Playing With The Playmate

Story Info
DivaSearch RunnerUp Carmella meets Edge & Christian.
2.4k words
4.17
11.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

Hours before the start of the Taboo Tuesday 2004 Pay-per-view spectacular, Edge and Christian, both dressed in their wrestling tight, are hanging out near the divas locker room area, and trying to sneak a peek into the divas locker room. "Man... we got some of the hottest women in the world here in the WWE..." Christian says with a grin.

"Yeah totally..." Edge smirks and licks his teeth, "And they just keep getting hotter... did you see the two from the Diva search? Christy and Carmella?" Edge asks.

"Yeah... fuck I wouldn't mind banging either of them, mainly Carmella... she's just hot!" Christian replies as neither man notices the 2004 Diva Search Runner Up standing behind them.

The stunning, seducing Playboy Playmate of the Year, Carmella DeCesare presses her lips together as she stands behind Edge and Christian with a raised eyebrow. The 2004 Diva Search Runner Up tosses her soft, silky dark brown hair back as she slowly licks her lips while dressed in a tight-fitting pink t-shirt and a pair of tight-fitting black pants "Ummm...were you boys talking about me?" Carmella asks with a slight smirk as she somewhat startles the Canadian-brothers.

Edge and Christian both turn around quickly and lick their lips when they see the hot Playboy Playmate standing before them. "Oh yeah... we were talking about you..." Edge says as he licks his teeth a bit.

"No I was talking about you..." Christian says with a smirk as he puts his hands on his waist "Why? Did you hear something you liked?" Christian asks in a cocky tone.

Carmella smirks slyly "Maybe...maybe I did..." Carmella says with a soft laugh as she slides her right hand through her silky dark brown hair as she casually glances at Edge and Christian's impressively built body, while also taking a quick glance at each of their crotches "So...you think I'm hot?" Carmella asks arrogantly.

"Oh yeah... totally... you're so hot... you totally reek of awesomeness..." Christian answers as he looks at Carmella's tight-fitting pink t-shirt.

Edge looks at Christian with a raised eyebrow, then he smirks and looks at Carmella, "Yeah... we both think you're hot..." Edge licks his teeth, "Very... very hot..."

Carmella smirks and raises an eyebrow "Well...you do I am the Playboy Playmate of the Year!" Carmella says as she slightly brags about her achievement while she takes a step towards Edge and Christian "And...you know what...I think you two are total studs."

"Oh we're more than just total studs... you're just seeing everything from the waist up..." Edge replies as he licks his teeth.

"Yeah you have to see the total package to see if we're total studs..." Christian replies as he and Edge both motion towards their impressive sized crotches.

Carmella licks her lips as the seductive Playboy Playmate presses her luscious, pouty lips together "And just...how can find out?" Carmella asks with a sly smirk.

Edge licks his teeth, "All you had to do was ask..." Edge says as he starts to lower his wrestling tights down from his waist.

"And since you did... you get to find out..." Christian adds as he too lowers his wrestling tights, and within moments, both Edge and Christian have removed their tights and stand before the gorgeous Playboy Playmate with their large, thick twelve-inch cocks getting harder between their legs.

Carmella licks her lips and nods her head "Damn...you guys are total studs... perfect studs for this Playboy Playmate of the Year!" Carmella says proudly as she places her hands against her waist as she casually lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Edge and Christian in the hallway "Damn...you boys are totally hot!" Carmella says with a smirk as she reaches forward and wraps her smooth hands around the shafts of Christian and Edge.

"Yeah... we know..." Edge laughs a bit as he tosses his blond hair back as he puts his hands on his waist. He moans a bit as Carmella pumps his cock with her left hand and he licks his teeth slightly. Christian smirks, "Mmmm... you're really fucking hot Carmella..." Christian says with a moan as Carmella squeezes his dick with her right had as she strokes it.

Carmella smirks as she looks up at Christian "Yeah...I know..." Carmella replies as she smoothly strokes her hands against Edge and Christian's hardening shafts before she leans her head down and gently flicks her tongue against the head of Christian's cock before doing the same to Edge's cock.

Edge moans a bit as Carmella flicks her tongue against the head of his shaft, "Mmmm hey Christian this is going to be awesome..." Edge says with a wide grin.

"Yeah... we're gonna get blown by a fucking Playmate of the Year!" Christian replies as he high-fives his former tag team partner as Carmella goes back and forth between them as she brushes her tongue against their cocks. Carmella lifts her soft, seducing eyes and locks them with Edge and Christian firmly as she gently slaps her tongue against the heads of their impressive, thick and hard cocks.

"Ohh yea... mmm I can't wait... but I want to fuck her first..." Edge says as he licks his teeth a bit. "Always wanted to bang a Playmate..." Edge says as he frees his cock from Carmella's hand and he walks behind her. Edge kneels down a bit and he pulls Carmella up slightly so he can start pulling down Carmella's tight-fitting black pants. Carmella smirks slightly as she traces her wet, warm and delicate tongue on the head of Christian's cock before she lowers her head and takes him into her warm wet mouth. Carmella wraps her Playmate lips around his shaft and begins to bob her head as she sucks, while Edge begins to remove her tight-fitting black pants.

Christian licks his lips and he puts both of his hands on Carmella's head as she bobs her head up and down on his thick meaty Canadian cock. "Ohhh yea... mmm... I love it..." Christian moans as he closes his eyes.

Meanwhile, Edge has pulled down Carmella's tight-fitting black pants all the way down to her to her ankles, "Mmm no panties... perfect..." Edge licks his teeth as he stares at Carmella's smooth ass for a moment before he bends down a bit and pushes his rock hard cock into Carmella's pussy. "Ohhh shit..." Edge groans as he puts his hands on Carmella's waist as he starts thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm...ohhhh..." Carmella groans around Christian's cock as she smoothly bobs her head on his cock while Edge begins to thrust his thick cock in and out of her hot, Playboy Playmate pussy. Carmella slides her tongue around Christian's shaft as she starts to bob her head quicker while she pushes back gently against Edge's cock inside of her warm, tight pussy.

"Ahhh... ohhh yeah... suck that dick..." Christian moans as he pushes Carmella's hair back as she takes more and more of his dick past her hot Playboy Playmate lips.

Edge pulls Carmella back towards him as he steadily slams his cock in and out of her hot pussy, "Mmmmm... damn... ohhh fuck you're hot... mmmm you're pussy is just cutting edge..." Edge smirks as he quickens the pace of his thrusts.

Carmella presses her lips tighter around Christian's shaft as she starts to lower her head further down on his cock, taking him deeper into her warm, wet mouth as she bobs her head at a steady, smooth pace while she starts to push back against Edge's cock inside of her pussy at a quicker rate "Mmmm... ohhhh...mmmm" Carmella moans around Christian's cock.

Edge licks his teeth, "Uhhh fuck... ohhh shit Christian... you are gonna love banging her cunt... she's hot..." Edge groans as he slams his cock in and out of Carmella's tight pussy.

"I bet it is... man... Edge, Carmella... can suck my dick for days if she wanted too..." Christian moans as he Carmella takes his entire cock into her warm, wet mouth, and the cocky RAW superstar groans loudly as he feels the head of his dick hit the back of Carmella's mouth.

Carmella slowly lifts her head up from Christian's saliva dripping cock and licks her lips "Mmmm...wanna try banging my cunt?" Carmella asks with a smirk as she looks up at Christian while Edge swiftly slams his cock in and out of Carmella's sweet pussy.

Christian smirks a bit as he takes his hands off of Carmella's head, "Oh yeah... I do... you bet I do..." Christian replies.

Edge licks his teeth a bit and he pulls his cock out of Carmella's hot sweet pussy, "Mmmm... I better get a hot blow job..." Edge says with a smirk as he smacks Carmella's ass.

Carmella licks her lips as she glances over her shoulder at Edge "Mmm...ohhh you will...you will babe."

Christian licks his lips, "Mmm only one way this is gonna happen..." Christian says as he starts to lay down on the floor in front of Carmella.

Edge smirks, "Good thinking Christian..." Edge says as he licks his teeth and rubs his hands together.

Carmella presses her lips together "Mmm...damn...I'm going to ride you only like a true Playmate does..." Carmella says with a sly smirk before she lifts her tight-fitting pink t-shirt off of her body, exposing her firmly rounded, perfect tits. The Playboy Playmate then mounts herself on top of Christian's cock as she places her hands on his smooth, muscular chest "Ohhhhh shit..." Carmella moans as she lowers herself completely on Christian's hard, thick cock.

"Ohhh shit... those... are perfect tits..." Christian says as he lifts his hands and place them both on Carmella's hot, perfectly shaped tits. As Carmella starts to rocks back and forth on Christian's cock, Christian squeezes her tits and thrusts his cock up into Carmella's hot Playmate of the Year cunt. "Mmmm fuck... you... are hot... and tight..." Christian moans as he feels Carmella's pussy squeeze his cock with every movement she makes.

Carmella gently grits her teeth as she rocks back and forth smoothly on Christian's cock as she begins to gradually bounces on his cock "Ohhh...ohhh yeah..." Carmella moans as she tilts her head back slightly "Mmm...where's that other dick..."

"Right here babe..." Edge says with a smirk as he walks around Carmella and Christian and he stands next to them. "Here you go..." Edge says as he holds his cock with his right hand and brushes the tip of his dick against Carmella's pouty lips. Carmella slips her tongue out of her mouth and brushes her soft tongue against the head of Edge's cock before she opens her mouth and takes his cock into her sweet, warm mouth and begins to smoothly bob her head along his shaft while she bounces on his cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm oh yea... you sure can suck..." Edge moans as Carmella bobs on his thick, stiff cock. Edge puts his right hand on the Playmate's head and he pushes her hair back.

Christian licks his lips as he continues to play with Carmella's tits while thrusting his solid cock up into her tight pussy, "Mmmmm ohhh fuck yea... baby ride that cock like a Playmate!" Christian moans.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Carmella's moans vibrate against Edge's shaft as she quickly bobs her head along the length of his cock while she slams her hot, stunning body down on Christian's cock as he thrusts his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... mmmm... yea..." Christian moans as he sits up a bit and leans his head forward so that he can trace his tongue against Carmella's tits as she continues to ride his stiff cock. He thrusts his cock up into her pussy and each of his thrusts makes Carmella jump a bit as she sucks on Edge's dicks.

"Whoa... easy Christian... I want a good hot blowjob from the Playmate..." Edge laughs and moans at the same time as he tries to get Carmella to take his cock into her hot mouth. Carmella closes her eyes as she gently taps her tongue against Edge's shaft as she takes him deeper into her warm, wet mouth as she bobs her head quickly, up and down, on Edge's hard, thick shaft. Carmella moans bounce against his shaft as she slams her hot, now sweating Playboy body down on Christian's cock roughly, as his cock pierces her tight, warm pussy.

"Awww... yeah... ohhh fuck yeah... suck that cock... yeah... you like it don't ya..." Edge moans and tilts his head back as he slides a hand through his blond hair. He thrusts his cock forward, moving his shaft in and out between Carmella's pouty Playboy Playmate lips.

Christian grits his teeth, "Ahhh fuck... shit... man... I love Carmella's hot tight pussy..." Christian moans as he rams his cock harder into her cunt. Christian licks his lips and he soon starts to cum inside of Carmella's tight cunt, filling her with his warm cum.

"Mmmm...ohhhh fuck..." Carmella moans against Edge's hard cock as she feels the warm cum of Christian suddenly flood into her hot Playboy pussy "Ohhhh yeah..." Carmella groans as sweat drips off her face as she slaps her tongue against Edge's cock while smoothly bobbing her head.

Edge licks his teeth as Carmella continues to suck on his shaft, and he feels every one of the Playboy Playmate of the Year's moans over his cock. "Ahhh fuck yeah... mmmm..." Edge moans as he starts to cum inside of Carmella's warm, moist mouth, and he gives the sexy Playboy Playmate a mouthful of his warm cum.

"Mmmm...ohhh yesss..." Carmella moans around Edge's cock as her mouth fills up with his warm, sticky cum as she slowly lifts her head away from his cock and licks her lips before tilting her head back to swallow his cum.

Edge licks his teeth as she steps away from Carmella, "Oh yeah... mmm... now that was exactly how I'd picture it..." Edge says.

Carmella presses her lips together as she gently rocks her body on Christian's spent, weakening cock "Well there's nothing...like playing with a hot Playboy Playmate."

-END-