Sophie Ch. 02

Story Info
Green Lace
2.4k words
4.37
41.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday (Green Lace)

This is chapter 2 in a series and will make much more sense if you read them in order. Enjoy!

Doctor Smith shuffled into his room. He sat behind his desk and opened his folder. It was Tuesday and he felt a twinge of excitement hit him as he looked at the roster of students. The feeling lasted a little longer today as he stopped and remembered. He tried to remember what she was wearing or what her voice sounded like but all he could bring back were her eyes. He smiled as he thought of the way they sparkled with life. He realized he was sitting behind his desk and just smiling for the first time in a long time.

He stood up and walked to the door. The halls were starting to fill up. He heard the bustle of life, young life, as they scrambled to their classes. He thought he was hearing things but he turned his head instinctively to the voice.

"Hey Doc."

He finished turning to see Solvia, oh yeah, Sophie, walking towards him. She was smiling wide, what a surprise, he thought. She bounced up to him and stopped in front of him. He then noticed she was wearing one of those peasant shirts that hung off her perfect shoulders.

"How are you feeling today?" She asked.

"I am fine, Sophie, how are you?" He responded.

"Oh, you remembered my name." She squealed and hopped a little.

He noticed her gorgeous brown hair bounce off her bare shoulders as she hopped. He looked into her eyes again and was met with the bright "life sparkle". Yes, that was the perfect description. He paused and concentrated, something was different. He noticed she was smiling at him with a mischievous grin as he tried to figure it out. Her face was even more beautiful with the impish expression on it.

"You have only one class today?" She asked and broke his train of thought.

"Yes." He muttered.

"Cool, can I come back later and see you? I have a question for you and a present for you." She said, still wielding her devious little grin.

"I guess so." He stammered back.

How could anyone say no to this girl, he thought. He figured he would probably do anything she asked with that pretty little voice. He continued to stare at her eyes. He tried to see past the sparkle to figure out what could be different. She gave him a little wave and turned to head off to her class. He scratched his head as she walked away. She stopped, turned her head and looked back when she got a few feet away.

"They're green." She said and turned to walk down the hall.

That was it! Her eyes were bright green today. He could have sworn they were blue yesterday but now he started to doubt himself. Were they green then too? He couldn't really remember. This girl had him bamboozled. He shook his head and headed back into the classroom. There was a handful of students sitting and talking. He sat on his desk and opened his folder again. He scanned the names for anything unique.

The clock struck 10:00 and he put down his folder. He picked up a stack of papers and handed them to the girl in the first row. She was way prettier than the pet from yesterday, he noticed. She got up and started to hand out the papers. He found himself staring at her ass in her tight jeans. He quickly looked back at the class and started his speech.

He asked the class a couple of questions to determine their experience with Statistics. He found it funny that he had never done that before. It was interesting to hear how some of them had taken the subject in high school and how some of them were interested in Stat as a major. He felt a little excitement when he heard that.

They continued to talk and then he noticed the class was almost over. He gave them their reading assignment and they left just as the time expired. He sat on his desk and looked at the ground. He shook his head as he realized he had just talked to his students for 50 minutes on the first day of class. He hadn't done that in many years. He shook his head and smiled. He found he was interested in their lives and what they were looking for. He was going to like this class. He jumped off his desk and walked back to his seat to gather his materials.

"Hey Doc, how was class." He heard the familiar voice rip through his thoughts.

He looked up to see Sophie bouncing into the room. He then noticed she had on a long skirt. It fit well with the peasant shirt as it was crinkled and brown. She looked like a little hippie. He chuckled.

"What?" She said and he realized he had laughed out loud.

She was looking at him strangely. He stared at her with her serious little look and he couldn't help but smile.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked again.

"You look like a little hippie today." He said before he was able to think about what he was saying.

He panicked for a second, worried that he had insulted her or she would take it the wrong way. He looked at her face and she gave him no clue what she was thinking. He felt his embarrassment growing as he looked at her. His heart started again when her face lit up with a smile.

"Thank you, kind sir. I am happy you approve. These are my Mom's clothes from when she was a little hippie. She would be happy to know they are still being admired." Sophie said and bowed to him.

He laughed again and he heard her giggle. She looked up and the sparkle from her bright green eyes hit him in the face. She walked closer until she was standing next to him. He looked up at her slightly. She was barely taller than him even though he was sitting down.

"So tell me Doc, what makes you so sad most of the time?" She said and her question slammed the sadness back into him.

He realized he had not felt like that since he had seen her this morning. He had gone through a whole class without this feeling. He looked at her face and he saw a serious expression, a concerned expression. Her face could show so much emotion, she barely had to speak, he thought. He thought of the question and how he was going to answer.

"I am not sure, to tell you the truth. I just feel like life has passed me by and I don't have much value to anyone anymore." He said and was immediately embarrassed that he had shared that with someone he barely knew.

He looked at her quickly and saw her eyes were glistening more than usual. She was looking right in his eyes and then he saw a single tear escape from her right eye and run down her perfect cheek. He felt his heart break. For some reason he felt a deeper sadness than he had felt in a long time. He sat there, unsure of what to do. She came closer to him and wrapped her arms around his head. He was frozen as she pulled his head into her chest. He felt the warmth flow from her as the side of his head nestled into her soft chest.

He sat there as she hugged him. He became conscious of her breasts for the first time. They felt so soft and full. He felt a little inappropriate that he was thinking that as she comforted him. She squeezed him hard and then released his head. She stepped back and he looked at her. There were now tears moving down both of her cheeks. Her bright eyes were now glowing even more through the moisture. He thought of a Kleenex and realized he didn't have any. He felt a little helpless.

"Doc, that is so sad. You do know it is also a load of crap, right?" She said in a small voice.

He couldn't think of anything to say. He sat there, staring at this young girl who had rendered him totally speechless. He felt like a chump as he sat there.

"Everybody walking on this earth has value. Have you never seen "It's a Wonderful Life"? What a precious movie." She said and crossed her arms over her chest.

Shit, he thought, can this girl get any cuter? He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked at him and smiled.

"So, have you?" She asked.

"Well, I think so." He answered.

"You think so? Silly man, if you had really seen it you would know. The message was not something that you can think you saw. Every human being has so much influence on so many others, way more than anyone realizes." She said.

Again, he was speechless.

"What is really special is when you realize that and can take advantage of it. The happiness that a single person can cause is immeasurable. It truly does boggle the mind." She said and her fingers moved to her chest.

He stared at her face and then he saw her eyes look down. He followed them and caught movement. Her fingers were holding the strings of her shirt. He looked and saw the entire top half of her shirt was held together with a string laced through numerous holes. He noticed for the first time that her shirt was a little tight. Her breasts were pushing it out and the string was working hard to hold the material together.

He noticed a knot at the top and she was holding both ends of the knot and pulling so the string was tight. He felt his heart jump as he stared at this beautiful sight.

"So Doc, tell me, do you feel I have value?" She asked.

He looked up at her and her face was serious. He could not believe she could even ask that question.

"Of course." He said and realized the words he had chosen did not even begin to convey the ludicrousness of her question.

"Really, I am just an insignificant young girl from the projects. My family is not rich, my daddy mows lawns and my mom takes care of kids in our house. We only own one car and I take the bus pretty much everywhere I go. So, what value could I possibly bring to this world?" She said.

His mouth opened but nothing came out. His mind worked hard and the thoughts flew around his head. He scrambled for his opinion, why was he struggling so? He had always been an intelligent man that could easily express his opinions. Why was this girl making him feel like an idiot? He stared again at the tight string in her little hands and the words flowed from his mouth.

"You make people happy." He said.

"Really, how so?" She asked.

"Just by being here. You bring a light, a feeling of hope." He said and realized that he was sounding like a real moron. What the hell did that mean?

She smiled at him and pulled the string a little. He saw the knot loosen slightly.

"So, you are saying that by just standing here I am making you happy?" She said, her mischievous grin returning.

He just nodded like a little boy. She laughed a little laugh. Her face got even cuter and he saw her pull the strings and the knot opened. He saw her shirt loosen and a small amount of cleavage appear in the middle as the shirt started to separate. His eyes could not leave that spot. He saw her fingers pulling the strings and loosening them further. The shirt began to separate more.

"I told you I had a present for you so what do you think?" She said.

He was truly speechless as he watched this beautiful young girl open her shirt and expose the most perfect cleavage he had ever seen. He saw her bra start to appear and then she opened the shirt wide. The bra was almost completely visible and he saw it was green lace.

"So, do you like it?" She said in a little girl voice.

"Oh, it is beautiful." He mumbled, staring at her breasts as they bulged out of the top of the pretty green lace.

"You said green was your favorite color so I thought you would like it." She said.

He looked at her to see a most evil smile on her face. This girl was a devil, he thought. She was able to influence him in ways he didn't think possible. He noticed movement and looked down to see her pulling the strings tighter. She tightened them but did not re-tie the knot. The shirt closed but not enough to hide the tops of her beautiful breasts. He tried to burn the image into his brain. He heard her laugh and felt her hands on his face. She tilted his head up to look into his eyes.

"Doc, I gotta go but I will see you tomorrow, right?" She said softly.

He nodded his head up and down.

"Will you do me a favor?" She said.

"Certainly." He answered, finding his voice.

"Before you see me tomorrow, make one person happy for just a moment. It doesn't matter how or what you do, just make them smile." She said.

"Can you do that for me?" She asked before he had a chance to respond.

"Yes, Sophie, I think I can." He answered.

"I am proud of you." she said and kissed him on the forehead. He felt a warmth flow from her lips.

He watched her gather her backpack and swing it over her shoulder. He saw her shirt shuffle and he figured she was going to make a few more people happy today. He looked back at her eyes and saw she was staring at him.

"Have a great night, Doc." She said and turned to leave.

"You too, Sophie." He answered. She turned her head as she got to the door and blew him a kiss. She smiled and disappeared.

He sat there, unsure of what had just happened. He still felt her light on him, like electricity. He picked up his stuff and stood up. He liked this feeling, he felt light on his feet. He was looking forward to the evening and then the next day and that had not happened in a very long time. He walked out of the classroom with a big smile on his face.