DEV for Men: Lap Dance

Info
A sensual hypnosis hot sex and orgasm experience.
398 words
4.21
314.8k
55

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
716 Followers

This Directed Erotic Visualisation Experience is for Men

Nightingale -- Narration

Essemoh Teepee -- Script

Smotp -- Production

DEV BY Smotp©

Nearly 300,000 men have accessed the first experimental 9 minute DEV for Men -- an orgasm experience. Over three quarters of a million people have accessed my other 15 + FREE to download DEV MP3 files for Women and Gay Men.

This all NEW DEV experience for men builds on what I have learned over three years and is 20 minutes long!

For those of you who may have missed my other DEV experiences they can be found on my profile.

This MP3 audio is a Sensual Hypnotic suggestion protocol that promotes relaxation and feelings of sexual tension that should end in an Orgasm experience. It uses a sequence of Induction -- Arousal -- Scene -- Aftercare to promote a highly erotic virtual experience. Feel free to touch yourself but you should not need to.

Ideally you should download the file first and use your PC Media Player to play it back through headphones while you are private and not likely to be disturbed.

Practice the breathing and relaxation technique before listening to the file; Breathe in as you count to 3 and hold for up to 3, then let your breath out as you count to 3 and hold for up to 3 before repeating the cycle. Each time feel a little more relaxed and focus on becoming aware of your body. Feel the sensations as the voice relaxes you and describes them.

Be prepared to immerse yourself in the audio and see for yourself how it helps you visualise the sensations of very hot erotic Lap Dance leading to incredible feelings of having sex and ultimately an orgasm.

You may need to listen a few times to get the full effects.

The results of analysing several hundred responses to the first DEV for Men indicate that up to a third of you are likely to have a very strong ejaculation. Oh and don't do what one guy did. Fall asleep with your headphones on and your hand on your cock to be found by your disbelieving woman!



I really would like you to feed back and let me know how it worked or not for you. Any comments as to the nature of the audio track etc are also welcome.

Enjoy

Essemoh Teepee (smotp)

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
716 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. A perfect follow up to the DEV blowjob.

SugartitsTattooSugartitsTattooover 3 years ago

Yowza... So i think you're gonna have to marry me then. I really don't see another way. I tried every other possiblity, but it's... It's just that....we'll that you're so....so.... Whew, wow. You're so... C Anyaay, So does June/july-ish work for you?

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
For some a breeze can be refreshing, for others it is chilly...

...but it is the same breeze.

Imagination is a powerful aphrodisiac, without it everything is dull and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annoyed!

Found it long and tedious. Got hard at one point but soon lost interest toward the end. Maybe because I'm very cold blooded? More likely that I do not believe a woman would do that with me, it's just to hard to visualize!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lust

Teija sisko ja minä nussimme hypnoosissa.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
The Cougar Stalks Her Prey A younger married neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories