fairly sharp and deep thrusts.

London licks his teeth as Hiroko pumps her hands up and down his saliva-covered cock. "Mmmm... ohhh man... I can't wait to fuck her Billy..." London moans as Kidman gives Hiroko a forceful thrust that makes her jolt forward.

Kidman licks his lips, "Paul... I think she said... she can take us both at once..." Kidman says as he slows down his thrusts and pulls his hard, thick cock out of Hiroko's hot Geisha pussy.

"Yeah I got that..." London laughs as he lays down right in front of Hiroko with his thick saliva covered shaft pointing straight up.

Kidman then pats Hiroko's smooth Japanese ass with his left hand, "Go a head Hiroko... crawl onto Paul..." Kidman says as he licks his lips.

Hiroko nods her head "Yes...Yes...will do..." Hiroko replies as she kneels down to the floor and crawls towards London as he lays on the floor of the hallway. The alluring Geisha, Hiroko, mounts herself on top of London's cock firmly, taking him into her tight and warm pussy "Ohhhh mmmm..." Hiroko moans as she closes her eyes and gently rocks back on his hard cock before she begins to smoothly bounce on his cock.

"Ohhhh... mmmm... fuck..." London moans as he puts his strong hands on Hiroko's waist. He closes his eyes and thrusts his shaft up into the Geisha's warm tight pussy as Hiroko rocks back and forth on his shaft so smoothly that he gasps every time she bounces on his dick.

Kidman moves forward so that he's again directly behind the stunning Japanese beauty, and he puts a hand on her back to have her lean forward. "Let's see you... pleasure both of us..." Kidman says as he gently presses the thick head of his cock against Hiroko's tight, cock filled pussy, and he gradually pushes his shaft deeper into Hiroko's pussy while grinding his shaft against London's.

Hiroko grits her teeth together as she places her hands against London's smooth, muscular chest "Ohhhh yes...pleasure both..." Hiroko moans as she gently rocks back against Kidman's cock, while she bounces slightly on London's cock in her cock-filled, tight pussy.

London grinds his teeth together as he feels Kidman's cock move against his cock as both men begin to thrust their cocks together into Hiroko's warm, tight pussy. "Ahhhh... mmmm fuck... she can sure... pleasure two at once..." London moans as he slides his hands from Hiroko's waist and places them on her slender arms. Kidman puts his hands on Hiroko's waist as he starts to once again move his cock in and out of Hiroko's pussy as she moves back and forth between the WWE Tag Team Champions.

Hiroko tilts her head back as she begins to sweat "Ohhh...mmmm...I pleasure...all...at once..." Hiroko moans as her hot, Geisha body rocks back and forth in between London and Kidman as she grinds her pussy sharply against both hard, thrusting cocks.

"Ahhh... mmmmm and you... get pleasure as well..." Kidman grunts as sweat rolls down his body. The veteran of the two men starts to thrust his hard cock faster into her pussy along side London's shaft.

London licks his lips as he sits up on the floor so that his sweat chest is almost pressing against Hiroko's petite firm tits. "Mmmm fuck... she's... so... passionate about... what she does..." London moans as he praises Hiroko as they both fuck her tight Geisha pussy.

Hiroko's hot, sweaty Japanese body arches as she cums suddenly on London and Kidman's hard, thrusting cocks "Ohhhhhhh...yessss...mmm pleasure..." Hiroko moans as her petite body weakens and rests against London's smooth, muscular chest.

London and Kidman both grit their teeth as they feel Hiroko's warm cum flowing over their dicks. Kidman pulls his shaft out of her pussy and stands up, "Ahh Hiroko... we... want... a little more pleasure..." Kidman says as he gently lifts Hiroko off of London's throbbing cock so that his tag team partner can stand up. Once they are both standing, London and Kidman help Hiroko lower herself down to her knees in between them.

Hiroko licks her lips as she locks her soft, alluring Geisha eyes with London and Kidman as she reaches up and wraps her soft, small hands around the throbbing cocks of Kidman and London. Hiroko guides her hands smoothly against their shafts before she opens her mouth and impressively pushes both of their hard, throbbing cocks into her warm, wet mouth. Hiroko closes her lips around both cocks and begins to gently bob her head against Kidman and London's cocks.

"Ahh... mmmmm... ohhh shit yeah..." Kidman moans as he wipes sweat from his forehead. Kidman closes his eyes and tilts his head back as he starts to cum inside of Hiroko's warm, wet Japanese mouth.

"Mmm... whew... ohhh yea..." London also moans as moments later, he also begins to unleash his cum, and together, both of the WWE Tag Team Champions fill Hiroko's Geisha mouth with a large amount of warm cum. Hiroko closes her eyes as she gently twists her head against both cumming cocks inside of her warm, wet mouth before she lifts her head off of London and Kidman's cocks before she tilts her head back and swallows the large load of warm cum.

"Ahhhh shit... looks like we got the answer... to that question..." London moans as he watches Hiroko lick her lips after swallowing every drop of cum that filled her mouth.

"Yeah... Geisha's are passionate about what they do..." Kidman smiles, before he says to Hiroko, "And passion... from the Far East... is very pleasurable..."

-END-