My Naked Wife

Story Info
Foe a wager she becomes her hubbys naked hostess.
3.3k words
4.51
197k
66
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers

Jim looked into the kitchen and smiled as he shook his head. Standing over the sink was his wife, Enid, washing some lettuce leaves. Nothing strange in that you might think, but it was what she was wearing that was strange. Well, not actually strange, but quite exciting, for Enid was almost naked. The only thing she was wearing was a flowered apron.

He could see her long shapely legs, being shown off to their best by four inch high red patent fuck me heels, and her trim tight bottom with their two perfect globes of firm pink flesh. As she lifted her arms to place the washed lettuce leaves in a colander, he could almost see the swell of her breasts.

She turned and smiled at him. Now he could see the swell of her firm breasts and the points of her nipples against the thin material of the apron. "I'm just about ready," she said. "The food's all done and the beer's in the fridge."

"So you have decided to go through with it?"

She nodded. "Why not? It was your idea."

"Look," he said with a slight exasperation in his voice, "if you want to go to Florida with the girls, I will pay. You don't have to do this."

She shook her head and smiled. "No, darling, a deal's a deal. You said that if I waited on you and the guys naked, the ones that are coming over to watch the match on our new hugely expensive HDTV, you would pay for me to go to Florida, so here I am ready and naked."

With that she undid the apron, pulled it quickly off, and tossed it on to the kitchen table. Now completely naked apart from her red high heels, she stood smiling at him. Jim felt himself beginning to feel warm as he looked at her. Enid could really be stubborn when she put her mind to it.

She had a stunning figure--five foot four and all the curves in the right places. Her breasts were firm with no sign of drooping, with crinkled brown areolas the size of a fifty pence piece, and hard stubby pink nipples just aching to be touched. Her torso was tight and flat from many hours spent at the gym, and she had almost the trace of a six pack. Her stomach had just the slight sign of a curve, but this was hardly noticeable as his eyes were drawn to the pronounced delightful bulge of her mons pubis, completely devoid of hair. The shaded cleft of her outer pussy lips was just visible as they disappeared enticingly between her thighs.

Jim was beginning to sweat. He did not thought she would go ahead with it. It had been a joke. Yes, she was annoyed because he had paid so much for the new TV. They didn't need a forty two inch TV wall mounted in the lounge. It made the lounge look like a cinema.

It was a week ago now, when he said they couldn't afford for her to go to Florida, that the argument really started. "You are a chauvinist pig," she finally said, "only interested in your football and not me, and I would have done anything to go out there with the girls."

"Anything?" he said with a grin on his face.

"Yes, anything!"

He looked at her, still grinning. "You know it is the cup final next Saturday?" She nodded. "Well, I have invited the guys over to watch it on the new TV."

She harrumphed, "Might have guessed that; showing off again."

"I have a deal for you. You serve the food and drinks during the match and I will pay for you to go to Florida."

She looked at him in wonderment. "I thought we couldn't afford it."

"We can't really, but I've got a bit of cash put away."

Enid smiled at him and went over and put her arms around him and kissed him. "I do really love you. Jim," she said kissing him again.

He pulled her arms from around his neck. "Don't get too excited. You have not heard the conditions yet."

She looked at him puzzled. "What conditions?"

He smiled again, relishing the moment. "It's just what I want you to wear while you are serving."

She smiled. "Not that kinky French maid's outfit I wore at Freddie's party last month. You said how much you liked me in that."

He shook his head. "No, not that."

She looked at him. "Well, what then?"

He grinned. "I want you to wear..." Then he paused for a moment. "Nothing!"

She looked at him. "You are kidding, aren't you? Serve you and your mates food and booze for two hours with nothing on? You can get lost." With that she stormed out of the room.

Jim sat down and pressed the remote and smiled as the large screen lit up. He settled himself down on the leather sofa. Well, I didn't say she couldn't go, he thought silently to himself.

Two days later Enid met up with her friend Joan for coffee. "It looks as though I'm not going to be able to go with you to Florida."

Joan looked disappointed. "You can't afford it?"

"Not really after what he spent on the new TV. I hate the bloody thing every time I see it."

"Look, I can help you out with some of the cash if you could find the rest."

"That's great of you, but I don't want to be in your debt. I would only have to find it later."

Joan looked disappointed. "I was looking forward to you coming. Isn't there any way?"

Enid was quiet for a moment, sipping on her coffee. Then she told Joan about Jim's offer.

Joan looked at her shocked. "How dare he ask that of you. You should have slapped him in the face."

Enid laughed. "I thought about doing worse than that," she said.

The two women were silent for a moment. Then Joan looked at her. "Did you ever consider doing it?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, after I had got over the shock, I did think about it. You know, taking him on at his own game."

Joan smiled. "He only suggested it because he knew you would never do it. If my Garry said such a thing to me, I would do it just to get back at him. He's like Jim; he doesn't really want to let his friends see you naked; no husband does." They finished their coffee and went shopping. Jim's suggestion was not mentioned again.

About ten the following morning, Joan's phone rang; it was Enid. "I'm going to do it," she said.

Joan didn't understand at first; then it dawned on her. "The cup final, you mean?" She heard Enid laugh.

"I thought about it all night, and decided to play him at his own game."

"I hope you know what you are doing."

Enid laughed again. "I'm letting some horny guys see me in my birthday suit. Don't forget, one of them will be your Garry."

There was silence on the line. "I won't mention it to him before hand and just see if he tells me afterwards. It could be good for a bit of blackmail." Now they both laughed.

Enid said nothing to Jim. On Friday she shopped for the food. Jim brought the beer home in his car when he came home from work and stored it in the fridge. They slept in on Saturday. Enid had surprised him the night before by being extremely horny. They had a good sex life, but for some reason she wanted more than usual.

On Saturday they had breakfast together. Jim looked at her in her blue silk house coat, her hair still tousled from sleep and last night's sexual romp. Yes, he was one lucky guy.

"Think I'll cut the grass this morning," he said. "Then I've got the afternoon free and you can't go on at me."

She smiled. "I wasn't thinking about that. I know you want to watch your football match. You go and cut the grass and I'll take a shower and then make up the sandwiches."

While in the shower, she heard the mower start up. She slowly washed her body. She was still somewhat nervous about what she was about to do, but she was also feeling a little excited. She looked at her naked body in the long bedroom mirror as she dried herself. She knew she looked almost perfect. So what was her problem? She smiled as she remembered the old saying: 'If you have got it, flaunt it!" And looking at herself, she certainly had it.

She was just going to dress when she thought, what the hell, and walked down to the kitchen naked. She took an apron from a drawer and slipped it over her head and tied it around her waist. Then she got busy preparing the food.

Through the window she could see Jim going back and forward on the ride on mower. He waved at her and she waved back.

It was when he at last came back to the house after putting the mower away that he saw her. He smiled when he saw her revealing outfit. It was a joke of course.

"So you have decided to go through with it?"

She nodded. "Why not? It was your idea."

"Look," he said with a slight exasperation in his voice, "if you want to go to Florida with the girls, I will pay. You don't have to do this."

She shook her head and smiled. "No, a deal's a deal. You said that if I waited on you and the guys, your friends, who are coming over to watch the match on our new hugely expensive HDTV, naked, you would pay for me to go to Florida. So here I am ready and naked."

With that she undid the apron, pulled it quickly off, and tossed it on to the kitchen table. Now completely naked apart from her red high heels, she stood smiling at him. He tried to talk her out of it. He offered her the money, but she shook her head. In the end he turned away in desperation. "Okay, you go ahead with it; make yourself look a fool." He went up to the bathroom and showered. He was hot and sweaty from the gardening. My God, he though to himself as he stood under the gushing water, when am I ever going to keep my big mouth shut? Then he thought again, maybe she was just putting it on, making him sweat. At the last moment she would disappear up to their room.

Kick off was three o'clock and he had told the guys to get there by two to watch the build up.

He noticed that Enid was still in the kitchen naked when the door bell rang. She was cutting it fine he thought as he went to the door to let Garry and Phil in. He took them through to the lounge and they stood and admired the new TV. Jim handed them a Bud from the small fridge he kept beside his favorite chair.

Just then the bell rang again. "Shall I get it?" Enid's voice was heard from the kitchen.

"No, its okay," he called. "I'll let them in."

Barry and Craig greeted him with a smile. "We are looking forward to watching the match on your new big screen."

Jim took them through to meet the others and gave them both beers. Three of then sat on the sofa and Garry sat in the other arm chair. Jim was pleased the way they all went on about the new TV.

"Do you want any food yet," Enid's voice came through from the kitchen. Jim looked around and they all nodded. "Wouldn't mind something; for some reason I missed lunch," Garry said.

"Joan was acting very peculiar," Garry said as they looked at each other with a knowing smile.

"Don't they all at times? I will never understand women," Craig said, taking a swig of beer.

"Shall I come through and get something?" Jim called.

"No, it's okay, I'll bring it through."

There was a pause, then the door opened and in came Enid holding a large tray of sandwiches in front of her. The four men all stared. Craig choked on his beer and Jim's face went as red as his Manchester United shirt, for apart from her red shoes, Enid was still completely naked. Not only that, but she had applied oil to her body and it seemed to emphasize every curve.

She seemed totally unconcerned by her total nakedness as she smilingly offered the tray of food to everyone. No one seemed to notice what they were picking up from the tray as every pair of eyes were taking in her beauty--her hard firm breasts with those incredibly hard looking nipples and the delightful flatness of her stomach leading their eyes down to the almost hidden delights of her pussy. She served the four guests first, and then went across to Jim. She parted her legs slightly as she bent over. She heard the unmistakable sound of a groan from one of the four men behind her. She knew just how far she needed to bend to give them a fleeting glimpse of her exposed pussy.

She stood up and smiled. "Just call if you need anything else," she said. "I've got plenty more for you." They all watched at the delightful sight as she made a slow enticing exit to the kitchen.

"Fuck me," Barry exploded. "Did you know she was going to do that?"

Jim was still a bit shell shocked, and just shrugged. "We had a bet," he said slowly, "but I never considered for one minute that she would go through with it."

"What bet was that?" Garry asked incredulously.

"I said if she served us naked, I would fork out for her trip to Florida."

"My God," Garry said, shaking hid head. "Does Joan know anything about this?"

Jim shrugged. "I don't know. They are good friends; maybe they talked."

Garry brushed the hair off his face. "I bet they did. That would be why she's been funny with me all morning."

Craig swilled the rest of his beer down, then burped loudly. "I'm ready for some more food. How about the rest of you?" Jim glared at him.

It was just before the game started that Enid came in again. It had taken her some time to compose herself when she got back to the kitchen after her first appearance. Her legs were shaking and her heart was thumping. She swilled down a large glass of cool white wine from a bottle she had opened earlier, and she clung onto the kitchen unit for support.

She had actually done it; completely exposed herself to the four men. She smiled nervously as she thought about the moment when she bent over. Had they actually seen her pussy? She shivered slightly. She wasn't cold; she was nervously excited by what she had just done. She finished the glass of wine and poured herself another. She knew she mustn't overdo the drink, but she needed some support.

At last she was ready to do it again. She picked up her second tray and walked boldly through into the lounge. She knew every eye was on her, but she smiled and handed out the food as though it was quite normal to be naked.

"Any more beer?" Phil asked, speaking to Jim, but not taking his eyes for a moment off Enid's naked body.

Jim opened the small fridge. "Just two left in here," he said, passing them out. "I'll get some more."

Enid smiled at him. "You just watch the game, darling; it's just starting. I'll refill the fridge for you." She made her way back to the kitchen followed closely by five pairs of eyes.

She took another box of beer from the big kitchen fridge and carried them through into the lounge.

They were all trying to take some interest in watching the game, but Enid was causing a distraction, not that any of them were thinking of complaining. She squatted down beside Jim's chair and tore open the box. Then she began to stack the bottles in the small fridge. It was an awkward position with not a lot of room, and every time she leaned forward to put the bottles in, she had to slightly open her legs for support. From Jim's position he could not see what she was doing, but the others were being treated to the sight of her delightful pussy being displayed to them again and again. At last she stood up, and with some amusement, she noticed them all attempting to adjust rising erections. Back in the kitchen, she had to control herself from laughing out loud. This was turning out to be fun.

At half time Jim, came through to the kitchen.

Enid smiled at him. "I think everyone seems to be enjoying themselves," she said with a slight smile.

Jim looked at her. "Okay, the joke's over. Now go and put some cloths on. I think they have all seen enough."

She looked at him. "Now who's bottling out?" she said. "I've no intention of going and getting dressed. I'm beginning to have fun, and I haven't heard any of them complain."

Jim knew it was no use talking to her when she was in this mood. He grabbed another case of beer from the fridge and made his way back to the lounge.

She had prepared some sausage rolls and some other hot snacks for the interval. She took them from the oven and placed them on a tray. Smiles greeted her as she walked around handing them out. A lot of the nervousness had gone on both sides. They could see now she wasn't at all embarrassed being naked, and she didn't seem to mind them looking at her. In fact, Garry thought she was beginning to enjoy it. He looked over at her perched on the arm of the sofa looking totally unconcerned, her long legs slightly parted as she chatted amicably with Barry and Craig and laughing at their comments. She made a couple more appearances during the second half much to everyone's delight, giving everyone tantalizing glimpses of her most intimate parts as she bent over to pick up empty plates and discarded bottles.

At the end of the match, she brought in a tray of coffee. She guessed no one would be driving, but it would help to sooth aching heads. Jim had turned the TV off, and they all stood around chatting. She couldn't believe that she was there in her own lounge standing naked chatting with four guys and her husband.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Everyone looked at each other. Then they heard the front door open and a voice called out, "It's only me."

Garry's hand went to his head. "My God, it's Joan," he said.

She breezed into the room, smiled at Enid, and came over and kissed her on both cheeks. "Hope you have all enjoyed the game." Garry looked at her sheepishly. She smiled. "It's the rugby final next Saturday; how about you all come over to our place?" Garry's eyes widened and he watched as Joan put her arm around her friend's naked shoulders. "I could do with a coffee," she said. Enid smiled at her and they walked together through to the kitchen.

Craig looked across at Garry. "What time does the game start on Saturday?"

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers